IVF/ICSI Support Group

[/QUOTE]
Hellos just wanna share what I understand from my doctor.. he said there's no risk of the lower grade embryo causing the higher grade embryo to not implant just that its tiring and challenging for the mummy if both implants and concern is more on babies not carried to full term.

His advise is to put in 1 and if fail can consider 2 next round so I'm gg w one!
That’s reasonable. Our aim is to have a smooth and healthy pregnancy AND giving birth to a strong and healthy baby.

It’s always good to discuss with your doctor or counselors because they are accountable to your well being too.

Last edited:

Uptheair

Hellos just wanna share what I understand from my doctor.. he said there's no risk of the lower grade embryo causing the higher grade embryo to not implant just that its tiring and challenging for the mummy if both implants and concern is more on babies not carried to full term.

His advise is to put in 1 and if fail can consider 2 next round so I'm gg w one!
That’s great to know. Yup, most important is baby can be carried to term so less risk on both mummy and baby. Multiples comes with increased risks and higher chance of preterm laboue.

Jux2

thanks for sharing.. I was also initially quite concerned because kkh always recommended me to put two embryos but my gynae said this is okay.. she said that it is better to put two because of my age (39)..

iibears

thanks for sharing.. I was also initially quite concerned because kkh always recommended me to put two embryos but my gynae said this is okay.. she said that it is better to put two because of my age (39)..
I think they consider a few factors, how many blasts we have and if its our first time.

Happy for you! Jia you for ur twins pregnancy!

Azasha

Hi ladies!! I wanna share my blog here for those who have asked me what I did for my cycle.. this blog trace back to 2017 when i started from Clomid cycle, IUI, 1st IVF and 2nd IVF.. i wrote detailed experiences that I've gone through. :) from my egg sizes, drugs, prices & procedures like HSG, MMR injections, etcs.. Hope this helps! *Hugs*

Baby dust to all!!