IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi dear .. aiyo y mine is start suppression first then grow follicles. Anyone with the same protocol as me? Supression jab needle bigger and i ended uo poking myself twice cos the 1st try the needle didnt manage to go into the fats counting down the days thru jabbing to egg retrieval ..
Dear h0peful, this protocol is possible too as the earlier you start suppression med, it just means that the stimulation is coming more from the stim meds than your own stim hormones (FSH and LH). One of the target of such protocol is to have more controlled stimulation and hopefully more even follicle growth among the follicles. However everyone's response to the same protocol can still be different. Like for me, after trying different protocols then doc was able to conclude confidently that my body doesn't respond well to suppression so finally back to short protocol.

Sister, you can do it de. Pinch more fats out, take big deep deep breath and plunge in the jab. "If you could see the size of the blessing coming, you could endure the magnitude of the battle you are now fighting". Jia you!

Last edited:

Hi Ladies, I completed my 1st ivf cycle with egg retrieval in end October and planning for FET before end of the year. What are the list of food I should take before the FET and during the 2 ww? I read about avocado, red bean soup, brazil nuts, and chicken essence before, during ET and 2 ww. Is there anything else I should take and avoid?

Do I still need to continue CQ10?

Hi dear .. aiyo y mine is start suppression first then grow follicles. Anyone with the same protocol as me? Supression jab needle bigger and i ended uo poking myself twice cos the 1st try the needle didnt manage to go into the fats counting down the days thru jabbing to egg retrieval ..

Hi, I start suppression first as well. Agreed that the needles are thicker. What I do is to pinch my fats harder so that when the needles poke in, the pain will not be that bad.

Jia you!

Sista, don't give up hope yet. There is still the BT to confirm.
There is no guarantee but you still try your best so no regrets.
I hope you continue to stay positive. Hoping for the best for you
Thank you! :)
Trying my best to keep the faith in this journey.
All the best for your cycle this month too.

Hi, I start suppression first as well. Agreed that the needles are thicker. What I do is to pinch my fats harder so that when the needles poke in, the pain will not be that bad.

Jia you!
Hi babe .. how did your follicles grow then? Think doctor based it on my iui results to judge to give supression jab first followed by stim jabs then Supression jabs again..

I have similar as yours. First 3 days blocker than start stimulation n blocker together for 6 days before scan

Age and chromosomes issue not to my advantage as being reminded many times by Dr.
When now is nearer to date to start, feels draining not want to start. Feels tiring to go thru all again with BFN again.
Any way, fostering also got baby to manage thus not necessary be my own to expect.
Has applied fostering. Most likely give-up my chance. Should spend more time with the baby care since his just a few months old. Not want to stress my body. Still considering yet to be able to decide.
A state of dilemma. Knowing that even when I try use finish my last 2 frozen embryos, I will not get BFP. Should i be stubborn just go for it?
Should I just forget about the plan just continue life and save-up the money for my other kids instead. No additional siblings does not matter?
I questioned myself if I should stop as am aware the procedure little chance for success. Dr has also askes that I should give up.

Sorry to say I personally think you are very selfish and GREEDY. You already have 5 children with the youngest only a few mths old..and proudly said that your eldest is very sensible and also able to earn their own pocket money..Then I ask you--in this case then no need to care for them anymore la?? That means you want children to support you cos you will definitely also get money from gov mah from the generous baby bonus. Isn't this called greedy?? And your youngest is only a few mths old and instead of channeling your attention to your baby you are here wanting to 'try your luck'. Yes no doubt it's your body and no one should care abt you trying but then i feel sorry for your chn. U want chn for the sake of wanting. There are many many others like us here don't even have 1!!! And there you go saying oh 'failed and tired of going thru bfn again' Then jolly well don't try lah in the first place!! And dun be attention seeking and even try to come here and say 'fong liang hua' I seriously think you have an underlaying emotional problem perhaps associated with you wanting to have more and more children.. yes while sg gov will love you lots to try but don't you think your chances could be given to other couples who dun hv any chn at all instead? You also mentioned that you want to contribute children to grow up into responsible adult and contribute to the society. But hey do you think you are too simpleminded?! No one knows the future, we dun know how they will be when they grow up..good or bad no one knows? So how could you say you can be sure they will grow up to be responsible adults?? Yes your intention is on one hand good..but i think you'll be better of fostering as you said you will be doing so and i will cheer u on for that else..u don't get my support going for another try where ivf is concern.

All others who disapprove of me 'shooting' her..think before you shoot me too..you know the gov grant she is taking can easily be given to others who have tried more than 3 times fresh and failed?! This could have been the extra chance the gov could have given to those who needs the extra fresh cycle to succeed!

I am preparing to write a petition to the GOV to enable for 4 or 5 fresh cycles for ppl who didn't have any children with any of the other 3 tries..please support me on this cause. PM me your name and i'll include you in my petition.

Hi Ladies, I completed my 1st ivf cycle with egg retrieval in end October and planning for FET before end of the year. What are the list of food I should take before the FET and during the 2 ww? I read about avocado, red bean soup, brazil nuts, and chicken essence before, during ET and 2 ww. Is there anything else I should take and avoid?

Do I still need to continue CQ10?
Dearie, I have a ready list so copy&paste to share here again (thank goodness for technology!) :)
Yes can still continue CoQ10 because this is anti-oxidant not solely for the sake of IVF but very beneficial to combat aging & oxidative stress on body cells. Also can continue during 2ww along with your prenatal multi-vitamin if you are taking.

I tried to make a list from what I gathered from the support forum and from doctor and TCM physician.
  • Eat healthy balanced diet.
    No extreme shifts in diet even when including foods suggested to benefit TTC.
  • Drink at least 2L of water to keep well hydrated.
  • Have ample good rest.
  • Do light exercise like walking to enhance blood flow.
  • Continue pre-natal supplements (min. 4mg folic acid or otherwise as per doc's advice) and post transfer support meds.
  • First week post transfer ie. hatching and implantation window, take things easier. Talk to and encourage your embie to attach, implant & stick! (If have, can listen to hypno/meditation cd for post transfer)
  • Can take foods that support implantation as suggested by IVFers sisters on the forum - brazil nuts, walnuts, avocado, double-boil chicken essence (http://jewelpie.com/homemade-chicken-essence-to-relief-tiredness/)
  • Ensure adequate protein to support growth, regeneration and esp. in fresh cycle, to prevent OHSS - e.g. Egg whites, fish, chicken
  • Take fruits & leafy vegetables that are not too cold/cool - e.g. can take golden kiwi, broccoli, cai xin, etc.
  • If not heaty, can take warming foods/ drinks, otherwise cut down (e.g. take less or do not take daily) or stop - e.g. longan red date tea, durian (signs of heatiness include heavy headed feeling, swelling tongue that is more red than usual, sweating too easily, very warm palms and soles to extent of discomfort, constant thirst; don't let heatiness escalate to constipation)
  • Avoid cold and raw foods - e.g. NO papaya, banana, watermelon (any melons), sashimi, salads, ice-cream
  • Avoid pineapple which may cause uterine contractions
  • Avoid dairy foods esp. if you hv phlegm-damp constitution (see http://www.maryzhang.com/food_function.htm)*
  • No unpasteurised milk which causes risk of listeria infection
  • Avoid eating mould-ripened soft cheese, e.g. brie and camembert, and blue-veined varieties, such as stilton or Danish blue, etc as these are usually made with unpasteurised milk.
  • Limit soy foods (GMO corn crops very prevalent in soy foods; also very high in phytoestrogen so higher risk of excess)*
  • Avoid seafoods high in mercury, e.g. mackeral, shark. *
  • Avoid spicy stuff esp. even more so for those with poor digestion
  • Avoid caffeine - no coffee, tea, chocolate (caffeine is not good for blood flow)
  • Avoid alcohol - may affect kidney function and hence metabolization of meds, affects fetal growth & health.
  • NO soaking in hot baths, no sauna, no massage, no spa.
  • Avoid smokey/hazardous areas.
  • If red spotting or bleeding during 2ww, no need to panic, just call clinic & follow advice.
  • In case of constipation, can take some prune juices along with daily intake of vegetables, fruits and lots of water. If no improvement, check with clinic/ doc for advice and before taking any OTC laxatives.
  • Keep feet warm -can wear house slipper/ socks
  • Laugh a lot!
  • If in doubt, take the path of least regret.
  • Breathe, be positive and hang in there!
"If you Think about size of the blessing coming, you would Embrace the magnitude of the battle you are now fighting."

If you really have to think about it, focus on at least the one reason it will work and forget all the reasons why you think it will not work.

*It is ok to have a bit of milk (fortified milk powder type or pasteurised if fresh milk) or tofu sometimes. We don't usually eat these excessively so it will be fine. The key is overall healthy balance diet, adequate hydration and rest so that our bodies function optimally.​

All the best on your prep and upcoming FET.
Everyone, let's continue to spread and build the positive energy and Jia you!!

Last edited:
@Skmm
Are you with NUH? If yes then we were definitely in the OT room around the same time. My transfer was at 1045 with Prof.

I agree with the ladies you need to be careful about baking. I enjoy baking too but staying away from it due to the oven heat.

Hey hey :) i am with KKH. Got a little shock hearing we were in the theatre at the same time. Haha.

Yeah man. Now that u ladies reminded me. I will stay away from the stove n oven.

Jia you jia you. Hope it will be Positive :)

Skmm sis, dont overwork or over exert in the baking/ cooking process or whatever u do. Stay happy n relax is v impt during the 2ww.

Baking n cooking is a good way to distract the anxiety but dont stay in the hot environment for too long.. i think same logic as per no v hot showers and sauna.

Relax.. relax.. be happy

Oh gosh. Thanks for ur reminder :) i totally didn't think about that. I baked lagsana just now for lunch. Shall skip my muffin baking. Hehehehe

Oh gosh. Thanks for ur reminder :) i totally didn't think about that. I baked lagsana just now for lunch. Shall skip my muffin baking. Hehehehe
I was cooking fried rice the other day then suddenly rembr abt the heat! A bit worried.. but there's some aching on my left side, so i guess embby still surviving. Only 8dp3dt.

No more cooking for me except morning oatmeal.

Dearie, I have a ready list so copy&paste to share here again (thank goodness for technology!) :)
Yes can still continue CoQ10 because this is anti-oxidant not solely for the sake of IVF but very beneficial to combat aging & oxidative stress on body cells. Also can continue during 2ww along with your prenatal multi-vitamin if you are taking.

I tried to make a list from what I gathered from the support forum and from doctor and TCM physician.
  • Have ample good rest.
  • Continue pre-natal supplements (min. 4mg folic acid or otherwise as per doc's advice) and post transfer support meds.
  • First week post transfer ie. hatching and implantation window, take things easier. Talk to and encourage your embie to attach, implant & stick! (If have, can listen to hypno/meditation cd for post transfer)
  • Can take foods that support implantation as suggested by IVFers sisters on the forum - brazil nuts, walnuts, avocado, double-boil chicken essence (http://jewelpie.com/homemade-chicken-essence-to-relief-tiredness/)
  • Ensure adequate protein to support growth, regeneration and esp. in fresh cycle, to prevent OHSS - e.g. Egg whites, fish, chicken
  • Take fruits & leafy vegetables that are not too cold/cool - e.g. can take golden kiwi, broccoli, cai xin, etc.
  • If not heaty, can take warming foods/ drinks, otherwise cut down (e.g. take less or do not take daily) or stop - e.g. longan red date tea, durian (signs of heatiness include heavy headed feeling, swelling tongue that is more red than usual, sweating too easily, very warm palms and soles to extent of discomfort, constant thirst; don't let heatiness escalate to constipation)
  • Avoid cold and raw foods - e.g. NO papaya, banana, watermelon (any melons), sashimi, salads, ice-cream
  • Avoid dairy foods esp. if you hv phlegm-damp constitution (see http://www.maryzhang.com/food_function.htm)*
  • Avoid eating mould-ripened soft cheese, e.g. brie and camembert, and blue-veined varieties, such as stilton or Danish blue, etc as these are usually made with unpasteurised milk.
  • Limit soy foods (GMO corn crops very prevalent in soy foods; also very high in phytoestrogen so higher risk of excess)*
  • Avoid caffeine - no coffee, tea, chocolate (caffeine is not good for blood flow)
  • Avoid alcohol - may affect kidney function and hence metabolization of meds, affects fetal growth & health.
  • If red spotting or bleeding during 2ww, no need to panic, just call clinic & follow advice.
  • In case of constipation, can take some prune juices along with daily intake of vegetables, fruits and lots of water. If no improvement, check with clinic/ doc for advice and before taking any OTC laxatives.
  • Laugh a lot!
"If you Think about size of the blessing coming, you would Embrace the magnitude of the battle you are now fighting."

If you really have to think about it, focus on at least the one reason it will work and forget all the reasons why you think it will not work.

*It is ok to have a bit of milk (fortified milk powder type or pasteurised if fresh milk) or tofu sometimes. We don't usually eat these excessively so it will be fine. The key is overall healthy balance diet, adequate hydration and rest so that our bodies function optimally.​

& all the husband has to do is produce sperms in the cup!! Life is so unfair!!

• Have ample good rest.
  • Laugh a lot!

Thanks for sharing sister

I was cooking fried rice the other day then suddenly rembr abt the heat! A bit worried.. but there's some aching on my left side, so i guess embby still surviving. Only 8dp3dt.

No more cooking for me except morning oatmeal.

Issit? Is this a sign that embbies are surviving? Hehehhehehe. I am praying so hard it will be successful. The journey is really not easy. Especially with a phobia of needles. I am only 3dp2dt.

Issit? Is this a sign that embbies are surviving? Hehehhehehe. I am praying so hard it will be successful. The journey is really not easy. Especially with a phobia of needles. I am only 3dp2dt.
Just think positive.. some sis here have no symptoms at all.. so i dont want think so much. I take it positively.
I am not countdowning everyday.. just rembr the BT date then few days check date. Time past easier for me this way.

Hi ladies, like to know if artificial FET cycle will affect the next menses cycle? AF is 3 days late.... >_<

Also I just realise my past invoices stated payment class as Private. Does this mean I am under Private? Always thought I'm under Subsidy for my ivf at KKH... Wads the difference btw subsidise & private? Confused cos I still can claim from govt subsidy leh.......

2 more days to BT and started to spot. Went to TMC for an injection last night. Hope all goes well on Thur....
Same here... BT on thurs but I have spotting since Saturday... It's just not normal menses flow..
How to define bleeding for implantation?.....Feeling worry...
As long it's not confirmed menses yet, stay positive ladies! Good luck!

not much hope for this cycle . AF is due, is it because the insert jell which cause delay of AF ? Any ideas ?
ur AF delay? Me too... Wondering the same thing haha. HPT still strong bfn. Ran out of it lazy to buy more. Just wait till BT this Friday though I felt like going for early BT on Thursday but the nurse mentioned the other time it won't be accurate if I come in 1 day earlier. True?

Hi ladies, like to know if artificial FET cycle will affect the next menses cycle? AF is 3 days late.... >_<

Also I just realise my past invoices stated payment class as Private. Does this mean I am under Private? Always thought I'm under Subsidy for my ivf at KKH... Wads the difference btw subsidise & private? Confused cos I still can claim from govt subsidy leh.......
If i am not wrong,once start ivf program. The label will be private at kkh. But still can claim govt. So no worries.

Hi sisters, I would like to purchase Coq10, any recommendation brand ?

Can i take folid acid, fish oil, royal jelly coq10 in one time ? Quite confuse for this as i have chinese medicine to be taken for twice a day

Hopefully will not overdosage by taken so many vitamins and medicines :p

Sisters... i am so depressed since yesterday.
Had my ER yesterday. Last scan before ER shows that i have 23 follicles, but yesterday they only manage to retrieve 4!!! Argh!! This is the worst number retrieved out of my 3 fresh cycle!

Now i also dont know these 4 can make it to ET or not...:(:(

Dun be depressed. I din fare any better in my ER either. And ya, this is the worst fresh cycle for me too. Scan only got 5 follicles, retrieved only 2!!! Only 1 golden one made it for the transfer. I was worried-sick for 2 day prior the transfer and I end up worrying for nothing. I still got the golden one for transfer, So ya, dun be too depressed. U only need 1 elite embryo to succeed. Jiayou.

Am changing to private. Still thinking between 2 private doctors. Am definately no confidence in our qualities n getting very stressed when i think abt it,even now when cycle hasnt even started. Seems like failure rate very high. Sometimes even think of giving up n ask myself to stop wasting time money on this. But as u say,stress will not help. So asking myself not to stress over n leave it to fate n godness up there.

Not easy to brace 3rd fresh cycle after 2 failed cycles n no frozen.

I admire yr strength,dawn. U are 1 source of inspiration for me. Thank you n happy holidays

I am stressed n feeling tensed up at times. Any ladies having good relaxation techqnique,please share out.

Sharing my 1 technique that i learnt from fertility talk from a councellor :
Breath in deep through yr nose with mouth close,count 1,2,3,4 and slowly release e breathe out through yr nose to reach yr tummy. It helps me but when too stressed,this cant work also

Try hynotisation app. It works for me every time. The app is called Relax and Sleep well by Glenn Harrold. Ur body will go into relaxed mode. Hope it will help u too.

Personally, I failed my 1st fresh 2.5years back with nothing to freeze and graduated (preg w/ my baby gal) in the 2nd fresh one with nothing to freeze too. And failed the 3rd fresh with nothing to freeze too. Waiting to see doc how to go on from here. No more Govt grant so financial is a concern and we do hope to give me child another sibling, so that she won't be so lonely. So dearies, dun feel discouraged when u din graduate. Have faith and tink positive is already winning half the battle! Jiayou, jiayou, jiayou. Fight on!!!

Last edited:
Call in and see what's the nurse advise for u.

Dun be depressed. I din fare any better in my ER either. And ya, this is the worst fresh cycle for me too. Scan only got 5 follicles, retrieved only 2!!! Only 1 golden one made it for the transfer. I was worried-sick for 2 day prior the transfer and I end up worrying for nothing. I still got the golden one for transfer, So ya, dun be too depressed. U only need 1 elite embryo to succeed. Jiayou.

Try hynotisation app. It works for me every time. The app is called Relax and Sleep well by Glenn Harrold. Ur body will go into relaxed mode. Hope it will help u too.

Personally, I failed my 1st fresh 2.5years back with nothing to freeze and graduated (preg w/ my baby gal) in the 2nd fresh one with nothing to freeze too. And failed the 3rd fresh with nothing to freeze too. Waiting to see doc how to go on from here. No more Govt grant so financial is a concern and we do hope to give me child another sibling, so that she won't be so lonely. So dearies, dun feel discouraged when u din graduate. Have faith and tink positive is already winning half the battle! Jiayou, jiayou, jiayou. Fight on!!!
Babycomecome,thanks for yr message. I really do hope i am blessed like you with 1 embryo to stick n holding a healthy bb. just 1 to complete me and my hubby happy family.

Hey, I did not know how much COq10 to take is related to age. Could someone pls enlighten me again? Lazy to scroll back n forth. Thanks in advance.

@Toolbox really??? So coincidental. I was in the ET room at abt 10.50am? Might have seen u during the wait. Hehehhehee.

@babycomecome @rainflower wao. U ladies are so disciplined. I couldn't even stay in bed for more than an hour apart from sleeping. I was roaming around the house. Trying to find things to do. Ended up checking my work email. I think work time passes fast. Hahahaha. But i wanna enjoy this holiday too. So My mom ended up doing all my groceries shopping so i can bake n cook tomorrow to kill time.

I only sleep for 1 hour after each insert sessions. Rest of the time is watching Tv, surfing net. Yeah, I did check my office email on and off and I do agree it makes time pass faster. As Long as u dun get too involved in work is ok. Bake and cook is a good way to destress too. Jiayou.

Thank you DawnBB for your detail advise. But today is my 1st day full flow and tomorrow is my D2, should i wait to call in and go for my 1st scan on D3 or just walk in for my 1st scan? Any ladies got the same situation like me ? What will you do? Go in on D2 for the 1st scan without making an appointment?

Call in and see what's the nurse advise for u.

Hi, Any sisters out there experience spotting after ET? If yes, how long does the spotting usually last? I have spotting for 5 days now (started since 2dp5dt, now 6dp5dt) and the spotting flow is more today than the past few days, though not enough to fill the pantyliner. Cant help but to feel so worried and I still have 6 more days before my blood test. Could anyone share your experience?

Dreaded the 2WW. :(:(

Hi, Any sisters out there experience spotting after ET? If yes, how long does the spotting usually last? I have spotting for 5 days now (started since 2dp5dt, now 6dp5dt) and the spotting flow is more today than the past few days, though not enough to fill the pantyliner. Cant help but to feel so worried and I still have 6 more days before my blood test. Could anyone share your experience?

Dreaded the 2WW. :(:(
Normally not spotting after ET, you may want to call up the nurse to check.

As long it's not confirmed menses yet, stay positive ladies! Good luck!

ur AF delay? Me too... Wondering the same thing haha. HPT still strong bfn. Ran out of it lazy to buy more. Just wait till BT this Friday though I felt like going for early BT on Thursday but the nurse mentioned the other time it won't be accurate if I come in 1 day earlier. True?
I am not sure that if it won't be accurate if BT test 1 day earlier. My AF is late too and my HPT test this morning is still Negative, it is 99% confirmed case for me Liao ... Very sure this round is out. I think the insert gel may cause AF delay. Dun feel like insert gel any more. Do you still have frozen embryos ? I have used all my frozen embryo Liao . Have to go for fresh cycle next round.

Dawn, u taking 1tablet/capsules in 300mg?
Mine is 200mg. Enough strength?
Yes it is enough. 200mg is recommended for those with difficulty conceive but not detected with medical issues affecting ovarian health.

I'm taking 300mg as hubby takes this max dosage for his sperm issues. This is the only antioxidant other than vit c he is taking. For us ladies, 200mg actually ok as we also taking prenatal multi vits unless u have diminished ovarian reserve as advised by the book I mentioned earlier. DH bought 300mg capsule type so I took the same as too troublesome to get another one at different dosage.

Last edited:
Sorry to say I personally think you are very selfish and GREEDY. You already have 5 children with the youngest only a few mths old..and proudly said that your eldest is very sensible and also able to earn their own pocket money..Then I ask you--in this case then no need to care for them anymore la?? That means you want children to support you cos you will definitely also get money from gov mah from the generous baby bonus. Isn't this called greedy?? And your youngest is only a few mths old and instead of channeling your attention to your baby you are here wanting to 'try your luck'. Yes no doubt it's your body and no one should care abt you trying but then i feel sorry for your chn. U want chn for the sake of wanting. There are many many others like us here don't even have 1!!! And there you go saying oh 'failed and tired of going thru bfn again' Then jolly well don't try lah in the first place!! And dun be attention seeking and even try to come here and say 'fong liang hua' I seriously think you have an underlaying emotional problem perhaps associated with you wanting to have more and more children.. yes while sg gov will love you lots to try but don't you think your chances could be given to other couples who dun hv any chn at all instead? You also mentioned that you want to contribute children to grow up into responsible adult and contribute to the society. But hey do you think you are too simpleminded?! No one knows the future, we dun know how they will be when they grow up..good or bad no one knows? So how could you say you can be sure they will grow up to be responsible adults?? Yes your intention is on one hand good..but i think you'll be better of fostering as you said you will be doing so and i will cheer u on for that else..u don't get my support going for another try where ivf is concern.

All others who disapprove of me 'shooting' her..think before you shoot me too..you know the gov grant she is taking can easily be given to others who have tried more than 3 times fresh and failed?! This could have been the extra chance the gov could have given to those who needs the extra fresh cycle to succeed!

I am preparing to write a petition to the GOV to enable for 4 or 5 fresh cycles for ppl who didn't have any children with any of the other 3 tries..please support me on this cause. PM me your name and i'll include you in my petition.
Dear, I can understand how you feel and why you dis-like my style and claiming me selfish. Anyway, a pointer, that is good to respect decision and words of others. I have my way of loving my children and will definitely guide them to be good adults. Am not making money out of having more and more as you have said.
As a women, everyone whom gone thru the same procedure will be not balanced I a way or another needing support too. Should not tagged on how many they currently have.
Cheers, May you be bless with your joy of bundles very soon.

Yes it is enough. 200mg is recommended for those with difficulty conceive but not detected with medical issues affecting ovarian health.

I'm taking 300mg as hubby takes this max dosage for his sperm issues. This is the only antioxidant other than vit c he is taking. For us ladies, 200mg actually ok as we also taking prenatal multi vits unless u have diminished ovarian reserve as advised by the book I mentioned earlier. DH bought 300mg capsule type so I took the same as too troublesome to get another one at different dosage.

So means with diminishing ovarian reserve, have to take a higher dosage? 300mg is good?

Hi sister, I am under Dr Tan just wonder how long should I wait for review if fail FET cycle this Fri?And how long can I start for next fresh cycle?

The appt to see dr Tan is very long lor. They scheduled me to see him on 16-Dec but I pulled the appt in to 4-dec. As for when u can start, wait for dr Tan to advise u ba. Recommended is 3months, I tink.

Hi sister, I am under Dr Tan just wonder how long should I wait for review if fail FET cycle this Fri?And how long can I start for next fresh cycle?
Same for me... First one already busted..... depress till quarrel Wif hubby... Tmr is the BT don feel like going.... I know the answer for my result.

Anyway most of you went to kkh..... Is there any diff between kkh n sgh. I'm under Dr Yu.

Im having spotting and my blood test is tomorrow. I went in today to do my blood test. I jus told the nurse I saw red spotting they jus did the blood test for me and ask me to wait for call. I think I have fail my this medicated FET. Feeling sad and lose.

So means with diminishing ovarian reserve, have to take a higher dosage? 300mg is good?
The author herself was battling finished ovarian reserve issue. She thus put her degree in molecular biology and biochemistry to good use to research on what lifestyle changes and supplements would help to improve her chances. For CoQ10, one of her bases was a research involving women on fertility treatment being given 200-300mg equivalent Ubiquinol. As such, she recommended those on advanced age having difficulties conceiving to consider 200mg and those like herself with DOR to consider taking 300mg.

Mitochondrial disorder (defective energy production in cells) affects ability of egg to develop with normal chromosomes. CoQ10 has been used to address mitochondrial disorders. That aside, CoQ10 is an antioxidant proven good for reducing oxidative stress on body cells, not solely for sake of fertility. As we age, effect of oxidative stress becomes more apparent as our regenerative ability declines.

Dosage of 200-300mg is safe and side effects are rarely encountered. If concerned with side effects, dividing the total daily dose to smaller amounts taken 2-3 times daily can help. Can also consider info from webmd - http://www.m.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-938/ubiquinol/source-3

Just based on my personal reading & what I follow. If in doubt, pls check with your doc. Just as I did, I would advise that everyone should let doc know all the supplements u r taking so that there is no contraindications with any meds doc would be prescribing you.

Really felt motivated after reading your post. Tmr will be my ET day. Now waiting for the embryologist call to update me the status of the embbies..

Im having spotting and my blood test is tomorrow. I went in today to do my blood test. I jus told the nurse I saw red spotting they jus did the blood test for me and ask me to wait for call. I think I have fail my this medicated FET. Feeling sad and lose.
*HUGS* Dont give up hope dear. Whatever it is, you just try your best and hope for the best k.

Same for me... First one already busted..... depress till quarrel Wif hubby... Tmr is the BT don feel like going.... I know the answer for my result.
Anyway most of you went to kkh..... Is there any diff between kkh n sgh. I'm under Dr Yu.

@Daniz, @Winniewiniepooh, @chanel83, @chin ngee, @jttj, as you approaching BT day, the 2ww gets even more trying, please hang in there and don't lose hope whatever k. Rooting for you & your beanies. *hugs*

Back