IVF/ICSI Support Group

Since they already noe it, let them noe both u need personal space and hope they don't speculate to cause unnecessary stress...Gd luck!
Ya @whmc dear, it may be hard to control what they want to say, esp when they are the elderlies, but u can choose how u react to them. Focus on your embies & let them be your source of strength & motivation to do what's best to manage this stress now. Just try your best ya. Jia you!

Hi dun give up yet till bloodtest . Which hpt did u use? Some may need higher hcg to detect. Clear blue better .
I didn't pin much hope this round as i am nursing a bad cough that has lasted for weeks.
Are u with TFC? I think TFC's embryo grading is opp of KKH's in that grade 1 is best for TFC. No symptoms doesn't mean anything coz the fact is majority of pregnant women start symptoms at wk 5 or 6. Pls stay positive & root for your embies. Jia you k.

Thank you for your information :) sorry one more query, just to check do you stop all these vitamin during menstruation period ? I am confuse whether should i stop when my af is reporting ( normally about 5-6 days ).
Don't need to stop during AF. Can continue to take. Only usually if you are doing acupuncture, then u stop during AF.

Hi ladies, can anyone share normally what should be a positive ideal blood test beta during after 2ww n taking the blood test?

Dear ladies..
Although me not so active in my posts but I do tune in n read every now n then. Im grateful that we have each other in this journey. All the best n baby dusts to everyone.

I just completed my 2nd Fresh transfer with Sgh care yesterday. Taking some days off this week. Feeling a little thoughtful. Just wanted to share my thoughts about the people who are in this journey with me.

The folks from Sgh care are really superb. Although they are always very busy, but they try their very best in everything they do, with such kindness n warmth.

Another person is my yoga teacher Mdm tan. Some of you might have read about her in other discussion threads. She also does healing. She has been so kind n always checking in on my progress.

I guess at this point all can be done is done. So continue to keep my fingers crossed and have faith. If it is meant to be then it will be so. ;)

Have a good week ahead ladies!

I have not done. Refused to face the reality. But I m going for early BT tml. Still spotting. Nvr spot for 2 days before menses b4. Still pinkish/brownish. Do inserts, finger came out slightly brown, cervix still high and closed. I really dunno wats happening. So I m going to end my misery by early BT tml.
Good luck @babycomecome! So long as it doesn't go into period like full flow, jia you!!!

I have done mine too this morning. 10dp4dt, bfn too.... Sigh..... Think it is no hope.... It should be detected at this time of point. No wonder if the embryo stop growing Liao no symptom no spotting at all ..... The only reason I believe is the embryo stop growing lor..... So sad.... BT date is Fri.....
I thought so too that it should be detected by now.... Really sad.... But since AF not in sight yet, holding on to a little hope still. Read up on cases where bfp were only detected at 16dpo, made me felt better. Pray we are still in the game. Gonna keep testing every morning until BT. Need to have time for reality to sink in before work resumes... Else I feel like quitting my job... too depressed to work haha

Got the go ahead to start my 1st ivf cycle. I have got 2 types of jabs.. tried puregon before but not sure abt the other jab. Comes in 6 ampoule ..is that to prevent ovulation?
Hi sis. Do you hv the name of the other jab? Some stim protocols involves 2 types of stim med, e.g. Puregon + Menopur. Without the name, you can confirm what it is.

Hi sis, i was on lucrin, menopur and saizen earlier. Had headaches, sore boobs and bloated; think these are the common effects on most. Never use f-gonal.

Thank u sis, was on purgeon last cycle and dun seems to have much sides effect but this time round was suffering from nausea, tiredness and headache..not sure is the side effect of the jab or am I sick:(.....

Thank u sis, was on purgeon last cycle and dun seems to have much sides effect but this time round was suffering from nausea, tiredness and headache..not sure is the side effect of the jab or am I sick:(.....
Dont worry dear. Should be the side effects.. not everybody's exprience the same. I felt tired too.. have to take nap everyday.

Remember to drink loads of water and take at least 4 egg whites each day.
If feel v unwell, call your ivf hotline or ask the doc when go for scan. Sometimes i sneaked 1 or 2 qns during the doc session after scan.

Jia you! :)

My dr said it will be embryo issue as lining is at least 8mm thick for the transfer

Usually doc will need the lining to be at least 8mm for transfer. So does it means if embryo fails to implant then must be embryo quality issue?
Under what circumstances will it be implantation issue?

Wow. Then were you given extra medication support at that time?
No... That cycle sonographer said shld abandon as lining during scan didn't meet ... But I insisted to proceed. It was a stressful moment as I went acupunture drink red bean soup do all sorts to grow the lining but lining never grew... Went back a few times to scan ... When I transferred it was already 20 something day in my cycle

Hi sis. Do you hv the name of the other jab? Some stim protocols involves 2 types of stim med, e.g. Puregon + Menopur. Without the name, you can confirm what it is.

Hi both,

Can I ask, are the jabs same as those as IUI? Also, is it required to jab on a daily basis as well? Thanks! Sorry for the questions, getting myself prepped up for December...

Dont worry dear. Should be the side effects.. not everybody's exprience the same. I felt tired too.. have to take nap everyday.

Remember to drink loads of water and take at least 4 egg whites each day.
If feel v unwell, call your ivf hotline or ask the doc when go for scan. Sometimes i sneaked 1 or 2 qns during the doc session after scan.

Jia you! :)

Thank u:)

Nope. No good news. It's game over for me. I tink this is it for my ttc journey. At least I have my 1 precious miracle with me. Good luck to all those testing this week. Jiayou.
So sorry about that . This is FET cycle for you right ?
Is it too difficult to get success for FET cycle? I think my result will be negative too as I can't detect anything this morning 10dp4dt. It was very clear signal line. Spoil my whole day mood. Why don't you try another fresh cycle ?what is your beta level?

Last edited:
[QUOTEto way neo eo, post: 8174470, member: 86873"]are you referring to Ganirelix? @h0peful ?[/QUOTE]
Hello towkayneo and DawnBB .. yup is oragulatan .. nurse said it is to suppress ovulation ..I'm to take 3 jabs for 3days then start puregon 133.3 units for 6 days or so then incorporate oragulatan then stop puregon and jab oragulatan for another 2 days ..nxt we'd back for 2nd scan. Already having headache after 1st jab ..hope to have the strength to persevere on ..

A state of dilemma. Knowing that even when I try use finish my last 2 frozen embryos, I will not get BFP. Should i be stubborn just go for it?
Should I just forget about the plan just continue life and save-up the money for my other kids instead. No additional siblings does not matter?
I questioned myself if I should stop as am aware the procedure little chance for success. Dr has also askes that I should give up.

A state of dilemma. Knowing that even when I try use finish my last 2 frozen embryos, I will not get BFP. Should i be stubborn just go for it?
Should I just forget about the plan just continue life and save-up the money for my other kids instead. No additional siblings does not matter?
I questioned myself if I should stop as am aware the procedure little chance for success. Dr has also askes that I should give up.
Pls don't give up.... Even though the chance is slim. There will be miracle some day in future .

Hi Teddy, perhaps doctor knew you have a few kids now and don't want you to go under the roller coaster stress again. However, if you are financially comfortable to give it another try, go for it so you won't regret for not trying IMHO :)

Has applied fostering. Most likely give-up my chance. Should spend more time with the baby care since his just a few months old. Not want to stress my body. Still considering yet to be able to decide.

So sorry about that . This is FET cycle for you right ?
Is it too difficult to get success for FET cycle? I think my result will be negative too as I can't detect anything this morning 10dp4dt. It was very clear signal line. Spoil my whole day mood. Why don't you try another fresh cycle ?what is your beta level?

Nope. This is the 3rd fresh cycle. All 3 cycles had nothing to freeze. So had no idea whether FET is difficult to succeed or not. But I do hear some forum ladies said that they do bfp in FET cycles. So jiay out, ladies.

Nurse din say my beta level.

Back