IVF/ICSI Support Group

I think no harm doing accupuncture consecutively cos i rem i did that when i was trying for IUI and did consecutively before going for the procedure..
If i rem correctly, i hav been seeing her since May 2012 / 2011..i cant say i am a good patient as i was a bit lazy on taking the powered med after 4-5mths...so a bit undisciplined thereafter...and i recently switched to taking Dr TSB med in Feb 13 after my failed fresh in Jan but i still continue going to Dr Zou for accupuncture...but i hav heard a lot of sis also succeeding after taking her med and accupuncture...

Thanks dreamirene, I went that day and also checked with Dr Zou. She said its ok and that some ladies who is doing IUI even come in consecutive 5 days.

lol. I also have a large bottle in the fridge. Strange the ET/ER causes constipation ..

My bt is tomorrow .. I have a very sharp 10 mins lower abdominal cramp on the morning of 6dp5dt. Apart from that, am symptomless. My boobs ain't even sore. I wonder if there is a chance of a BFP tomorrow .. Cos I remembered during my last 2 pregnancies, I also encountered this sharp lower abdominal pain. Hmmm .. Sigh I shall leave it to God. I've been enjoying my 2WW so far. So good to rest at home and do absolutely nothing .. Feeling so good till I'm thinking of quitting my stressful job .. Lol

I also noticed my bt is 3 Sep regardless of 3d or 5d ET.

makino88, spread your bb dust to us ltr :)

bbbliss yes they will call. My last cycle they verified my particulars and said : sorry you are not pregnant ... Sigh I'm still waiting for their call. I can't get through their phone!!!

How come they allows you go for bt so early? Mine is till day 18. The nurse mentioned is too early to test. Today I am in day8 with day2transfer.

lol. I also have a large bottle in the fridge. Strange the ET/ER causes constipation ..

My bt is tomorrow .. I have a very sharp 10 mins lower abdominal cramp on the morning of 6dp5dt. Apart from that, am symptomless. My boobs ain't even sore. I wonder if there is a chance of a BFP tomorrow .. Cos I remembered during my last 2 pregnancies, I also encountered this sharp lower abdominal pain. Hmmm .. Sigh I shall leave it to God. I've been enjoying my 2WW so far. So good to rest at home and do absolutely nothing .. Feeling so good till I'm thinking of quitting my stressful job .. Lol

I also noticed my bt is 3 Sep regardless of 3d or 5d ET.
Good morning. Oh..how come my bt date is different from you by so many days while our ET was only 2 days different? Later going hospital for my injection. I also encounter my lower abdominal pain and tight.my boobs also sore. Dont dare to read too many sympton. My body temperature had been up 37.3. Still have 1 more week plus to go for my bt.
Negative .. Beta only 2.3
But today is d7p5bt.. Is it too early to be doing bt?

No .. It's d7p5dt .. My girlfriend is stomping her feet cos she insisted d7 is way too early ... So for 5dt when is the right date to test hur???

HCG - 20 aug
ER - 22 aug
ET - 27 aug
BT - 3 sep

Hi bearge when is your bt? Your ET on 28 aug which is just 1day after mine.my hospital leave ends 10Sep. 5dt can test at d12 instead of d17 i think. I am lazy to go KKH again. Asking hb to buy hpt for me ...

Last edited:
Hi bearge when is your bt? Your ET on 28 aug which is just 1day after mine.my hospital leave ends 10Sep. 5dt can test at d12 instead of d17 i think. I am lazy to go KKH again. Asking hb to buy hpt for me ...
My bt scheduled 13 sept which last day of my HL. If I am not wrong, we are seeing the same doc sadhana.

No .. It's d7p5dt .. My girlfriend is stomping her feet cos she insisted d7 is way too early ... So for 5dt when is the right date to test hur???

HCG - 20 aug
ER - 22 aug
ET - 27 aug
BT - 3 sep

HCG - 20 aug
ER - 22 aug
ET - 27 aug
BT - 3 sep

If its 7dp5dt it is consider early. U can request for BT again to confirm.

Ya, my ET was 28 aug which in my medical form written as day 2. So today is day 8. 10 more days to go for my bt. When I asked the nurse is it possible to bring forward my bt few days earlier, she advise not to. As worry the injection still inside our body which have false positive. So I kuai kuai lor.... Wait for next Friday. My last injection will be this Friday. I guess it take around 7 days for the injection to clear from our body, I guess... Maybe the sisters here can advise on the pregnyl injection.

HCG - 20 aug
ER - 22 aug
ET - 27 aug
BT - 3 sep

HCG - 20 aug
ER - 22 aug
ET - 27 aug
BT - 3 sep

can test on 10/9. I did my ET on 29 aug & BT is 12/9

Your bt is earlier 1 day compare to mine. Btw, did your doc give you any other support for next week? Mine only till this Friday.

I'm with novena CARE, their BT can do on day 13 or day 14. I'm started crinone & oral utro the day before my ET then continue with progynova & aspirin till beta BT. I was given the most painful progrestrone jab after my ET. no more jab till after beta bt. yesterday & Thursday got E2 & progrestrone BT. yesterday E2 slightly more than 1K & progrestrone 120. will see how it goes again on thursday

Oh yes
Your bt is earlier 1 day compare to mine. Btw, did your doc give you any other support for next week? Mine only till this Friday.
Oh yes bearge, I was given 18d of uterogestan from the day of ER. I will be continuing these till 10 sep.

Oh yes

Oh yes bearge, I was given 18d of uterogestan from the day of ER. I will be continuing these till 10 sep.
Oh... I only have preglyn injection till this Friday. I did asked the nurse do I need more support for next week. She said is good enough le... Start to feel worry ask intend to go back office next week. Hope for the best! Some more my bt is Friday the 13 :(

makino88, your 1st cycle was tested on D17. But now your bt is on D7 and your beta is already 2.3. I agree with Jumbo, better to get support or double check. Not to scare you bt my 1st cycle my beta also low I didnt know can ask for support, end up chemical preggy. V upset with myself, tt time I keep tinking if I would have done smthing mayb I will have bb dust liao :( . I feel that if we can do anything to help our embryo we should try our best, since we have gone so far and done so much. Just my two cents worth of thought.

makino88, your 1st cycle was tested on D17. But now your bt is on D7 and your beta is already 2.3. I agree with Jumbo, better to get support or double check. Not to scare you bt my 1st cycle my beta also low I didnt know can ask for support, end up chemical preggy. V upset with myself, tt time I keep tinking if I would have done smthing mayb I will have bb dust liao :( . I feel that if we can do anything to help our embryo we should try our best, since we have gone so far and done so much. Just my two cents worth of thought.
Hi love.bb I am heeding advices from the ladies here. I also scared human error at KKH. Thus I will continue to take care of my diet and continue the uterogestan till I do hpt this weekend ..thank you for sharing :)

makino88,
Any HCG Beta result below 4 indicates no pregnancy..But ur blood test was done too early..Your HCG level might not have build up yet..If ur menses has not come by 10 sept, do take another blood test to ease ur worries...

Hi love.bb I am heeding advices from the ladies here. I also scared human error at KKH. Thus I will continue to take care of my diet and continue the uterogestan till I do hpt this weekend ..thank you for sharing :)
Makino, your ET was 27 Aug, and bt on 3 Sep. This is only 8 days. Add on to the day5 blastocyst, total will be 13 days. I think you should seriously wait for a few more days to test hpt.

Makino88,

Glad you are listening to the ladies here..... beta 2.3 @ D7 .. Beta is increasing doubly everyday if u are pregnant..if u are positive n good gal.. by 10 sep, u might have a postive hpt or a high beta..
Just wondering y KKH allow u to do a D7 blood test?

Makino, your ET was 27 Aug, and bt on 3 Sep. This is only 8 days. Add on to the day5 blastocyst, total will be 13 days. I think you should seriously wait for a few more days to test hpt.

cannot add the 5 days blast to the ET day. mine is day 3 transfer but ET day count as day 1

Went for d2 scan, lining 7.9mm, was given 3 days of ganirelix. Need to scan on day 5 again to see whether can start stim or not? Worried...I'm on short protocol. Is it the lining too thick 7.9 on d2?

Any sisters on short protocol from kkh, can u plse share? Ganirelix normally start from d5-6 of stim as what I read from google, is Same in kkh? Tk!

Makino88,

Glad you are listening to the ladies here..... beta 2.3 @ D7 .. Beta is increasing doubly everyday if u are pregnant..if u are positive n good gal.. by 10 sep, u might have a postive hpt or a high beta..
Just wondering y KKH allow u to do a D7 blood test?

Wondersss, I have no idea and I find it weird too. I should have clarified but I thought these KKH folks know best. I am going to get a hpt later and test this weekend if i dont get my menses by then. i googled the whole of yesterday and no one who is successful in pregnancy has a beta as low as mine. But just to put myself at ease, I will continue inserts and then test. I'm too lazy to return to KKH and do another bt to check on my beta. But it would be interesting to know ..

Twins2014 - I'm on short protocol at KKH. Ganirelix day 2 through 5, 9 through 11.
Day 2 lining was 6, I thought it was too thick too and asked the nurse and she reassured me it was OK.
Don't worry, trust your doctor/nurses and let them do their job.. our job is to concentrate on strengthening the body and mind!

twins2014. im on the same short protocol too. I was told lining shld be below 5mm on day 2 or 3 else they cant start the stinulation jab. this time on my day 3 of cycle my lining was 8mm so I was put on ganarelix for 3 days. ganarelix is not a stimulation medicine.. after 3 days my linibg drop to 5.6mm and I was allowed to start on puregeon jabs. in ny previous cycle on day 3 I was at 3mm, so I dont need ganerelix and was allowed to start purgeon jabs from day 3 onwards.

pink bunny : u mean u on ganerelix all the time? hmmmm... think 6mm still ok borderline.. mine 8mm cannot make it leh.

makino88 : I rem I was told for a positive pregnancy the beta has to be positive and in hundreds or thousands. less than 100 I rem thwy consider as not pregnant. or not viable pregnancy. its really a very scary wait for the beta to double....my heart couldnt take it..

Wondersss, I have no idea and I find it weird too. I should have clarified but I thought these KKH folks know best. I am going to get a hpt later and test this weekend if i dont get my menses by then. i googled the whole of yesterday and no one who is successful in pregnancy has a beta as low as mine. But just to put myself at ease, I will continue inserts and then test. I'm too lazy to return to KKH and do another bt to check on my beta. But it would be interesting to know ..

Hi Makino88,
the KKH never ask you to go and re-do BT? Y your protocol is so strange one? call KKH n ask will be better...
Now is guai guai and still enjoy your 2ww ok..:)

Hi SSS, my review with dr is 10 Sep, 7.30am.
I'm still wondering if I should go .. So early!!
And my boobs are still not sore .. How soon should I be expecting my menses to come if I'm not preggie?
And no .. They didn't ask me to redo my bt.

Hi mrs_tann .. Week 1 beta is 5-50 but mine is below that threshold ... lol .. My embies 太不爭氣 ..

Pinkpunny21, mrs.tann, thanks for sharing. Both of you are cycling this mth? This is my 4th fresh ivf, first time doing short protocol, that's why? My girl via 3rd ivf, long protocol under sf loh in 2010. Now i'm under mathew after sf loh left, trying for no.2. Dr mathew put me under short protocol. I can't help to comparing with my previous cycle, haiyah...

Hi,Makino88, u can call appt line to change appt date/time if u think it's too early. Menses will come in a few days if not pregnant from my experience. I think yor beta test was too early too. GD luck!

Updating my symptom for my tww.. Having sore nipples. :( my abdominal also feel tight on my right side. But this morning turns to left side. Tmr going for my last injection.. Very tempting to use hpt to test but I worry will the medication affect the result. Hubby said test next wed. Now still guai guai staying at home. Oh... I also notice when I walk slight too long, my abdominal feel tense too.. I hope is a good sign for me. I know although I should not read too much on the symptom as it also may mean the opposite. Sigh....

Oh... Another add on, I having diarrhea today. I don't think I have eaten anything wrong. But is better then constipation :)

take charcoal pills. I had diarreahoea last thurs which is the day of my ET. had runs 3 times then stop but that's becos I drank an expired cup of meiji strawberry milk. then now having severe constipation! drank 2 glasses of prune juice not working too!!

take charcoal pills. I had diarreahoea last thurs which is the day of my ET. had runs 3 times then stop but that's becos I drank an expired cup of meiji strawberry milk. then now having severe constipation! drank 2 glasses of prune juice not working too!!
Oh dear..do take care n drink more warm water. I only have half cup prune juice, can relieve myself from constipation le. Now my tummy still drumming.... Don't dare to anyhow eat first. Will monitor.

Oh dear..do take care n drink more warm water. I only have half cup prune juice, can relieve myself from constipation le. Now my tummy still drumming.... Don't dare to anyhow eat first. Will monitor.

charcoal pills is safe if not see GP for med. tell GP u did ivf & could be pregnant, they'll give u med safe to take in the event u really pregnant

do u know diaherroa is one of the symptom of pregnancy!!! serious.. I read abt it before as it hapoen to some mummies here. my fren encountered too. wish yr baby dusts to be spread soon!

yes im cycling this mth too. i expect my er/ et to be next week.

eho else is in purgeon?

Last edited:

Hi SSS, my review with dr is 10 Sep, 7.30am.
I'm still wondering if I should go .. So early!!
And my boobs are still not sore .. How soon should I be expecting my menses to come if I'm not preggie?
And no .. They didn't ask me to redo my bt.

Hi mrs_tann .. Week 1 beta is 5-50 but mine is below that threshold ... lol .. My embies 太不爭氣 ..

makino, dun keep thinking abt AF leh.. 7dpt5t seems early leh.. i went to test on 12dpt5t..but that's cos i tested positive on hpt on 11dpt5t..furthermore, i think embies only implanted 5-6 days after 5t...so urs still early...if they ddidnt ask u to redo a bt, can u ask for one? or at least do a hpt later? for the time being, still take care and assume u r.....

bearge, hope u r feeling better...take some soupy light food...

Back