IVF/ICSI Support Group

mei2.. 4 not enough lar... I took almost 8 everyday during stimulation leh... but dun eat all the yoke

my fortune teller said I should hv 3 kids by now.. but where?? can't see

SSS, haven't try yet LOL!! update u tonite :p and oso...the number getting smaller nevermind as u will be getting the sticky ones rite
happy.gif

lyn, thanks :D will fry them.. then I can take 8 a day haha usually I fry and throw away the yolks so only egg whites with bread

Hi All,I doing ivf two time alr . One fresh n one FET.Unfortunately I not success due to not heart beat after 8weeks .. N the second HCG drop . Check wit doctor that is not answer giving . Now my friend success at JB and get the twins .. Still thinking should I give myself a try ... Any advice ? At JB cost ivf about $8k all in ...

mayhui - ur friend did her ivf at which clinic in JB? I did thought of doing my fresh cycle in JB last time, but the travelling & causeway jam make me have 2nd thoughts

mei2, you fried 8 EW? What did you put in to make it tasty?

Chiffon cake uses a lot of EW, maybe is good to eat? hahaha... but a lot of sugar too.

Sleepygal: How's your cough and flu? Take care okay... This is a crucial moment for you... Good luck on your IVF!!! Jia you!
kao_clap.gif

i think some of the sis mention to eat only fully cooked eggs after ET...
another suggestion on the EW - chawamushi? steamed egg? easier to digest too?

Mei2, I have been talk soft boil eggs. I tried to take 1 yolk with 4 ew. If another yolk broke inside the bowl, then I will quickly save the damage and clear the reminding ew. In this way, I won't be eating too much yolk.

Dr Zou mentioned before that if we take soft boil ew and our stomach can take it during stimulation phase, then after ET shd not be a problem to take soft boil too.

Fortune teller n qiu qian is just give us a light of hope..when we went hk, huang dajian said boy now guanyin said gal..abit confusing hor...but nvrm, i just want my own child will do...

anyway tmr hcg bt will cfm everything then proceed w dc..just now went out for walk n bot something for myself ..but still tears just auto come in my eyes, trying vy hard not to tik...

Dollygal, dun tink too much. Take care n rest well.

Cheeka, still coughing my lungs out. Flu is gone. Gonna continue my cough syrup n chinese medicine, just leaving 2hrs gap in between.

SSS, took thr expectorant cough syrup becos the gp prescribed. It will cause me to cough more? Omg....
sad.gif
I m in day 9 of lucrin.

sleepygal, I think you have to tell the gp you need a cough mixture that will not make you cough and that you are doing ivf now. All my cough syrup I asked for non-expectorant. If you have phlegm, take Fluimucil.

Sss, ok.. will have that tonite to boost for tmr scan!

Dreambear, thanks! Noted that after et no soft boil egg..

Hi sisters, I did my et on may 6.. this past two days im having menstrual like cramps. Called kkivf centre n they said its normal cos of the extraction n all. Was wondering whether u guys can share ur experiences. Izzit normal to have such pain? Thank you sisters. .

lash it's normal I had this feeling on the 2nd day after ET. till now still having this cramp on n off.

SSS, ok since ur gynae say so then u can take bah. probably the pharmist is worried.

Sss, oh my.. i follow the instruction on the ensure tin.. 6 scoop.. its thick :p overall taste wasnt that bad but have a strong powder smell haha

Cheeka, I m on long protocol. Lucrin is a type of jab to suppress natural ovulation, so that the doc can more or less control tge cycle.

Mei2, my ensure milk I oso drink 3 scoops a cup. Not that bad. I bought a small tin of chocolate flavour to try out subsequently bought a bigger tin of vanilla flavour. Taste ok too. Scared drink too much too full n get fat. Haha.

Oops, I jus continue with my cough syrup, seem to be taking effect. Less coughing but drowsy le. Gonna sleep soon. Goodnite, sisters.

mei2, wow.. it must be very chocolately! But is 6 scoops too thick? I am so scared of becoming fat and I just took 3 scoops at the most.

remember to update us about your scan tomorrow! All the best! Did the LH bt increase during your last few times of visit to the hospital?

Engerticsnake: drink Luke warm water n avoid eating chicken. Hope u recover from cough soon. Take fruits but not from the fridge. Wear sock n cover ur chest areas when sleeping

Sunstillshines: did u still go back to TSB. She can give u some herbs to ease ur bloatness n at the same time prepare for ur et. Tons of bbdust to you. Having gd feeling for u.

Dollygal - ''hugz hugz'' - stay strong and come back stronger. The road is not easy for all of us but we are a group of strong ladys to just want to have a little one to hold in our arm. Take Care

SSS - congrats - 20 is amazing and i wish i have that number. Good luck

Energetic, ya haha thick and i prefer meiji choco milk :p rest well ya!

Sss, yeah i will
happy.gif
i only took 1x of the LH bt nia.. and will remember to ask tmr haaa

Nitey all! Sweet dreams

Congrats jasmine!

Sorry to hear about what you are going through - you may want to wait n seek a second opinion before going for a D&C though. My aunt told me her case where the hb was not detected but a few weeks later it was...

By comparing the hcg bt taken ytd n tmr, the results will tell.

Dr did say chances quite low cos we did detect hb at week 5-7, so now cant find , its most likely gone...

Of cos before proceed w dc he agreed to scan again ...

More or less pick up our mood now , will probably grieve again on the day of dc. But life still goes on...

Dr said he arrange counselling, but we decided not to attend.i attended marriage counselling myself before, they just let u pour out ur anger, frustrations then u cried ur heart out. Tats all..so we dun tik we need it.
But if the bb leave at later stage tat will b a bigger blow than now, so we just ve to accept it now tat we have no fate w her/him.

As mentioned before the ivf path is so much challenges..
Stimulation-worry abt eggs quality
Er- worry how many can make it
Et &2ww -worry about will implant or not??can bfp
After bfp-starts worry every scan on bb growth n hb...
Only until the day bb cry in ur hands then u know u finally make it...

God bless all ladies here for being brave n strong

Jia you everyone !
happy.gif

I m dismayed when ordering goods from a Facebook seller mummy's best helper. Not only after payment, my goods did not arrive, but the seller keep on saying she send out goods on 26 April n due to May Day the goods did not arrive. My fren also got a bad experience with this seller. I hope she give me a good explanation. I have asked for proof of mailing which til now she is unable to give. Anyone got nasty experience wot this seller ?

Babysmurf, thanks. Yup, drinking warm or room temperature water, avoiding chicken or its by products. Haha, kiasi I know, but better play safe. Not eating fruits. Yup wearing socks n tummy warmer when sleeping.

<font color="blue"> Sleepygal: </font> Oh, I see. I wonder how do they decide who should be on long protocol and who should be on short protocol?
Take care! Eat vitamin C and E as they are anti oxidants. No harm to our bodies. I cant wait to start my cycle soon, hopefully in June if nothing goes wrong.

Sss &amp; lynhope, finally i see some light! Tues will be my ER finally.. at least 1 at 17mm now and hope the rest catch up today, tmr and sunday for trigger jab..

I just had my 3rd blood test and scanning of my follicles at NUH under Prof Wong.

Hmm... Nurse says that my follicles are growing slowly. From 9/8 follicles to 11 follicles now. From 7mm to 11mm.

Any tips what should I eat or do during this period? I'll be doing my blood test and scanning on Monday.

Dollygal, *HUGZ*, I don't think anything we say can console you now, hence, am just gonna give you lotsa hugs. Jiayou!
happy.gif

Cheeka, when you seing Prof? Maybe you can ask Prof what you can do with your condition. I've read somewhere about preg while having hyperthyroidism without the PTU you've mentioned. Let me see whether I can find that. I think most of the pre-natal vits contain iodine. Maybe just stick to folic, C and E for now?

<font color="blue"> Maomi: </font> Really? Please share the article with me if you can. I'm due for a blood test with NUH but I'm waiting for DH to do his SA, so that we can review together and ask Prof. I'm eating vitamis B complex, C, E and folic acid every day now, plus TCM powder medication. I'm feeling okay except that my heart beat is very fast, like very "excited". It's very tiring.... What about you? Which stage are u in now?

Back