IVF/ICSI Support Group

Went for my scan tis morning got to increase dosage of puregon from 200 to 225ui.. hopefully my system will response.. will be back to scanning on wed to monitor again..

Btw any food/supplements that helps follicles to grow?

hope, my leg still aching
sad.gif
discharge because I can walk on my own at home. quite bored n lots of virus to keep staying in hospital. did u apply anything to ur leg during the 2ww?? I'm tempted to put zambuk but don know whether safe anot. now leg started to bruise n I can only do cold compressed n nothing else...
sad.gif

Fantasy, I put axe oil to rub as tcm say that is safe. Oth than that. Nothing else as afraid will affect egg quality... Haaaa bt in e end on,u one egg retrieved n fertilized

Hi guys I jst had my embryo trsf today at kkh.. want to knoe what must I do to take care care of myself till my pregnancy test date. What food to eat n avoid? Pls email me at [email protected] instead of msging here. Thank u

Hi, been a silent reader for awhile..I'm doing my first ivf at sgh with Dr Yong next mth,anyone here doing at sgh too? Any comments pls share...

Ladies today my frend told me she pregnant accident. Already 37. I hear liao i almost want to breakdown even thou i am happy for her.

Just feel y having a child is so difficult for me when i already tortured by lupus so many years.

Laine, when r u gg to do FET?
At least you can do FET, I hav to start fresh in next round..
Feeling so cramp and pain these days. I hav called doctor, she say I can only rest or take pain killer, the blood clots takes time to release.

Anyone experience early mensus after ivf? My mensus was 9 days earlier. It suppose to report on 9 may, but reported on 2may.

Laine, emily and red_velvet..hugs. Take a break to pamper yourselves then pick up and chiong again. Never say die. Lets Jiayou!

Hope4bb, I can understand how you feel. My sis found out she is 3rd time preg when I was in 2ww. I was happy for her and even thinking how nice if we can exchange preg tips together but I ended up BFN (for the 3rd time) and all hopes came crashing down. So, Hope4bb, dun despair, you are not alone. Let's jiayou tog!

Hope4bb, it must be hard on you. No matter what the outcome is, life still go on. Each of us here has different problem.

bbblues, I felt that I am more sane after I deactivated from fb where my friends kept posting her babies and children pictures. Worst, my cousin-in-law even displayed her big naked tummy to show the world when she was pregnant! Another cousin-in-law who drink wines with her husband also got pregnant! Delivering in June! Good gracious! These added on to my "insanity" and thus better that I deactive my fb.

Tonight I will be going for triggle jab. Wed morning will be officially my ER day.

E2 reading double up again. it is 28020. Doc said cannot do 3-days-later-ET. Total about 30 follicles. Therefore, this time, all embroyos will be frozen too. I need to hand each embroyo a winter jacket... Doc said with this hyper stimulated condition, don't know if the quality will be compromised... Quite disappointed to hear this!
kao_cry.gif

Mei2, do you feel pain when you jab puregon?

I felt painful when i jab puregon! Ouch!

How is the sizes of the follicles? and also your lining? Doc told me the ideal lining is between 8 to 15.

Hope4bb, I did 2 rounds of fresh and 1 fet. Going for my next fet maybe in june. If this fet fails, will go govt hosp to "enjoy" the grant as the previous 2 rounds are with private clinic and definitely burnt a big hole in my bank.

SSS, dun worry too much. Be positive for your embbies, they need positive vibes from mummy to grow beautifully. Actually, i think frozen transfer is better than fresh as the body is not stimulated and pumped with hormones, the natural environment will be better for the embbies to implant.
happy.gif

SSS, nope I dun feel pain for puregon.. abit painful for cetrorelix though :p

day 8 of stim - sizes today is 10.5mm (think abt 3) and 7-8mm for the rest in my right (abt 7) and I got lazy left ovary (biggest at 8mm and smallest at 6.5mm - only 5 of them in total).. lining was 6.1mm.. just had another serving of red bean soup tis noon :p

Mei2, I was prescribed with Ganirelix instead of Cetrorelix. At first I thought it was ganirelix that made me painful. However, on my last few days, I stopped puregon and jab on menopur + ganirelix. And I don't feel the pain. So I think it must be puregon.

My jabs were mixed together to become one final jab onto my tummy. Is yours also the same?

Hi Sunstillshines, felt the same way about FB before so I blocked the posts from those Pp from showing up on my newsfeed - felt so much better in the days that followed else I would have gone insane.

Bbblus, same as me. Prv did 2 fresh with pte burn 50k already.
Quit broke now. Tis cycle went nuh after govt grant and 4k medisave i still have to top up 2.5k cash. Next round no medisave will have to top up 6-7k if i am going again. Sighz.. Why govt dun allow us to use 3 times each of medisave ftom husband n wife

Hi, I would like to side track a little here... Any ladies here have experience of using ovulation kits which a show a positive, but BBT did not increase??? It has happened 2 mths already.

Nur I think bugis basement have too.

Hopemiracle & bb luck

I was laughing when I read ur post, yeah I shld have fate on ivf bb. Gd luck to all ladies here! JY

Hope4bb, I also spent around 50K. Really shiong. Cannot imagine forking out another 20k for another round, that's why next round got to go govt hosp. Just hope the ivf queue won't be too long.

Sss, nope didnt go for accuputure.. only rely on thr jabs.. and i have not take the last jab too

Nur, i got it from tampines 1's cold storage..

bbblues, during my last fresh, my doc insisted me to wait for 3 mths before going for fet. But this time, this doc said I can go for fet after one month. So not so bad. Whether if my embroyos will be able withstand the summer heat after getting out from winter....

Nur, I think the shop that tintedsky mentioned at Parkway is Pat's oven. It is at the basement.

There was once I spotted NTUC finest at Marina Parade selling at their origic section on level 2.

Sss, hee getting ready for ur er on wed! Jiayou jiayou

Hopefully my follicles will buck up on wed! Max stim days is abt 14 days.. i left with 6days to go..

mei2, your follicles will definitely grow. So, this wed will be your 10th day of stim right? I am 2 days ahead of you. Today is my 10th day of stim.

How is your progesterone bt?

Sunstillshines: did u have ohss? If u feel okie, y dr don't give the green light to go ahead. Discuss with ur dr again. If not go for the transfer at ur next cycle.

babysmurf, because on sat, I feel nausaue.

I am having some phlegm and ocassionally give me sudden cough. do you think I should insist for et? i am confused...

btw, should I see tsb on wed after my er?

I thought of going today, but later forgotten...

Lynhope, I went for 2nd scan today and requested the nurse to use abdominal scan cos I recalled doc said before my left ovary unusually high. And guess what? They found a good number of follicles hidden. Largest is 16mm so I'm set for ER this Thur. Been feeling very bloated and nausea these couple of days, hopefully this will go away soon. When is ur ET date again?

Mei2, jiayou! Did the doc increase ur stimulation? On average my follicle grew 5mm over 2 days so I'm sure yours will too!

SSS, I agree with Mei2, natural environment is better for implantation. That's what my doc say.

Saralash, u can refer here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?hl=en_US&key=0Akn4rrFWhKUAdE51a1ZOc1RtQ21sR185Wm52a3daSmc&hl=en_US&f=true&noheader=false&gid=1

Back