IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi ladies,

How come u all comparing lab results now...leave the job to ivf dr, i m sure they know wat to do for different ppl based on the condition, not necessary all the same

Nidellia,

I tik thats common for pregnant lady, last week when i took bus, no seats, i have to stand but tiking its only 10mins ride. I suddenly feel dizzy n breathless, i cant wait to alight the bus..
Now i try take cab if its peak hour, dun want take risk n faint in bus/mrt..

I do feel dizzy at nite when i lie on bed, i just quickly close my eyes n sleep thru..

Babysmurf, thanks for the reminder. Iwas wondering should I just appear at TSB clinic on the 2nd day of ET.

Dollygal, we are sharing notes... it never cross my mind about E2 until this fresh cycle.

Ya nidellia..i tell myself some $ cannot save..

First trimester impt, diedie take cab ard.

I m comtemplating whether to go short holiday after first trimester like hk..just wanna relax n eat there. Will see how first, better ask dr for permission if really wants to go..

Sss, since u gals were sharing the numbers i took a look at my last bt results before er, as follow

Fsh 15.1
Lh 4.66
Estradiol 12897.0
Progrstrone 2.87

Actually i dun know wat they really stands, dr say ok then i ok lor..

Dollygal, wah...your E2 also very high... did you have OHSS at ER?

ladies, did you all wear your contact lenses on ER day? The last time, I always changed to glasses. Then when I woke up, look like sotong. Everything so blur...hahaha... This time, wonder if I should wear contact lenses this time. Any insight?

Congrats Nidellia! Have a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Sunstillshine, will you be doing your Pregnyl jab tmr night?

Mei2 & Lynhope, when will ur ER be?

I'm going for the 1st scan (after starting stimulation), any thing to look out for? Wonder what is a good linning and follicle size be at this stage?

Sunstillshine, I don dare to take Chinese herbs during this period. I think is safer to check with your clinic just to be on the safe side. I will help u ask my clinic since I'm going there for scan.

Sss, when i was in care, they asked me take out contact lenses but i bo chap. I even had my gelish nails on cos i told angela vy ex leh...

After my first fresh n fet, i quickly went shinagawa do lasik so now no need wear glasses nor lenses...cos my degree is like almost 700, blind woman every morning.
I guess it doesnt really affect during er/et..only at care they asked me wear socks in ot cos vy cold inside..

Sunstillshine, i only on purgeon 200ui and the cetrorelix starts today.

Astaris, i not sure when er.. mayb mon scan will know..

Hi ladies,

Was tiking Shall we create fb group for ivf mummy to be instead talking here....the fb group shd b closed or privacy group..

I realise dec 2013 mummy thread many of them are 2nd pregnancy then the ivf support mummy thread many of them graduated or gg to graduate in few weeks time..

Hi dolly gal, good idea ! please add me... Please create as private group
happy.gif

Took test again today and is -ve. Having quite
Bad cramp from last night till now.
Sighz seems that things are not looking good for
Me.

hope4bb, maybe your hcg is not high enuff to be detected? Still very early...i also had cramps, my clinic says that maybe the uterus is expanding thats why we feel the cramp...dun be too worried ok?

Hope i understand the feeling cos for myself being thru few rounds of failure. Its not easy cos i aso can feel my dh hopes smashed at that moment.
Just hold on another few days to bt, keep positive mind for time being n relax.tell urself u have tried ur best, its in the hands of god now...

hope4bb, i had the same tot too. But no point worrying...actually i did hcg test on thurs (D9) cos of my bloatedness..dr wanna find out the cause of it. Its only 20.2...i was scared too...its neither here nor there...n after reading tintedsky's blog, i even more scared...but there's nothing much i can do, just pray hard it will rise...

Lets jiayou together!

Hope, I was telling laine to enjoy these few days without knowing results cos after u know bfp, u will worry abt ms & 1st scan; if bfn, u will be worrying abt whats next n be sad. So must as well enjoy to e max these few days? Trust me, we all know wat u r gog through, we r all here to support each other ya.

Dollygal, maybe by e time I join ur fb grp u all also popping liao......

Doll gal, just wondering what criteria god has to decide if a couple should be given a kid....Lolz. I guess have kid or not is all fated.

I dunno...just have to wait n see how. We are all in the unknown...Dun think too much bah...its wkend! Go out for nice meals n relax...u still have 4 days to bt..wait bah
happy.gif

Thanks to dreambear, dollygal n bubbub providing me support offline...if not i will sure go crazy!

Laine, whaha go out? Thought we not supposed to walk a lot? Aft feeling breathless at NTUC on tue, I never step out my house since....lolz

hope: an auntie told me this if this life I don't hv any kids meaning in my last life I never owe anybody. coz to Chinese bb is to "tao zai"... so if looking at this way maybe it might sound consoling to me.

don lost hope yet ur BT result still not taken n ur precious embby now in ur tummy feeling u so don give up.

Lainelaine n hope4bb, dun worry so much. Bloatedness is a good sign. Ytd went for BT, nurse asks me whether I bloated. I said yes. She sd it's a good sign.

Hope4bb, can go out ah. I also felt breathless n tired when I went out these few days ah. Want to go beach or garden walk walk after meals also cannot.

Hi ladies
I'm new here.

I have done my first ivf cycle in kkh. Did a et on apr 20. I was put on pregnyl jap of 0.2ml. My last jap was this Monday apr 29. However I had brown discharge on may 3. I was worried n took a hpt. It give a faint positive.

So i Went to do a blood test and the result came back positive showing beta 252.
My worry was I just did a pregnyl jap on Monday. Do you think it will influent the result?

shana, if your bt showed that it is a positive, it is real. What i understand from the sistas here is that kk will not entertain early bt. But for your case, they allowed you to do a bt and ofcourse it is a bfp. congrats!

Chris, my E2 has doubled up. Doc said this is a good sign. But folicles sizes has not catch up yet. The biggest folicle on right side is 16.3 and the left side is 13.9. However, ER will not be Monday. It could be Tuesday. Monday got to scan again.

btw, ladies, I have checked with my doc and was told that the increase in sizes of the folicles within a few days of stim does not qualify that these folicles are old.

Shana, why u were given the pregnyl jab only after ur ET? Are u at long protocol? Why is it different from mine.. My last jab pregnyl is given 36hrs before ER..

Hopemiracle30, I asked my doc about Nor-E if it can help to regulate the growth of the folicles. She gave me a strange look. She said that is to manage menopause. She said only Lucrin is used in long protocol to regulate folicle sizes.

I was also informed that in the past, progynova is used to regulate the follicle sizes but it was found out that the quality of the follicles were compromised using that.

Tks sunstillshies

I actually went back to kk n they allow me to take a blood test. My kk BT was actually on this coming may 07. My ivf package finish and I realise i have to paid for it and i dont want to wait so long I went to a private gynae. He then advise me to do a blood test n give me a jap to stop my bleeding.
I also understand pregnyl is a hommo jap thus I'm very worried that it will influence the result as it only 4 day pass since my last jap. Wonder how long does they stay in our body. Anyone here having the same problem as I did?
Will go back to the clinic to do another blood test on Monday ... Hopefully my beta will increase.

Hi sunshines.. Yes the night jab or trigger jab.. Hmm mayb shana's protocol is different from mine..mine is short.. Coz no more jabs for me Liao after ET...

BB
My cycle was a short protocol. Had a lot of injection until I'm confuse of what is what. Before et ... I was on puregon then a few days later ...I was given another jap which I can't remember the name. Then 2 days before the egg retrieval ... I have to go to 24 hrs clinic to do another jap.

What's yours?

Shana, yes about the same as u mentioned, puregon then with stim jab n last pregnly.. Oh..Ok the jab given after ur ET by the pte gyane should know u in Ivf right? So do u still need to do another bt?

hi shana, i was on long protocol but after the pregnyl which to trigger before ER there were no other jabs anymore after ER before ET n after ET. would suggest that u better go back to kk or O& G clinic to check n let them know wat jab u was given at the pte gynae as now u were tested positive.

Back