IVF/ICSI Support Group

Dear frens, anyone experienced short, stabbing pain on the left side of womb area during 2ww? Couldn't sleep well last night due to the pain, now still having it occasionally.

Sophia: everytime I had pain during my 2ww. My doc said it cld be ohss..u try more egg whites to see if it helps, else good to seek doc's opinion

Hi Sophia, i experienced cramp (stinging feeling) in my 2ww. Sometimes it is on the right, other times could be left. I read from the web that it could be implantation cramp where it could occur on either side and last for probably a few seconds. U can try to google it.

Sophia, I cannot say that I had same kind of pain but my implantation pain was almost 7 days later after my thawed day 5 embryo transfer. And it came Bfp for me. So bear with it and rest as much as possible. Keep up the faith.

Joyfully, how was your ER?
happy.gif
Good I hope! Think u were still inside the resting room when i came by at 9.30am?

Sophia, according to the nurse, some people experiences early whilst some experiences late implantation. Not everyone follows the same cycle and experience the same symptoms. Just stay positive now, ya?

Hi Luv and Hope, thanks for your concern.
happy.gif

My ER went well today. I was feeling good. Thank God, no nausea and giddiness.
happy.gif

Luv, yes I was at the resting room. I heard Angela mentioning your name when i was at the resting area. But was still a bit blur cos I only wake up at around 9.15am. Will you be able to know your hcg reading by this afternoon?

Hope, I am coping well with the ER. Initially was quite afraid, cos this is my first time, and I don't really know what to expect. Am so glad that everything went well, and before I know it, everything was over. How is your stimu jab coming along? I suppose your DH is a pro at injection Liao.;p

Glimmer, please do not worry, you will not feel anything as you will be sedated. Once you wake up, the process would have been over.
happy.gif

Mc, thanks! I have got a bonus of 3 additional eggs retrieved today. So total 9 eggs. Am really thankful for the extra bonus!
happy.gif

How are you coping with your pregnancy? You are still in first trimester right?

Shainie: thank you welcome back. How ur batam trip?

Joyfully: congrate on ur bonus 3. Jia you. Rest well these few days. Drink lot of water.

Joyfully, congrats on the good number of eggs! Dr Paul's anaesthetist is pretty good right? What time was your ER? Your ET's on Wed I suppose? Rest well before then!

If they dun call me by 3pm, i suppose everything's fine. I'll just get the BT report the next time i go down. Right now, I only know that my 2nd beta reading last Thu was 1800+.
happy.gif

Luv, babysmurf and Eskimobaby, thanks for your well wishes.
happy.gif

Randy, how was your ER today? Hope everything goes well for you too.
happy.gif

Eskimobaby, let's all jiayou too! Hope you'll hit the jackpot in your coming cycle too! You'll have a high chance of conceiving since you have bfp and given birth before.
happy.gif

Luv, ya, I must say Paul's anaethestist is gd! By the count of 3, I am in dreamland Liao.
happy.gif
Congrats on your high 2nd beta reading.. Looks like high chances of twins.
happy.gif
My ER is on thur. Don't know why it is different from the rest?

Luv
How many wks r u now? If I remember correctly, u having twins right?

Today is wk 10 for me. My private gynae stopped doing all the BTs since 2 weeks ago cos it was causing unneccessary stress. B4 that I was doing wkly bHCG and the reading was 884, 3000, 14000, 44000 to 100,000 and we could not detect second sac or heart beat...we were so worried the other was etopic.

Joyfully, congrats on your successful ER and bonus eggs!
My ER on Wed morning. Today went for scan and doc says its ok. But will still chiong more EW today! Is your ER very early? I'm anxious too coz its my first time. Any advice or tips? So is your ET on Wed?

Joyfully, yeah, same time. Hmm... i woke up at 8.40am or so leh. Maybe u had higher dose of anaesthesia than me?

Oh, you're doing D3 transfer then. Quite common too. No worries!

I really dunno if it's singleton or twins yet. Can't wait to get to the first scan!

Wow Hope, so it means you are responding well to the gonal f jabs.
happy.gif

All the best to your ER on wed k? Just try to stay as relaxed as possible. Will your DH be accompanying you? Personally I feel that it will add more comfort to you, to have DH with you on the day of ER. I was feeling quite lousy initially, when I see all couples in the morning. Am so glad my GF came and accompany me for lunch then send me home. Prob it's just me. Feel lousy going through this alone.

My ER starts at 8.15am. Think I woke up by 9.15am. But choose to bedrest and get up only by 10.30am. Don't worry, you will do well! Jiayou, my dear!
happy.gif

berrybaby, i'm only 5 weeks plus today! Haven't had my first scan so donno whether it's singleton or twins yet. Did they suspect twins cos of ur high hCG reading? Have they ruled out ectopic by now?

Luv, hee.. Am not sure if my anesthesia dosage is higher. But I can really sleep. Haha.

I am feeling excited for your first scan too! When will that be?

Luv

Sorry I confused u with BlurXuan (she's the one with twins right?)
Yeah, due to my high hcg, it was highly suggestive of twins, but till now still one strong heartbeat. No other signs of etopic so doctors says it must be strong pregnancy.

Hi gals, my ER this morning went ok.
Very very worried that all my follicles empty again cos thats what happened to my 1st ivf cycle.

Managed to retrieve 2 eggs the others empty.
And just received a call from TFC to inform me that the 2 eggs retrieved are immature. If by 4 pm still unable to mature, the fertilization will be done tomorrow and DH has to go in again to provid his sperm.

Has anyone encountered this before? Does immature egg mean quality not good?
If fertilize tomorrow mean ET on thurs?

I'm freaking out cos gone this far.

they just called again.. very punctual. i'm all jittery when i receive call now.

my 2 eggs not mature yet. so will have to wait till tomorrow. DH has to go in to produce again. DH still has a sense of humour and said' wah.. they think its like a tap har? open and close?'

i asked "why?" they said they dont know. usually with the trigger shot given on Saturday, my eggs would have been ready on monday. but in my case, they are not ready, they will culture for 24 hours and usually they are. i only have 2 eggs.. no room for mistakes.

currently my ET is on thursday.

Randy, hope everything will be ok for you! Try not to think too much? Your hubby trying to lighten the mood for u! Did you jab the trigger shots yourself or go to the clinic?

Hi sisters. Just would like to ask anyone who ever go for sonohysterograpgy (SIS). Are we not allowed to have sexual intercourse (BD) until the procedure is done?

ChrisL, wow... durian... yet to eat a single piece so far. Gosh, my fever came back this morning at 38.1 but drop to 37.2 in the afternoon after 2 hours of pandandol extra. It went up to 37.4 and drop to 37.3, seems this virus is strong and tough to get rid. Fever, go away please.

Noy, were you on medicated or natural FET and were you with Dr Matthew Lau from KKIVF in your previous cycle?

Sophia, how many embryos were transferred?

Randy, hugs. Hope the lab will be able to culture your eggs till it is mature tomorrow. May everything turns out good for you from now onwards.

Hope, think it might be better for you to go down to a gp to have a trigger shot. Mine was done at my clinic.

Joyfully, nurse said its easier than the Gonal F shots Lei so my hb going to do it himself.... Hmm red velvet are you going to do it yourself? Wow your ER on thur! That's fast so we will 2WW together! Think your progress will be very good!

Hope, the hospital insisted that I go down to their family clinic to get the ovidriel shot wor. I think they want to make sure that the patient doesnt forget to do it cos it is very very important that shot. If we forget, then we have to abort the entire treatment. They kept warning me.

Actually, I took another puregon jab this morning. No point worrying for anything now. Yes, we will be 2ww together.
happy.gif

Hmm ok now I'm worried...how ah? should i go down to TMC 24 hours?

Randy....did you make appointment before you go down? My jab is suppose to be at 930pm tonight.

Back