IVF/ICSI Support Group

sesame - but if left hand hold then pen and right hand press the pen, then i no hands left to pinch my fats for the jab... hehe

ceraine - u mean u use heat pack before or after the jab?

calzz, I will ask hubby to hold the pen for me, while I pinch the fats on my left hand and push in with my right thumb. Not yet tried, will need to play by ear tomorrow morning.

Sesame, tis am juz took 7th puregon jab. So far so good juz feel quite tired recently.. Always not enough rest even though sleep at 10.30pm. Tmr 1st scan to see result of follicles and lining.. Hope to embark er soon! What about you? When is your next scan?

sesame - dun think its the effects from inserts. I tell hubby I dun care liao, I'm going to see doc tmr after BT. then my nose notti again, slight flu now

minakochang, that is fast! so are u jabbing yr 8th puregon tomorrow before going for scan?

I will start on my puregon tomorrow. Scan will be next Thur and I was told not to jab on the 8th jab first. Bring back the balance puregon and they will decide on the dosage upon the scan.

Other than tiredness, is there other side effects tt u experience?

All the best for your scan tml!

Janices - yah lor.... think i will try to keep the bfp news under wraps for now. So, only family and close frens know for now.

Susan, JJ - do u know if can go facial?

baby - u getting the shorts? I havent measure yet. but I am a S size. Now my tummy grow quite a bit... already start to notice that some shorts that i wear are quite tight. tops still ok. Dresses ok.. just my office skirts and pants cannot fit. Too tight.

Sesame, i was only given 7 days of puregon jabs. No more jab to bring for scan tmr but i tink nurse will ask me buy more puregon and scan again on sat.. If calculate correctly, er should be somewhere mid of next wk.. Will update on follicle size and lining after scan tmr ;p

Side effects mostly is very tired and mild blur vision, giddy and headaches lor.. Occasional twinges on the sides, maybe follicles growing..

minakochang, my dosage is 250iu. So I collected 2 tubes of puregon with 1000iu each. So when I jab for 7 days, it will work out to be 1750iu. Balance 250iu need to bring back on 8th day.

I start to hv blur vision nowadays lei. Initially tot is my contact lenses...perhaps I can it from lucrin? Now my headaches and giddy no more, dunno once start puregon will hv or not?

Yr twinges on the sides is good signs! Means follicles growing. Hope u hv swee swee and nice nice follicles tml!
happy.gif

Goofie - can go facial, but no massage on back also must inform yr beautician u preg so that they know which mask chemicals can use ...

minako, me also going back to kkivf for scan! I hope can do the trigger earlier. ^^"

I agree about tiredness. Hb has a very hard time waking me up every morning and I am taking cat nap after lunch to survive the afternoon work hours.. ^^"

sesame: i did not have headaches and giddy till taking gonal F.

blurlet, I suffer severe headache on D15 of lucrin and mild ones on D16 & 17. Then now got a bit of blur vision even before starting puregon.

miracle, most likely I will apply from 8th scan onwards. Will need to inform my boss by this Fri. Not decided yet and also dunno he will approve or not?

highhopes, I dun think its advisable to BD during 2ww lei. It is instructed to us during briefing. If u doubt, can check with your clinic.

highhopes, below is copy from one of the website:-

Q: After the IVF procedure, how long must we wait to have intercourse?
A: Although a definite time of abstinence to avoid damage to the pre-embryo has not been determined, most experts recommend abstinence for two to three weeks. Theoretically, the uterine contractions associated with orgasm could interfere with the early stages of implantation. However, intercourse the night before pre-embryo transfer is acceptable. Some physicians will advise intercourse before transfer as they feel that this will improve the chances of a pregnancy.

Winnie - Aiyo ... how can u say u miss going to work .. that's something i can't ever bring myself to say ...

if i miss work is cos of the human interaction with my frens & the lunch times

ah.. intercourse after ER like >.<". Imagine having cramps and BD.. LOL .. ^^"

sesame, i dun notice blur vision, maybe my vision always blur out after staring too much at the lappy. >.<

Goofie, do u know how much cash to top up to kk? I wan to know a rough guide. Until now they Neva ask me to top up cash. Sicarly last min ask me pay $10k then I faint... Hahaha

thanks ladies for the BD info...i hope nothings wrong, did BD on day 3 aft ET &amp; no wonder had terrible cramp...now praying hard everythg's gonna be fine

<font color="0077aa">highhopes
since big movements are not recommended during 2ww,then i guess BD should be a no-no. Especially during 1st week of 2ww where implantation is suppose to take place. =)

I read before an article, they mention that one can have oragsm, cos bringing blood to the uterus, but not intercourse =)

sesame
oh...you check with dr zou when start the intensive accu?
i planning to take earlier, before the 1st scan....
lately i feel so tired, by 10pm, my eyes hardly open....and I HAVE NOT started any jabs...oh dear....</font>

<font color="0077aa">dear ladies,

wanna ask....if i have Chicken Essence with cordyceps, from stage 1 - 2ww,
any stage cannot take cordyceps??</font>

miracle - actually cordyceps is safe to take throughout 2ww &amp; even first trim. but care paper say no herbs so I'm putting cordyceps on hold &amp; my chix essence only wolfberry &amp; red dates so I'm still drinking

jj - cos even now that I'm home I'm still working! only diff is I get to sit on my comfy bed to read emails. but going to office now also dangerous cos I need to walk around to give instruction. my DH dun even allow me to wash dishes!!

<font color="0077aa">winnie
okie....cos wanted order from Brands, then saw that they have cordyceps, so wanna plan how many btles each to order...hee....</font>

Ttcing... All the best for yr ET tomoro ya! Join me and Winnie in our 2ww holidays.

Winnie, think u call care abt the rashes la. My face oso hv rashes, but dh ask me why one patch one patch red red? But cos no itch so I careless lor. Wah yr BT Tmr so fast ah? Me fri wor. Care service really better hor, they monitor more closely.

pinkaddict - I call them at 2pm, now they close for lunch. CARE service is good but the amount of money I spend is 2x of wat u spend at kkh

yen - all the best for your ET tomorrow! u get the see dashing dr paul!! I manage to see before he wear mask hahaha

miracle, I think I posted on Monday tt Dr Zou says my intensive acu will start from my 8th scan onwards. If u think u don't want to stress yrself by shuttling btw kkh, Dr Zou and work, perhaps u shd apply earlier if u can.
I intend to take chix with cordyceps from tml onwards.

diana, all the best for your ER tml!

Back