Jane

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK
lina

NOT WORKING
Humbug (Just got retrenched)
bloated
Breezy

Hi,

Just wana check anybody here has low E2 during your BT at stage 1? Any idea what is low E2 and what causes it? Also menses was delayed during stage 1 (D10-D14)? Thanks!

You can add me in msn [email protected]

I would love to join you gals for the get together sessions too. Count me in! I'm working 5days week..

kOkO,
Rest well and hope you'll be fit enough for your FET soon!

Lina,
They gonna implement Q-system? Any idea when this will be implemented?? So how will it affect ple like us who hvn't started Stage 1 yet ya? Die lah ... I don't want to wait for like next next next cycle to do ivf leh ...
sad.gif

Ladies, updating also on the gathering...
5 DAY-WORK WEEK
Bee
zaza
Tany

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK
lina

NOT WORKING
bloated

OVERSEAS
sierra79 (hehe)

If teh gethering's anytime soon, I guess I can't make it. But if it's anywhere after 30Apr, I'll be back in SIN for good to make it
happy.gif

Lina,
Oh but you mentioned the Q-syst maybe only with Dr Loh? Maybe Dr Sadhana not as popular, hope still ok ... and won't get rejected *bite nails*

Hi Ladies ,

Zaza & myself are so happy - we used to ask once like exchanging numbers but so far only Zaza and Sierra.. i guess now we have more ppl to get the gathering going..

If you are interested , please sms me your HP no. so it is easier for us to contact each other.. Now i am seeing Zaza,Sierra,Bee,Piggy,breezy,bliss and tany... anymore ? My HP : 98560606.. I will arrange those relaxing and no need to walk much places cos some already at Stage 1 or 2.. or 2ww.. or pregy... heez.. Nothing to embarass one cos all are doing IVF.. keke...

5 DAY-WORK WEEK
Bee
zaza
Tany

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK
lina & EVE

NOT WORKING
bloated

OVERSEAS
sierra79 (hehe)

moomoo10
Oh dear ... think Dr Loh too popular oredi lah. But even with Q-ing system, hope can still do ivf, and not get bumped off till nxt cycle or anything. And I hope the other docs in KKH won't adopt the same syst too!
sad.gif

Sierra

How to get together when you are overseas??? hahaha... you are so adorable :p

5 DAY-WORK WEEK
Bee
zaza
Tany

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK
lina
Eve
Chew CL

NOT WORKING
Humbug
bloated

OVERSEAS
sierra79 (hehe)

Hi Sierra
Now I understand. Thanks!

Hi Develyn
Thanks for your warm welcome. Another thanks for more explaination about ICSI & IVF.

3 years ago I failed 1st IUI and 2nd SO-IUI at pte hosp.I am advised to go for the next step : IVF. Considering the cost and fear of another failure, I don't have mood to continue.
Till now, I suddenly find myself not young anymore. So can't wait anymore.. Decided to sign up for IVF on my first appt with Dr Loh this coming friday. What's more, there is Q system set-up you talk about. Can't can't wait any longer. hehehe

Humbug,
Hehe ... dono also leh how. Mebe can join you guys via webcam. muahahahaha! I'll be back in SIN 19-21Mar. I can only make it after 6pm if you ladies HAPPEN to be meeting on 19 or 21Mar. Heehee ... but I'll leave ot to Develyn to plan lah. If not the dates above also nvr mind. I'm sure after the 1st gathering is a success, there'll be more to come too
happy.gif

Develyn,
U hv my no. ya. Do lemme know too if u;ve firmed up the dates. Can announce in here also lah
happy.gif

Aiya.....my name disappear....

5 DAY-WORK WEEK
Bee
zaza
Tany

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK
lina
Eve
Chew CL

NOT WORKING
Humbug
bloated
breezy

OVERSEAS
sierra79 (hehe)

sierra.. err.. after 6pm shouldn't you be with your hubby since you are always away ;) we all can wait to meet you.. hubby first priority
happy.gif

Hi all, i want to join u all oso

5 DAY-WORK WEEK
Bee
zaza
Tany
twinstars

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK
lina
Eve
Chew CL

NOT WORKING
Humbug
bloated
breezy
TnT(On hospitalisation leave now)

OVERSEAS
sierra79 (hehe)

Hi develyn and all ladies, pls do count me in for the gathering! I m working 5.5 days work.

Develyn, my hp is 91734741. Pls feel free to sms me even during office hrs.

miracle_baby, welcome to the thread
happy.gif

I believe many of us here have been through a lot trying for baby. Disappointment is definitely there when we didn't manage to get what we desperately hope for. Like me, I have been through a lot of disappointment over these years ttc also. But I know IVF is the option that I must opt for, no matter what the outcome will be.

So don't give up hope and try to start your IVF asap once decided. There are a lot of nice ladies here to give encouragement and support. Jia you!!!
happy.gif

can i add u guy's email into my msn?
my msn : [email protected]

Hi chew,
not too worry, as my E2 result was still very low even though i was on D5 stage 2 on 20/2...then dr will adjust the dose to bring up ur E2.
E2 mainly is a hormone which secretes by ur follicles .

hi baby,
i also encountered abd cramp when i was on stage one and stage two.. but it will goes off eventually not too worry

hi lina,
cos i read from the recomendation for brazil nuts is abt 30gram la.. so abt 10 pieces... ya u r right, is quite costly, but no choice la.. cos
it contains the highest selenium which helps in implant of embies... so just try la...

Sierra, i m gtg for counselling with social worker next tues. I had signed the necessary forms alrdy. Now waiting for HB to do blood test coz he say he very afraid of needles, hehe

<font color="119911">Bloated</font>,
Since u jus finished yr IVF at KK recently, mayb u can help me answer e questions below.

On Day 2 or 3 blood test after menses come but b4 e start of e IVF in KK, the test required is to check on FSH, LH and E2?

If the test results for FSH, LH and E2 are not in the acceptable range, will KK proceed to let us start the injection on Day 21?

My next question is.. were u given any hormone jabs after yr ET? Or u were given e "utrogestan" tablet to put into yr V 3 times a day?

May I know who is yr assigned gynae in KK?

hi ladies,
just got myself inject of ovidrel (35.5hrs jab) at 5min ago.. kinda happy bcos is my last jab liao and oso kinda excited for the coming OR on thurs.. wish all of us good luck in this thread...

Hi Ladies

Sorry, I won't be able to join you because like, Sierra, I am overseas.

I'm sure all of you will have an enjoyable time. It'll be fun. You can post all your stories here post-gathering.

Cheers
WY

Hi tnt, thanks for the info. Now I feel more relieved after reading your reply. Still having cramping and pain. I'm also excited as you as I'm moving to stage 2 on this thurs! Hee..

Hi Koo ,

No worries.. we still can chat here..
happy.gif

Hi Lyn ,

Noted your no.. I am thinking of cafe but recently they like to play loud music... i dun mind that one of the place to be my house.. just everybody contribute some food and cookies.. haha.. I am working out the no. of ppl joining and i will make the planning..

Hi Humburg ,

Noted your no. too..

Ladies , so far .. i have contact for Sierra,Zaza,Lyn &amp; Humburg.. anymore ?

Hi all, i want to join u all oso

5 DAY-WORK WEEK
Bee
zaza
Tany
twinstars
Boon

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK
lina
Eve
Chew CL

NOT WORKING
Humbug
bloated
breezy

OVERSEAS
sierra79 (hehe)
WY Koo (Oversea)

im working 5 days week not 5.5 days week.

5 DAY-WORK WEEK
Chew CL
Bee
zaza
Tany
twinstars
Boon

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK
lina
Eve

NOT WORKING
Humbug
bloated
breezy

OVERSEAS
sierra79 (hehe)
WY Koo (Oversea

Hi Develyn............ count me in..my hp 92744405

5 DAY-WORK WEEK
Bee
zaza
Tany
twinstars
Boon

5.5 DAY-WORK WEEK
lina
Eve
Chew CL

6 Day work week
Ladymiz

NOT WORKING
Humbug
bloated
breezy

OVERSEAS
sierra79 (hehe)
WY Koo (Oversea)

By the way ladies... I did another HPT this morning... it is negative again so I really dun think I will get a positive on fri.... hoping for a miracle...if not maybe i will join some of u guys in the new cycle...

Hi Ladies ,

I forget to tell u all.. my office BLOCKED all the msn access
sad.gif
So, i cannot join u all for chat cos after work i will be at Gym or swim..
For those who will be going for the gathering ,
sms me at 98560606 okie..

Btw, i will be going for short holiday from 06/03/09 to 12/03/09 (Tioman &amp; Malacca) &amp; 27/03/09 - 29/03/09 (Virgo cruise). My last holiday till i complete IVF and be pregy :D

Hi Equin0x, I've just finished my 2ww last week. As I'm on natural cycle, no oral medication was given. KKivf only prescribed me with Progesterone 400MG Vagina Tablet. 2 Tablets to be inserted a day; either via vaginal or rectum. Can opt for progestrone injection too but Dr says v pain wor.

Hi Alyssa, I'm not in my 2ww now. Already over last week. Not successful leh. My last ET was on Tues and I went back to work on next Monday already. So in total I took 4 days MC, from Tue to Fri. I've got regular menses like av 28 day cycle.

Wow... this thread is really moving fast like a bullet train. Haaaa...

Anyway, just to update that I've postponed my ivf to June 09 after my consultation with Dr Sadhana yesterday.

Since it's going to be 2nd fresh cycle and the queue in KKivf is pretty long, we have come to a decision of the following:

1) Had a rubella jab yesterday (need to perform safe sex for 3 months)

2) Will be doing laproscopy to remove partial endometrial cyst on 18/03 and to have a complete check inside for any other infection and/or abnormalities before my next fresh cycle.

3) Will be opting for blastocyst transfer this time since I will only be transferring 2 embbies. Some ladies wanted to know if kkivf opted blasto transfer? Dr Sadhana told me that they will not opt for 1st timer, they will only suggest for 2nd timer which had failed the first time. Moreover, it depends on the number of egg retrieve. Normally 10 and above is a good number for blasto transfer cos higher % that embbies hardly survive to D5 outside the womb unless the embbies are super super strong type.

The long queue is not the Dr issue, it's that the lab can't cope with the number of patient. KKivf doesn't want the lab to rush their work which might likely reduce their quality of work.

Hi Tany and Boon, we might be cycle partners now. Hee.....

<font size="+1">Updates!!!</font>

<font size="-1">Planning to do IVF/FET</font>
WY Koo (6 Mar 09 will start Lucrin/Prostrap)
Libby (19 Mar 09 will start lucrin)
Equin0x (End Mar09)
Piggy09 (Apr09)
Develyn (Apr09)
Zaza (Apr09)
Sierra79 (May09)
LYn (maybe May09 also)
Tany (maybe May09/June09)
Boon (maybe May09/June09)
Fresh (June09 will start lucrin)

<font size="-1">Stage 1 (Lucrin) </font>
Lina, Twinstars, Baby09, Itjabi

<font size="-1">Stage 2 (Puregon / Gonal-F) </font>
Humbug (Waiting for menses to come then go straight into puregon stage), TnT

<font size="-1">Stage 3 (2WW) </font>
Ladymiz (6Mar), Ellsa, Meowmeow
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_babydust2.gif

<font size="-1">Graduates!!!! </font>
Bees, Bloated ....more more more
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif
kao_cheers.gif

<font size="+1">Do’s and Don’t</font>

<font size="-1">Stage 1 (Lucrin) </font>

- Chicken essence

<font size="-1">Stage 2 (Puregon / Gonal-F) </font>

- Ensure milk or Anmum milk
- Chicken essence
- Soya products
- Brazil nuts
- Egg whites (after ET increase dosage of egg whites)

<font size="-1">Stage 3 (2WW) </font>

- Continue egg whites for at least a week
- Ensure milk or Anmum milk
- 2-3 pieces of Brazil nuts daily
- No pineapple and water melon
- No squatting or carrying of heavy weights (anything that stresses the abdominal muscle)
- No hot sauna or soaking of lower half body in bathtub
- No intercourse
- Do not stand or sit in a position too long. good to walk a bit to promote circulation
- No raw food and avoid oily and spicy foods as it may cause an upset stomach. High hormone levels cause bloatedness and hence add to discomfort
- No strenuous exercise
- No other medication (eg. TCM) other than those given by your Dr

Ladies,

Just to share with u guys, my boss is ok wiv me going thru IVF and she gave me her fullest support.... yeah yeah yeah .... now i can concentrate fully on IVF without worrying about work as my colleague would be covering for me
happy.gif

What a relief
happy.gif

Hi sierra,
not sure about when they starting the Q-system. But i think it means only the taking ticket queue number.

Hi yong wei,
ic. Will try to eat 10 pieces of brazil nut.

develyn,

you going for the cruise to nowhere?

me also going for the cruise this weekend. hee....

you bought the package from the natas fair??

Fresh,
Thanks for the update on the blastocyst. So for 1st timers, they'd probably not encourage that ya.
About the Q-thingy ... I guess I can understand ... their lab must be overwhelemed now. We also don't want sub-standard work or even worse, mistakes at the lab. But any idea if this means some might be rejected if we choose to do it in a certain mth? Very worried now .... If I do it any later than May09, then have to redo all my blood tests. KNS...

Ladymiz,
Hang in there. Who knows, a miracle might just happen. BT always more accurate and can detect even lower levels. So pray for Friday ya.
happy.gif

Thanks Sierra...
That's what I am hoping for rite now A MIRACLE...from GOD...Then again realistically, shld the embies managed to implant..the HCG level shld be detected in urine already by now... Thanks dear.....

Maybe u can give them a call and check on the impact of the queue system on the patients.... especially those who are waiting to start their new cycle....

develyn n dec - enjoy the cruise
happy.gif

sierra - dun wory so much as it will also depend on your AF when u can start
happy.gif

ladymiz - hang it there a hope for a miracle
happy.gif

Hi Fresh and everyone!!

Thanks for updating me into the 2ww list. Counting down!! ladies, just wondering if you have gone back to normal routine (like walking at normal pace) towards end of 2ww? a friend of mine who went through IVF told me to continue to stroll....confused leh

EquinOx,

I was given progesterone 50MG daily jabs for 17 days after ET. didn't know that there was another tablet option... if go down to kk the injection service is not charged, but if you go to GP, the GP will charged accordingly...

Ladymiz,

Stay POSITIVE!! the GP that does my daily jabs say hpt may not be accurate with all the hormone jabs we are taking, wait patiently for the BT.

Back