IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi ladies,
Anyone taking dhea before ivf?
I want to know if I should stop taking it as I m on stimulation jab now. Forgot to ask nurse.

Hi ladies,

My 1st cycle of ivf just failed 1.5 weeks ago. I did not go to any TCM before my first cycle. I just went to dr Tan Siew Buoy yesterday for the first time and was given 5 packets of herbs to brew. She told me that I can continue with my vitamins and antioxidants (immunocal, conceive well gold and royal jelly with CQ10).

I am planning to see dr Zuo Yu Min for acupuncture on this Saturday as well. I was hoping that I can improve my constitution in the shortest time possible before I go for the next fresh cycle. Has any of you ladies been to both TCM sinseh at the same time for treatment?

I would appreciate it very much if any one can share their views and experience with me. You may message me privately if it is not convenient to post here.

Thanks.

Tavismummy, I actually asked my doc about the jab but I dunno the name only know there's such a jab n requested for it. Dr said it's only for 1 week and after dat still need daily jabs.

Janices, I didnt knw abt this jab at all but when I saw Dr Tan last mth, he already told me he will put me on this jab that can last 7 days so I dun need to jab daily. I have to tk another different jab (Ganirelix) for 3 days then go bk ultrasound. Today I went to Dr Zhou for accupuncture, she said she had a few patients tried this jab b4 n results is good.

Hi ladies,

My 1st cycle of ivf just failed 1.5 weeks ago. I did not go to any TCM before my first cycle. I just went to dr Tan Siew Buoy yesterday for the first time and was given 5 packets of herbs to brew. She told me that I can continue with my vitamins and antioxidants (immunocal, conceive well gold and royal jelly with CQ10).

I am planning to see dr Zuo Yu Min for acupuncture on this Saturday as well. I was hoping that I can improve my constitution in the shortest time possible before I go for the next fresh cycle. Has any of you ladies been to both TCM sinseh at the same time for treatment?

I would appreciate it very much if any one can share their views and experience with me. You may message me privately if it is not convenient to post here.

Thanks.

Portia

When I did mine, i went to my own tcm. I failed my first fresh then. When I did FET, i decided to just go for the acupuncture wif dr zou, while i carried on with my tcm. Not sure if this did help in the success of FET though.

Portia

When I did mine, i went to my own tcm. I failed my first fresh then. When I did FET, i decided to just go for the acupuncture wif dr zou, while i carried on with my tcm. Not sure if this did help in the success of FET though.
Hi valteen,

Did your TCM physician know about yr acupuncture with Dr Zuo? Did Dr Zuo know abt yr TCM physician?

I was wondering if I should disclose to both of them...

Portia,

Dr zou will not prescribe the meds if you tell her you only want accupuncture. You can just tell her you dont want the meds, she is ok with that. Whether you want to tell her you are taking meds from TSB is up to you.

Portia

For me, i din tell my tcm but i think i did mention to dr zou i am taking med fr anthr tcm whom i hv been seeing. I jz did accu when i was abt to start transfer.

Thanks, Ron n valteen.

I'll probably do the same. Just acu with dr Zuo n carry on with the herbs from TSB....

When I saw TSB, I ask her is it ok for those going ivf to be taking longan red date tea on a daily basis. She replied asking if I had gotten the idea from the forum. She then told me that it is not for everyone. And I shld not take anything just by hearsay.....
She recommend that consultation shld be done first before consuming.... So sisters here, you may want to take note....

Hahaha potia, after me transfer, i had red dates, longan, durians and what not until i sore throat and fever just before I tested bfp. What a paun 'in the throat'! Lol

Thanks, Ron n valteen.

I'll probably do the same. Just acu with dr Zuo n carry on with the herbs from TSB....

When I saw TSB, I ask her is it ok for those going ivf to be taking longan red date tea on a daily basis. She replied asking if I had gotten the idea from the forum. She then told me that it is not for everyone. And I shld not take anything just by hearsay.....
She recommend that consultation shld be done first before consuming.... So sisters here, you may want to take note....

ophs isit! thot is ok to drink red date tea, i was gg to start drinking... hmmmm...

Hi all..currently on my fifth day day of taking saizen and puregon..today added in another injection too..(ganerelix)...it's getting more painful...
Anyway ladies,juz wanna ask..how often to drink ensure milk?

Hi sisters,

I had experience some cramps and backache since CD 18 of my cycle. And yesterday, I had low abdominal pain n the pain spread to the right side. It's quite painful n I had to see a doctor. My AF is expected to arrive coming mon. My gynae scans last month showed nothing wrong.... Any ladies here have this experience?????

Happy Valentine's everyone!

Hi and waves, valteen. So many familiar names. JaniceS, iloveshoes, pinkmartini all BPF when I started cycling. Now seeing the same nicks - like deja vu..

and hi bubbli26! So nice to see you here. I think I read you postponed to next month but now w dr loh? Sorry hahaha earlier it didn't click bubbli26 was the same bubbli26 so wasn't paying attention.

Tsf0205: are you on any meds now?

Tsf I am also vursed with constant pain. Even after lap I pain till now. Suddenly bleed dont even kne if its mrnses as I thought lap will clear all inside. You take care. Do you have endo or adeno??

Happy Valentine's everyone!

Hi and waves, valteen. So many familiar names. JaniceS, iloveshoes, pinkmartini all BPF when I started cycling. Now seeing the same nicks - like deja vu..

and hi bubbli26! So nice to see you here. I think I read you postponed to next month but now w dr loh? Sorry hahaha earlier it didn't click bubbli26 was the same bubbli26 so wasn't paying attention.

Tsf0205: are you on any meds now?

Hi Ron...Yup nice to see sistas who hv been with me eversince I started this journey...

Same lor..Just remove the 26 only...hehehe..Wish I was 26 again...hahahah....Yup postpone till next mth...N yes with Dr Loh..;-)..Will see how this last FET go mah..After this round..no more liao...So hoping for the best..;-)

How r u? U BFP rite..Sorry lost track..So many new comers...Normally I come here read read only...

Through scans dic should be able to tell on endo adeno fibroids. Polyps I dont knw. Pain is a tough monster to handle. Have been admitted many times for pain

Anyone here used raspberry leaves for lining? Did it work? Just had a scan and same issue - poor lining. If it doesn't improve by next tuesday this will be my 4th aborted FET attempt

Hi ladies!

Just to check, which day did you ladies usually had ER taken place?

D11? Anyone Ard D13/14 or even later?

I know depends on sizes of follicles, but thinking if there's a similarity or not...

Thanks!

Bubbli, do u srill hv to wait super long for dr loh?? Supp to see him tmr but has to postponed :(

Hmm Dr Loh waiting time is terrible..Hahhaha...I have waited more than 3 hrs to see him...Wan to faint liao...Normally I go for late afternoon appt on weekdays...Better..Sat is best to avoid...heheheh

Ron - my lining wasn't good when I did my FET last July. CD 10 lining only 5.5mm & the day before my ET it's only 9.86mm. Care only do transfer when lining is between 10 to 12mm but Dr Paul say my triple lining is more important so gave green light for transfer. I didn't do anything or eat anything but my progynova dosage was increase till 3 tabs 3 times a day. Heard red bean soup helps but I never take

Back