IVF/ICSI Support Group

Vainylucky, tks. All the best for your cycle!

Luvflower, angelbb, Sarah, me also 37 going 38. Hv #1 like Luvflower.

Pinkmartini, you will transfer all 3 embryos for your ET? My 2 4-cell frozen embbies survived the thaw. 1 became an 8-cell and 1 became a 2-cell. Transferred both in. After my BFP last mon, I had some spotting from wed/thurs I think. So aft days of spotting, I went to KKH O&G A&E on mon. Found out that I've 2 sacs, 1 bb in each sac. 7+mm. Can't see heartbeat yet at 5+weeks. Hopefully can see during my scheduled 1st gynae check nx mon. Certainly didn't expect both embbies to implant. Amazed but still reeling from possibility of having #2 & #3.

Congrats pumpkin! Can close shop already! How many more frozen embbies do you have?

I can't transfer all 3 cos max is 2. Most probably they will discard one.

Actually during my last FET, could transfer 3 then. Had 2 sacs but lost one in week 6. One just grew bigger with heartbeat while the other one grew smaller without heartbeat.

Do you gals buy the neo-natal insurance for ivf babies?

last round femara naturally i faint positive then neg again..so i supposed that works just
Wow Chrisl ur memory very good! U remember I hv a boy heee yup from ivf. Stopped bfg but didn't use opk as my cycle quite regular. Hmm maybe I should.

Thx for explaining femara. It does sound better than clomid cos lining very important! And wish you conceive b4 planned fet! Still with same clinic over there?

lol i cheated lah, where got so good memory ;P click and glanced thru your previous posts..

all along i tot also my menses regular so i can ovulate every mth but then my that female doc said (based on my scan last year a particular mth) she don't think i would ovulate that month but i still doubt her words though..cos i saw from the scan that there is a rather huge black spot (a follicle) therefore it was most likely she wanted to make me wait for another mth in according to THEIR SCHEDULE. But on the other hand i don't completely shun the fact that stress or other factors do make egg free ovulations.. opk helps thus in detecting your o time roughly then when positive just do bd and up chances rather than anyhow humtum the odds every mth..

yeah unfortunately, cos my hb wants us to try the FET b4 back to sg for another fresh round..actually i xian already, my this clinic very suay for me i think..esp one of the female doc i super hate but well the other male doc and the nurses mostly very nice..well thank you thank you! i really hope so! You too all the best for your natural ttc!

Hi Sunflower09,

Yes I keep thinking I should give my boy a sibling. Now I regretted not trying hard enough
And age gap is another issue.
My boy already 8 years old.
I know he will be a good kor kor if I have given him a younger brother or sister.

Haiz...

luvflower/Hope2bb

one of my friend also tried late and age gap rather big but the older children really dotes and help take care of their younger sibling(still a few mth old now) so it is not that bad after all..think positive ok at least you are trying :)

Pink martini, they will discard one huh? I didn't know that. So wasteful I find.
Tks for sharing abt yr last FET with 2 sacs. Will see how my 2 sacs develop. Both are similar size now but no heartbeat. See how things develop nx few weeks. Was already planning to close shop with 2 kids. Lol. I used up my last 2 embbies for this FET. Lucky BFP. Else hv to do a fresh cycle again. Good luck for yr ET tmr!! Yes, bought neonatal insurance for my cycles.

Tks Sarah! Bb dust to u too!!

Hi ladies,

I was in this thread at least 2 years plus ago when I was cycling. Failed once ivf, succeeded in FET and now with a 2yo gal.

Recently been thinking of #2 but am really in a dilemma how to go abt it and if we can cope.

Just made an appt to see Dr Loh again to hear him. My last routine check with Dr Mariamma showed that I have a polyps which may affect fertility too. So I think willneed to remove this if i really want to proceed.

How is everyone doing in here?? :)

Haha me too. Just realised today. Last time do active in this thread that I went to buy an iPad. Now when I though I need to go back to iPad for this realised got this app.

Pink martini good luck for your ET tomorrow.

Do anyone encounter discomfort with progynova? Feeling bloated and have been diarrhea many times since morning, today is my 3rd day of medication.

All the best pink martini!!
I am not sure if shld cycle all over again due to cost. I dont hv any embryos left after the last round. But anyway i started taking folic again as a prelim start haha

Morning all! So nice to see familiar nicks around. I was afraid that everyone here will be new, leaving me to be some old fuddy duddy :p

All the best to you Pink Martini

Valteen, my D&C report came back with polyps...again. Praying that FET can be successful after removal. Wonder why ways get this and how to prevent it? Hmmmm

Morning!!! Sonia_78, why no hope? I'm sure all will be well :)

I'm waiting for my af to come soon to start my fresh. After all the roller coaster, I hope this will be a smooth one too

I just happen to read this thread & saw so many old time buddies! (my old nick is winniepooh) I did long protocol medicated FET last July & I'm BFP currently 26 weeks pregnant with a baby boy!

pink_martini - showering loads & loads of baby dust to u! have faith with dr paul & Angela. Angela calm my nerves throughout my 2ww thru whatsapp!
Janice & iloveshoes - good luck to ur upcoming cycle & really pray both of u will BFP!!

Pink martini good luck for your ET tomorrow.

Do anyone encounter discomfort with progynova? Feeling bloated and have been diarrhea many times since morning, today is my 3rd day of medication.

I had the same problem too..But it will be fine after that...Wish u all the best dear...

PinkM Best of luck ..Hepi 2 ww...

iloveshoes, Valteen, Janice..Gd to hear from all of u again...Good to hear all of u r cycling again..Best of luck..

Winniepooh..Congrats dear..;-)

Audreysu, i remember winniepooh! :) congrats to u and happy delivery in....about 10-12 weeks?

Bubbli, thanks! Were u in another nick previously? :)

I had my fet with my last 3 embryos last year but mc at week 8 else the baby will hv the same bday as me. So now need to go another fresh, probably will be my last try already.

Audreysu, i remember winniepooh! :) congrats to u and happy delivery in....about 10-12 weeks?

Bubbli, thanks! Were u in another nick previously? :)

if I count till 40 weeks I have another 13.5 weeks to go. my previous pregnancy I delivered on 39 weeks 5 days

I remember winniepooh very very well. Your first pregnancy we cycled together. U bfp while I bfn back in Jun 2010. Then I succeeded in FET in Oct 2010. How many frozen embbies do u have left?

I remember winniepooh very very well. Your first pregnancy we cycled together. U bfp while I bfn back in Jun 2010. Then I succeeded in FET in Oct 2010. How many frozen embbies do u have left?

I still have 11 after last July medicated FET. will discard after I deliver in May, 2 kids is more than enough! 2010 we BFP around the same time, I start my fresh cycle in Aug, positive on 16 October 2010. delivered my girl in June 2011

I still have 11 after last July medicated FET. will discard after I deliver in May, 2 kids is more than enough! 2010 we BFP around the same time, I start my fresh cycle in Aug, positive on 16 October 2010. delivered my girl in June 2011

Oh then I remembered wrongly. Means we cycled together during my FET, not fresh. Natural FET was cancelled in Sep 2010 and I went on to do medicated FET in Oct 2010 and delivered my son in Jul 2011.

Yes totally agree 2 is more than enough. But but but.. I can't bear to think of discarding the rest. I want to give them all a chance. I have 7 more after today's transfer.

Oh then I remembered wrongly. Means we cycled together during my FET, not fresh. Natural FET was cancelled in Sep 2010 and I went on to do medicated FET in Oct 2010 and delivered my son in Jul 2011.

Yes totally agree 2 is more than enough. But but but.. I can't bear to think of discarding the rest. I want to give them all a chance. I have 7 more after today's transfer.

I remember ur natural FET was cancelled then u proceed to do medicated FET. Angela told me I can either discard or donate the balance. Keep paying for the storage also useless since I decided to close shop we'll sign the discard form. dun feel good donating & hubby also not comfy with the idea

You all have great memories - somehow my pea bran cannot remember much but yes I remember the nicks, just not the stories :)

Valteen: Dr Paul removed the polyps via D&C

Hi all! Started my first cycle this month and really excited and at the same time... scare! Had my first jab today at KKIVF. But im using Elonva which i have not seen anyone mention in this thread b4. Im not complaining as i only need one jab instead of 7 but if its not as good then i would rather go for 7 jabs... Good luck to all of us here!

Hi all! Started my first cycle this month and really excited and at the same time... scare! Had my first jab today at KKIVF. But im using Elonva which i have not seen anyone mention in this thread b4. Im not complaining as i only need one jab instead of 7 but if its not as good then i would rather go for 7 jabs... Good luck to all of us here!
Tavismummy, I actually asked my doc about the jab but I dunno the name only know there's such a jab n requested for it. Dr said it's only for 1 week and after dat still need daily jabs.

Back