IVF/ICSI Muslimah Support Group

@deardyan

Alhamdullilah.. Congratulations to you! I can imagine your happiness.. :) though I dun understand half of the process u referring to.. But tompang semangkuk for ur baby dust.

Insya'Allah my 2ww starts after my iui procedure tmrw morning.

May all of us have a chance soon. Take care and all the best to u!

Good luck on your 2ww!!! Hope u'll ace it InShaAllah!

@deardyan

Alhamdullilah.. Congratulations to you! I can imagine your happiness.. :) though I dun understand half of the process u referring to.. But tompang semangkuk for ur baby dust.

Insya'Allah my 2ww starts after my iui procedure tmrw morning.

May all of us have a chance soon. Take care and all the best to u!

Good luck on your 2ww!!! Hope u'll ace it InShaAllah!

Congrats deardyan! May you have a smooth pregnancy journey sis ;)

babydusty, sorry to hear that. Take a break from ttc and free your mind at the moment but don't ever give up.k.

Salam shakey!

Your embies all looks good. Mine was delayed too. Egg extractions was on Feb.. and this month baru nak transfer. Nvm, use the waiting period to prep your womb. Eat good healthy foods & acupunctures.

Good luck sis!

Salam everyone. Have been away from this thread to take my mind off ivf and ttc but what a nice lovely read to see @deardyan having a BFP =))

Anyway, just updating my case here. I ingatkan nak start in june cycle, tapi dah half a month my may period belum start. So nampaknya I have to delay my ivf cycle again tapi I think the next possible month would be in August after puasa and raya. I'll be seeing some of you sisters then ya. May we all attain a peace of mind during Ramadhan to take a step back for a while. Mari lah kita enjoy bake kuih-kuih raya dulu. Hehe.
Mnadz, nvmlah juz take this time to build up ur body more & get ready mentally k. I also thought of starting in aug. Lepaskan puasa & raya. But then its time to face all those relatives again! Me mcm scared to start again but have to lah. No choice. Take care dear..

Salam shakey!

Your embies all looks good. Mine was delayed too. Egg extractions was on Feb.. and this month baru nak transfer. Nvm, use the waiting period to prep your womb. Eat good healthy foods & acupunctures.

Good luck sis!

Thank you dear! I just hope it thaws ok when wanna do the FET. The waiting is always the excruciating part.. Do you go for those traditional uruts?

Anyway, did you have to wait for natural cycle or stimulated one?

Mnadz, nvmlah juz take this time to build up ur body more & get ready mentally k. I also thought of starting in aug. Lepaskan puasa & raya. But then its time to face all those relatives again! Me mcm scared to start again but have to lah. No choice. Take care dear..

Don't care abt what the relatives will say babe! Pekak kan je telinga, I got that for 7 years and couldn't be bothered with it. Don't add unnecessary stress to your life. After u have your no 1, they ask pulak now when I'm going to have no 2. Won't stop one lol!

Yes I must start to build up my body again soon. I guess you would just have to pekakkan telinga masa raya nanti. Usually kalau close relative tanya I would joke with them back, tapi they dah jarang tanya cos ada other new babies in the family to coo over anyway. haha. Kalau the relatives yg jarang jumpa and then ask tu, just senyum aje lah (or give them the "im-so-shocked-that-youre-asking-me" kinda face - I would do this kalau dah malam n dah penat jalan raya). haha.

Whatever it is, just tabahkan hati and be assured that there are better plans for you =)

Hi all.. In my first week of tww.. And seems to having signs of AF.. I hope im wrong, but seeing ladies her w bfp gives ladies some hope.

My much younger sil just announced she is pregnant after a few mths of marriage. Luckily the whatsapp news came just before end of work. I spent 40min hiding in a meeting room crying my eyes out non-stop.

Dun get me wrong, im happy for them but after 5 yrs ttc... I think only u ladies can truly understand how im feeling now. Insya'Allah, He has a plan for us.

Ok enough sad stories, luckily weekend is here :) happy weekend!

@kin-etic - It is NOT a fail cycle until the witch shows up ok!
Takmo pikir negative thoughts. When i was in my 2ww, i watch a lot of of comedy shows online. Malam i will place my hand on my tummy and recite AL Fateha and mintak dgn Allah to kurniakan rezeki utk me & husband. And i will play Surah Maryam on my phone every night before i sleep.
Think that even though kita seek help from doctor and all, yg paling important is to seek Allah's help.

and i totally understand how u feel about your SIL announcement. I was in that position when my bestie told me she is pregnant (again) just 4 months after she gave birth and told me it was an accident! I punyalah sedih. So hard to be happy when we are mourning for our own empty tummy.

Hi all.. In my first week of tww.. And seems to having signs of AF.. I hope im wrong, but seeing ladies her w bfp gives ladies some hope.

My much younger sil just announced she is pregnant after a few mths of marriage. Luckily the whatsapp news came just before end of work. I spent 40min hiding in a meeting room crying my eyes out non-stop.

Dun get me wrong, im happy for them but after 5 yrs ttc... I think only u ladies can truly understand how im feeling now. Insya'Allah, He has a plan for us.

Kin-etic, betol ckp deardyan, all is not lost yet. As long as u dun see red. Think positive k.

I really understand how u feel abt ur sis-in-law nye pregnancy. My SIL pun same. She got preggo 3mths after giving birth to her 1st. The 1st is bunting pelamin. Lucky kan? takya nak try so hard & spend so much time, effort & money. Tu dah rezki dorang. Who are we to question His urusan.

Bedeklah if i say i tak jealous & sad. Only God noes how i feel tat time. Next week pulak im meeting my 2 galfrens who are currently preg. Both kahwin after me. I je yg masih kosong. At times i feel like avoiding my prego frenz but takkan nak hide je. Its difficult lah. But only u gals paham this feelings kan. Luckily ada this support group. Taklah rasa so alone. Kita smua in the same boat. As the others say, who noes He has better plans for us for all our patience. We must yakin je..betol tak ladies?

Salam Sistas..

Ah the dreadful relative issues...Hate it very much...

Kinetic ..I understand how u feel dear..Memang susah for us sometimes to control our feelings of yearn...But dun despair...U r still in the fighting route...No red means still got hope...Stay positive dear...

Yup we have to be very patient in this tough journey..We r the special ones...So that's y HE wans us to endure alil more before HE decides to give the fuits of our labour...

Looking forward for ramadhan but not looking forward for raya though...Grr...Mcm last year..ada ke they ask..Dah lama kahwin eh..Ambik anak angkat je la..I was like WHAT...I and hubbie are hepi with the way we are..Did we complain to anyone that we dun have kids...I really dunno wat to say to her...Then she still can continue..ambik anak angkat pun siapa nak jaga..Awak keje kan..My jaw drop...

Geram2 I tampal sticker kat dahi I la..Dun ask me abt kids...Shut up...Every year same old qns..Tak penat dorang ni tau...

Kita bersabar and doa moga2 all of us succeed soon with our bundle of joy..Insya-allah..Hepi Weekends all..;-)

Hai I have decided to postpone me FET again..Aru nak induce menses..Sakit pulak...Dugaan...Hubbie I pun not hepi and keep on saying da tak yah buat ..Stop je...Asyik nak buat je ..Sakit..Mcm signs are there that this is not meant for us...Haiz..

@kin-etic - It is NOT a fail cycle until the witch shows up ok!
Takmo pikir negative thoughts. When i was in my 2ww, i watch a lot of of comedy shows online. Malam i will place my hand on my tummy and recite AL Fateha and mintak dgn Allah to kurniakan rezeki utk me & husband. And i will play Surah Maryam on my phone every night before i sleep.
Think that even though kita seek help from doctor and all, yg paling important is to seek Allah's help.

and i totally understand how u feel about your SIL announcement. I was in that position when my bestie told me she is pregnant (again) just 4 months after she gave birth and told me it was an accident! I punyalah sedih. So hard to be happy when we are mourning for our own empty tummy.

Thanks @deardyan for the tips. Insya'Allah im trying. To keep positive, even though deep down got a sinking feeling and I just keep doa for the best. :) take care on ur journey and Insya'Allah soon u will have ur own bundle of joy!

@syrian @bubbli26 thanks for ur replies. Memang betul, nasib baik ada this forum utk mengadu nasib. it will be first grandchild for both my husb and my side so u can imagine everyone's excitement. Someone said to me " ur Mil will be very excited to have her first grandchild.. Sekali ur sil kasi dia her first grandchild, she will focus her love and attn on ur sil and her first grandchild. Untung that child..."... That comment cut me deep and that's why when I found out they were pregnant, I rem that comment wh hurt deeply. Mcm sometimes pple make it like a competition gitu for us. It adds more pressure. Actually I think I'm quite ok but really sometimes what people say to u, they really dun realise how hurtful it is.

@bubbli26 its ok babe if u have to delay.. U never know, it's Allah's way of choosing a right and better time for u. if u and husb decides to go ahead w it, both must be in it together Insya'Allah.. To me doa ibu and suami is very impt. If I'm not wrong u mentioned this is ur last try rite? Tell him give ur last shot to this one.. At least u both have tried and Allah has better plans. Sometimes men dun get the emotional and physical part of it. My husb really didn't get why I was soo affected yday after hearing de news. He was soooo shocked to know I cried (belom tahu that I cried that long)... Sometimes they are too practical and dun understand our yearning is so strong.. Insya'Allah may all our journey be eased. Hope u get better @bubbli26, may ramadhan brings us the hope and tranquillity that we need.

Thank you dear! I just hope it thaws ok when wanna do the FET. The waiting is always the excruciating part.. Do you go for those traditional uruts? Anyway, did you have to wait for natural cycle or stimulated one?

I still going for urut till now every 2 weeks once. We go all the way to Pontian to urut because this particular pakcik good in finding points and betulkan urat saraf. It's recommended by my mother in law.

I'm doing medicated FET cos my menses not regular plus not ovulating naturally. Was on medications to supports the hormones. Waiting for almost 11 weeks now from the day of ER. Sabar je lah.. :D

We all went thru the same experience of infertility and our feelings are pretty much the same isn't? Its ok to cry @kin-etic . Don't worry too much and please keep yourself happy during yr 2ww.k.

@deardyan Thanks for sharing the tips. It is very useful for all of us here :)

We must always remember life is not just having a perfect family and children. We are created in this world with a purpose. As long we understand the purpose of life, having kids is no longer a priority. I love my husband & I'm doing this treatment for his sake. Mainly my dua to Allah is not just give me an offspring tapi kurniakanlah anak yang soleh/solehah. If this time my IVF still fail, InsyaAllah I will redha and just accept the fact ini adalah ketentuan DIA. Everything happens for a reason and nothing is ever coincidence.

To all lovely ladies downhere, be strong... and always submit ourselves to Allah. We can only usaha but by the end of the day only HE knows what's best for us.

Groups hugss all!

LIL updates about me:
Fri, 16th May: Lining check only 6mm
Still on 3tabs twice daily Progynova and 4tabs Oestradiol to be insert down below daily.
Lining check again next Tuesday... need to reach 8mm then can transfer.

Anyone know where can I find Red Raspberry leaf tea?

Salaam ladies,
Hi all.

It's been a long while since my last visit ( 6 mths I assume).
Anyway, a huge Hello to all who hv been der for me and to new friends. ( I miss u bubbli!)

Just wanna update.
My last gd bye was after my 3 failed FET, in oct 2013. Aft that dh n I took a break. I started work at a new workplace and enrolled in sch,
A lil history- married for 5 yrs.
Did hsg and lap n countless test, I hv chromosomes issues.
Dh has sever vericocelle, vericose veins at his scrotum wic cause low motility, low mortality and low morphology.
He was referred to urologist at TTSH from the andrology dept Dr Matthew Lau.

Well, Dh finally took e plunge and had day surgery to remove the vericose veins on February 2014. We were told by the expert that significant sperm results can only be seen 2-6mths post surgery. So we tot ok if by that period we don't conceive we ll go back to kkh ivf for our second fresh.

God is great, I'm 8 weeks pregnant currently..
Big big shock to us, our families and close buddies who hv known our journey and prayed for us.

So now I have stopped work (it's freelance anyway) and postpone sch. Morning sickness n sleepless nights due to backaches has been a permanent resident. Basking in my joy, embracing my miracle.

I wish I can inspire other ladies who hv a similar situation. Maybe we shld give ourselves a break and let our men do their tiny bit and hopefully wld safe us from anymore painful and costly triumphs at e fertility clinic.

Nevertheless, my prayers are with all of u. All the best in ur journey. May u all be blessed too. Amin insyaAllah.
Baby dusts to all

hi sis @cahyasuci

u dah try makan red bean soup and avocado? It might be able to help.

U can buy Red Raspberry Leaf Tea online here:
http://www.naturaworks.com/Shop/pro...-Leaf.html?gclid=CJWl_p3Bsr4CFZYGvAod8KUAHQ||

I tried carik kat luar susah nak dapat. Kat Holland & Baretts cuma jual yg infusion nya je.
But kalau u ada daerah Paragon, u can try the organic section there as well!

I've yet to try both deardyan! Maybe today I will head to the dessert shop n have red bean soup! thank you!

Alhamdulillah and Allahuakhbar. God is indeed great and fair. Congratulations missyz!! Have a smooth journey ahead.
Thank u dear, yes alhamdulillah. Berkat doa keluarga and kawan2 may hv let to our miracle. I doakan the same for u n the rest of the strong ladies here too.

I've yet to try both deardyan! Maybe today I will head to the dessert shop n have red bean soup! thank you!

Please do try the red bean! I recommended that to one of my friend who was cycling with me cos her lining was 6 mm when mine was already 9mm.
Told her continue makan red bean. Alhamdulillah her lining grew to 9mm when she did the transfer.
Might be a coincidence but never hurts to try!

So now I have stopped work (it's freelance anyway) and postpone sch. Morning sickness n sleepless nights due to backaches has been a permanent resident. Basking in my joy, embracing my miracle.

I wish I can inspire other ladies who hv a similar situation. Maybe we shld give ourselves a break and let our men do their tiny bit and hopefully wld safe us from anymore painful and costly triumphs at e fertility clinic.

Nevertheless, my prayers are with all of u. All the best in ur journey. May u all be blessed too. Amin insyaAllah.
Baby dusts to all

Alhamdullilah and congratulations @missyz! thanks for sharing ur story for a glimmer of hope for some of us here.. Indeed, I believe miracles can happen .. Hope u have a smooth pregnancy and have a healthy baby! :)

Alhamdullilah and congratulations @missyz! thanks for sharing ur story for a glimmer of hope for some of us here.. Indeed, I believe miracles can happen .. Hope u have a smooth pregnancy and have a healthy baby! :)
Thank u so much dear. Yes insyaAllah it will happen for all of us. HE has already had it all planned out. All e best :)

Thank you missyz!

Please do try the red bean! I recommended that to one of my friend who was cycling with me cos her lining was 6 mm when mine was already 9mm.
Told her continue makan red bean. Alhamdulillah her lining grew to 9mm when she did the transfer.
Might be a coincidence but never hurts to try!

Yeah sure. I will. Gonna pester my hubby later to buy redbean soup for me. Thanks deardyan.

Today lining increased to 8mm. This Saturday is the ET. I'm nervous plus worried bout the thawing process.. Hopefully the embbies survive while thawing... Ameen..

Pray for me ladies.. :rolleyes:

Im lagging.. Was enjoying my 3 weeks plus time off. Just returned to work today. Punyalah berat badan nak bangun tadi.. LOL!

Anyway, as the others, I truly understand how you feel. I, myself, was devastated when I heard that my bestie was pregnant. We got married the same year, a mth apart. I was the first to TTC as she said she was not ready. The year after, she started trying and got preggy on her first try.. Not only that, at the same time, my cousin who married the same year got preggy and followed by a number of friends who married after me. Its like blow after blow. I got depressed, felt useless and such a letdown for hubby.. Hubby could not understand exactly how I felt.. He tried to pujuk but i still felt depressed. Almost every night i cried myself to sleep. Then the failed IVF... It went on for 6 mths and I just 'woke up' suddenly one day..

I think being upset is necessary as long as it does not affect your health in anyway. Cos usually, when we upset or is struggling, we turn to Allah more frequently.. 6 mths is too long though..
My advise is cry whenever you need to but don't drown in it. Be around people who makes you happy. Sometimes i watch youtube videos of pple having the same problem as me. Makes me feel not alone and of course, this forum too..

Hugs sis!

I still going for urut till now every 2 weeks once. We go all the way to Pontian to urut because this particular pakcik good in finding points and betulkan urat saraf. It's recommended by my mother in law.

I'm doing medicated FET cos my menses not regular plus not ovulating naturally. Was on medications to supports the hormones. Waiting for almost 11 weeks now from the day of ER. Sabar je lah.. :D

Wahhh.. Pontian... jauhnyer.. LOL! But i know, we will do whatever it takes..

My menses oso not regular and I am not ovulating naturally. Mine is medicated FET but doc did not prescribe me pills to induce menses. Wondering if I should ask for that.. Did you induce menses?
I will start my FET cycle in June once menses come. Will take medication for 6 weeks then the ET. Estimated time of ET is around end July/early Aug. Its around Raya time. I don't really mind though.. I don't really like Raya now.. What with the makcik kepo and fam probs..

Good luck for your ET this Saturday.. Thoughts and prayers with you..I asked my doc about the survival rate of thawing.. He said its above 90% so insha Allah yours will be ok.. How many are you putting in? 1 or 2 embryos?

Congratulatons @missyz !! It is so nice to hear a lot of positive news lately.. *scraping baby dust*
Thank u shakey! Grab as many dusts as u can :)

To my other ladies,
My hubby and I also been ttc-ing for 5 yrs. Went thru 3 iuis n 3 ivfs.
Costly, emotionally painful. Alhamdulillah HE has better plans for us.

My doas are for all of u...

I
I think being upset is necessary as long as it does not affect your health in anyway. Cos usually, when we upset or is struggling, we turn to Allah more frequently.. 6 mths is too long though..
My advise is cry whenever you need to but don't drown in it. Be around people who makes you happy. Sometimes i watch youtube videos of pple having the same problem as me. Makes me feel not alone and of course, this forum too..

Hugs sis!

Thanks @shakey.. Yes I agree we tend to go to Allah more when we are upset. I guess that breakdown kinda felt like a relieve after holding a strong front for a long time. Alhamdulillah now I feel better and striving on :)

I hav not seen any youtube vids.. Maybe will chk it out.. Thanks!
*1 more week to BT!*

Hi all...

Im out for this cycle.. Af came today. :( dunno if I still need to go for BT. Anyone knows?

Time to think what's the next step and moving on ...

Wahhh.. Pontian... jauhnyer.. LOL! But i know, we will do whatever it takes..

My menses oso not regular and I am not ovulating naturally. Mine is medicated FET but doc did not prescribe me pills to induce menses. Wondering if I should ask for that.. Did you induce menses?
I will start my FET cycle in June once menses come. Will take medication for 6 weeks then the ET. Estimated time of ET is around end July/early Aug. Its around Raya time. I don't really mind though.. I don't really like Raya now.. What with the makcik kepo and fam probs..

Good luck for your ET this Saturday.. Thoughts and prayers with you..I asked my doc about the survival rate of thawing.. He said its above 90% so insha Allah yours will be ok.. How many are you putting in? 1 or 2 embryos?

Yes! I asked for pills to induce my menses. Sometimes they forgotten to give u so u must ask & remind them ok? It took me 11 weeks baru transfer including inducing AF period and medications. So long! haha takpe... hope worth the wait.

Wish u all the best for your FET too sis! Alhamdulillah my 2 embryos survived thawing and I still have balance of 4 embbies in the storage. Last Saturday was the ET. Counting days to BT on 5th June now. I'm quite surprise it is only 13days from the transfer. Cepat! KKH selalu 18days kan?. . . Nevertheless, i just tawakkal and hope for the best.

For the rest of the cycling ladies here, Good luck & stay positive ok! :)

Hi all...

Im out for this cycle.. Af came today. :( dunno if I still need to go for BT. Anyone knows?

kin-etic, sorry to hear that sis. Yup u will still need to go for BT. Becos there are cases where u can still be pregnant even u are bleeding. So just go for it k! Don't give up darling. Huggss!

Salam All.

I came across this forum group and I thought that it would be good to join this support group with similar-minded people. Like most (some?) of you, we have been married for a few years and have been trying to conceive for a long while now. SO-IUI, IVF all failed. Never been pregnant before. Sigh.

Now we are going through our 2nd IVF. Insya Allah, we are praying hard that it might work this time round. I hope to lend support and get support from all our Muslimahs here.

Salam perkenalan. =)

Salam All.

I came across this forum group and I thought that it would be good to join this support group with similar-minded people. Like most (some?) of you, we have been married for a few years and have been trying to conceive for a long while now. SO-IUI, IVF all failed. Never been pregnant before. Sigh.

Now we are going through our 2nd IVF. Insya Allah, we are praying hard that it might work this time round. I hope to lend support and get support from all our Muslimahs here.

Salam perkenalan. =)

Welcome to the forum sis cumi :)

Same as me IUI and IVF all failed too. Now I'm also on 2nd IVF.

Currently u are at which stage?

InsyaAllah sis. My prayer is for you. May u have a successful IVF this time. Its not an easy journey for all of us here.. but I'm sure there'll be rewards for us in akhirah berkat our perseverance and patience. Ameen.

Hi all...

Still need to go BT dear.. My last IVf, AF came a day before my BT. But still do BT, hosp need for record purposes and yeah like what cahyasuci says, AF came but can still be preggy. Hope thats the case with you.. Insha Allah!

Yes! I asked for pills to induce my menses. Sometimes they forgotten to give u so u must ask & remind them ok? It took me 11 weeks baru transfer including inducing AF period and medications. So long! haha takpe... hope worth the wait.

Wish u all the best for your FET too sis! Alhamdulillah my 2 embryos survived thawing and I still have balance of 4 embbies in the storage. Last Saturday was the ET. Counting days to BT on 5th June now. I'm quite surprise it is only 13days from the transfer. Cepat! KKH selalu 18days kan?. . . Nevertheless, i just tawakkal and hope for the best.

For the rest of the cycling ladies here, Good luck & stay positive ok! :)

Alhamdulillah! All good thoughts k..
Praying for u!!!

The nurses at NuH said for fet, hosp leave they only give 10 days compared to fresh 18 days. They say because when et, the embryos are already day 3/5 so it will be fast..

Salam All.

Salam perkenalan. =)

Salam sis! Welcome! I just did 2nd round fresh ivf early this mth but had to stop halfway due to ohss risk.

Insha Allah my fet will be aug. Where are you doing your ivf?

Back