IVF/ICSI Muslimah Support Group

Thanks babe!
I dah bis my ET now waiting to go home je...
Remember i had satisfactory grade eggs?
A 4-cell and a 3-cell?
Amazingly, they grew to 8-cell and a 6-cell overnight! Alhamdulillah :)

So we transferred both this morning. Its the start of my 2ww!

My ET tadi pagi kelakar seh. Susah nak tahan my bladder. I made so much noise in the OT. I didnt even find the ET painful. Tahan kencing lagi sakit! Hahahah

Once they told me i'm done i terus jerit "i need to peeeeeeeee" hahahahaha
Kesian dorang.

syukur alhamdullilah. what i know its call blastocycts tau so lagi 2 days it should implant. rest well this week!

mine pon sama ok. i have very bad bladder control. dari tunggu luar OT i cannot tahan. bila dlm OT dr chew lembab sampai, stuck dlm clinic. nurse dlm OT sampai tarok blower panas dlm selimut jadi i relax den step chat pasal holiday to keep away my mind jgn fikir kencing! hahahaha nasib tak pancut sey! den dlm ward teros bangon slowly and go pee! i think tak tahan sgt i terpee sikit at their hospital pants. oppps! haha

salam sisters. just to ask is e HSG test sakit tak?? must we have our husband to accompany us??

my experience sakit, rasa mcm mensus cramp but mcm 10 lebih sakit when the dye is inserted. lepas tu dah ok cuma rasa cramp, nurse will monitor suruh u rest duduk before release u. so i think somebody should b around coz nurse tanya i, is anybody waiting for u outside tak. hehe but ada ckp tak sakit, ntah lah eh up to individual kot. but my result tube blocked so mayb dats y sakit gila.

salam sisters. just to ask is e HSG test sakit tak?? must we have our husband to accompany us??

like what baby dusty mentioned kalau ada blocked tubes sakit..kalau tak..tak sakit sgt..mcm minor crampy gitu..best to hv hubbie along la..but kalau tak it's k..as long as u r k can walk after that..then it's fine...I did mine wo hubbie ard..Just had to lie to tell nurse hubbie wtg outside..hehehe..no choice bohong sunat...heheh

Thanks babe!
I dah bis my ET now waiting to go home je...
Remember i had satisfactory grade eggs?
A 4-cell and a 3-cell?
Amazingly, they grew to 8-cell and a 6-cell overnight! Alhamdulillah :)

So we transferred both this morning. Its the start of my 2ww!

My ET tadi pagi kelakar seh. Susah nak tahan my bladder. I made so much noise in the OT. I didnt even find the ET painful. Tahan kencing lagi sakit! Hahahah

Once they told me i'm done i terus jerit "i need to peeeeeeeee" hahahahaha
Kesian dorang.

Congrats dear..Hepi 2ww..I also hate the part to hold bladder..I have weak bladder so it's worst...hahaha...Enjoy ur 2ww..;-)

Insha Allah!! May everything goes smoothly and a healthy baby is granted for you. Amin! You are doing at NUH right?

Tomorrow is my Day 5 Scan. Can't wait to hear how the follicles are growing. I do feel some bloatedness but still manageable. I can't remember but I think I used to be more bloated and it was on a 75iu.
Should I be worried? My hormones are raging like hell though. Have had some personal problems the past couple of days and I was soo stressed out that I felt like screaming one time, cry the other time or run and hide. Hubby has been supportive though so that helps.. Counting down to my last day at work before i go on my loooooong break. *breathe* o_O

Hi Shakey..

how was ur scan? hopefully all good..

I think they recommend for someone to accompany you. But I went alone and when they asked me,I just said I was alone. They will give u a cup of water and rest at the waiting area after the procedure. It was not overly painful just like cramps. My tubes were not blocked.

Any sisters here have been to marine parade acupuncture? Can let me know how is it and where they poke the needles? How often do you go?

syukur alhamdullilah. what i know its call blastocycts tau so lagi 2 days it should implant. rest well this week!

mine pon sama ok. i have very bad bladder control. dari tunggu luar OT i cannot tahan. bila dlm OT dr chew lembab sampai, stuck dlm clinic. nurse dlm OT sampai tarok blower panas dlm selimut jadi i relax den step chat pasal holiday to keep away my mind jgn fikir kencing! hahahaha nasib tak pancut sey! den dlm ward teros bangon slowly and go pee! i think tak tahan sgt i terpee sikit at their hospital pants. oppps! haha

Hahaha i was lucky Dr Lim and Dr Anu was right on time. Tu pun susah nak tahan seh. I didnt know i have such a weak bladder!

Congrats dear..Hepi 2ww..I also hate the part to hold bladder..I have weak bladder so it's worst...hahaha...Enjoy ur 2ww..;-)

Thank u dear!! Yes i baru tau i had a weak bladder! Cos i dont really drink that much in one go. Sekali kena, adoi sampai berpeluh2 kaki

Hey dear, i went alone and both my tubes are blocked. But i find the HSG mcm my normal cramps. So it depends on individual. I know i nya reaction time HSg was "ehhh thats all?" Sampai doc had to ask twice "are u sure u're ok?"

But i have really bad menses cramp previously so pada i HSG tak sakit.

I had mine done at Thomson. It was not painful. Only really uncomfortable because they clamped open your ahem2 and put some tubes in.. The most uncomfortable is when they asked you to lie sideways with the tubes in..

I have 1 fully blocked and 1 partially blocked tubes..

Hi Shakey..

how was ur scan? hopefully all good..

My scan yesterday was OK i think. Right side, 6 follicles at 9mm. Left side, 9 follicles at 6mm. Left side growing slowly so doc increased my dosage to 150iu now. I just started cetrotide today..

Next scan is Monday, tomorrow.. Hopefully these embies grow well..

Dear, you order tingkat kat mana eh? Is it good? My MIL offers to cook but I don't want to menyusahkan them all..

I be taking from this lady on FB. She had rave reviews. Dapur Ummi Abdullah

$15 for 2 pax. Price including delivery.

thanks all for e help and reply. i was with kk tapi they r full and told me to wait till my next month menses, but they also gave me an option to go back to my raffles or tmc to do e scan if i don't wanna wait. so i opted for tmc la. dekat sikit.

I be taking from this lady on FB. She had rave reviews. Dapur Ummi Abdullah

$15 for 2 pax. Price including delivery.

Babe, we ordered from Dapur Ummi before and its sedap! Tak rugi order from there! :)

Anyways, was reading through and couldn't help teringat time i do my ET. I drank too much water, I had to pee 30 mins before the procedure. Then since I have another 30 mins (which I tot i had!!!) I drank like 2 bottles of water, sekali nurse panggil said that I need to get ready already and stop drinking. So when I reached the Day Surgery area, while sitting down and waiting for them to call me in, punyalah sejuk the aircon, i feel like pee-ing again! So I ask the nurse can pee a little bit?? Hahahaa.. still remember until today, she don't dare answer me and finally said "ok, a little bit only ok, don't pee until finish k!" lol lol and worse is while im on my way to the toilet, sekali Dr Chew walked past me and gave me a look and told me "U better don't pee ah!" which i replied "little bitttttt only k!" and faster go toilet lol!!!
Really cannot tahanlah, it was torturing, the aircon isn't helping either!!!! Lucky thing tak terkencing kat depan muka doctor as he doing the procedure lol!!!

thanks all for e help and reply. i was with kk tapi they r full and told me to wait till my next month menses, but they also gave me an option to go back to my raffles or tmc to do e scan if i don't wanna wait. so i opted for tmc la. dekat sikit.

HSG wasn't painful like what I had read and imagined for me. But ya, a little bit of cramps and that's about it.
I think vaginal scan, sometimes, is more painful (as in like rasa senak!) than HSG. :S

Thank u dear!! Yes i baru tau i had a weak bladder! Cos i dont really drink that much in one go. Sekali kena, adoi sampai berpeluh2 kaki

i cuma takut terkencing je kat muka dr...hahhaha....so tortuing at time when during ET..bila tgk embryos very excited pulak..hehehe

Babe, we ordered from Dapur Ummi before and its sedap! Tak rugi order from there! :)

Anyways, was reading through and couldn't help teringat time i do my ET. I drank too much water, I had to pee 30 mins before the procedure. Then since I have another 30 mins (which I tot i had!!!) I drank like 2 bottles of water, sekali nurse panggil said that I need to get ready already and stop drinking. So when I reached the Day Surgery area, while sitting down and waiting for them to call me in, punyalah sejuk the aircon, i feel like pee-ing again! So I ask the nurse can pee a little bit?? Hahahaa.. still remember until today, she don't dare answer me and finally said "ok, a little bit only ok, don't pee until finish k!" lol lol and worse is while im on my way to the toilet, sekali Dr Chew walked past me and gave me a look and told me "U better don't pee ah!" which i replied "little bitttttt only k!" and faster go toilet lol!!!
Really cannot tahanlah, it was torturing, the aircon isn't helping either!!!! Lucky thing tak terkencing kat depan muka doctor as he doing the procedure lol!!!

hahah...not bad la nurse kasi u pee sikit..mine tak kasi terus..then lepas trf kena lie down for another 30 mins or so....torturing...heheh

Hey ladies,

Here's the link to the Tingkat meals Menu. She does it for lunch & dinner.
Minimum for 2 pax aje.

Lunch Menu | Dinner Menu

For those sisters yang dah BFP, she also do confinement meals!
Confinement Meal Menu

Thanks dear! Looks good la.. me-liur mulut ni... LOL!

I had a scan today.. Follicles still growing slowly.. :( Right side, 14mm, 10mm, 6mm. Left side, 8mm.. I'm starting to get worried. This is deja vu. Last cycle also follicles growing slowly..
Now, Prof increased dosage to 225iu now.. Next scan is on Friday. Prof will be out so I think Dr. Anul *something-something* will be attending to me that day. Anyone familiar with him?

What can I eat to make them grow bigger and faster eh?? :(

I had a scan today.. Follicles still growing slowly.. :( Right side, 14mm, 10mm, 6mm. Left side, 8mm.. I'm starting to get worried. This is deja vu. Last cycle also follicles growing slowly..
Now, Prof increased dosage to 225iu now.. Next scan is on Friday. Prof will be out so I think Dr. Anul *something-something* will be attending to me that day. Anyone familiar with him?

its a indian lady doctor, dr anupriya. she is nice.

eat more protein stuff such as egg whites dear and also protein shake like immunacol. start to eat egg white 3 morning and 3 night now. rasa nak muntah but u have to.

@hayleyscott ,One teaspoon dates powder and one teaspoon madu eh? Then mix together dgn air panas?

sorry @cahyasuci lambat reply. for me, one teaspoon dates powder and two tablespoon madu. air half of the cawan, yes air panas. sebelum minum, jangan lupa niat yang baik baik dan indah indah. kalau boleh day and night you minum!

Thank you @bubbli26 and @andreanie! Part2 raw ni macam ada fikiran jugak.. camner nak telan eh.. LOL! But I will do whatever it takes, if its for the best.

Cuma hard boiled will destroy the protein.. Best raw kalau tak ole.. Setengah masak..

I mkn raw.. Tutup hidup n minum in 1-2 gulps.. Then minum air..

I find raw egg whites of kampung eggs taste way better...

Hey babe,

Time my stimulation i pun sama, even with a higher dosage of Gonal F, my eggs tak grow as fast as they want to.
So they added Pergoveris. Daily morning injection to make the eggs grow faster. Maybe Dr Anu will prescribe that next?
It did make a difference. Apart from that, i bantai minum Immunocal.

@bubbli26 u are really good to be able to take raw egg whites! I tried once and the slimy texture made me wanna vomit! How many u eat a day total?

I tried hard boiled eggs but the daily boiling and peeling kinda tedious. I'll see if I can swallow it raw again to save time.

Do you always take egg whites or eat it only during de process period?

@bubbli26 u are really good to be able to take raw egg whites! I tried once and the slimy texture made me wanna vomit! How many u eat a day total?

I tried hard boiled eggs but the daily boiling and peeling kinda tedious. I'll see if I can swallow it raw again to save time.

Do you always take egg whites or eat it only during de process period?

Hehe.. I pun tak sanggup but no choice.. To avoid OHSS due to my PCOS.. I mkn mcm nak rak.. 6 egg white a day.. Immunocal...

I selalu lepas makan egg white.. Minum air.. Then sweets to the rescue.. I always try to drink in 1 gulp.. Haha

My hubbie tgk dia takut.. Haha.. But no choice la.. My OHSS during 1st cycle was extremely bad..

Kalau u tak ole then half boil je la.. I hate half boiled or even hard boiled.. Tak fav.. Hehe

@bubbli26 oh ok.. Do u know if no pcos, how many to take a day?
So u take it during the cycle only?
I dont eat half boiled eggs too or mata lembu also tak. like @shakey said.. Have to do whatever it takes.. maybe now I try to mentally prepare myself for raw..

@bubbli26 oh ok.. Do u know if no pcos, how many to take a day?
So u take it during the cycle only?
I dont eat half boiled eggs too or mata lembu also tak. like @shakey said.. Have to do whatever it takes.. maybe now I try to mentally prepare myself for raw..

Hmm.. U can take 2 if u wan.. But too much protein also not good for health..

For me normally I c how much progress is my egg growth.. If I feel very bloated I pump more too

Mata lembu fully masak k I dun mind.. Hehe

@bubbli26 thanks for sharing.. Just went for my scanning today and my follicles dun seem to be growing much.. Mostly same size :(

By the way, any sisters here been to acupuncture at Dr que/marine parade before?

Can share how the process such as wh part of body they do acupuncture and how long is the process? Any waiting period?

Thought of going tmrw or this weekend..

@bubbli26 thanks for sharing.. Just went for my scanning today and my follicles dun seem to be growing much.. Mostly same size :(

By the way, any sisters here been to acupuncture at Dr que/marine parade before?

Can share how the process such as wh part of body they do acupuncture and how long is the process? Any waiting period?

Thought of going tmrw or this weekend..

I know a sistas tried accu with Dr Que..hmm can't recall who..

But I tried accu..but not with him yet...Some ard 40 mins accu..ada 30 mins..Tummy area..Leg..Hand..Ada poke on the head ..face..So diff dr diif ways la..But heard gd reviews of Dr Que...U call and try Sis..

U try brisk walk...All these will help with egg growth...;-)

Hey babe,

Time my stimulation i pun sama, even with a higher dosage of Gonal F, my eggs tak grow as fast as they want to.
So they added Pergoveris. Daily morning injection to make the eggs grow faster. Maybe Dr Anu will prescribe that next?
It did make a difference. Apart from that, i bantai minum Immunocal.

Thanks dear. I shall ask the doctor about Pergoveris. Is it injection as well or oral meds?
Immunocal - first time I'm hearing it. Just googled it and it seems good. Where did you get yours?

@andreanie Thanks for your tips!

I am down with flu. I kind of expected it coming as I woke up to a sore throat yesterday. Ate those throat lozenges and dah better. But today, I kept sneezing, having runny nose.. Feeling a bit weak.
I hope i get better by Friday morning.. I don't want this to affect the IVF. i dont want to have to abort it and restart it all over again a few months later..
A lot of dugaan this time.

@bubbli26 thanks for the info as always! I called Dr que but the reception said he is not ard this weekend! Means I can only go next weekend wh is nearly nearer to the procedure.. Not sure if it will make a diff to go that late. I been trying to exercise at home a few times de past week.. Hope that helps with de growth too.

@andreanie thanks for the info babe! Insya'Allah will add that to my to-do list.
You alrdy had a BFP? Is this ur 2nd try? :)

Hi ladies, wah suddenly this thread is so active..great to noe tat most of u are cycling. Me still waiting for a right time to do so..

Kin-etic & Bubbli, its me! I yg seeing dr que now for tcm. So far i think hes gd. V selesa wif him. The best is can communicate well as hes a sgporean. Oh yar he will be away frm 1st may til 4th may for hols. He be back on 5th onwards. His acu points nt tat many. So far for me, there 3-4 on tummy, 2 on each leg & 2 on 1 ear. So its nt tat many. Its for 20-30min i think coz i always fall asleep during acu hehe..waiting time not tat bad. Depends on wat time u go. If wkdays u go abt 3pm, slalu takd org. B4 lunch sometime juz 1 or 2 pple ahead of u. But so far i go, the waiting time not so long. Yg buat leceh is the waiting time for the obat to be brewed. Takes abt 2hrs. So usually i go jln2 at parkway to waste time..but sometime he goes for house visit for acu so better call in to ask 1st if hes ard.

Oh yar, nt sure if its late for u to go see him b4 procedure. Coz he can tell if ur body ready for ivf or not, just frm ur pulse. He check for ur energy level. If u go next wk, ask him how he rate ur body. His passing "mark" for body being ready for ivf is 6/10. Tat time when i 1st start tcm wif him, my level only 5. No wonder lah i fail 2x fresh..

@bubbli26 thanks for the info as always! I called Dr que but the reception said he is not ard this weekend! Means I can only go next weekend wh is nearly nearer to the procedure.. Not sure if it will make a diff to go that late. I been trying to exercise at home a few times de past week.. Hope that helps with de growth too.

@andreanie thanks for the info babe! Insya'Allah will add that to my to-do list.
You alrdy had a BFP? Is this ur 2nd try? :)

@kin-etic Yup babe, I'm currently trying for my #2. My first was an Ivf baby too, he's now 26 months and a leap day baby lol! We got pregnant on our first cycle of IVF. Before that we did get pregnant 2 years before we tried Ivf but it was an ectopic pregnancy. Then after 2 years of trying on our own after the ectopic, I decided that I want to try other options. We did iui once but was unsuccessful so the next cycle I told Dr Chew that I want to go straight to Ivf.

But this #2, I'm gng for iui instead as recommended by Dr Chew (NUH) cos he said that I've been pregnant before and my womb will know what to do. Going for my iui next month. :)

Back