IVF 2019

Has anyone had plenty of itching during the 2ww? I've been itching suddenly for a few days now and I have no idea why.

Doc says my body definitely more sensitive but no one warned me about itches. :(

I just have brown discharge from time to time. No other symptoms, but after two days of bt, start vomiting until now
Hello.

I do not vomit but I feel extremely extremely bloated. The feeling is very uncomfortable. I feel uncomfortable when standing and sitting down.

Anyway, are u staying with dr Tan till delivery? I am thinking if I shld look for other gynae cos sometimes when I feel sick, I dunno I shld just walk in to his clinic or wait till my appointment.

Hi ladies, i’ve just recieve call from kkivf asking me to come down for egg transfer on monday(day5) but im feeling so worried.. what if there’s no embryo to transfer...

Im at my 7dp5dt. I transferred 2 blasto. This 2WW is killing me. My BT is Friday but i cannot wait to POAS. I did HPT but the line is very very faint. Has anyone experience this line and got a BFP?
e7e5e2f68f41a404b27530796e69ea19.jpg

Im at my 7dp5dt. I transferred 2 blasto. This 2WW is killing me. My BT is Friday but i cannot wait to POAS. I did HPT but the line is very very faint. Has anyone experience this line and got a BFP?
Its looking good. What brand of hpt is it? Whays the sensitivity?

Has anyone had plenty of itching during the 2ww? I've been itching suddenly for a few days now and I have no idea why.

Doc says my body definitely more sensitive but no one warned me about itches. :(

Me! I have some spots on my body! Jus slightly bit itchy, not at all very bad kind. I m currently 11dp5dt. Hows r u doing now?

Yup I did ... try again on tues it should be clear. Use first pee in the morning
Can try getting the digital hpt too...... in the meantime congrats! Gd luck!!!!

Me! I have some spots on my body! Jus slightly bit itchy, not at all very bad kind. I m currently 11dp5dt. Hows r u doing now?

I'm currently warded because it became a very bad case of hives. Main suspect is the progesterone pills + gel. The itch is so bad but my body needs the progesterone at the same time. Sigh

Any suggestion transfer 1 or 2 embroys for first time Ivf? Is 2 embroy chance is higher at age of 35?
Doctor said twins may have more complications. I know someone transfer 2 but the boy twins only survive 5 months and miscarriage. The second time she transfer 1 and now have a daughter. This really case by case. I believe there are cases that twins survive also.

For my case, I just followed what doctor suggested. I transfer 1.

Any suggestion transfer 1 or 2 embroys for first time Ivf? Is 2 embroy chance is higher at age of 35?

If you’re ok with the possibility of having twins defn transfer 2... higher probability.... if you have complications or chronic like diabetes, high blood etc they may only allow 1... twins would be higher risk for these

I'm currently warded because it became a very bad case of hives. Main suspect is the progesterone pills + gel. The itch is so bad but my body needs the progesterone at the same time. Sigh

Oh mine. I hope u will b better soon. Dont worry. Now just rest and relax, let nurses take care of u.

Hi ladies, i’m having cramp the night after my embryo transfer..is having menses cramp feeling isnormal or isit something i need to be worried of?

I did my transfer yesterday and i have abit of spotting today.. im so scared and worried

Hi dear, spotting is normal, the doctor/nurses did mention. i had spotting too post transfer for about 2-3 days. =) If you're feeling overwhelming pain, do call up the ivf clinic and let them know. they will advise you what to do.

Hi dear, spotting is normal, the doctor/nurses did mention. i had spotting too post transfer for about 2-3 days. =) If you're feeling overwhelming pain, do call up the ivf clinic and let them know. they will advise you what to do.

Hi flowerpower89, thanks for your reply.. i only have mid menses cramp feeling.. the spotting still there abit.. are you at ur 2ww? Or have you done with ur hcg blood test?

Hi flowerpower89, thanks for your reply.. i only have mid menses cramp feeling.. the spotting still there abit.. are you at ur 2ww? Or have you done with ur hcg blood test?

I am at my 2ww. 8 days post transfer. my hcg blood test is next week >.<. haha hard trying not to think about it. i hope you will be more relaxed than me though. =)

Last edited:
Hi, i’m new here. I just started to see some reviews about iui/ivf. I’m 27, been ttc for 2years. Previously i’ve done afew test and scans in kkh regards on infertility. All results came out to be normal, and i missed the last appointment with my gynaecology on december. Should i proceed to polyclinic and get a referral letter or can i just rebook my gynae appointment and get them refer me to ivf department?

Appreciate if anyone knows what to do and can advice me further. Thanks

Hi, i’m new here. I just started to see some reviews about iui/ivf. I’m 27, been ttc for 2years. Previously i’ve done afew test and scans in kkh regards on infertility. All results came out to be normal, and i missed the last appointment with my gynaecology on december. Should i proceed to polyclinic and get a referral letter or can i just rebook my gynae appointment and get them refer me to ivf department?

Appreciate if anyone knows what to do and can advice me further. Thanks

Poly means u don’t get to choose gynae, process could be longer too.... but direct means you’re charged as private n you will have a specific gynae

Hi! Just received BFN for blood test for fresh cycle.

Is there anyone that did FET cycle straightaway? Or usually people will take a short break from failed fresh cycle before proceeding with FET cycle?

Hi may i know estimate how many months do you guys took for ivf session?

Really depends dear, as subsidized I think generally the wait is a bit longer, also they will first start of with tests for you and husband to make sure everything is ok, then depending on doc they will suggest the best treatment for you based on your health if there’s specific issues or I guess also how long you’ve been trying, age etc.... then it’s doctors slots.... and whether your body is ready.... once it’s decided, in general an ivf fresh cycle starts with a briefing session where they inform you on the legalities and things to know about all that comes with ivf, husband and you will sign the forms etc... then on your next period (first day) call the ivf clinic and subsequently for the next 10-14 days (rarely can be more) you’d have to go back to hosp for scans and medication (not to mention the daily jabs) then if you’re all good, it’s egg retrieval.... then either 2,3 or 5 days later (if your body is ok and you have successfully fertilized embryos) the egg transfer back to your uterus is done.
Finally you wait for about 2weeks for your blood test whether you’re positive or not......
Hope this helps, and I didn’t misrepresent..
All the best girl.. :* have faith and stay positive no matter what ok...... not easy, but absolutely possible! Jia you!

Hi! Just received BFN for blood test for fresh cycle.

Is there anyone that did FET cycle straightaway? Or usually people will take a short break from failed fresh cycle before proceeding with FET cycle?
Sorry to hear :( but don’t give up!
I did my fresh cycle in May and now starting on my FET in Jul. I had one cycle break in between.

Back