IVF 2019

Bbkay

Icic. Hopefully everything goes well for all of us! So nervous! When was your ER done? 14 days after your menses start or after injection start? I wanna estimate when my husband should take leave.
Dr Tan JS from ivf bridge told me stim shots are usually for 10 to 12 days. But of cos it depends on how ur follicles respond.
Im 35. Amh 1.29. Abt same as you. My fsh was 6ish. And my stims was for 11days.

Hope this is helpful.

Winter99

Dr Tan JS from ivf bridge told me stim shots are usually for 10 to 12 days. But of cos it depends on how ur follicles respond.
Im 35. Amh 1.29. Abt same as you. My fsh was 6ish. And my stims was for 11days.

Hope this is helpful.
Yes thanks for the info. Nurse said I'm starting with suppressant injections first.

Winter99

Oh i see. Is that long protocol? That im not familiar with. Which clinic or hospital are you with?
I'm with sgh. I'm not sure. I just think they will see what treatment suits you best and apply accordingly. They study each case before deciding what kind of injections and for how long. They should know best :)

Bbkay

I'm with sgh. I'm not sure. I just think they will see what treatment suits you best and apply accordingly. They study each case before deciding what kind of injections and for how long. They should know best :)
Yes. Just have faith. As it is there are enough things for us to worry about already. Im so numb, Im just embracing the chance i have with ivf. I will jab whatever they ask me to jab lol. Best of luck!

christinelim

Hi everyone this is my first time doing ivf my ER date will be coming this Monday. Timing will cfm by tomorrow. I'm 39 years old this year hopefully everything go smoothly. Is that anything I need to take note feeling worry.
Best of luck to all here.

Bbkay

Hi everyone this is my first time doing ivf my ER date will be coming this Monday. Timing will cfm by tomorrow. I'm 39 years old this year hopefully everything go smoothly. Is that anything I need to take note feeling worry.
Best of luck to all here.
Because you will be put under during the ER, so when you wake up, the doc and nurses will be gone and you will be alone until they come back to check on you. That period between being awake until someone come to check on you, you will be very very anxious to know number of eggs retrieved. I have seen someone said that the doc wrote the number on her palm so the moment she woke up she knew str away the outcome. You might wanna ask your doctor for this small favour.

Also the bloating after ER could be quite serious, loose and comfy clothings will be helpful.

Do remember to check with them at what intervals and time of day the embryologist will call to notify you of the progress of the eggs/embryos. The anxiety for the next 5 days will be tough, so knowing the timing of the calls will definitely help with the emotions.

Apart from the above, enjoy the sleep.
Good luck

christinelim

Because you will be put under during the ER, so when you wake up, the doc and nurses will be gone and you will be alone until they come back to check on you. That period between being awake until someone come to check on you, you will be very very anxious to know number of eggs retrieved. I have seen someone said that the doc wrote the number on her palm so the moment she woke up she knew str away the outcome. You might wanna ask your doctor for this small favour.

Also the bloating after ER could be quite serious, loose and comfy clothings will be helpful.

Do remember to check with them at what intervals and time of day the embryologist will call to notify you of the progress of the eggs/embryos. The anxiety for the next 5 days will be tough, so knowing the timing of the calls will definitely help with the emotions.

Apart from the above, enjoy the sleep.
Good luck
Thanks for the info appreciate

Kodali.S

Hi everyone, it's my 10 days post 5day transfer, i can notice traces of blood in my urine past 2 days, is it normal to have that?? Did anyone experience it before??& still your results were positive, pls let me knw.

sharkles

Hi everyone, it's my 10 days post 5day transfer, i can notice traces of blood in my urine past 2 days, is it normal to have that?? Did anyone experience it before??& still your results were positive, pls let me knw.
My first fresh ivf i did experience spottibg and remember heading to kkh for a bt and a shot. Results were positive