IVF 2019

Thank you, so much for your reply, i got my periods

Yours came full on before the blood test?
Were you on progesterone?

I have the same spotting started 9dp5dt.
On 10dp5dt, the pink/brown spotting changed to darker red. There was cramps too.

Blood test is on Monday.

Hi all, I had my 1st jab tdy after lmf scan.. Any foods or drinks to take or avoid during this 10days?

Eat like you are already pregnant, not in terms of portion but in terms of quality. Cos u need food to support the growth of the follicles and good quality eggs. Depending on what meds you are on, some may result in constipation. Include more fiber in your diet.

Always keep hydrated. Avoid caffeine and alcohol.

Eat like you are already pregnant, not in terms of portion but in terms of quality. Cos u need food to support the growth of the follicles and good quality eggs. Depending on what meds you are on, some may result in constipation. Include more fiber in your diet.

Always keep hydrated. Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
I avoided alcohol but caffeine still 1 cup/day.. No constipation (really lucky else I b more stress) I literally lost my appetite n ate 1/4 portion of my usual esp after orgalutran jab.. Gg day 8 review tml morning...

Yours came full on before the blood test?
Were you on progesterone?

I have the same spotting started 9dp5dt.
On 10dp5dt, the pink/brown spotting changed to darker red. There was cramps too.

Blood test is on Monday.
U went for the blood test this morning? I just had day8 scan n schedule ER this thurs.. Im pretty worried n having jitters now..

U went for the blood test this morning? I just had day8 scan n schedule ER this thurs.. Im pretty worried n having jitters now..

Hugs. Yes. I went for my beta. Positive but I’m bleeding a lot because progesterone are very low.

Hugs!
ER is not so bad. I din even remember much because of the sedation. I was fortunate to have my husband with me that day.

After ER, pls drink isotonic drinks and continue to eat well. Helps with hydration and minimize symptoms of OHSS.
I went for walks every morning after that to prevent blood clots. Don’t lie in bed all day. You will want to recuperate well for the embryo transfer that follows 3 or 5 days later.

Hugs. Yes. I went for my beta. Positive but I’m bleeding a lot because progesterone are very low.

Hugs!
ER is not so bad. I din even remember much because of the sedation. I was fortunate to have my husband with me that day.

After ER, pls drink isotonic drinks and continue to eat well. Helps with hydration and minimize symptoms of OHSS.
I went for walks every morning after that to prevent blood clots. Don’t lie in bed all day. You will want to recuperate well for the embryo transfer that follows 3 or 5 days later.
Noted thanks.. . Hope I be able to resume the day after ER

Hugs too.. Take care n no stress, be happy~

Resume?

After ER, u will be given 1-2 days mc to rest. It’s afterall an invasive procedure. Think of it like a surgery.

I had my egg pick up on 14 Nov n the Dr jerry told me I could not do fresh cycle as my hormone is high n lining is not in the normal range. Need to go frozen cycle. I had 12 eggs removed n today the nurse called me said only 1 embryo put to frozen. I'm so upset. Anyone can share?

I had my egg pick up on 14 Nov n the Dr jerry told me I could not do fresh cycle as my hormone is high n lining is not in the normal range. Need to go frozen cycle. I had 12 eggs removed n today the nurse called me said only 1 embryo put to frozen. I'm so upset. Anyone can share?

How old are u if u don't mind? Are u with Dr Jerry Chan from kkh? Me too.

Anyone heard or experience before in the end left 1. Would u still go for frozen cycle or start all over again?

Unfortunately some left with none thou. Most of the time they will encourage u to go for the frozen cycle first (finishing ur embryos in freezer) before starting a new one..

I'm 35 this Yr. I with with thh but he left so I choose Dr jerry. No sure how good he is.
U did ur? I had 12 eggs yet only 1 embryo survive yet still can't do fresh cycle n have to go through frozen. But the success rate won't be high too since only 1 embryo n also have to see if this embryo survive after thaw before can do.

Unfortunately some left with none thou. Most of the time they will encourage u to go for the frozen cycle first (finishing ur embryos in freezer) before starting a new one..
We won't know our hormone level before we do the egg pick up then at least can do something to lower the hormone?

I think there’s age consideration before u can put 2 embryos anyway.

Maybe just focus on building your constitution well for the FET?

I'm 35 this Yr. I with with thh but he left so I choose Dr jerry. No sure how good he is.
U did ur? I had 12 eggs yet only 1 embryo survive yet still can't do fresh cycle n have to go through frozen. But the success rate won't be high too since only 1 embryo n also have to see if this embryo survive after thaw before can do.

Hw many days after ER did KKH inform u abt the embryo status.. Mine totally no news n keep telling me will know on ET that day.. Im v disturbed by this.. Sigh

Hw many days after ER did KKH inform u abt the embryo status.. Mine totally no news n keep telling me will know on ET that day.. Im v disturbed by this.. Sigh
Generally, no news is good news! Means the embryo is developing and hence no reason to call you earlier for sudden transfers. KKH didn't inform me about embryo status and number of eggs retrieved till I was in the room to do the embryo transfer process.

one of my friend did go ahead with the 1 frozen embbies that she has.
but she was being prep by the doc that in the event the embby did not thaw well, they will have to abandon the cycle.

check with the embryologist and ask her about the embryos that did not make it? when I ask my embryologist, she did give me more information like.. me, collected 30 follicles, 15 eggs, 9 fertilized, 2 abnormal and has to be abandon, 7 made it to the freezer.

But I had D3 embbies, KKH usually practised blastocyst right?
Did she succeed with 1 embryo?
Yes the embryologist told me 12 eggs, 6 fertilized, 1 abnormal and 5 dunno y also cannot make it. Left 1 which I already knew at Day 2 will put to frozen.

Sorry what you mean abt D3 embbies? Not sure abt the term blastocyst.

11 days after egg pick up. Mine is different I think cos the doctor has advice me to do frozen instead of fresh before my egg pick up. Haiz I cried in the theatre before startinf the procedure.

I have 6 eggs, but just have one frozen embryo. After rest for two months, I did the FET, lucky I got pregnant now. So don’t be so upset, one embryo is a baby:)

She is still in her tww!
Typo in the earlier message, mine are D2 embryos (embbies), blastocyst is typically between D5-D7 embryos.. you can google the term!

Just prep yourself the best as possible, keep calm and remember you only need One :)

Research has shown transferring two with different grades of embryos has possibilities of the poorer grade embryos affecting the implantation rate..
Thanks for sharing and encouragement! Yes pray hard this 1 only frozen embryo will success.

11 days after egg pick up. Mine is different I think cos the doctor has advice me to do frozen instead of fresh before my egg pick up. Haiz I cried in the theatre before startinf the procedure.

Maybe it is for greater Good.ur doctor maybe thinks that better delay ur transfer due to hormonal imbalance, which is important for implantation... Just prep urself with the FET soon okay...

Generally, no news is good news! Means the embryo is developing and hence no reason to call you earlier for sudden transfers. KKH didn't inform me about embryo status and number of eggs retrieved till I was in the room to do the embryo transfer process.
Icic.. Ok thanks . Hope I can slp well tonite.. Having splitting headache n nauseous

My doctor told me that FET better than fresh embryo transfer, coz I have more time to get ready. So just trust your doctor, he is professional.

Hi!
Dont be discouraged. In some hospitals of certain countries, every embryo has to go through freezing. If it thaws successfully, it might imply it is a quality strong embryo.

My progesterone level was v high, so after occytes pick-up, doctor suggested to freeze the embryos aswell.

Go with the flow and accept it. Be focused on nourishing your body, physically & emotionally, to meet your frozen embryo again.

If it doesnt succeed and you should be prepared mentally, continue to place your focus on nourishing your body. Always persevere through this ivf journey. Pick yourself up and try to move on positively. Love yourself.

Hugs.

Hi!
Dont be discouraged. In some hospitals of certain countries, every embryo has to go through freezing. If it thaws successfully, it might imply it is a quality strong embryo.

My progesterone level was v high, so after occytes pick-up, doctor suggested to freeze the embryos aswell.

Go with the flow and accept it. Be focused on nourishing your body, physically & emotionally, to meet your frozen embryo again.

If it doesnt succeed and you should be prepared mentally, continue to place your focus on nourishing your body. Always persevere through this ivf journey. Pick yourself up and try to move on positively. Love yourself.

Hugs.
Thank you for the encouragement. Yup will keep reminding myself to stay positively.

After listening to all of you here, I felt better now.

Feel so loved! Let's jia you together! We can make it.

Thank you for the encouragement. Yup will keep reminding myself to stay positively.

After listening to all of you here, I felt better now.

Feel so loved! Let's jia you together! We can make it.

Previously I had only 1 frozen (at D3) and Dr Tan HH advised that I go for another fresh cycle. He also changed my jab to Pergoveris for my 2nd fresh cycle and I feel that it really helps with the quality such that most made it to blastocyst stage.

Of coz you can go ahead with the transfer with the 1 golden embryo but gotta be prepared for the possibility that it may not survive the thawing process. By doing another fresh cycle, means you’ll try to get more bullets (i.e. embryos) to fight the battle especially if age is also catching up.

I’m an advocate for FET (and medicated FET to be precise) maybe coz I’ve never have luck with fresh transfer and I always feel that my body is not in the best condition. FET allows time for me to recover from all the jabs and I can focus solely on building up my body constitution and lining for the subsequent transfer.

IVF is a trial and error. Importantly is don’t give up and stay positive. Good luck!

Don't be upset. It is still possible. I had less eggs removed and I was able to put 2 to frozen. I couldn't do fresh cycle too as the embryo was not fully developed, I had ohss and my lining was old. Before the implantation, I did acupuncture to prep the womb and i got successfully pregnant. It was my first ivf and I m 34. Let me know if you want the contact for tcm doctor.

Don't be upset. It is still possible. I had less eggs removed and I was able to put 2 to frozen. I couldn't do fresh cycle too as the embryo was not fully developed, I had ohss and my lining was old. Before the implantation, I did acupuncture to prep the womb and i got successfully pregnant. It was my first ivf and I m 34. Let me know if you want the contact for tcm doctor.
Yes please..
Today I went for the lucrin depot jab on day 21. Because I have endo cyst. Have u hear before or anyone did this jab?
Sad to say I have 12 eggs removed yet only 1 embryo at D2.
My hub said let this cycle decide. If this cycle is not what we expected then just drop the idea of ivf.

Yes please..
Today I went for the lucrin depot jab on day 21. Because I have endo cyst. Have u hear before or anyone did this jab?
Sad to say I have 12 eggs removed yet only 1 embryo at D2.
My hub said let this cycle decide. If this cycle is not what we expected then just drop the idea of ivf.

Just one try and give up?? No no.

U consider not bad since still have one in freeze. We are completely non of oocyst can make it. Extracted 8 and only 3 fertilized but all stop grow at D3.

Since then my wife start took raw royal jelly for 2 months then we start fresh cycle again. And this round we have 9 oocyst and 4-5 are make it to D5 blastocyst! Transfer 1 and freeze the rest.

We successes with the one transfer and our baby boy now is 8 months old already.

Don’t give up easily. I can understand the feeling since we went through before.

Btw, we are seeing Dr Sadhana.

currently, for my wife and i , extracted out 20 eggs last friday.
Today left only 2 eggs started to grow. Doctor say will thaw the 2 eggs and review on this coming friday. feel that the chances is not high..................

Last edited:
Today left only 2 eggs started to grow. Doctor say will thaw the 2 eggs and review on this coming friday. feel that the chances is not high..................

ICSI (inject sperm into egg) or natural let sworn fertilized the egg?

All we need is 1 quality embryo. Have quantity doesn’t mean high chance also.

Have faith with the 2.. don’t give up n disappointed before get the outcome ya

Hi all

We're blessed to have a bundle of joy and we are returning 200 red eggs today as our promise to Zhu sheng niang niang.

Please feel free to come to TPY Shuang Lin Temple to collect the red eggs.

May all be blessed

Back