IUI/SO-IUI/IVF.. LET'S SHARE AND BFP TOGETHER!!!

@happyblossom , good luck for your bt.
@Lav20, not everyone will have symptom, take care yourself and think positively.

Anyone suffer ohss? B4 I feel so bloated on my tummy and pain. Today is already day 4 after ER. I wonder am I ohss or because of the surgery? Feel very tired and can't sleep well during th nite :(

@happyblossom , good luck for your bt.
@Lav20, not everyone will have symptom, take care yourself and think positively.

Anyone suffer ohss? B4 I feel so bloated on my tummy and pain. Today is already day 4 after ER. I wonder am I ohss or because of the surgery? Feel very tired and can't sleep well during th nite :(

Have you done your ET? That time i pain for about 3 to 4 days but is on and off. After ER doc already asked me to have bloodtest when i go back for ET.

How many eggs did you retrieve? Try drink h2o or 100plus and eat egg whites, it helps me. I was cleared from ohss by the time i go back for ET and after that no more bloatness.

Will not proceed w ET this round as I have hysteroscopy operation together w ER.
I have 17 eggs retrieved, so probably this causing the pain?
Will take ur advice to drink h2o and egg whites, can I take chicken essence?

Will not proceed w ET this round as I have hysteroscopy operation together w ER.
I have 17 eggs retrieved, so probably this causing the pain?
Will take ur advice to drink h2o and egg whites, can I take chicken essence?

I had 15 and dr said cos quite alot of eggs thats why asked me to go for ohss bloodtest.

Sisters here advised me and it did works for me. I only drink chicken essence after my ET.

Also drink loads of water, warm better.

Going for my second iui tomorrow.. Feeling jittery.. All the injections are giving me blue black on my stomach.. Dunno how am I going to make myself go thru another cycle like this again.. Hope everything's smooth for me this round and BFP for all of us soon..

Dear ladies,

this is my first time in a forum and I should say that it is the support that you ladies give that has encouraged me to be part of this.
A little about me... 30 years old and TTC since July 2011. Started seeing Dr Sadhana at KKH since Apr 2013... Have been through one round of unsuccessful IUI (Jan 2014) after about 3 months of taking letrolzole and natural TTC.

Had my 2nd IUI on Mar 10, 2014. Going for progesterone BT tomm. This time around IUI was with injectables and somehow managed to survive it... Sadly, not having high hopes on this IUI as hubby's post washed sperm sample was only 0.24 million. He was stressed with his reservist and all.. Haiz nurse called me aside to tell me the sad news but said to go through the procedure since I have come this far... And she said, anyway it takes only one. I read in the internet and alot of it said that chances are pretty slim with such low sample.

Not feeling any symptoms as well except sore boobs (guess its due to progesterone). Sorry for super long post. Just letting everything out. Read some good news about BFPs... Congrats ladies : ) am sure its an awesome feeling which sadly I am yet to experience.
I feel you.. But we just need to be positive.. May god bless you with that 1 in 0.24 million.

Going for my second iui tomorrow.. Feeling jittery.. All the injections are giving me blue black on my stomach.. Dunno how am I going to make myself go thru another cycle like this again.. Hope everything's smooth for me this round and BFP for all of us soon..

All the best to you & jiayou!

hi ladies..sumthing wierd juz happened..i had juz failed my IVF cycle on 4th march and had full flow of AF for 5 days..My HCG was 3.6... then on friday, i had spotting(brownish..)..I was so worried as it was only one week since AF ended...So today went to repeat HCG test although i know it was a negative previously..the result came out Positive...my HCG level is 158...How is that possible????What should i do now???Doesn't look viable as the level is low...Now m so worried..

hi ladies..sumthing wierd juz happened..i had juz failed my IVF cycle on 4th march and had full flow of AF for 5 days..My HCG was 3.6... then on friday, i had spotting(brownish..)..I was so worried as it was only one week since AF ended...So today went to repeat HCG test although i know it was a negative previously..the result came out Positive...my HCG level is 158...How is that possible????What should i do now???Doesn't look viable as the level is low...Now m so worried..
Santhiya, do a blood test in a few days time and see if got increase.

As long as its increasing.. It's a good sign.. Keep the spirits up..

Santhiya, this is amazing, probably ur little embryo is growing in your womb right now. Pls talk to ur dr ASAP...

Was told to do another blood test tomorrow..to see the trend if it's increasing or decreasing..keeping my fingers crossed..

All the best santhiya : )
Thanks Lav20
Mumu.. Can give me the long list of term again haha. .I want to save it for reference.

2WW 2 week wait after ovulation (to find out if pregnant)
AF "Aunt Flo" (menstrual period)
BA baby aspirin
BBT basal body temperature
BD baby dance (sex)
BCP birth control pills
BFP big fat positive ( pregnancy test)
BFN big fat negative (pregnancy test)
Beta serum pregnancy test (beta-HCG's assay)
BMS baby making (sex)
BMI body mass index
BW blood work
BRB be right back
BTDT been there, done that
BTL bilateral tubal ligation
BTW by the way
CD cycle day (counting from first day of menstruation)
CF cervical fluid
CCCT clomiphene citrate challenge test
CC clomiphene citrate (Clomid)
CIO cry it out
CM cervical mucus
CWIM see what I mean
CS or C/S cesarean section
D&C dilation and curettage
DB dear boyfriend
DC daycare
DD dear daughter
DF dear fiancee
DGD dear granddaughter
DGS dear grandson
DH dear husband
DS dear son
DSD dear stepdaughter
DSS dear stepson
DPO days post ovulation
DW dear wife
Dx diagnosis
E2 estradiol
EBF extended breastfeeding
EBM expressed breast milk
EDD estimated due date, or expected date of delivery
EWCM egg white cervical mucus
ENDO endometriosis
FSH follicle stimulating hormone
FF formula feeding
FIL father-in-law
FMU first morning urine
FT full time
FTR for the record
FWIW for what it's worth
FYI for your information
GnRH gonadotropin releasing hormone
HCG human chorionic gonadotropin
HH healthy and happy
HPT home pregnancy test
HSG hysterosalpingogram
HTH hope this helps
IC incompetent cervix
IMHO in my humble opinion
IMO in my opinion
IRL in real life
IF infertility
IM intramuscular injection
IUI intrauterine insemination
IVF in vitro fertilization
JJ or J/J just joking
JK or J/K just kidding
JMHO just my humble opinion, or just my honest opinion
KWIM know what I mean
LH luteinizing hormone
LMP last menstrual period
LOL laughing out loud
LP luteal phase
LPD luteal phase deficiency
M/C miscarriage
MF male factor
MIL mother-in-law
ML maternity leave
MM mother's milk
MYOB mind your own business
NMS not my style
NMSAA not my style at all
NP no problem
O ovulation
O'd ovulated
OMG oh my gosh
OP original poster
OT off topic
OHSS ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
OPK ovulation predictor kit
OV ovulation
PG pregnant, or pregnancy
PP previous poster
PPD postpartum depression
P4 progesterone
PCOS polycystic ovarian syndrome
PG pregnant
PID pelvic inflammatory disease
PMS premenstrual syndrome
PPD postpartum mood disorder
PTLS post tubal ligation syndrome
SA semen analysis
S/S signs and symptoms
STD sexually transmitted disease
SubQ subcutaneous injection
RE reproductive endocrinologist
ROFL rolling on floor laughing
SAHD stay-at-home dad
SAHM stay-at-home mom
SAHP stay-at-home parent
SD sperm donor
SIL sister-in-law
TL tubal ligation
TMI too much information
TR tubal reversal
TIA thanks in advance
TTC trying to conceive
Tx treatment
US ultrasound
VBAC vaginal birth after cesarean section
WAH work at home
WOH work out of the home

Hi all, I have a question here.
I have done ER on last thurs and have 8 fertilized, 5 of them are growing on day3 and the other 3 are slow in growing. Today is day 5, according to embryologist, 3 of them grow to blastocyst and the other 2 is not growing well and is consider bad quality and they are going to throw away those. Will only freeze the 3 good one.
I'm not going to do ET this round,I m wonder whether is there any chance to freeze the 2 bad quality one as well ? Will them be useful after thaw? Just think that it is a waste if I just discard them :(

My AF come again today on my 7 days of stimulation. It ended 2 days ago. Is it normal??? I remember someone say menses may come 2 times during ivf.

Hi Gals and MTB, I'm new to this forum, but not at previous forum. Just done my FET last Wed. In my 2ww now. Although this is not my first time, but feel very nervous and worried too.

Today is 11dp5dt. Other than on and off cramps, i felt bloated today. Like indigestion like that. Is it normal?

Hi Meiling,

I had those symptoms too in my previous FET and it was BFP. As long as AF not here yet means good sign...jia you...
No symptoms for me now so far....worried...

Hi Meiling,

I had those symptoms too in my previous FET and it was BFP. As long as AF not here yet means good sign...jia you...
No symptoms for me now so far....worried...

You just started ur 2ww right? When i just started, no symptoms at all...

Ladies I need your advice... I am 13dpiui... this morning I saw a slight reddish brown stain... took it as af on the way.. but usually by now I will get full flow but this time ard no full flow.. no fresh blood but there is the reddish brownish discharge on pad or when I wipe. Should I stop my duphaston and wait for af or continue taking.. my hpt was negative yeaterday. Did not test today

Back