IUI/SO-IUI/IVF.. LET'S SHARE AND BFP TOGETHER!!!

Hi divine, yes ivf centre will call us to fix appt. are u in kk? I have checked yest with KK. Earliest can start is in Apr.

hi kimchi ger yes I am with KK which honestly I dont know if its the best option but I want to use the government subsidy so I went through the polyclinic route to get a referral. I met Dr Sheila Loh who is a Visiting Consultant but mainly has her own practice at Raffles? Who us your consultant?

my hubby said - wah raffles hospital doctor at the price for KK. HAHA but I know the ivf is nt done by her but by a different doctor everytime

hi kimchi ger yes I am with KK which honestly I dont know if its the best option but I want to use the government subsidy so I went through the polyclinic route to get a referral. I met Dr Sheila Loh who is a Visiting Consultant but mainly has her own practice at Raffles? Who us your consultant?

my hubby said - wah raffles hospital doctor at the price for KK. HAHA but I know the ivf is nt done by her but by a different doctor everytime

Hi divine, icz. I book thru kkh directly as i wan to choose doctor. I am under Dr Tan HH. He is good. All singaporean will hav govt subsidy for ivf even though nv refer thru polyclinic. The only diff is tat for those consultation and tests done im clinic D are all private rates.

So u are now under Shelia Loh? So will she be doing ivf for you? I thought it will be done by the doctor u are seeing?

Good morning ladies~~~

Im back to kkivf for scanning again.

As usual, the crowd is still there...

Hope my lining be good today, no more so thick please... I don't wish to cancel this cycle...

Good morning ladies~~~

Im back to kkivf for scanning again.

As usual, the crowd is still there...

Hope my lining be good today, no more so thick please... I don't wish to cancel this cycle...
uurgh I remember when I went on Monday morning, I was so happy I got q no 1002, only to realise that they were clearing backlog from
Saturday so in essence, I was the 16th person in q.

good luck for your lining!

uurgh I remember when I went on Monday morning, I was so happy I got q no 1002, only to realise that they were clearing backlog from
Saturday so in essence, I was the 16th person in q.

good luck for your lining!

Hi Jemma,

Wow, I don't know the clinic has this kind of arrangement. So, it means all the last 14 patients were asked to leave on that Saturday due to time constraint and asked them to come back again today??? Hmm, something wrong with the schedule???

Anyway, cheer up since you are there! :)

@meilingg hope everything ok for u. Today was my scanning too. Somehow fm fri till today my 2 eggs grown from abt 12 and 9 to 17-18! Due for iui on wed! Though test showed that I wasn't ovulating yet, they going to jab me tonight for preparation. Praying that everything goes well..

@jemma same thing happened to me on a Monday! Haha but my q number of wasn't as good as 2 of cos. Imagine the disappointment.. After some time i realised the previous numbers were the backlog

@kin-etic wow! Thats alot of eggs within a few days!

My lining is 6.5 today, CD5.

They skipped my no and i scared myself just now. Thought is it anything wrong. I never get to see doc thou. Nurse asked me to starts my injection today. Now waiting to collect med...

@meilingg sorry for confusion. The numbers I gave was the size of the only 2 eggs that grew. My left side somehow stopped growing a week ago.

Yea first meeting for the jab, dun need to see doc. All the best on ur injection. I was scared at first but realised the needle was very thin.

Oh! Haha, i misread it~

Yup yup. The past 3 days i also did the injection. Not scary actually. But after injection then i feel the pain. Like cramp. But still can endure...

Normally when you all starts the injection, how often have to go back for scan? I realised waiting time very long...

Just finished learning how to use the puregon pen. Still have to self inject infront of the nurse... Going back next mon for scanning...

Just 1st day on puregon, now my head like spinning~

Is it normal? I read that 1 of the side effect is headache...

hiya ladies,

finally had my try on the jab myself. maybe too much fats, dun feel anything much except ants bite feeling for few mins and v hungry….haha. the day of my collection and 1st jab, i waited almost 2 hrs to n fro the kkivf center and pharmacy….hubby n me was like super bore and sleepy.

gng for my 1st U/S on wed…hopefully everything goes well as i realised my mens for this cycle v v little and real bleeding only 2 days! maybe I'm too stress? or izzit maybe after the scope last mth I'm not sure but i read b4 if mens not full lining might be affect…super worried now.

btw did u all jab rgt after tk out from the fridge or let the pen rest a while?

@meilingg hope everything ok for u. Today was my scanning too. Somehow fm fri till today my 2 eggs grown from abt 12 and 9 to 17-18! Due for iui on wed! Though test showed that I wasn't ovulating yet, they going to jab me tonight for preparation. Praying that everything goes well..
hey that's great news!! your follies had a growth spurt over the weekend.

Just 1st day on puregon, now my head like spinning~

Is it normal? I read that 1 of the side effect is headache...
no side effects for me except after a while, my tummy grew harder and the injection sites were bruising more easily. nurse said that's normal with the tummy hardening.

however side effects can differ across people. just monitor for the next couple of days?

hiya ladies,

finally had my try on the jab myself. maybe too much fats, dun feel anything much except ants bite feeling for few mins and v hungry….haha. the day of my collection and 1st jab, i waited almost 2 hrs to n fro the kkivf center and pharmacy….hubby n me was like super bore and sleepy.

gng for my 1st U/S on wed…hopefully everything goes well as i realised my mens for this cycle v v little and real bleeding only 2 days! maybe I'm too stress? or izzit maybe after the scope last mth I'm not sure but i read b4 if mens not full lining might be affect…super worried now.

btw did u all jab rgt after tk out from the fridge or let the pen rest a while?
I think that's the downside of doing IUI in a government hospital. u pay less but u have to battle bigger queues and a different doctor seeing you each session.

your lining will grow with your jabs so I wouldn't worry too much about it at this stage. It needs to be at least 8mm triple lining so keep note of what the nurse says during your scan.

for me, I jab right after I take the pen from the fridge then I put it back immediately when I'm done.

@jemma

Yup yup, i will monitor for the next few days...

Cos im planning to have my jabs every morning before going out for work. Don't want to end up having a bad headache at work...

Oh ya the antibiotic for hubby, there put no iron & indigestive remedies. I only rem the nurse told me no milk. Eg other food to take note? Meat have iron right?

@jemma thanks! I was definitely relieved to have positive news at last.

@meilingg my effects were same as @jemma.. My tummy was very bloated and hard. And slight bruising at the area I jabbed. I chged sides after a week.

@happyblossom Yes, tell me abt it. During my first jab I waited 3 hrs cos they missed my file! And 2nd apptmt forgot to bri my hp. Always rem to bri a fully charged phone for survival! :)

@jemma agree with u dear, can't complain long q cos we pay lesser :(

btw, can advise what is the best measurement for lining and follicles? the nurse only tell me best not to hv more than 3 eggs else doc will convert to ivf. the measurement I'm not v sure.

just to check if ladies here, did ur hubby take any med? actually the form for me written a med for hubby but after the nurse go ask are and say type wrongly cos med only for ivf. i dunno who to ask so just accept and ignore. just in case hubby must tk med then wed i must ask them liao.

@kin-etic haha i hv full charge hp with extra batt but too sleepy can't concentrate

….ya follow u…my hubby no med too and now I'm worried izzit a must cos the day the nurse serve me…she blur blur de leh :p

For those drinking ensure milk, i saw the instruction to mix with cool or cold water.

Anyone here mix with warm water instead?

Hugs aqua n Sonia...me too...i took hpt today ,already 2 weeks but bfn...yesterday spotting think af on her way liao...sigh...going to see doc later n discuss ivf next le...

Any successful IUI @ CHR, NUH??
Need some booster from someone...

Im in DPO12. Temp dropping.. Bad feeling.... :(
This is my 2nd IUI...

Should I go for another round of IUI or straight to IVF?
Doc said the next available slot for IVF is in June already... :eek:

Hi kcpc, i was with CHR previously.. under Stephen Chew. Which doctor are u with now? But i succeed tru ivf. Had 2 failed iui there and the first ivf cycle failed as well. Only success tru the 2nd ivf cycle. Coming to the end of my first tri soon. Maybe u can try ivf if this cycle of iui fails. Babydust to u guys!

Everyone don't lose faith. . Jia you. . As for me this is my first iui and I did it on my day 9. Tomorrow going for don't know what hormone test and 10 march will be my blood test. .

Hi ladies who are doing IVF at KKH - how long did you wait for the call from KKH to confirm the IVF date? I went for my first consultation last week and haven't heard from them since! Should I call them?

Hi ladies who are doing IVF at KKH - how long did you wait for the call from KKH to confirm the IVF date? I went for my first consultation last week and haven't heard from them since! Should I call them?
Hi divineparadise, did the doctor say ivf centre will call u? If yes, most probably they will call tis wk.

I'm doing my ivf at kkh.
I have been seeing my gynae since last year apr and only confirmed with him during dec that we wanna try ivf. No waiting time, that's what he told me. So i chose this month to start my ivf.

I'm doing my ivf at kkh.
I have been seeing my gynae since last year apr and only confirmed with him during dec that we wanna try ivf. No waiting time, that's what he told me. So i chose this month to start my ivf.
Hi meilingg, my doc say need to wait till Apr. Say long queqe. Izzit bcos of different doc?

Hi meilingg, my doc say need to wait till Apr. Say long queqe. Izzit bcos of different doc?

Hmm... i also not sure. maybe? who is your dr? Dr Tan HH? Mine is Dr Matthew Lau. I still asked him that i thought there is a waiting time, he told me now no more... he told me last dec, before xmas. Maybe now too many people are going for ivf and so the waiting list starts again?

Hmm... i also not sure. maybe? who is your dr? Dr Tan HH? Mine is Dr Matthew Lau. I still asked him that i thought there is a waiting time, he told me now no more... he told me last dec, before xmas. Maybe now too many people are going for ivf and so the waiting list starts again?
Ya mine is TanHH. Yes. Maybe now after cny, the queque starts.

Back