IUI/SO-IUI/IVF.. LET'S SHARE AND BFP TOGETHER!!!

Ya loh~ i waited for an hr and no only at 12. So i now have my breakfast first before going back to wait again...

Dear ladies, can someone guide me about kkivf? Do we need to see a doc at kkh before being referred to kkivf or we can just call & book appt? Can we choose the doc to see or the centre will allocate to you?

Now still got 8 more to go.

Yup after this have to wait to see doc...

Then go collect medicine, after that come back to let the nurse teach how to inject...

Yup.

Anyone knows the next few scans during my stimulation, will the procedure be so long? So will be shorter?

Hi everyone, I am new here. Currently is my day 9 and today is also my iui day. Kkivf now are days 730am already got people started queing. Haha I am one of them. .. Baby dust to all. . Meilingg I only did scan once on day 7 and can proceed to iui so don't know about subsequent scan. I am currently waiting for my iui to be done. .

@jemma im in almost similar state as u.. My follies only 11.5 today and doc said if I ovulate on Sunday then go ahead w iui on Monday. Hoping for the best.
Hope ur situation gets better.. We all have our bad days but it will get better!

By the way, anyone knows what I shld look out for or prepare myself for iui other than what de nurse will advs?

@kin-etic

Thanks! Ok, at least i can come early morning then.

Just did my scan. Waiting for doc...

Just now heard the nurse mention loads of numbers. But i only remembered she said my lining is 12. 12 is very thick right?

I usually reach before 8am and will leave at about 10+. When I reach at about 7:45am, I'm usually queue number 11. Scans starts at 8am, and docs start consultation at about 9am.

Yes, bring a book and make sure your phone is charged! They have a TV there but it loops and the programmes are not entertaining. It was damn crowded in Monday because they had backlog from Saturday.

Also, wear a panty liner or bring wet wipes with you into the room as they use a lot of lube for the scanning.

Good luck!

@Kate08 if you are already comfortable with your gynae, then by all means, stick to her. Also, stick to a govt hospital if you want this covered under Medisave. Although I have heard very commendable things about Dr loh in Thomson! but many women go to him and his waiting time is very long!
Hi jemma,

Thanks for ur advice. Should i better go to Thomson cos no medisave?
Service & quality , cost are much different?

The nurse told me too thick. Suspect my menses never really come.

Now i have to wait... She needs to check with my gynae...

@Kimchi-ger said shld be at least 15-17 I think. My dosage has been increased, hope the follicles will grow more.. Kinda nervous that if I ovulate on Sunday, means iui on Monday.

I was given 3 days of injection. Just did 1 just now. Thanks to the fats, it wasn't pain afterall. Shall see tomorrow i self inject will be a smooth one or not.

Monday going back to have my scan again. Hope by then my lining will drop...

Oh ya the nurse asked me to reach kkivf next mon 10am. She said go early also have to wait so long, might as well reach later.

I was given 3 days of injection. Just did 1 just now. Thanks to the fats, it wasn't pain afterall. Shall see tomorrow i self inject will be a smooth one or not.

Monday going back to have my scan again. Hope by then my lining will drop...
Haa i know what u mean...for once i thank my tummy...jia you

Thanks bliswifu. Very hard to call through the hotline. I think i shall just leave everything to God. First time did my iui, shall pray hard everything can goes on well. . Jia you everyone.

@jemma im in almost similar state as u.. My follies only 11.5 today and doc said if I ovulate on Sunday then go ahead w iui on Monday. Hoping for the best.
Hope ur situation gets better.. We all have our bad days but it will get better!

By the way, anyone knows what I shld look out for or prepare myself for iui other than what de nurse will advs?
they will ask u to drink 2 glasses of water before u go in but please moderate and don't overdo it. my mistake the first time around was that I drank until my bladder was bursting then ran to the toilet straight after the procedure. nurse said must wait at least 10 mins before going to the ladies'.

I also noticed some blood on my panty liner but I attribute that to the doc being quite rough with my ladyparts.

good luck! the shot we take the day before IUI is supposed to stimulate more so hope your follies get the last burst of growth!

Oh ya the nurse asked me to reach kkivf next mon 10am. She said go early also have to wait so long, might as well reach later.

Yea, if I have a choice I will definitely come later. But as I need to go back to work, so have to come earlier and WAIT.. oh well o_O

@jemma ok thanks! shall limit to 2 glasses! Not sure if it's the meds, but since the bloatedness, i have had problem holding my pee! This is IF I have ovulated on Sunday, if not then it is back to normal business of scanning on Monday..

Yea, if I have a choice I will definitely come later. But as I need to go back to work, so have to come earlier and WAIT.. oh well o_O
Yea the wait is so long ' there is one time I came at 7am and my no. Was 2 as there was already one person before me,
The doors were locked so we were waiting outside

@sonia78 wow! Thanks for telling.. I have always wondered how early these ladies come... I usually take a number then go for breakfast until now, I dont know what else to eat for breakfast.. Heh

morning ladies! been experiencing a very bad 1dpiui.

felt super nauseous yesterday at work and when I came home, had fever last night. I think it's the pregnyl. anyway I feel slightly better today. luckily it's the weekend so I can rest in bed.

any idea if I can take panadol?

Bcos ivf have long queqe. The earliest i can start is Apr.
wow I didn't know there's a queue. everyone this year rushing for a horse baby.

I'll be moving on to ivf if this IUI fails, but if u have to wait until April, means I have to wait longer liao!

Hi aquamarine, bcos HB sperm count too low. Tats y doc say cannot iui. Need change to ivf. Ivf is such a long process. Seems like nobody here do ivf wor. Nervous
Hi..I am currently in my 2ww after 2nd cycle of ivf..u going for short protocol or long protocol?

morning ladies! been experiencing a very bad 1dpiui.

felt super nauseous yesterday at work and when I came home, had fever last night. I think it's the pregnyl. anyway I feel slightly better today. luckily it's the weekend so I can rest in bed.

any idea if I can take panadol?
Hi Jemma hang in there , hopefully 2w fly off fast
Yea can tk panadol

Hi ladies I just went for my first consultation and spoke to Dr Sheila Loh and apparently I was told that the IVF centre will call me to secure a date but waiting time is 3 months!? anyone here starting IVF also??

Hi ladies I just went for my first consultation and spoke to Dr Sheila Loh and apparently I was told that the IVF centre will call me to secure a date but waiting time is 3 months!? anyone here starting IVF also??
Hi divine, yes ivf centre will call us to fix appt. are u in kk? I have checked yest with KK. Earliest can start is in Apr.

I didn't know suddenly so many people until need to be in the waiting list...

When i asked my gynae last oct he told me no need to wait. Still can choose the month that i want...

Then does it mean if my lining by mon still so thick, my cycle will be postphone till don't know when?

Back