Is childcare good or no good?

choyagal

Had any mummy never place their child in childcare at all? Can share your view or experience.

Right now, I'm wondering if I should just put her in those PCF 2hr nursery plus some enrichment classes.

My mum is staying with me so someone is there to take care of my girl.

TIA

i've the option of not putting my child in CC. but to reduce conflicts with MIL, and also to let my kids learn more, i placed them in full day CC. MOreover, MIL tends to spoil my kids and i think it's good to expose the kids to a multi language environment.

They are much more independent now. Speaks very well in both Englisha nd Chinese. Yes, they do fall sick quite often, but no choice. Kids get sick when they mingle with other kids. I just look upon it as building up their immune system.

My experience... putting my child in fullday childcare is a great option cos they'll definitely learn more things then at home!

At home, tendency to watch TV and play computer games on handphone, etc.

Best wishes!

To me i'd rather put e kids to childcare den someone else care. But if im nt wrking i will definitely tk cr e kids myself clipart{rofl}

CC is good exposure for our children but the slight bad news was that your child could fall sick easily if your child is not breasfeed since young...you have to get a special jab from the doctor and take some vitamins for your child but then they say that even if your child got the jab and all that they still fall sick ....haizzz(sigh)

If you are prepared for the child daily learning at home and keep them busy, then you need not consider for cc. Children are always full of energy and they need their time to be filled with activities if not TV will become their best mate.

Back