hubby not interested in intimacy

nuvix99

I have been struggling for almost 1yr plus.
hubby does not seem to be interested in intimacy for the past 2yrs . we didnt have any activity for >6mths .
We have been married for almost 20yrs. my kid has already grown up.
I even tried to arrange for a holiday with just the 2 of us but didn't work.. he just fell asleep every night.

I have advised him to see a doc cos I suspect he might have ED. but he nv take action.
and he always complains I treat my mum better than him but my mum has dementia. Jealous over a dementia patient, don't make sense right.

I know we should talk ..sian.. that means it will either make or break., Sigh!

hubby does not seem to be interested in intimacy for the past 2yrs . we didnt have any activity for >6mths .
I even tried to arrange for a holiday with just the 2 of us but didn't work.. he just fell asleep every night.

I have advised him to see a doc cos I suspect he might have ED. but he nv take action.
and he always complains I treat my mum better than him but my mum has dementia. Jealous over a dementia patient, don't make sense right.

Do you think he has an affair? Try to search his things without him knowing.

How old are both of you?
Does he have any stress?

How old are both of you? I know of some couple whom hit certain age, doesn't have much intimacy anymore.
How about holding hands, hugging or even kissing?

Do you both have other intimacy such as holding hands, hugging or kissing?
If totally no, then probably really something wrong....

If he doesn't wan to be intimate with the wife. Even secretly u give him pill, he can go for sex outside

I beg to differ on that. As a guy myself, i will have my needs with someone close to me. The most accessible.

I agreed. Even with accessible, some men will still look outside. "Grass is always greener on the other side".
Is either change of hormones, or he do have other women outside, or perhaps he's really so tired...
But again, like you mentioned, even go holiday also no improvement, guess it's not really 'tired' already...
You may want to have a talk with him... Or secretly check out for signs of affair etc...

You are not the only lonely Wife out there.
Me too. My pal too.
I had communicated openly but never a good ending. I had cried several times but no response from him.
Just got to think of his good points to make yourself happy. For the sake of kid complete family.
Do you know that in Japan, they have official company that provide a 1 day warm service by man to provide hugs, holding hands, giving surprises to those lonely wife’s. And it’s official. Interesting!!

Yeah... I think different culture from Japan and Singapore. Japanese are more open-minded than us... Doubt such practice can be done in Singapore...

Me too. My pal too.
I had communicated openly but never a good ending. I had cried several times but no response from him.
Just got to think of his good points to make yourself happy. For the sake of kid complete family.
Do you know that in Japan, they have official company that provide a 1 day warm service by man to provide hugs, holding hands, giving surprises to those lonely wife’s. And it’s official. Interesting!!
I feel if u really need someone to comfort you it doesn't need to be a male. Female will understand each other more and there will not have any allegation involved also.

Me too. My pal too.

Aiya... nothing beats the love from your love ones.

I feel if u really need someone to comfort you it doesn't need to be a male. Female will understand each other more and there will not have any allegation involved also.

Agreed! Doesn't need a male for comfort.. Some female friends, are even better!

Me too. My pal too.

If u have kids then keep your kids company, u won’t be lonely unless u are talking about intimacy and care that is missing from a husband

do some self improvement ? ;)

love yourself pamper yourself make yourself look good.

in this way, even if a straying husband might also have the mood.

unless he has a change of sexual orientation.

Perhaps it be best to work on how you look first, as men are known to be very visual creatures. I highly doubt that he is jealous but it would be good to fund out the real root of what is failing in your relationship. once that is solved things can take a turn for the better!

Back