!!! Help - Thread missing: DSB

hahaha... I was just checking this afternoon & realised that the thread MIAed. Was contemplating if I should post in here.

happy.gif

Hi Bee Lee,

I can't remember the exact thread title, but it is something like:
<font color="0077aa">Anyone for Digitial Scrapbooking?</font>

It is an active thread, and the last post was just a few days ago.

Thanks.

Yupz, I remembered the title is something like dat. I even manually searched for it in the afternoon, scroll down till my eyes blur
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Hi Bee Lee / Chin Leng</font>
Noticed that the missing thread had been restored, but the last post was 21 April?
Does it mean that all postings betw 21 April and now has been lost?

Hi Tang Ling,

Yes, the last post was on 21 April. It seems like there wasn't any posts since then.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

<font color="ff6000">Hi Chin Leng,</font>
Yes, there are posts after 21 April, for sure. The last post was in late August, I'm sure because I login to the thread everyday. Pleaaaseeee... check.

Just realised that the last post is 25 April instead of 21 April. And the last post is truncated - only showing member name and no post.

The losted posts are corrupted?

Hi Tang_ling,

Sorry for replying late.

The last posting was on 21 Aug. According to our file, there wasn't any later posting.

Regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,

Yes, it's correct, the last posting is on 21 Aug. The latest postings appeared liao.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/353635/607001.html

But there are 2 problems:
(1) The pictures uploaded all disappeared - can't be seen. It becomes an "X".

(2) I tried to post in the thread and this is the error message I got:
<font color="0077aa">Couldn't open file [607001.html] for update for [SetPage]!

System Reports: Permission denied

Please contact Bee Lee if this problem persists. </font>

Could you please check? Thanks.

Hi TL,

Thanks for your feedback. Didn't know of that problem until you post here so was wondering why no one post in that thread since we retrieve.

Have fixed the thread, so you can post now. But I'm sorry that the pics can't be retrieved.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,

used my friend username to login
I try to login motherhood user accounts show this
I need your help settle. please email me [email protected] &amp; [email protected]
(USERNAME:maggiepek &amp; maggie_pek)

Your account has been suspended by board moderators. For information, please contact a moderator. You are not permitted to log in until this matter is resolved

hi bee lee
i realise the thread for 2009 feb MTB and onwards threads are missing. I searching using 3, 12, 24, 72 hours one, also cant find. In the topic, they are missing too. Plse help

Hi Bee lee,

I am unable to find the BP thread organised by LHP(littlehandprints).
Titled : Juju bag &amp; Gap sleepwear (something like that)
I have ordered something and yet to receive.

Is it being removed? Thanks

Hi tarepanjo,sweetbites and carine,
Tika's thread is back,
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1651617.html?1219376623

mum2be2006,
I was informed by the organiser that the BP was cancelled. You can check the thread here,
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1666012.html?1220261633

happydays,
The thread has been removed. Please contact the organiser directly for your order.

nanschia,
Please advise the thread title and if is under spree or BP?

Thanks.

Bee Lee

Hi nanschia,
Please advise the thread title as there seems a problem in the url you provided. Alternatively, you can let me know the organiser and I can help to contact her if you don't have her contact.

mum2be2006,
sorry, I thought I revive the thread but apparently I didn't :p Anyway, glad that you sorted it out.

Regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,

I have ordered something from this thread but now I can't find the threat.
When I click on the thread link, it appeared to be a different thread.
Please assist. Thanks

Hi Bee Ling,
I have ordered a sunhat in early Oct08 from the BP organiser-mymiraclebaby and have yet to receive my item nor any update from her. But her thread is missing in the "Closed BP" section. Is there anyway you can help to retrieve the thread. Please advice &amp; assist.
Thx

Hi Bee Lee,

There is a BP on Mac eye makeup set and brushes but it was removed today. Organizer is Super77. I can't find her thread in Close BP section either. Please help. Thanks.

I came in to report the missing thread and realised that it has been reported.
happy.gif

Hi Chin Leng &amp; Bee Lee,
Please please, can you help restore the cupcake thread?

Hi Chin Leng &amp; Bee Leng,

Yes, what happen to the missing thread? Can help restore the cup cakes for birthday thread under the free items only please? We have gained lots of help and learnt alot on baking n cooking.

Thanks!

Dear Mods,
yes pls help to restore or inform us if the Cupcakes thread has been relocated to more appropriate catergory instead of it being removed jus like that.

Yesterday i was jus referring to one of the recipes a member posted. AFter baking the cake, checked the thread again, found it missing. That FAST!.

can you pls restore it and set up another link for the appropriate catergory?? Some of us SAHM really treat that thread as our 'daily bread'.

pls help

Hi,

The thread was NOT deleted intentionally.

We are suspecting that the thread was probably corrupted at that time and was accidentally being deleted when we were cleaning the Free Items Section.

We will try to retrieve the thread but will need some time to do that.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Back