!!! Help - Thread missing: DSB

Thanks BEE LEE for your prompt action.
So happy to see the thread again!!
happy.gif

Hi Bee Lee,

I can't find the thread for hairclips by organiser marie. I haven't heard from her or receive my items. Pls help... Tks...

Hi Bee Lee/Chin Leng,

Can you pls help to check what happen to my thread :
Great Gift Ideas For CHRISTMAS – All Below $10

I cant locate it anymore. Today is the last day of BP and I would appreciate you could let me know what happen. Thks..

Hi bee lee

I have email you early morning but still no news from you. My business thread supposed to start today at 12am but till now i still have not receive any email from you to link to my new thread to post my advertisment. half day advertisement fee is wasted. Please advise. Thanks.

Hi bee lee,

A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of 2006 is also missing....

dun know why but anything after (2006/11) November 2006 MTBs is all blank.it has been like this since last night.

but one of the mummies told me that she has no problem accessing the thread. dun know if it is just me?

thanks in advance...

There seems to be something wrong with the Year 2006 Mums threads. Most of the threads there are missing. Can you please restore them?

Thanks, Bee Lee for restoring it! Now it seems that the problem now lies with Year 2008 Mums threads. Can you help too?

Yeah Bee Lee > Year 2008 Mums seem to have heaps of problem to access. Can you pls advise? THanks.

hi chin leng,

i have problems visiting the Yr 2008 babies thread. All threads missing.

pls HELP!

thx

Oh littleonescloset u also have same prob...

the only way i can see my thread is to click on my link. but nobody else can see my posting...also no use

We lost some potential 'sales & visitors'. will SMH extend our BP, since we were removed from the page today..?? :p

Hi
Have written to you twice but no reply
I would like to find my thread on the spree on leappad by koala
I have not collected my items & had BIG problem
contacting her, can help me find the thread
I ordered 2pcs of leappad
thanks

Hi Bee Lee,

Is the thread WTA: Breast Engorgement at Free Items deleted or moved to another thread? Can't find the thread.

Gingerleaf,

Yes, that's the one. Thanks. Funny, I tried doing a search last night but I can't find it at all. Maybe it's still in transition of moving.

Hi, I ordered some bedsheet from a BP organise who said the producst are arriving this week, but the thread went missing. Please advise. I always usekey word "bedsheet" to find it.There's factory price on the title too.

Leng Leng, htnaks, it was there for a while, then it just went missing after the BP organiser said the goods are arriving and for us to give her some time to send out items...There's only other bedsheet BP there now.
sad.gif

Leng leng, I do not have any contact.:p cos i deal with her thru the thread only.
sad.gif
Luckily I did not order a lot. But still I had needed the bedsheets for my gal's childcare. Now gotta go source for new ones. :{

Thank you.

Dear Moderators,
I can't seem to find the thread which was organized under the overseas spree for Medela Freestyle pumps - by roxy.
Can you please check?

Bee Lee : all threads with last post date between 27 Jan to 2 Feb have been removed from the Want To Sell section. Any chance of re-instating these threads? Thanks!

Hi Jxmum,

There was a heavy corruption to the files in WTS section for post date between 27 Jan to 2 Feb. I'm sorry but we were not able to restore the files.

kao_sad2.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

hi Bee Leng or Chin Leng
missing thread! i have placed an order to the organiser: beautifulmums. But the link was gone. Mentioned the goods will arrive 8th Feb tonight.

Hi Bee Lee and Chin Leng

Can't locate my Maclaren stroller order via a Bulk purchase thread by halo.

Supposed to collect end of Feb. Please help.

Hi Bee Lee or Chin Leng

The organiser contacted me but they are unable to honour the purchase.

Can you please help to locate and reopen the thread?

I have paid $220 in full and would like to get my refund back.

Thanks.

Hi

Looking for a BP Organiser who had recently organised a spree on Card
Organisers...

If you are Jaz, pls PM me as I cannot locate your thread and have
asked Mod for help to locate your thread..

Seems like the thread was removed...

Hi

I have also joined the spree on card organisers by Jaz, can't have the thread too! Pls help!!!!

Hi Bee Leng or Chin Leng,
Pls help. Missing thread! I've posted thread in Marketplace & Exchange Corner: Want To Buy yesterday, but I can't locate it today anymore. Pls restore it. Thanks.

Title : BN Giftset and rompers

Hi Bee Leng or Chin Leng..

Pls help..
Trying to locate this organiser " happyshoppe tricia ".. I cant rem the thread title but something "... free ring"
Item paid since May and she claim that item will be here ard 12th June and after that she keep delaying it.. Email her also no reply..
Suddenly her thread is gone.. Heres her email "[email protected]"..

Thanks..

Back