Help the really needy ones

irene_low80

As I read the threads & I see some mummies asking for
Clothes or stuff to bless their new borns. I get really puzzled. Do the clothes really go to a good cause? The mummy who is asking for stuff because She really can't afford it? Or she just want to save money using 'others money'.. Some have asked for car seats. If they can afford a car.. Why can't they save and buy a car seat?

I have lotsa of clothes from my boy.. And many are in brand new condition and mostly from mothercare and carters/ osh gosh etc. but I am relectant to so call bless these mummies. Or even sell them to get back some money. I am not rich but I feel if we can do a little.. It can help the really needy ones a lot. I have donated many to overseas orphanage. Those who really really need our help. Maybe you can do that too.

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-28_14-2-25.jpeg
    upload_2014-9-28_14-2-25.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 111

Many ppl who claimed to donate to overseas orphanage also sell the clothes for $. This is easily to give compared to lugging your donated clothes all the way to their country.

Whenever I bless stuff, few mummies quote themselves as needy. Not sure how true is that! But would really like to help the needy ones

Fully agree that some will sell and use the money instead.. So what I do is give it to those who are going on missionary trips... Or sometimes schools do have trips to poorer countries and they will bring the clothes over

Back