Help someone is trying to take my son away

I want to have a better understanding why there is a need for Child Protection Officer Ms Dayana to go to the last resort to go to the Youth Court to apply for a child protection order when my family, the school teachers and counsellor have cooperated 100% based on the voluntary safety plan that she has asked me to sign before my son discharged from kkh on 16 Mar 2018 and the safety plan is working well and has not expired till 16 June and most importantly my son is progressing well based on the safety plan.

Even the school teacher, counsellor and Brother Colin commented that he is progressing well in school. In addition I have already informed her that Ms Candice from kkh had called me to officially inform me to give her time to arrange for a child psychology doctor for my son as a follow up after his school mid year examination to see how he is progressing as part of the medical team discussion before my son discharged from kkh on 16 Mar 2018. Lastly I have also invited her and she has gone to Isaac's grandma place where Isaac goes after school. In order to ensure Isaac 100% safety, a full time maid has been hired to do the cooking and household chores so that Isaac's grandma can devote herself 100% to take care of Isaac to ensure his safety and to close monitor if there is any unusual behavior of Isaac. Metal grills and locks have also been installed and sharp objects are kept locked up.

Furthermore the full time maid can be an extra pair of hands and eyes to help if needed. I have taken good care of my son from the day he is born till now.

When he is in kkh from 27 Feb 2018 to 16 Mar 2018, i have been by his side day and night to ensure his safety and not to harm himself. After his discharge from kkh, I take extreme care and love to heal him till now and he is progressing well and everyone including all his teachers commented that his conduct is very good and he has become positive and learn to be mindful of his words and actions to others. Im very pleased with his progress.

As for the father access, I have already told her many times that I have facilitate access even though his father has abandoned him 2 years ago and have dutifully bring my son to attend 8 sessions at DSSA and the Judge even commented that he is happy with my cooperation. I have also informed her that the judge has asked his father to withdraw his application for access and the next court hearing is on 7 June 2018 and I will update you after the court hearing. I have never block the father access but if he chooses to tell his son in front of his son's classmates and parents in a McDonald with cctv and witnesses that he does not want his son and left his son crying and stormed out of the place and disappear for 2 years, I cannot be responsible for his action. If his father truly misses his son, 2 years ago he can approach his lawyer and he will be able to help him or teach him how to go to court to apply for access.

As a concern motgrr, I need to know with an urgency why is there a need of a child protection order and all the recommendations. Are these recommendations really at my son's best interest or will these recommendations worsen his condition because if these recommendations worsen his conditions then all my efforts plus the teachers, counsellor and family members will become useless and will there be a chance for my son to heal completely and become normal again. I am a mother and my only wish is to see that my son is healthy and happy.

Would be grateful if you can discuss with your boss if you would like to help me so justice can be served as i have done nothing wrong and why is Dayana trying ways and means to complicate and mislead the judge and worst scenario take away my son who is only 10 years old who is now on the road to recovery. Please help if you have a kind soul.

I have also just received a whatsapp message from Dayana Child Protection Officer today at 1pm as follow:

Mdm Tan, can I check if you have a lawyer? From our last conversation you mentioned that you were going to seek legal help.
I look forward to hear from you asap.

Let me know what are the charges for handling my case.

Regards Fiona

@shannon_lee

Not sure if it helps but d purpose of DSSA is 2 manage both d parents n child on the effect of divorce on the child / parents. I think their priority may b d wel- being of d child.

Not sure why your son was warded to KKH, was he ill or he had an accident? If it's accident, I think they will b concerned where d accident took place n y it took place... ie, whether it could have been prevented.

As some information r not there, it's quite difficult 2 say why.... only can speculate....

Back