Hi there, I am going to relocate to another city with my family. I still do not know the kind of water supply in the area but I need to buy a water purifier in advance so that I can put it to use when I reach there.
 

Last edited:

I using Novita Alkaline Filter Jug, as I filter boiled water for my wifey. hard work but at least water has been boiled so not so cooling I guess
 
Hi there, before making any purchase for water purifer you can Go to www.nsf.org to check for water filter's certification.

I would recommend Espring which passed 5 NSF certification (NSF 42, NSF 53, NSF 55, NSF 401 & P477)
 
Hi,

You may want to try HYFLO. They have very good reviews.
No harm trying to call, no obligation no worries and they are having promos right now. I personally have just installed their system and so far so good. My kid enjoys too. :)

Hotline: 9277 2381/ E Mail: [email protected]
Website: www.hyflowater.com
Facebook: HYFLO


Thanks!
 
woder water filters is the best recommendation for you.

Advanced Selective Filtration Technology removes 99.9% of contaminants, including chlorine, lead, chromium 6, heavy metals, as well as bad tastes and odors. Lasts for a minimum of 3 years or 10,000 gallons.


 
You can use woder water filtration system to purify hard water. Woder filters have a unique technology that removes over 99.99% of contaminants while leaving in all essential minerals, which are vital to your health, including calcium, postassium, and magnesium. The unique advanced Selective Filtration™ technology has an affinity for impurities, so it attracts them, but it has no affinity for healthy minerals, so it allows them to remain.
 
Woder has a special filter for you. It removes 95% fluoride. Woder FRM also eliminates lead (99.9%), heavy metals, chlorine (99.9%), chromium 6, mercury, volatile organic compounds, carcinogens, and more.
 
Frankly, no water filtration system in the world will provide you with absolutely clean H2O. Technology has gone a long way and progress is still made. Among one of the most serious contaminant , we can list is fluoride. If you are looking for ways on how to remove fluoride from water at home, you may consider getting a filter pitcher.
 
Hi Mummy, both my SIL and I have been using 3M Hot and Cold water dispenser since the birth of our children. I would recommend that - easy to use and convenient especially preparing milk for LO but can be a little pricey. :)
 
So many in the market! Which one to buy? Mine is just a filtration system. I rented a brand new set, with them for 5 years already. Per month is only $50. Every 2 months they will have someone to clean the filtration system for you. So far so good.

I don't like those with storage tanks.
 
i use one from evottar. Finds the acidic water function very useful for disinfecting stuff in a hurry besides having purified/alkaline water when needed.
 
To be honest, there are different options to filter the tap water and use it for drinking and cooking. Faucet filters are great but require maintenance. I believe the simplest way to have clean water in the house or kitchen is to use a water pitcher that has a filter, it can be moved around the house and it very simple to use. There are a lot of great ones, but you need to find the right one for you, more on this is written here http://bestwaterfilterpitcher.org
 
Everyone in Singapore is convinced that they cannot drink water straight from the tap. There is a need to buy a good water purification system that will give you water that is safe for the body and will not cause any diseases. Many water purifiers are available in the market. You must find out the best one so that you can get the purest water for drinking. You must know what the water purifier must contain to make the water pure enough to drink. Certain necessary elements should be there so that you get pure water. Let us see the components that must be there in the best alkaline water filter.

Removal Of Solid Contaminants And Chemicals

Tap water contains a lot of impurities like sand, mud, rust, and dust. All these must be filtered properly before the water can be dispensed. For this, there must be a filter that is capable of filtering any particles above 5 microns. Such a filter should be the first one so that these solid particles can be removed first. You must check whether your filter has such a filter.
One of the most important contaminants of water is chlorine. Chlorine is purposefully added to water at the water supply tanks to disinfect it. But chlorine can become very dangerous when it mixes with other chemicals in the water. Moreover, it is chlorine that gives the bad smell to water which all of you must be very familiar with. The next filter in the alkaline water filter system must prevent the chlorine from coming along with the drinking water. The best filter for this purpose is the activated carbon filter.

The Best Alkaline Water Filter Must Provide Safe Water

There are various other chemicals in the water that can cause serious illness. Heavy metals mix with the water at the source itself. These metals from various industries will seep into the groundwater and pollute it. These heavy metals are very dangerous for your body. They will affect the function of the kidneys and the liver. Once they enter our bodies, it is almost impossible to remove them as they don't get expelled in the natural processes. These metals can even cause cancer.
A carbon block filter and a post-carbon filter are essential to prevent these chemicals to pass through. Such filters also ensure that the bad smell and taste of the water are completely removed. The water now is pure enough for drinking but it is not completely safe as the germs and bacteria have not been eliminated yet. You will need another filter for that purpose.

Removing Harmful Germs And Making Water Healthy

There are various kinds of harmful organisms in the water. These organisms can grow anywhere in the water delivery process. It could mix with water at the source. Bacteria could also infest the water when it is stored in your water tank. These organisms can cause various diseases. They are one of the main causes of diseases like dysentery, diarrhea, etc. There must be a filter to remove these bacteria. They cannot be removed by ordinary filters and will need an ultrafiltration membrane. The water that passes through this filter is better than boiled water.
All this is not enough to provide you healthy water. The pH level of the water must be raised to make it alkaline. Alkaline water has many health benefits for your body including slowing down the aging process. It also helps to keep you more energetic and that is why athletes take alkaline water. The water that the filter dispenses must also contain naturally occurring elements like sodium, calcium, and potassium.

The water filter in Singapore that has all the above qualities is the best and you can safely drink the water that it dispenses without fear of diseases or health problems.

Original Post
 
Last edited:
Hello! there's many brand in the market now... after much consideration and research I went for a brand called Livingcare... very slim n compact model with many temperature selection.. might be suitable for families with kids , cheers :)
 
I was confused whether it is helpful to use a water purifier or no. Then I read reviews on a website Best Kitchen Buy to check how it will be helpful and good for my house and which one will suit the best!
 
The best water filters are those can make your water soften, i suggest if you can afford and have space you must have installed water softener in your home, its the best form of water filter as its the great to have even if you well water and not municipal water
 
Hello, I wanted to post a new thread, but I have found this one and decided to write here. I had the same problem recently, but our doctor said we should purchase a humidifier for better climate in the baby room and after humidifier, not really much had changed. Btw, we decided that it could be the problem with air in the room and we were looking for a good air purifier for our house. These purifiers are not so big (as a rule), and we decided to buy two or even three of them for our entire house, but first we needed to install one in our baby room. Anyway, we are still looking for a good option, which will be not expensive, but good working and with the option of choosing appropriate mode. We narrowed the circle up to
Germ Guardian AC5350B. I don't think it's the best one, but I hope it will do its work good.
So, you may try to do the same thing and see if it helps to you.
 
Hi Everyone!

I am an experienced Chinese pre-school teacher for 25 years and have raised two daughters. I have recently started writing Chinese audio storybooks on my Youtube Channel (suitable for children 4 years and up) to inspire a love for Chinese stories amongst young children. I hope your children will subscribe to my channel and enjoy my content!

Please find the link to my Youtube channel below:
 

Back
Top