Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

<font color="ff6000">Hi Purin,</font>
Yeah sometimes gotta bribe the maids a little so that they put in more effort when taking care of the kids.
When are you coming back ??

<font color="ff6000">Ladies,</font>
I just called Linda. She said nothing much. Her supplier's consignment got confiscated recently. Quite jelak.
So, anything interesting at KK ?? Aiyah, hubby on medical leave, so not so good for him to go out. But I can.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

My hubby bought some HK hair accessories from HKG from Ki La Ra shop at the airport. So expensive leh, HKG$45 (about SGD$9). But DD can't keep long hair bcos she perspires easily. Anyone interested, pls PM me.

<font color="ff6000">Hi Li Li,</font>
My gal slept early last night, so she woke me at 745 this morning. What a pity bcos the weather is great for sleeping.

Clock & rug from Giftleader website.

Hi ladies,

Bubblesangel,
Thanks ya 4 meeting. Yr gal is so cute. keke.... I juz kept my things in the boot, havent go check it out lor. I scare my hubby see so I nvr take out to admire.

Janet,
I oso like the toilet seat cover leh. So nice hor somemore it's bear one.

Annie,
Ya, sometimes I oso missed those few weekends when we go KLove, KLand, KK & JP. Quite fun actuali hor. haha.... We shall do it again.

Hi
just received a call from May, KK that my car signage has finally arrived. 15.90 for one signage...
745174.jpg

Shun bian asked her abt the cooler bag..she said the $59.90 one comes with containers and ice pack too...but the 26.90 no ice pack.
sad.gif

YL
59.90 and 26.90 are the same design, only different size. Not sure of the material got difference anot..haven go and see yet....
happy.gif
she just told me that 59.90 more worth it..

Hi ladies
anyone interested to buy this Hello Kitty Handphone? My DH bought for me but my work doesn't allow me to use camera phone and I super lazy to change the phone over wkend. Realise it's wasted, sitting at home...see pic below, willing to negotiate the price. He bought at $650...
745215.jpg

Helloooo...

Quite abit of postings to read up

msbrown,
hehe...u shld see the fish tank...it's REALLY V BEAUTIFUL!!! keke

My loots fm KK yest

coin purse, cooler bag, lunchbox, cultery holder, door deco
745217.jpg

Close up of the lunchbox
745218.jpg

cup for making cake
745219.jpg

blueblue, I also find the $59.90 sounds more worth it. Now i'm more or less confirm getting it liao. hee...hee....

bubblesangel, the lunchbox looks very nice.

blueblue,
ya..tis one cm wif ice pack.

The other 26.90 one does nt hv..moreover the opening too small i find...so i took the 19.90 instead.

Bubblesangel,
The lunchbox nice leh. Comes with a cloth holder oso ah. Nice hor. I oso very Xin Yang Yang to see but my hubby here leh. Maybe tonite then I'll take a look. keke....

Blueblue,
The HK HP shud be quite nice leh. Y dont u keep it since not selling ery cheap in SIN. Yr hubby got it from u from overseas ah?

hello ladies!

li_li: i need u to collect my item from Mom2nat. Can u help to pay for me first then i rtn u the money when i collect frm u? thks.

the measurement for the bedsheet set for the french rose series is as follow:

Queen Fitted BedSheet
60"x75"x 9"
152cm x 190cm x 22 cm

Pillow case
19" x 29"
48cm x 73cm

Bolster Case
14.5" x 42"
36 cm x 106cm

See whether you can get it when u go HKG...praying hard that u will find it *smiles*

blue_genie,
ok, will collect and pay. i still owe u $$, so can deduct from there, hee hee
happy.gif

ok, will take note of the bedsheet thingy. i should be going around the 21st Apr.

<font color="0000ff">Hi VQ,</font>
I'm not sure if it's Ki La Ra. My hubby super blur. He just told me selling Hello Kitty stuff and expensive. The backpack he got for my gal costs $25 leh. Asked him why he bought it when it's so ex.

As for the toilet seat at Mini Toons, it's for kids. Trainer toilet seat. I think the one I posted from Giftleader is for adults.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Blue Blue,</font>
Don't need to sell the phone lah. Yr hubby paid so much for it. What you can do is input all the contact numbers into the HK phone just like the one you use on weekdays. Weekends, ask hubby to transfer the SIM card.

The one I posted above is SGD$388 leh. Yours is $650 leh, why sell it ?? Very heartache to see the item marked down.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Nikita,</font>
I've emailed you the pics of the hair accessory.

<font color="0000ff">Heartbear,</font>
I'm not too sure how much cheaper you can get this item.

<font color="ff6000">Hi VQ,</font>
I saw the HK trainer toilet seat at Mini Toons IMM, but the yellow one is not nice. Pink would be so much sweeter.

<font color="ff6000">Hi Lani,</font>
Could you give me the dimensions of that HK light you bought ?? Hubby agreeable to get the light. Thanks.

<font color="ff6000">Hi Blurqueen,</font>
Thanks for your SMS when you went to KK earlier. Did you buy anything just now ?? Tell you a joke. Just now, I told hubby I need to go KK and he asked which doctor appt I have. Then I told him not KK but Kai Kai.

<font color="0077aa">Janet,</font>
those toilet seats which i saw at Mini Toons r not for kids... It's for ADULTS!!! hahaa....

they hv for Kids only, Adults only & 1 with combination for kid n Adult.. this one costs around $80+...

<font color="ff6000">Bubblesangel,</font>
May I know if you're the one who have lobang for the HK light ?? Do you happen to have the dimensions pls ???
This one is $20, $3.70 for registered post.
Size is 12" x 4".
745623.jpg

<font color="ff6000">Nikita</font>, this is the hair accessory.
745624.jpg

<font color="0077aa">Janet,</font>
i know where in hkg airport ur DH bought those hair accessory liao... at a bookshop called RELAY!!! this bookshop has a small sanrio counter...

<font color="119911">Hi VQ,</font>
Mini Toons sell the HK toilet seat for adults too ??? May I know which outlet has it pls ? The one at IMM doesn't have for adults and the colour isn't nice. Sorry, I'm super blur too.
lol.gif
lol.gif

As for the store which my hubby bought the hair accessory, it's called Relay.
kao_sticktongue.gif
kao_sticktongue.gif

<font color="ff6000">Hi Purin,</font>
You're back from Philippines yet ??

There is Hello Kitty for sale in Muar, Penang and I believe KL too.

Gotta get my son to sleep soon. Hopefully I don't
kao_sleep.gif
too. Will be back.

VQ,
the toilet seat is nice...but so ex...keke

Blueblue,
you dont have to sell the phone away ma..is nice and you can keep it ma..cos your hubby bought for you...later heartpain..

Hello ladies!!

shan: hee, u also can't resist the cooler bag!! super nice when u see the actual thing, right?

li_li: thks! will try to meet you one of these few nights. we keep in touch thru sms bah..

blue_genie,
ya lor..the cooler bag is so different from the one we see here..keke.is soooo..much nicer when you get to hold and touch it..haha..cant resist not to buy it!! I like the 4 containers too..
745701.jpg

tling,
the goodie bag is $12.90..really very nice cos you can use the bag for travelling..putting your stuffs after you finish eating the cookies n jelly..

blue_genie,
the cooler bag i also saw CN one..blue colour..but no display set so cant see the inside lor..but HK is nicer leh..

shan: yap, i bought the cooler bag too..hee. i haven use it yet, but hopefully soon *wink*

i also see the CN one but still i prefer HK one.

blue_genie,
keke...hmmm..but hor must tink of many food to put inside the 4 containers leh..haha...you put the ice pack in the fridge yet?

Back