Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

softpillow

must control.. but ok lar.. u got smthing u dont have right..

LYD..
is the container airtight? i saw it at KK but out of stock so did not buy.. f

3490117.jpg
3490118.jpg

Hi.

i ve xtra kittylab umbrella selling at $45.if keen,pls pm me.thks..

Hi Ladies,

Hello Kitty BIG bento:
3491002.jpg

Size: 27 x 22 x 9 cm
Material: Very good quality plastic
Expected date of arrival: 20th Jan 2010 or earlier
Place of collection: Vivo/Orchard/Simei or via post( additional cost applies)

Going for $48 per set (1 black and 1 white) (Kitty stores in Singapore selling around S$30 each, so 1 set will cost $60)

Confirmed:
1. Angel (confirmed)
2. Eliz (confirmed)
3. Eliz (confirmed)
4. Kittymum (confirmed)
5. Kittymum (confirmed)

For those who are interested and not in the list above, I may have 1 more set... pls kindly indicate and I can put you on waiting list.

Thank you!
happy.gif

B2B3M4 (b2b3m4),
There is no compartment inside.

cutekittywong (cutekitty),
It is not air-tight... more for sushi platter, bee hoon etc... but it's super nice... that's why oss at kk because most already place order before stock arrive.

Angel,
Yup. I got your sms... will meet up when the bento arrives...
happy.gif
you can use for New Year. I think it will look very pretty!
happy.gif

Hi all,
Catty & Eve is taking orders for the following electrical items:

1. Hello Kitty Table Fan @ S$130 nett
3492476.jpg

2. Hello Kitty Electric Kettle @ S$120 nett
3492477.jpg

3. Hello Kitty Iron @ S$125 nett
3492478.jpg

4. Hello Kitty Rice Cooker @ S$128 nett
cutekitty, i borrowed your pic cos can't find the picture of this. thank u very much!
3492479.jpg

<font color="ff0000">Please note:
1. All electrical items are running on 220v, thus a transformer is not needed.

2. Orders will close on 13 January (Wednesday) &amp; goods will arrive in February.

3. Payment is to be made after submitting orders. Will advise you on it again.

4. Please submit order with your name &amp; contact number.</font>

Thank you!

Cutekitty
u can send me your email add, so in future if there is any new items i can email to u.

There'll be more items coming in on Feb,do drop by if u r free
happy.gif

Ladies,
I have the followings to clear and is based on money first transfer into my POSB Savings 116-22786-0.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46735407@N00/sets/72157623071134943/

Collection is at Novena MRT in morning and lunch time at any MRT along Orchard. Other collection venues to be pre-arranged.

Please note that this is only the first batch of items for sale. Do come back at a later date for more items.

Thank You.

pompom,
opps... too excited n missed out the fine prints :p tonight might go n drop ur stuffs, i might be having dinner ard her area so will dropby, ok?

cutekitty
my son's fever nvr go away ahh, im going to bring him back to the doc.

Free Gift to be given for every Purchase of $80.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46735407@N00/sets/72157623071134943/

Collection is at Novena MRT in morning and lunch time at any MRT along Orchard or Bukit Timah Road. Other collection venues to be pre-arranged.

Please note that this is only the first batch of items for sale. Do come back at a later date for more items.

Ladies,
Include items added today. Please do not click on the link. You need to copy and paste the whole line in bold.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46735407@N00/sets

Collection is at Novena MRT in morning and lunch time at any MRT along Orchard or Bukit Timah Road. Other collection venues to be pre-arranged.

Do come back at a later date for more items.

clearing my Extras, all free postage
happy.gif

STRAWBERRY SERIES
10. Room mat-$9
17. Bag-$7
19. Cosmetic case-$8
20. clasp purse-$8
22. Cellphone case-$8
26. Whiteboard with Hello Kitty pen-$10
29. A4 Zip case w/fastener -$8

SAKURA LD
tray-$8
Hand towel w/plate-$6
Tote Bag-$10
plush-$8
Apron - Reserved

Have a brand new Hello Kitty Car Food Tray for sale. Bought from Taka at $42.95. Now selling at $38. Let me know if you are keen, thks.

3512777.jpg

Hi ladies,

I just back from a trip to Tokyo. My husband had work there so I followed. Sorry that I couldn't get back some of you who contacted me as my hotel doesn't come with free wireless internet access. And overseas calls/ smses is exhorbitant. Actually quite disappointed as some of the items that I planned to get was OOS or the SA told me can only get from Sanrio store online.
sad.gif
Somemore no new LD there. Only managed to play one LD which was not available in Singapore on the last day, after searching more than 20 convenient stores, which the top prize- pink claypot has been drawn. The only saving grace is that the launch of mc kitty toys which I was right in time for it.
happy.gif
I was expecting my loots this trip to be more than the previous trip to Taiwan last August but sama sama.

My loots (not inclusive of some I bought extras :p ):
3514021.jpg

Pinky
The Apr LD is very nice. Thanks for uploading!

LYD
The diecut bento is sooooo... nice!!! I didn't chance upon it in Tokyo leh.

Hi ladies,

Some of you asked me if I brought anything back to sell. Daiso doesn't seem to be churning out new stuff so I didn't bring much back. Maybe that explains why the Hello Kitty section in Singapore Daiso shrunk so much. Besides, my luggage came up to be 27kg not inclusive of handcarry. Actually I did bring some stuff back from my recent travels to share but just lazy to post up for private sales. Will consolidate and try to post.

Ha3elnut,
Welcome back!!! As for the LD, must go those ulu ulu place and draw. So u had 4 happy meals for 4 days to get the complete set(?_?)(o^_^o)

Travelling during winter is like tat de lor. Now u know y I can never bring back much extra for sale(O____o)

Cutiekittywong,
Yes, Japan has LD not available in SG. If you look at the link to the items that I am selling, there is a hanky set which was from the LD not available in SG too. The top prize was Hair Dryer and was the pink metalic colour. Super nice but I mei you yuan.

Hazel,
Sometimes not worth to go all the way to the convenient stores, especially if you realise that they dun have LD upon reaching. Waste time, effort and $$, unless one has a lot of time to spare. I realise this after my trip 2 years ago. So after that, I don't bother liao.

As for free internet access,if you stay in those international hotel, need to pay for usage. However, if you stay in svc apartments and local business hotel, will have free usage mostly. Normally they will put 2 PCs near the lobby or breakfast area. Keke. . .so now I know where to stay when I go for F&amp;E trip.

Of course, if it's business trip, just stay in international hotels, cos local hotels are very small.

Pinky
I see must go ulu place so no wonder. I had 2 happy meals on the 2nd day I reach and 2 on the day the second set launched. Quite ex lor around 500 yen for each set. Couldn't finish the sets.
sad.gif
Ya lor winter clothes already heavy liao so the amt of loots to lug back is limited.

Cutekittywong
Ya Purin explained for me liao. To add on, the LDs that Singapore don't carry can be found in convenient stores. My trip wasn't at the right time for the LDs cos all just ended.

Purin
Agree with you liao. Quite a waste of time to look around for the convenient stores.

Back