Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Gd morning ladies!

Jasmine,
Any idea for HK car accessories issit cheaper to get fr XLT, KK or Autobac at bt batok?

softpillow, my gal jus turned 12mths. on 2x solid meal, but still taking BM
happy.gif
i havent started on any FM. tough decision, i wan my freedom but yet cannot bear to stop BF her, love the bonding!

softpillow, nothing to salute la...we have another mummy here even more 'tok kong',....i think she is still BFing her girl since March 2007! Woman, can name ur name here or not huh?

AN UPDATE ON MY BPS!

AUTHENTIC HK CERAMIC 4PCS BOWLS (TOTAL 15 SETS)
BP PRICE: $26.00

- jasmine x 2 (PAID & TAKEN)
- lili x 1 (PAID & TAKEN)
- blue_genie x 1 (PAID & TAKEN)
- tling x 1 (PAID & TAKEN)
- mau x 1 (PAID & TAKEN)
- spunk x 2 (PAID & TAKEN)
- eliz x 1 (PAID & TAKEN)
- szu x 1 (PAID)
- LYD x 1 (PAID)
- sharon x 1 (PAID, PASSED TO LILI TO NIKITA)
- pp x 1 (PAID, PASSED TO LILI)
- acthia x 1 (PASSED TO LILI TO PURIN)
- angeltopg x 1 (PAID, PASSED TO LILI TO MB)

AUTHENTIC HK PAPER CLIPS DISPENSER (TOTAL 12 SETS)
BP PRICE: $4.50

- emma x 1 (PASSED TO LILI)
- msblur x 2 (PAID & TAKEN)
- lili x 4 (PAID & TAKEN)
- starlight x 1 (PAID)
- sharon x 1 (PAID & PASSED TO NIKITA)
- eliz x 1 (PAID & TAKEN)
- meiji x 1 (PAID & PASSED TO NIKITA)

AUTHENTIC HK DIE CUT PINK SPONGE (TOTAL 41 PCS)
BP PRICE: $1.90

- Emma x 2 (PASSED TO LILI)
- cindy x 2 (PAID)
- PP x 2 (PAID, PASSED TO LILI)
- tling x 2 (PAID & TAKEN)
- hellokitty x 2 (PAID)
- softpillow x 2 (TO PASS TO CINDY)
- hydrangea x 2 (PAID & TAKEN)
- Eliz x 2 (PAID & TAKEN)
- Dior x 5 (TO POST OUT)
- annie x 2 (PAID)
- xing x 3 (PAID, POSTED OUT TODAY)
- acsy x 2
- pinkicon x 10
- msblur x 3 (PAID & TAKEN)

SKS DRAWSTRING BACKPACK
Price: $9.90

- hellokitty x 1 (PAID)
- PP x 3 (PAID, PASSED TO LILI)
- forgetmenot x 1
- cindy x 1 (PAID)
- softpillow x 1 (TO PASS TO CINDY)
- sharon x 1 (PAID, TO PASS TO NIKITA)

SKS COIN BANK
PRICE: $7.90

- tling x 1 (PAID & TAKEN)
- msblur x 1 (PAID & TAKEN)
- blueblue x 1 (PAID & TAKEN)
- PP x 3 (PAID, PASSED TO LILI)
- forgetmenot x 1

S@L,
You taking abt me ha, kekekeke me just force to stop BF early this mth cos I have bleeding and everyone want me to stop.
You should/must let Mischa try FM by now if not you will have problem weaning her off from BF, I’m good example, I try to wean Elisha when I know I got preggie and she rejected FM, she go on milk strike for few days and end up we gave up and retain total BF till gynae/pax/QQ warn me that BF/pumping will cause miscarriage then we force her to take FM, we really had hard time to wean her.

blueblue
ya lor cos i no use it de, buy n put aside only cos hb n me always eat out then recently splur alot on Hk le, very sinful la. Jan09, alvin gg CC le, must save some $$ aside for him (my excuse for not buying) ;p

<font color="ff0000">MESSAGE FROM LILI</font>

<font color="0000ff">Ladies in the Glasses/Door Stoppers BP,
Please xfer the funds and arrange collection with me ASAP. Thanks.</font>

Li's Korean Bowl BP (CLOSED)

Small (10.5 by 5.5cm):
- Lili
- emma
- HKL
- tling
- Dymples
- S@L
- PP
- blueblue
- Annie
- feifei
========================================
Waitlist
- eliz
- SAHM
- forgetmenot
- piggychoo
- mau

Big (12.5 by 4.5cm):
- Lili
- emma
- HKL
- szu
- tling
- Dymples
- S@L
- PP
- angel
- feifei
=======================================
Waitlist
- blueblue
- eliz
- SAHM
- forgetmenot
- piggychoo
- mau

<font color="ff0066"> softpillow &amp; Annie</font>,
Yup. Can rent the phototherapy machine home. But it's super ex lor... $400 for 3D/2N package. *faintz* But it's better then BB being in hospital. Then I gotta shuttle to n fro cos BB is on total BF during daytime and partial BF at night.

S@L,
Oh.. tat time you also rent the macine home? Tink not all hospitals got this service lor. Thk goodness TMC offer this. But the package is so ex. But it's worthwhile cos like you said... at least BB is at home and we can sayang her.

Currently BB is on total BF during daytime. But at night, she will have 2 FM feedings cos it's more filling and she can sleep longer lor. Or else I sure faintz liaoz from sleep deprivation. *LOL* Me aiming to BF her for at least 8-mths. My previous 2 only BF for 6-mths.

The canopies arrived yesterday. But din collect yet cos they met-up at orchard for collection n me cannot go out. *sob-sob* I can't wait to see my canopy. heheheh...
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> feifei</font>,
Yah... Jaundice is quite common. But me heartpain cos gotta put BB in the machine and 'sun' her, so time to sayang her quite limited lor. But she's berry guai lor. Will quietly stay inside and fuss berry little.
happy.gif
Going back to PD later this afternoon for blood test to check her jaundice levels.

Hi all, anyone still want to order from XLT spree? I will close tonight if no additional order.
happy.gif

Blueblue, I will wait for your order. I;m not too sure for the price but try to order those Made In Taiwan will definitely cheaper than buy in SG, hope this can help, keke

HI LADIES, ITS PAYMENT TIME AGAIN! HAV COLLECTED THE BELOW ITEM,CAN THE LADIES WHO'S NAMES APPEAR IN MY LIST PLS MAKE PAYMENT TO MY POSB SAVINGS ACC 070-37170-7 ASAP SO THAT I CAN ARRANGE COLLECTION. THANKS!
happy.gif

AUTHENTIC HK DIE CUT THUMB TACKS (TOTAL 12 SETS)
BP PRICE: $8.50

1913850.jpg

- lili x 3
- emma x 1
- hellokitty x 1
- mau x 1 (TAKEN)
- tling x 1
- jasmine x 1
- PP x 1
- hydrangea x 1
- Eliz x 1 (PAID)
- nikita x 1

Nikita,
All ur stuff with Lili liao ok. U may arrange collection with her.
She will oso pass Sharon's stuff to u can? Pls help me pass to Sharon. Thks ya!
happy.gif

hellokitty,PP,
Ur stuff are all Lili too, u gals arrange collection with her hoh.
happy.gif

Purin,
Audrey asked to pass her bowls to u, can u help me pass to her? Thks ya.
happy.gif

Her bowls are with Lili oreadi.

softpillow, u guess it right lor..

happy SAHM, hehehe ya la u did very well already. time to rest and preserve ur energy for ur 2nd bb! me diff la since Mischa will be my last one so i jus persevere till i give up one day! yah ppl hv been telling me abt introducing FM...heee....me procrastinating again!

Oh and BTW, ur polka dots series with me liao le. u nvr reply my SMS
sad.gif

Dymples, wah must be nice nice canopy lo. yah me too rented the machine recommended by my PD at TMC. its considered cheap already lor. Cos hospitalised i think is $800-$900+. and also considering the distance i hd to travel to deliver milk to and fro...i didnt wan to hv post natal blues man..... but sorry to say hor, i wept the moment i put my girl bk into the box...very ke lian looking cos few days old only...tts why some parents still prefer to let bb stay in hospital cos they cannot bear the sight of the light therapy machine with their bb inside.

u must take care and remmeber to feed regularly so tht bb's jaundice level will drop quickyly. Jia you!

L'S BP

HK LUNCH BOXES (MIN/MAX 12PCS)
RETAIL PRICE: $5.90
BP PRICE: $3.50

1914832.jpg

DESIGN A (HK IN DENIM SHORTS WITH POODLE)

- msblur x 2
- lili x 1
- bbgirl x 1
- princess x 1
- Eliz x 1
- piggychoo x 1

DESIGN B (SIT HK WITH POODLE)

- msblur x 1
- lili x 1
- bbgirl x 1
- S@L x 1
- blueblue x 1
- piggychoo x 1

LADIES, THIS IS THE UPDATED LIST. HOPE I DIDNT MISS ANY OF U. U MAY STILL ADD IN UR ORDERS. WILL CLOSE BP TMR AT 2PM.
happy.gif

L'S BP

HK LUNCH BOXES (MIN/MAX 12PCS)
RETAIL PRICE: $5.90
BP PRICE: $3.50

DESIGN A (HK IN DENIM SHORTS WITH POODLE)

- msblur x 2
- lili x 3
- bbgirl x 1
- princess x 1
- Eliz x 1
- piggychoo x 1
- tling x 1

DESIGN B (SIT HK WITH POODLE)

- msblur x 1
- lili x 2
- bbgirl x 1
- S@L x 1
- blueblue x 1
- piggychoo x 1

Hi Ladies
happy.gif

PP
Is ok lah. U dun need to give up your timer. I can save $ mah.
happy.gif

acthia
Do u have confinement lady? Anyone else to help u? Otherwise very very tedious and tiring!!!
My girl also had jaundice. I stay 1 more day in hospital with her then rent the machine home.
My boy also had jaundice, lasted 3 months every week go polyclinic do blood test until cannot take from feet had to take from veins in hand
sad.gif
. He screamed and cried for every blood test. I wish I could take his place even though I have low threshold for pain and allegic to needles. I felt so so heartpain. That time nobody told us can rent machine to lower the jaundice level
angry.gif
. Luckily when it comes to my girl her pd mentioned actually dun need worry so much if most likely jaundice because bfg then wait and see. Luckily he said so, I really cannot take the torment again.

Ladies
I just came back from TB plaza there is a christmas sale on the 1st floor. Got discount! I bought some HK and sks cutlery. A bit upset cos the plates I bought at $7+ each now going for only $3.90!!! I bought a HK tray, HK plate with divider, HK cup of the same series as e plate w divider and a sks bowl. All for $14.60. Will take pic and show later if anyone keen to see.

happy.gif

msblur/Eliz/siowhui
Sorry ah can only post tonight. Cos I can't find the wire? (what is that called that u need to insert in comp to download pics from camera?).

Need to prepare dinner for my girl now to bring out cos I meeting my girlfriends to celebrate someone's birthday.

Chat later!

happy.gif

Back