Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

msblur
Me will do the transfer this evening hor.

MB
Can I also trouble you to collect the specs case for me, again?

pSi
Its nothing lar.. Glad to be of help to make your little gal happy
happy.gif

If wanna keep till sunday, store in airtight container!

Msblur
Pay tonight hor, forgot IB.

Hi lili / Nikita,

Transfer Done for the HK Warmer
11/9/08 1.00pm Ref No: 2196 $12.00

Transfer Done for the 3 water bottles

12/9/08 Ref No: 2855 17.48pm $18.00

Please passed my things to Nikita Already arrange with her
& also inform her to arrange with you on collection.

Thanks for all ur help
happy.gif

Hi ladies ;)
thanks for all the prompt payment..pls arrange collection next week.

show u all my loots
happy.gif
finally bot my bag...happy happy...
1710659.jpg

All,
have extra towel and cushion to sell @ cost, anyone still keen? hehe...

esther,
Sori leh...didnt sms u juz nw. I reach hm quite late loh, so thot u might nt be able to come over. U wana meet on Sun instead?

msblur,
yeah..can have sweet dreams tonite le...oh, thanks for your lucky fingers..got me the slipper...happy happy
happy.gif

estben,
ya ya..got a few colours..but find this is the easiest to match...lucky no one bot it..cos last pc..pheww ;)

acsy,
noted...

PLL,
i didnt go to HF wor.. was at Taka and Isetan...hahahha..

Msblur
haha i forgotten about it too, i bring down left it inside the car..keep reminding myself after playing badminton @ Sk sporthall must remember to text u..thereafter at 10pm i forget liao until reach downstairs than remember haha.. sun i text u cos got things to settle...did you manage to get the mooncake from Taka?

Lili
lucky! Cos i saw a few ladies grabing also but diff colour tho..

<font color="aa00aa">May i ask a question here, if anyone knows of anyone who can adjust voltage to comprehend with our 240V? Cos bought a HK slow cooker from Taiwan but cannot use, due to Voltage difference.. As well can ask if anyone knows where to get the HK pasta in Hongkong as posted here? Many thanks in advance</font>

estben,
hehe..hengs ah..if not cannot sleep in peace..hahaha.

voltage adjustment - must ask KM, heard she got lobang.

HK Pasta - can get from HKG supermarkets.

esther,
Hee...so u oso forgotten abt it ah??
happy.gif
Hmm...i didnt manage to get the black durian mooncake frm Home Favourites, coz' all sold out liao. So in the end i got the crispy durian mooncake frm Garden loh.
happy.gif

Btw hoh....u were saying there will be another sanrio shop opening at PS rite?? U know when's its opening? Tink i heard frm the SA at Taka juz nw it will be on 14th Sept leh, which means this Sun! Hoping there will be LD too.
happy.gif

Juz nw me oso hands itchy, went to dip twice at Taka loh. Got the pink recycle bag &amp; black color mirror.
happy.gif

Eliz,
Forgotten to tell u i've brought back ur towels liao, see when u wana collect frm me lah ok.
happy.gif

tling,
Ya ya....even ur sks seater is cheaper than Lili's bag hoh?? Kekeke...

LiLi
huh y cannot sleep..but the bag really make people wana carry it home hor so cute and the colour combination is sooooooo sweet.. Ok see if she will reply my posting
happy.gif
so the pasta can be easily found hor, thanky thanky..

MsBlur
Yup think is either this Sun or after..thereafter will be Sanrio event in Taka le ..what dip you refering? I everytime see you all play lucky draw, abit puzzle and curious, mind to share how u all play huh..i see you all everytime when comes to LD wow like many many nice prize wor...

esther,
ok loh. U sms me lah if u coming over ok.
happy.gif

The LD at sanrio Isetan, HF &amp; Taka, we need to make a min purchase of $10 before we cam dip. Each dip cost $10 loh. As for the LD at KK, they are open to members only loh. No need to make min purchase, juz pay $10 one dip can liao.
happy.gif

Msblur,
Even my staff who is a male also look out for me. He told me 2 days ago that PS has a new Sanrio shop opening soon.

Morning!!

Estben,
You can get the voltage converter at Carrefour, bought it at under $110.00 if i remember correctly.

b2b3m4,
You have mail.

Hi Lili,

Have made payment for the HK SPecs Case via ATM Funds Transfer.

Details as follows:
Date / Time: 13/09/2008 15:10PM
To A/C No.: 093-46422-2
Amount: S$4.50 (including registered mail)
Transaction Ref: 7111

Pls acknowledge receipt of this. Many thks...
1711765.gif

Hi ladies,
those that bought the train clock, does the clock chimes every hour? How to stop it from chiming or soften the chime?

kittymum
thanks.

muffin
behind the clock there is 2 battery input, just remove 1 side of the battery that operates the music, and the clock will move function as per normal w/o the music chimes
happy.gif

Msblur
thanks on teaching me to play LD..so fun and exciting, i use my taka gift voucher to play hehe siok ah, and this is what i get
1712036.jpg

Once again many many thanks!

<font color="ff0066"> Estben</font>,
Wow!! You really lucky leh... got big big prizes!! woo hoo!! Congrats congrats.
1712305.gif

<font color="ff0066"> PLL</font>,
nice nice loots you have there!! How much is the apple bag? Is it big enough for grocery shopping?

Acthia

Thanks.
happy.gif
Which one are you talking about? Cos both designs also apple leh heh heh
happy.gif
. Both bag big are enough for a grocery bag. The big cloth apple bag cost 37.45 the small grocery bag cost 14.95.

Think tonite most ladies went to Chinese Gardens...

PLL,
Nice loots. Hee..seems like recently u have more time to do HK shopping ya?

Ladies,
Finally it's time for me to travel again! Hee, just bked tickets to go HKG for some retail therapy...Cooped in the hse for so long leow.

acthia
I got it from Mumu Ya @ Suntec City.

Princess
he he, not really la. Just able to shop around cos ds is now eating more adult food.Less confined to home
happy.gif
Wow can go shopping, what abt bb?

Hi ladies!

Me back frm Chinese Garden! Wa...its crowded de loh. Everywhere oso no plc to walk.
sad.gif

Esther,
Hee...me so happy for u too when i received ur sms! U r so lucky to hav won the big cushion. Its reali big &amp; nice to hug hoh??
happy.gif

PLL,
I like ur apple bag! Nice wor.
happy.gif

Starlight,
Nice meeting u at Chinese Garden. We r reali fated hoh to see each other even with so big crowd! Hee...

princess,
Congrats! Finally can hav a break for some hk retail therapy liao.
happy.gif

PLL,
So u not bfing aredi? Gd hor, yr boi big aredi can bring everywhere. Hee..me will b bringing bb along, 'bo bian' but think better cos still bfing.

Msblur,
Thank u, thank u! Ya wait until my neck very long leow! Did u take alot of pics at Chinese Garden? I went last sun, not so crowded. Any fireworks? I missed it
sad.gif

<font color="ff0066"> PLL</font>,
Okie... thks for the info. I see if got time, will pop by Mumuya to take a look.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> MsBlur &amp; Starlight</font>
How was Chinese Garden? Any pics to share share? I almost wanted to go down today... but my gals still recovering from flu so decided not to.
If really crowded, then thk goodness did not go. Or else will need to jostle with the crowd. *faintz*

<font color="ff0066"> Princess</font>,
Lucky you!! Enjoy your trip. Sigh... me no chance to go travelling. Sure will be house bound for at least the coming 1-yr cos can't imagine "lugging" 2 young kids + 1 BB around a foreign country.

princess
No me still bf. I bring my bb every where I go, I dont find it a bother la. I like his company a lot .
happy.gif

acthia
np, me intend to go there to get another one.But other designs.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Good nite Ladies

Me going to sleep now.Chat tomorrow</font>.
happy.gif

princess,
Hee...i didnt reali take alot pics lah, coz' hav to take care of my little niece too. She kept running abt mah.
happy.gif

acthia,
Ya...it was very crowded loh. Tink Lili oso wana go, but den U-turn back coz' jam mah.
sad.gif

Maybe its gd u didnt go too lah, coz' cant imagine u with a big tummy, still got squeeze among the crowds. We oso took a long time b4 we got ourselves a plc to sit &amp; eat something.

Msblur and Starlight,
Hehe. . we were not fated to meet.

PP,
We were really fated leh. Especially since you just mentioned that you wanted to collect the stuff from me this afternoon and I told u depend on if we were fated to meet.

Ah Mau,
We really like Dave boy leh. So much more discipline than Lionel. If there are opportunities, let's bring the boys out again. Both of them invited each other to their house. Hehehe. . .

Back