Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Ladies, hav these extras for sale;

1695906.jpg
- HK pen holder $4.00

1695907.jpg
- Hk tissue paper $2.00

Ladies...helping my friend to sell off her extras items she brought back from sanrio in japan.....

As stated by my friend:
1)All prices include free standard postage.
2)Dealing thru post & Payment via fund transfer.
3)All items will be bubble wrap and place in either big envelope or wrap up using brown paper.
4)Registered mail can be opt for at additional charges of $2.25
5)If u feel that item should be place in boxes before sending, additional charges applies based on box sizes purchase at sing post.
6)Please buy only if u are comfortable with all conditions

Let me try to post the link....my friend email me the pic....and i try to upload in yahoo flick....so testing...dun know if it work....got to copy and paste the whole site including the.....@05/..else wont work....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24362806@N05/

All pic and details can be found on the link.
Pricing are as follow:
1) HK 4 in 1 storage box $21
2) HK Bowl $12
3) HK 2pc Sushi Mold $11.50
4) HK Rakuwa Brace $30
5) HK Mosquito Patch $9
6) Shikensan Mosquito Patch $9
7) HK Mosquito Repellent $28

PM me if u are interested....thanx....

Lili,
Pls change my order to 1 My Melody water bottle instead, thanks!

S@L,
Hee seems like u kenna HK poison leow hor. Wat's tat thing beside the HK plastic bag?

Angel,
Will chk out yr recipe later
happy.gif

Ladies,
FYI, u can amend your own post within 20mins...lets all try to do it, so that we dun create so many archives, makes life easier for everyone in the forum, easier to read too...thanks for your coorperation...

All,
got this extra plastic cup for sale @ $3.50..anyone keen?
1695986.jpg

msblur,
I m meeting lili tmr evening. If convenient, you can pass to her so I can collect fm her.
I will tt to you soon.

lili,
Can man fan ni again to help me collect the stuff fm msblur?

Lili
I want the HK water bottle! Thks!

S@L/PLL
The HK tray is selling at KK for $39 b4 less but Autoback just $27.80!!

S@L,
4got to tell u, right side. Oic, it's the ice cube/jelly mould.

Eliz, BA,
Nice pic taken

Eliz,
Autoback so much cheap ah! Nx time i must go there take a look but at Bt batok..so far.

Hi Ladies!
happy.gif

Lili
I would like 1 piece of the HK Specs case. Tks!
happy.gif

BA
The bottle has no straw
sad.gif
. Open cup, unscrew and drink kind. That's y I didn't get even though it is soooooooo nice.

Eliz
Remember the long sleeve HK tee u bought for megan sometime ago that I also bought? Designfactory offering it at half price now! Did u receive her email? I order another same piece 1 size bigger to keep...again! Keke...
happy.gif

msblur
Wow! Sooooooo many SKS loots! Can plan liao ah... (*wink wink*), since already bought so many things for him...
happy.gif

<font color="ff0066"> Lili</font>,
Thks for asking. My DD is better now. But her appetite still not so good. hahahahah... yah... better my DH collect the clock from you then from TH.
So pai seh... cos he keeps forgetting lor.. then put things there till so long.

I was thinking.. can I drive by your office on this Tuesday... meet at your office driveway... after lunch time? I can collect directly from you then and put in the car.
Oh... also pls put my socks together wz the clock.

As for the microwave bowl... I'm looking at the 2nd design. Thks.. how much I owe you again yah?? hehehhehe...
biggrin.gif

Lili
I would like one relax series specs case. Thank you!
Oh yes, I have tt $24 to you for my pot and PLL's (making payment on her behalf). Ref is 3798.

Hi Emma,
If I leave after 8pm from office tomorrow, will drop by your place to collect the carpet. Let me know if this is ok with you.

Weekend cannot collect cos DH at home. Unless I tell DH it's from someone. . .Hehe. . .

Thanks for helping.

Oh yes. . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ENZO!!!

Lionel loves the Thomas show. Jus like the barney show. Hehe. . . .

Hi hello kitty fans,

I have a set of Korean Wedding couple for sale at $8.00. In very mint condition. Please see attached pic. Interested? Please PM me.
1696491.jpg

purin.. sure sure.. u juz sms me b4 u come tmr ya!!!
happy.gif
we realli hopeless liaoz.. muz find allll sorts of excuses when we bring home our looots.. keke... what to do.. we've all been poisoned.. hehe..

purplepenguin,
Travel bag $35, Angel tall glass set $10, Angel's mirror $10. Total $55 - Payment not recieve

stephydollie,
KT pounch &amp; purse set x 1 $6 and waterproof traincase $10. Total $16 - Payment not recieve

Still did not recieve your payment. Pls do it by this Tuesday(9 Sept). Collection on Wed, 7pm at Wisma outside Bebe.

S@L (blueangel30),
no worries...we learn new things everyday.....enjoy your stay here..

BA,
yah, was telling msblur we can meet you at Tampines 2mr...cost her appt 2mr is cancelled..kekeke..will arrange with her, and see ya 2mr.

acthia,
glad yr dd is better...the mummies always suffer when their kids fall ill. u must take care ah...

i dun mind u coming to my place to pick up...u wait by the side of my office building, the rd between one raffles quay and my building. there can park and wait. hope u know wat i am talking abt...cos our driveway cannot park and wait lors...they very strict nowadays. msg me to confrm.

will pass u the bowl and pot, so its $12 + $6.50 for now
happy.gif
the socks in the clock box already. thanks.

Hello Kitty,
Thx for the clarification on the water bottle.

Lili,
sure sure...c ya tmr
happy.gif

I agar wil rch Tamp abt 7-7.30pm.
Oh ya..think i give the HK bottle a miss cos I prefer to buy those straw type for my DD. Pls tk out my name fm the list..sorry for any inconvenience.

msblur,
I hv made trnf to you le..pls chk
happy.gif

BA,
okies sure, no rush..see ya at Tampines. ctc thru sms lah.

msblur will update the BP list 2mr..hope she sees yr note..u remind her if she missed out yah. thanks.

My turn to make moonies today.
The baked ones failed but these turned out better, though i find the print not very clear ley..

1696900.jpg

Eliz,
Nice mooncakes leh. OK wat nice mah can see the HK face &amp; Doraemon face clearly wor. Wat's the ingredients ah... I tot of making oso leh but hor, my fridge is full of mooncakes liao. Make le no place to put lor then wait my MIL will start her nagging session again. keke.....

HKL,
The earring is still available for adding yr order. Have added in below for u.

Lili's BP

1) HK Ribbon 2 handle pot - $12 each (ONLY 13 pcs)CLOSED
- 1 x Purin
- 1 x starlight
- 1 x Nikita
- 1 x Princess
- 1 x MB
- 1 x HK
- 1 x Acsy
- 1 x Dymples
- 1 x Cindy
- 1 x sharon
- 1 x Jasmine
- 1 x PLL
- 1 x PP

2) HK Tri face 2 handle pot - $12 each (ONLY 7 pcs)CLOSED
- 1 x Purin
- 1 x BA
- 1 x starlight
- 1 x Nikita
- 1 x Eliz
- 1 x Princess
- 1 x MB

3) HK earrings - $9 + $5 (shipping only estimated, TBC)
- 1 x S@L
- 1 x Spunk
- 2 x Nikita
- 1 x Emma
- 1 x SAHM (Huajing)
- 1 x HKL

Mau,
My Fridge also full of moonies ah!! Also made extras for hubby to bring to office to share with colleagues

Here are the ingredients:

Skin
150g Kao Fen
120g Icing Sugar
80g Shortening
150ml Ice Water with few drops of colouring of your choice

Filling - Can use the normal Lotus paste etc

Eliz,
Wa...ur mooncake reali tempting sia!
happy.gif

BA,
I can meet u at Tampines too, coz' meeting another buyer at Bedok mah, so can shun bian meet u &amp; Lili loh.
happy.gif

Hellokitty,
Hee...no lah, still nt prepared to plan yet.
happy.gif
All the sks items i bought it for myself de.

Msblur
Arrange gathering soon lar.. I make more let u gals try..
Just saw from the baking mummies there's red wine filling! Shall go buy and try!!

Ladies, anyone still wana add in?

LILI'S BP

HK BEAR CHINA/RUNAWAY BAG (9pcs only)
BP PRICE: $2.50

1) lili
2) PLL
3) princess
4) cindy
5) cindy
6)
7)
8)
9)

Eliz,
Hee...ya sure! Maybe nex wk? Fish soup again? Keke...
happy.gif

msblur
the pen holder is from TH? I just bot it from Phuket too =)
Do u know how much is the SKS seat cushion? So cute! But if i buy, have to buy 3...

KWL
trying to make payment now, thanks.

msbrown
the trip was very good, can relax, eat and shop =) Everything was normal, except that the airport was closed the day before and after we arrived.

msblur
Thanks for the info. I bot the HK penholder, din see the SKS one in Phuket. The sks cushion so cute, maybe shd just buy 1 for my bb, haha =P

KWL
sorry, wanted to do the trf just now, but my eldest boy was making a fuss. By the time I came back to the PC, the IB trf service not avail liao. Will have to trf tmr, paiseh.

LILI'S BP

BP for HK/Mickey/Melody Waterbottles - MOQ min 6 pcs (will close order on 8/9 12noon)
RP: $7.90
CP: $6.00

- emma x 1 HK
- emma x 1 mickey
- purin x 1 HK
- purin x 1 melody
- msblur x 2 HK
- msblur x 1 mickey
- japancraze x 1 HK
- MB x 2 Melody
- MB x 2 HK
- princess x 1 Melody
- Eliz x 1 HK

BP for HK relax series Specs Case - MOQ min 6 pcs (will close order on 8/9 12noon)
RP: $5.90
CP: $4.50

- lili
- emma
- japancraze
- MB
- acthia
- angeltopg
- HKF
- Hellokitty
- acsy

<font color="ff0000">Hi Ladies,
Sorry..been busy..can onli log in @tis moment..KWL &amp; other ladies,all transfer done..sry for the delaying..cannot log in to net..i left 1 lady whom i bought a kitty container tt can b use as a pencil case..haven tt yet..i forget who r u le..can pm me? thanks! Sorry for the 'red'..cos my post haf been missed..paiseh ah..den i no time to post often..</font>

<font color="aa00aa">pompom:
the thomas fare is a much better deal than the barney one i brought my girl. the barney one, just looked like an extended version
of those free shopping centre performance. really not worth to pay so much. but i can see, at least for this thomas one, they had more
props.

bubblesangel:
woo!!! nice nice!!!!

eliza:
happy.gif
nice mooncakes!!</font>

Morning ladies
1697203.gif

Hi MsBlur, paiseh
1697204.gif
can you change my waterbottle order to just 1 ea for HK and MM? Thot buy for my colleague also but she just told me she bought on sat already. Thanks hor!

Back