Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

<font color="ff00ff"> Mau</font>,
No worries babe. You gotta work mah... hehhehe.. Yup. Next time I'll try the HK gathering.

<font color="ff00ff"> feifei</font>,
Thks babe. But dun worry yah... whether I give birth via natural or c-sect, as long as BB is ok I'm happy liaoz. hehhehe..
happy.gif

<font color="ff00ff"> spunk</font>,
You still 'tok-tok-toking' yah... but in end got buy any stuffs from TH??

Mau,
Hello to you.
Last week until now cough and flu non stop. See doc, doc dun give me cough medicine cause no good to the baby so no choice. Doc say if my flu get well my cough will also get well too.

Hello all Hello Kitty's fans

Am sorry to poke my nose in here.I wasn't so craze about hk until after doing 2 bps on hk items.Then get to see this thread here........been reading and
looking at the hk items that you fans manage to get.It's amazing........
So i develop an interest in searching for hk's items over my free time.Just to share

http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/booth/asdfkitty?userID=asdfkitty&amp;f=&amp;s1=end&amp;o1=a&amp;catID=&amp;catIDselect=&amp;clf=&amp;at=true&amp;u=asdfkitty&amp;apg=1

this supplier has alot of hk,can check with you if all her stuffs real?

thanks

winnie (winnie88)
i found from yahoo.tw.
alot of them selling hk stuffs but only this mrs lee agrees to ship to me others don't.
happy.gif

winnie (winnie88)
i also manage to find one in Japan willing to send to me ,ordering from their janpan sanrio website.but she charges me like for example Jpy 1000 * 0.38 then / by taiwan's .then also 2 shipping charges.

Lazymummy (lazymummy)

i think the items are authentic too coz i got see some of the stuffs before at the local kiity shop selling.

<font color="ff00ff"> Lazymummy</font>,
The HK things from the website look quite interesting. If you organising BP from there, pls let me know yah.

P/s: Too bad me sucks big time in Mandarin, so totally dun understand what the items are at all.
blush.gif

ladies
can i ask u all,do grace's shop still hv the metalic die-cut kitty coinpurse?if u all got go thr can help me reserve?will collect next week.

Hillo ladies
happy.gif

Spunk,
u sooooooo farnie lah..."tok" everyday hor..getting louder and louder
happy.gif
but still not use lah...unless u DUN step into TH..bwahhahaha...

Ladies,
FYI, the AUTHENTIC new stock at TH, for now i wont be doing BPs, cos stocks comes in low quantity. if u keen in anything, i can help you all buy lohs...at least can chope some stocks.

As for stocks in the new shop, i will continue to do BPs, i.e, the water bottles, goggles, specs case, toothpick house...so stay tuned.

Softpillow,
Hehe. . nice meeting you. Thanks for offering a ride home. Pity I need to go and get breakfast for DS. Nan2 de2 can find someone staying in the west.

Do join us for our future outings.

PLL.. fever's gone but body still aching.. but definately better than last night.. thanx..

pompom.. enzo's all well now.. happy and active again! but his stools still v wet.. gives him nappy rash.. juz now cry till v jia lat..

spunk.. wah.. so late ah.. does he wake up late too?

Emma,
Did you try applying nappy rash cream? I have one very good one which I bought in one bp. Think it's make from goat's milk or something close to that. And can use super long.

Spunk
OMG, is your ds a late owl? Mine went to meet up with zhou gong little niece already. What time does he sleep?

Emma
Good that you are feeling better, but do visit your gynae if you can just to be sure of what is going on in your body. Enzo is unwell? Poor thing must be lao sai until very painful.. try giving him apples or bananas its said to slow down the stools in some books.
happy.gif

Hi Ladies!
happy.gif

Anyone keen in HK Tee? Happened to c it in a shop the SA said last pc so I quickly grab, but realise a bit too small for me after I got home.
sad.gif

Very nice black Tee. The HK with bear r created by those shiny 'stones' (what is it called?). $14.95.

Also wanna let go of this set of HK tags at $3.

1690739.jpg
1690740.jpg

1690741.jpg

Wow so many nice new stuff at TH!!! Spunk, tks for the pics!

Lili
Is it ok if I go down to TH tomorrow morning for the rack? Wanna go take a look at the new stuff as well before rushing off to NYP.

Emma,

He sometimes sleeps early...we have to force him, cos he attend full day school, but once he naps even if power nap 10 minute, he will be wide awake....He only gets up late on weekends sometimes...

dymples...

cannot *tok*tok*tok* juz now *TOK*TOK*TOK* to fast and furious the stick broke...and vomit blood...

Lili...

*Tok*tok* useless...go mountain maybe will help... Go mountain area, no handphone can reach, no internet...then...may work...
Eyes crossed liao...so many posts.

Starlight,
Ya lor. He always works OT tis week lor. keke.... How was yr trip to TH? got buy anything? upload &amp; show us leh...

Goodness, I so slow lor. keke... so many ppl here wor.

Spunk,
Yr stick broke liao so muz be u hv brought the loots back fm TH ah? Tonite so re nao so show us some of yr loots let us drool &amp; wow &amp; ah leh.... come on baby.... show us show us show us.....

Emma,
Glad u feeling better so is Enzo.

Back