Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Hey, hey, 1st Sept loh
happy.gif
Happy Teacher's Day to Emma, hello kitty, n PP
1678793.gif

am reporting here too

hi hi, thread goes so fast. Missed TH sales. Like the cabinet, so nice. Love this thread, always a lot of info for the best kitty buy. Thanks.

Hi!

Happy Teachers Day to those who are Teachers!!

Lalalalalalala!

Lili,

Me...guaiguai...I bought the DVD Player, DVD-R, earphone, CM and Thomas Mag Rack. What time you went, see so crowded I so headache, plus my boy want go toilet then I brought him for lunch...

Morning ladies! Luckily i remember to report to the correct thread, if nt later kena 'kick' out! hahaha...

Emma,
Happy Teacher's Day ya!
happy.gif

tling,
Hahaha...ur hubby so funi leh! But den sometimes i went lili's hse, when i came down with another bag of tings, my hubby would oso ask me the same question. Hee..
Den i would say...oh the bag of tings i brought up are nt mine loh, this are then my stuff! Faint*** Kekeke...

morning all!!

Happy Teachers Day to all the teachers here in this forum!Enjoy your big day today.

me reporting here too.
happy.gif

hehe.. thanx ladies..

its so nice here.. archive so short.. so need to scroll so long.. keke.. looks like these few days would be pretty quiet here.. less BPs, less talk.. haha..

Hi Ladies,

Me reporting to the new thread!!

To all the Kitty Teachers here...
<font color="ff6000">~~ Happy Teachers' Day! ~~</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Eliz,</font>
Pls pass my towels to lili hor... then I'll collect from her.

<font color="aa00aa">LYD</font>,
Can I collect my bowls from your shop @ Vivo this weds? Then later I'll go do the funds transfer.

<font color="aa00aa">Lili</font>,
Thks for helping to collect my towels from Eliz. Then when I meet you, I'll pass you MsBlur's Blue BB bag and Cindy's LD Soap Dispenser.

<font color="aa00aa">MsBlur &amp; Cindy</font>,
I will pass your stuffs to Lili and you gals collect from her yah. Also.. have you TT the $$$ to me yet??

Thanks... thanks..
biggrin.gif

Good morning ladies!
happy.gif

reporting here in the new thread too
happy.gif

Happy Teacher's Day to all the educators out there!
happy.gif

acthia,
ok. I will leave it there on wed. But please come after 6pm to collect ok?

<font color="aa00aa">MsBlur</font>,
No worries babe...
biggrin.gif

<font color="aa00aa">LYD</font>,
Oh... possible to leave it there earlier? Cos I'll be running some errands at HF area on Weds mah, plus I won't be there till 6pm. Need to fetch my gals from school. If cannot... no worries.. I'll juz make another trip down to Vivo another day. Thks.

Hi HK mummies,
Didn't know must officially join and intro, no wonder once a while i post, nobody reply my posting feels a bit
embarrassed.gif
Of out so many HK mummies, i only know MsBlur, hi
happy.gif

Like many mummies, i am also a big time fans of HK since young.. Hope to have more contribution here.

Just to share Isetan Member Pte Sale happening 25/9/2008
happy.gif

acsy,
I went to check my storeroom, only 1 set left. and it's sold to acthia... I thought I have 2 sets. pai sey...

Hi Jovan/smuM.
welcome here!
happy.gif

Sorry to hear nobody replied you...but I think it's beacause the thread move so fast that sometimes we missed it!

Anyways, you are always welcome to join this thread!
happy.gif

angel,
thanks for the info... I'm going to KP later to pick up some stuffs I reserved, if you are going, then I can pass you the bowls if you are confirm getting from me
happy.gif

MB,
it's not thermal... it's like SIGG brand...
good quality aluminium type. retail is $20+ at sanrio.

But I got it free with purchase (I think some ladies here also have), so selling off as I don't need it.

hi ladies...
I'm reporting here...

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Happy Teacher's Day to Hello Kitty, PP, Emma and Kenjer...</font></font>

Princessemma
my nick sound familar b'cos we are just 1month apart, u r in sep06 and i am inoct06
happy.gif
ya quite a number of BP cos cheap keke..

Msblur
thanky thanky to many things u know what i mean haha..

Ladies
Reporting here.....
happy.gif

I have finally decided to move on to new career (fixed working hrs, better pay, better prospects hopefully). This current job takes up alot of my time. Not enough time to take care of Ryan, and my hello kitty hobby...hee. Tendered resignation...but kana rejected by boss. Will persist later.

Lili
Tks for informing about the MJ set. Will collect from TH on fri.
happy.gif

think like many mummies here who join the bp on mooncake moulds, so upset
sad.gif
the supplier acutally replace the diecut HK with mickey mouse w/o prior notice only after receiving so angry!!!

blueblue,
your boss reject your resignation means he sees your value in the company...so you should feel good about it
happy.gif

Just persist... sure can one!
happy.gif
there's no rule that says one cannot resign right?

LYD
Sure, see ya there then ;) You didn't play this LD last wkend heehee ? How will we recognise each other?

Oh, your HK mooncake &amp; mochi so cute! Can teach me how to make please?
happy.gif

Ladies,
just sharing with you my creation from the mooncake lesson
happy.gif

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lydluvkitty

jovanmum,
don't be disappointed, you can use HK sushi mould to make mooncakes too. you can see my gallery above for the idea
happy.gif

Angel,
it will be easy to recognise you since you are pregnant
happy.gif
We know each other. I think you forgot who I am. I just sms you
happy.gif

LYD, your mooncakes cute! But why you no make color ney? Put on some makeup for the HK mah, kekeke
happy.gif

Btw, anyone tasted or tried the Polar HK mooncakes? Nice?

angel,
I can pass you the recipe...but the process actually quick messy because of flour.

for baked mooncake, no mixer needed but need oven.
for mochi, need a powerful mixer with dough hook

MB, because I made those during classes, they don't have colouring...

but if I do it again at home, I will add pink colour
happy.gif

Back