Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

LADIES, THE TRAIN CLOCKS ARE READY FOR COLLECTION. PLS LET LILI KNOW WHEN U CAN COLLECT UR CLOCK (AVOID LUNCH TIME) ASAP. THANKS!

ANY DISCREPANCIES IN THIS NAMELIST OR PAYMENT DETAILS PLS LET LILI KNOW.
happy.gif

Lili's BP – 23 Pcs
BP for HK Red Train Wall Clock
Retails: $29.90
CP: $20

1. muffin - (PAID)
2. blue_genie - (PAID)
3. kenjer - (PAID)
4. emma - (PAID) - collect on 5/9 -
5. stephy - collect from TH on 4/9
6. szu - (PAID) - collect from TH on 4/9
7. angeltopg - (PAID)
8. PP - (PAID)
9. Hello Kitty - (PAID)
10. cookiepie
11. bbgirl
12. MB - (PAID)
13. Janet - (PAID THRU PURIN)
14. Eliz - (PAID)
15. ascy - (PAID)
16. Princess - (PAID)
17. wendysim - (PAID)
18. LYD
19. blue_blue - collect from TH on 5/9
20. hydrangea - (PAID)
21. bubbles_24 - (PAID)
22. KMK
23. cindy - (PAID)

KWL
Oh, so the plant died liao ah? but can use the same pot to plant something else. Oh..flask is taken ah..too bad for me.

MB
How nice if we can be as cute as HK even when we grow old..hehe

Spunk
Not working today ah..how come so good can sleep till now huh???

I wont say very crazy fan of Star Wars but its his era so he is quite connected to it. But anyway, as long as anything cartoon, comic and animae he also connected to one lah. Hehe, he is a big kiddo and fan of any of those lor, especially jap animae and Marvel comics!

Haha KWL, yea. I hope HK in jpn will always flourish and never die otherwise i will be bored liao. Then he can siow his animae and i siow my HK, haha. Now you know why he keep wanting to go over lor, kekeke

Spunk
I nearly thought u were going to say you are a teacher leh...hahaha...oh but u no bring him out ah? how old is your boy ah?

MB,

Imagine the Star Wars Cast in Sanrio Version!

ACSY, me teacher? Wahaha...I pity the kids! My boy is 4 already...

Me reporting here.

Just finish all the post that have been post over the weekend. How i wish last Saturday i can go TH but too bad all gone. I was sleeping the whole day last Saturday cause i having flu + cough and sore throat. Now still not well but i still go to work as my boss not around so dun wan to waste my mc. hahaha See all ur nice post here ready bright my day.

KWL, yea. Haiz, me so no mood to work today haha. Need HK therapy soon. U gg holiday soon?

Acsy you also not working ah? Seems alot pple take leave today accompany kids hor?

Spunk ah, scarli really have sanrio version lor! U never know japanese, they very creative lor. This pic KWL shared already say so. Haha i wont be surprised lor.

Oh ya Mau, i also received my tiks liao! Thanks!

MB,
Better save now leh..when u move there, everyday also HK therapy lor..Im looking forward to the Japan trip lor...Japan is not only HK paradise can..everything also nice there.I prepare to max out my cc liao.

Spunk
Wa, 4 yrs old liao ah then how come he doesnt pester you to bring him out huh? No ah, I think if you were a teacher your students will find your lessons very interesting cos you have a sense of humour.

MB
Me working...my son only 10 months old so teacher's day doesnt make a diff..hahaha...and also I tendered and have used all my annual leave to offset the working days so that I can leave earlier to have a break before I start new job.

KWL
As it is in sg you are already spending so much on HK, I cant imagine how much more you'll spend in japan since that is HK paradise hor! hahaha...can go crazy.

Oh Acsy, you changing job ah? Oh ok, all the best ah! So now count down mood eh? How i wish i also counting down, hehe

Yea KWL, bring ALL your CCs! Haha. So envy you lor!! Wow! Hmm ... ya lah, you are rite, over there, even air also smell sweeter to me, haha! Plus i love jap food!! But i think after a while there, i may start to miss the laksa, hokkien mee, roti prata here too, hehe. Now i not only must save, i must learn to cook too, so that over there i can spend less on eating out and more on HK and stuff, haha.

KWL, your HB gg too rite? He shopping king or not? Mine is lor! My last trip, HB and me like 2 crazy shopping siow, everyday compare whose damage higher! He bought back tonnes of comics, figurines, toys etc ... lor! Haha

Nikita,
I hav 7 boxes nw. Yes, hav lobang to get cheaper directly frm Japan.
happy.gif
But u hav to self-collect wor if u wan many boxes, coz' its very heavy.

MB,

I know what you mean, they even collaborated with Tokidoki...and even have gothic looking KT...so It can be any version!

ACSY,

He's ok...being at home, cos he gets to watch Playhouse Disney. The only time, he got really restless was when I was so sick in HKG and he couldn't go anywhere, he was really pestering me...real bad.

Waa lucky you! He can share his luggage allowance with you! My HB that time luggage so full want to tompang him my stuff also cannot, haha.

He never travel with huge luggage for business trip. But with me around, I always bring 2 huge luggage.1 for him and 1 for me so that I can bring back more loots back. So not share loh...he don't have a choice.hahaha..

KWL
Quickly go and apply a few more CCs..hahaha..but u dun end up sweeping everything on the shelves in the sanrio shops...hahah..

Spunk
Then he's quite a good boy leh. You fell ill when you were in hkg? wa...such bad timing to fall sick. When was that?

MB
Actually i have very mixed feelings leh cos I like most of my colleagues in the current company and also not sure how i will survive in the new environment...just hope it's not so political lor. Hey, you dh doesnt look like the type who likes to shop so much leh.

Acsy, he doesnt look like shopping king ah? Maybe becos he doesnt dress nice nice bah. Cos he not interested in fashion and all one, his money all buy comics, cartoons, animae, figurines enuff liao. Haha. So looks can be deceiving one lor. If you see my house you will know lor, he has 1 whole room and 1 storeroom to himself, are all these inside lor!

I understand what you mean, anxiety and having to adjust all over again. Slowly lor, you so nice, sure can clique with colleagues one
happy.gif

ACSY,

He's now pestering me for ice-cream liao...you see lah...
Yeah, I was there last year Sept...very bad wasted trip...juz short of being hospitalised.
Lucky, survived...

Lalalalalala

Hahaha, my HK occupy half living room and whole of kitchen liao! And 1/4 of his PC table and slowly invading ... And somemore at my mom's house lor! Haha, i think when i about to relocate hor, i can have an open house clearance sale liao cos cant bring all over anyway.

Waa Spunk, that sounds bad. But nvm hor, Hkg very near only, anytime can go again
happy.gif

No lah, clear my extras, i bought from previous trips. Then the rest go to my mom house. I wont stay there for good i think, maybe 3-5 years then come back a while then go again. Cos JET program can be 3-5 years each time enrolled.

So will still be singaporean lor unless we qualify after staying there at least 10 years to get jap PR. But i think that is tough. I dont want to think so far yet.

KWL
Wa...infinite ah..hahahaha...that's not within my class so never thought of that leh. In that case I think you may end up having to ship some of the stuff back la..kekeke...

MB
It is good to have a hubby who enjoys shopping leh...my hubby doesnt like shopping leh..so sian one lor...
Ay, me not the nice nice type la, me the very impatient type lor thats why hope i learn to tolerate at the new job..at least for the 1st 6 months, thats the duration of my probhation..LOL
You seriously going to relocate to Jpn????

Spunk
Ay, he let you nua almost whole day liao leh, asking for an ice-cream now is not too much..kekeke..quick, go buy him one! So did you shorten your holiday in HKG then?

Haha Acsy, good in the sense, i can tell him to let me go shop HK on my own in peace while he go Akihabara check out his stuffs. Then he will really unleash me to shop lor haha.

Or i can leave him at a cafe for hours on his PSP while i shop till i drop lor. But bad thing is i cant 'take' his luggage space and allowance, haha!

Spunk

Yo, Long time no see. How have you been? Me too, I thought you did a job switch to be a teacher.
happy.gif

MB
so you must be looking forward to it. I still remember that you were so keen in moving to Japan when you just got back not long ago.
happy.gif

hi hi,
me reporting to this new thread too.. wow already 156 postings here!

msblur,
yah, that is my hubby and girl. think my girl was the only sleepy one there in TH. err..i havent got your PM regarding the HK mug, so cant contact you last minute when we decided to go TH ;p

estben,
i like the hk stapler and tape dispenser! they are sooooooooo pretty!!

Happy Teachers' Day to all the HK trs here too.
happy.gif

hihi PLL
happy.gif
yea, it will be a dream come true. But now, still gotta JY to make it come true, hehe. Attending alot of courses now hehe. How are u? Seldom see u chat here these days, busy ah?

Acsy, now PSP should be much cheaper, good time to buy. Then paste HK PSP skin? Hehe. PSP can watch movies, play games, alot of stuffs to keep ya HB busy and maybe son too, hehe. I prefer Nintendo DS thou can play game like Animal Crossing, Dogs and Hello Kitty! hehe

MB
Wow, life must be very interesting for you now. I have always like wanted to learn japanese language. Cos when I was in Jap, I got to use a few simple sentences and it was like so accomplishing for me. Yes I am rather busy these days thus seldom chat here. But I have been a silent reader for the past few weeks as I got nothing to contribute.
happy.gif

ACSY
PSP you getting it for you DH? I think he is going to be so thrilled yeahh.... :p

nikita,
Can, no prob.
happy.gif

xing,
Juz pm u!
happy.gif

MB,acsy,
Ya, my hubby too, can hook on his psp for long time men. Everytime went out, he will bring along de, juz in case need to wait for me to finish shopping mah. Hee...

PLL!!!

Long time no see wor....U MIA ah...hee...

ACSY,

No shorten trip...my poor son and DH never go out nia...so poor thing...hee...
Like MB say near near...can go again...

Back