Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Updated List:
<u>This is the HKG shopping list for Li Li:</u>
This is the list for yr HKG trip.
1. Lani - LPB (1. Tianjin red bean w/ NZ honey, or 2. Red bean with chestnut filling w/ NZ honey)
2. Ling Ling - HK electric kettle
3. HoHo03 - 2xcutlery sets
4. Dior - HK kettle, breadmaker (not toaster)
5. Sharon - HK electric kettle
6. Fei Fei - LPB
7. PrincessEmma - LPB
8. Ms Brown - Checked bear water bottle, Small Food warmer (something like the one KK is selling enuf for 1-2 pax budget SGD15), HK Ice Shaver (tink Dorothy says it's SGD25)
9. Janet - Rose wallet budget $30, kids HK rose t-shirt budget $8. Size 95 or 100 also can.
10. Bubblesangel - HK Ice Shaver (tink Dorothy says it's SGD25), HK Toothpick holder (Budget S$5), HK Dispenser Bottle
11. Hello Kitty - French rose wallet budget $30, coasters for pots (HK & MM), cooler bag (HK/MM), 1 set of korean cutlery (pink preferably the 2nd one on the left of purin's pic, else others also can).
12. Forgetmenot - small food warmer(same as Ms Brown), 1 set of korean cutlery (pink preferably the 2nd one on the left of purin's pic, else others also can), kids HK rose t-shirt budget $8 (for 1 year old..size 80 or 90..if not..100 oso can)

Li Li,
Sorry to add on, if you see this tee on the left with such sleeves and design, pls get one.
898194.jpg
898195.jpg

Purin,
Thx for the info...hmm..last pc again sighh..u r lucky gal hehe

lili,
I wil drop the water dispenser...sorry for being fickle minded keke

Updated List:
This is the HKG shopping list for Li Li:
1. Lani - LPB (1. Tianjin red bean w/ NZ honey, or 2. Red bean with chestnut filling w/ NZ honey)
2. Ling Ling - HK electric kettle
6. Fei Fei - LPB
7. PrincessEmma - LPB
8. Ms Brown - Checked bear water bottle, Small Food warmer (something like the one KK is selling enuf for 1-2 pax budget SGD15), HK Ice Shaver (tink Dorothy says it's SGD25)
9. Janet - Rose wallet budget $30, kids HK rose t-shirt budget $8.
10. Bubblesangel - HK Ice Shaver (tink Dorothy says it's SGD25), Toothpick holder (1st choice HK, 2nd choice MM) (Budget S$5)
11. Hello Kitty - French rose wallet budget $30, coasters for pots (HK & MM), cooler bag (HK/MM), 1 set of korean cutlery (pink preferably the 2nd one on the left of purin's pic, else others also can).
12. forgetmenot - small food warmer(same as Ms Brown), 1 set of korean cutlery (pink preferably the 2nd one on the left of purin's pic, else others also can), kids HK rose t-shirt budget $8 (for 1 year old..size 80 or 90..if not..100 oso can)

She_She,
Hubby told me no more buying bags for my daughter...me crazy over bags and shoes for myself and daughter. So even b4 my daughter goes to nursery, she has many HK bags in the cupboard.

Hi Ladies,
Didn't know that so many of you like the MM toothpick holder too. Should have bought more.

The rose series containers are around $5.50.

Purin,
Nice loots fm HKG.

Lili,
I add 1 more item to the list below:

Updated List:
2. Ling Ling - HK electric kettle, HK coasters for pot (2 pcs)
6. Fei Fei - LPB
7. PrincessEmma - LPB
10. Bubblesangel - HK Ice Shaver (tink Dorothy says it's SGD25), Toothpick holder (1st choice HK, 2nd choice MM) (Budget S$5)
12. forgetmenot - small food warmer(same as Ms Brown), 1 set of korean cutlery (pink preferably the 2nd one on the left of purin's pic, else others also can), kids HK rose t-shirt budget $8 (for 1 year old..size 80 or 90..if not..100 oso can)

Thks u
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Purin</font>
I love the cabin luggage & handbag. Where did you get them and how much? I also love ur most exp HK present with the crystal hot air balloon. So nice!

<font color="ff0000">She_She</font>
I also love your stuff from Japan!

LiLi/Princess Emma,
Enjoy your trip to HKG and BKK! Happy HK shopping!

Morning ladies!

Purin,
Wow, nice loots like..loved the dispenser and the coaster for the pots, so nice leh....

Lili,
Can I add on to the list too? tks..

Updated List:
6. Fei Fei - LPB, HK cooler bag(Budget S$15),1 set of pink HK korean cutlery set,coasters for pots (HK & MM)
7. PrincessEmma - LPB

Morning everyone! So much action ytd =)

Purin/She_she
Nice loots! Drooling liao =P

Lili
I'm also adding some items to your HKG list, thanks!

Updated List:
6. Fei Fei - LPB, HK cooler bag(Budget S$15),1 set of pink HK korean cutlery set,coasters for pots (HK & MM)
7. PrincessEmma - LPB
13. purplepenguin - French rose wallet budget $30, coasters for pots (HK & MM), cooler bag (HK budget $20), 1 set of korean cutlery (pink)

Morning Ladies,

Purin/She_she,
Early morning me drool over ur loots.

Lili,
Me also want to ask U to tompang liao...hehehe

Updated List:
7. PrincessEmma - LPB
13) szu - HK cooler bag(Budget S$15), 1 set of pink HK korean cutlery set, 4 coasters for pots (HK & MM)

HKG shopping list for Li Li:
7. PrincessEmma - LPB
13. purplepenguin - French rose wallet budget $30, coasters for pots (HK & MM), cooler bag (HK budget $20), 1 set of korean cutlery (pink)
14. Japancraze - Checked bear water bottle, coasters for pots x 4 (any designs)

hi meiji,
i saw the CN LD in tokyo for 500 yen each draw only, i played twice and i got the pot and the cooler bag, my jp fd was with me so i asked her to ask the SA if the pot can be put under stove, the SA said for mircowave only! i think our LD here is the same as Tokyo, i even saw the old LD there too, i forgot what's the 1st prize, the one with pitcher, ice-cream bowl and big mat, that one, u know which one i'm saying?

annie,
i still have some info for the trip, i like the hotel that we're staying, very convenient and the best is got limousine bus direct to & from hotel to airport as well as FREE shuttle bus to go disneyland, if u need the info, i can send email to you, ya?

feifei,
tks...but that's all i got, sigh...should buy more next time, and hopefully we can go again soon! hee...

Janet
the rose wallet you're interested to buy, the seller stated that there's some imperfection in the wallet shown in the 3rd pic due to storage. Just to let you know in case you didn't notice it. If you still want, maybe can pose a question for the seller, but shd be in Chinese coz think their English not too good.

hi pp & szu,
oh, tks...i didn't realize my loots make u all drooling, it's not something attractive lah, i like purin's loots, very furitful really!

Purin... nice loots.. aiyo.. u make me regret choosing bkk over hk leh.. keke...

lili.. wah.. ur list is getting longer and longer... haha... starting to wonder how u are gonna lug all that back.. hehe

she_she,
I like the HK bag in the 2nd pic. Is that a bag or cooler bag?? Very nice leh. Hw much u paid for that & where did u get it?

HI PrincessEmma,
I've emailed you the list. Hope you manage to find the wallet in BKK, then can lighten Li Li's luggage. If you happen to see these tees in BKK, size 95 or 100, 100% cotton, budget $8, pls help me get 1. Thanks
happy.gif

898452.jpg
898453.jpg

Purple Penguin,
Thanks for the info...I think I read something about some imperfection about the wallet, that is why seller letting go cheaper.

Good Morning Ladies...

These are my loots from BKK. It's not alot yah...

898462.jpg
CK T-shirt
898463.jpg
898464.jpg
CK Sleevless Top with frills edging
898465.jpg
898466.jpg
HK polo tee
898467.jpg
HK Rose series shoes for my gal
898468.jpg
HK backpack for my gal
898469.jpg
Hand Towel 1
898470.jpg
Hand Towel 2
898471.jpg
Dustbin (big size)
898472.jpg
Rose series Mat

<font color="ff6000">Purin & sheshe</font>,
Welcome back babes..!! Nice loots you've all got!! Berry fruitful leh. At least more then what I got in BKK. hahahahah..

<font color="ff6000">PrincessEmma,</font>
Can I add on the pair of shoes which Acthia bought pls ???
898495.jpg

Updated List:
<u>For PrincessEmma's BKK trip:</u>
1. Janet - French rose long wallet, rose design shoes, rose design tees, 2 handles melamine soup cup, HK face waffle container.
2. Blue_Genie - HK face waffle container
3. Purplepenguin - French rose wallet (ard S$30)
4. Sharon - HK face waffle container.

<font color="ff6000">Acthia,</font>
Yr loots from BKK are very nice too. OMG, you bought the rose series mat too !!!

msblur,
that's a "Fook" bag, means the bag itself got all the stuff inside but u cannot peek, 3800 yen only and u can find it in some of the sanrio shop, but not all got this bag, coz my sister went to the other shop 2 weeks earlier than me and she didn't see it. quite big one too!

feifei,
u MUST go at least once coz i didn't go so many places but i can see HK items everywhere, even the stationary store, got a small corner selling HK...

acthia,
nice loots from BKK, i like the sleeveless CK top, bery nice!

<font color="ff6000">Janet</font>,
Thks... but not much lah. Difficult to go shopping with 2 toddlers leh. 1 minute go toilet.. then another need to to change diaper... after that they say tired.. then throw tantrums. *aiyoh.... headache* hahahahah

Yah. I bot the Rose series mat too. Cannot resist leh cos only $25 lor. Now sit at home dunno what to do with it yet.
biggrin.gif

The Rose series shoes also nice hor... I see "must buy".

<font color="ff6000">sheshe</font>,
Yup. I love the CK sleeveless top too. Sweet and trendy at the same time.

<font color="ff6000">lili</font>,
Yah yah.. can meet later. What time is good for u?? where??

Hi she_she,
Nice hotel! What's the name of the hotel? And how much per night?

Hi Acthia,
Nice tees you've bought.Where exactly did you buy from in BKK?

Acthia,
When I saw yr pair of rose design shoes, it's also 'MUST BUY'. HaHaHa. Where did you get it from and how much pls ?? BTW, what size did you get ?

PrincessEmma,
Can you pls help me get a pair...outer sole 17cm ? Thanks.

898550.jpg
HK rose towel. Nice hor ??

she_she,
3800yen means it cost hw much?? Which part of Japan did u get it frm?? Too bad my cousin nt very familiar there yet, if nt can ask her to get for me.

<font color="ff6000">Japancraze</font>,
The black & sleeveless tees are from Central Chidlom. Both are originals from Sanrio. Kinda ex though. About 500 baht per pc. The polo tee is "chiong" one. From MBK. Only 200 baht. heheheh...

<font color="ff6000">Janet</font>,
heheheh... Yup. *MUST BUY*
You can get the Rose series shoes from any shoe shop @ MBK. But berry ex lor. It costs about 750 baht (S$35).
I can't really remember what size my gal wears leh. Tink it's 24 bah. Need to go home and check though. I'll sms you tonight on the shoe size yah..

Hi Emma,
can I trouble you to get this sleeveless CK tee that Acthia brought...If got size then S or M can do..Thanks One pink and one grey that Acthia brought...Thanks in advance..

Updated List:
For PrincessEmma's BKK trip:
1. Janet - French rose long wallet, rose design shoes, rose design tees, 2 handles melamine soup cup, HK face waffle container.
5. Dior - CK sleeveless Tee (Grey and Pink if have in pink) Size anything prefer M
898588.jpg
898589.jpg

Acthia,
Use your picture...btw, does this tee comes in pink and is it free size or...I really love it very much..

she_she,
wow, the hotel still have massage chair sooo good hor..

Acthia,
how u feeling today? ;p....

nice loots frm BKK leh, like the teeshirt...kee

<font color="ff6000">Dior</font>,
This sleeveless tee comes in Grey & a Maroonish Purple color only. They got sizes S, M and L only.
I'm wearing the S size so tink you may wanna consider the M size.
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff6000">lili</font>,
I can meet you @ 1.30pm @ Guardian opposite LPS.
Thanks babe..!! Btw, I'm wearing a white top and purple long skirt today.
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff6000">feifei</font>,
Thks for asking. Today much much better liaoz. But still forging on at half batt. Tink must be the weather. Make me feel so lethargic. haiz....

Acthia,
Wow, that pair of shoes not cheap hor ??

Updated List:
1. Janet - French rose long wallet, rose design tees, 2 handles melamine soup cup budget $6, HK face waffle container.
5. Dior - CK sleeveless Tee (Grey and Pink if have in pink) Size anything prefer M

Princess Emma,

Me also wanna tompang to the list

Updated List:
6. Szu - HK face waffle container x 2

Updated List:
1. Janet - French rose long wallet, 2 handles melamine soup cup, HK face waffle container.
6. Szu - HK face waffle container x 2

hi msblur,
i stay at shinjuku, 3800yen = S$50

hi japancraze,
the name of the hotel is Keio Plaza Hotel at Shinjuku, each nite got diff price, so totally stayed for 5 nites at ard S$1700

hi feifei,
becuase i'm so eager to stay in this hotel with all the adv that i mentioned b4 but all full at that timing i go, only got superior room, that's why got a massage chair, but very pricey too!

she_she,
The hotel is nice, sometime like a suite lor..kee...looks bery clean too =)...

u mean this room is $50 per nite?

Acthia,
u are welcome =)...me also half asleep..keekee..

Back