Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

muffin,
1 meal 1 figure wor..

LYD,
hehe, true lor, if collect too many also no point..The happy meal hor, onli can choose ice milo or fresh milk huh? can change to other drinks?

2750754.jpg

Morning ladies...

kids meal drink can change,fry change to apple la(this can keep).
my 9pcs all done by yesterday..all eat by myself..never throw ok.morning breakfast is cheap by 50cents

Morning ladies..

bprecious,
Hehe...I bot a 1982 this morning =).

szu,
jiayou!

ricebugz,
wow...u mean the kids drink can change to wat huh? Cos yest the cashier told me can onli change to ice milo or fresh milk onli..then fries can change to cup corn onli wor..u mean can change to apple? good le..

ricebugs,

you are really superb! 9 happy meals in a day and ate it all by yourself!!!

I can only swallow 1.5 meals.... the rest all give away and keep the toy ... heh

Yesterday, I collected 6 toys.... and getting a bit sick of it... think will slow down and be really selective. Won't be collecting the full set.

bprecious,
wow, u went to eat for dinner huh? nice hor..But i realsie all the HK same, just diff colour of dress hor..

LYD,
hi there...hehe..wow, u collected 6? I onli managed to collect 4 til date...5more to go..hehe..

ladies,,

u can try to get milk for the meal(milk can keep),fry change to apple.(apple can keep)..so dun need to finish the whole set at a time.cause happy meal is small,so no problem,anyway i m not big size,if i can i guess u all no problem.keep it up.

feifei,

I eat breakfast and dinner.... but really getting sick of MAC already.... unfortunately, this one cannot buy from extra value meal...otherwise, can ask friend to eat and just top up $ to buy toy for me...

oki oki ladies

seeing all the posting i nearly fainted..

i'm taking orders for next week breakfast.. i told my office colleague to help me finish the meal....

i managed to collect 5 today. yr 1974,1988,1997,1993,1982... chiong for dinner today, sat,sun ... i'll make my family help me eat hee .... super xiong am going to hate eating mac for a very long time ....

Hi Ladies,

Finally collected all 9pcs for this week...really am sick of mac already...at least can rest for 5 days before mac again...

HKL,
wow, u steady leh...i also got abit sick of mac now le cos happy meal not much choice..
I like the sleeping bag u posted leh...nice hor..

Hi all...

I saw some previous posts, seems like some of u hav bought some HK stuffs from japanshoppers before... issit an online webbie shop??
anyone can giv me the link...? ^^''

Hihi ladies

Tired of Mcdonalds? Hehe .. check this out haha

Instant HK Cha Soba
2759955.jpg

2759956.jpg

Purin, enjoy your trip! Come back show us what you bought ya?
happy.gif

Hi Ladies,
I am back.

Didn't buy much this time cos the main focus was to buy books and clothes for DS. Furthermore, I was around alone most of the time so can't carry much.

Walked till my legs ached the very first day cos went to cheong after I touched down. Dragged my cabin luggage along so I can put all my loots inside.

I couldn't find the LD that Pinky posted but went for the 35th anniversary draws which I don't think SG will bring in. No luck and lucky I restricted myself to less than 5 per set (there were 2 different sets!).

There was another pink and blue LD which looks like a old one. Unsure if anyone can recall. First prize is a pink hair dryer, followed by pink long wallets, blue and pink plushes which are very cute and t-shirts, etc.

Purin welcome back!
happy.gif

Waaa, your trip really short! 3 days? Wow...

Aiyo, when you say walk till your legs ache, remind me of my frozen blue toe the other time! Very jialat!

Anyway bet you enjoyed yourself!
happy.gif

So sad! Went to buy happy meal today and the 2 outlets I went have no more hk toys le... I only collected 3 designs
sad.gif
want to get 1988 one but guess no luck le
sad.gif

Hi Ladies,

Have collected my HK quota for the week hee hee... Got 1988, 1989 and 2005
happy.gif

Taro
Isetan Mac I saw still has 1988 and 1989 last night, maybe you can try? Good luck!

Purin
Welcome back!!! When u say back by Sun, I didn't realise u r back already Sun morning at 9am... Did u chiong chiong chiong all the way for the 3 days keke? Must be real tired when u get back... Good to be back on Sun also la, can rest a bit before this week starts.

Hi Ladies....
The HK toys from Mac reali very HOT lor. I almost cant get the 1990 applet lor. My DH went all the way from Chinatown to Bugis to get for me. Heng ah, else I wont hv difficulty in finding it.

baby_yen,
when my DH didnt get the 1990 applet, the crew told him to call the headquarters to find out where still hv available wor. So maybe u can try calling the branches near u to find out? Below link, u click on the area then it'll show u all the branches...
http://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/locators.html

Not sure did the mac stuffs lie to me...
but they say the HK toys totally sold out, now free dunno wat Ronald Macdonald ball... they told me wk1-wk4 the HK toys all sold out liaoz...

Hi Ladies
Helping my frd sell her xtra apples from MCD at $6 each. Pls contact me if u r interested
happy.gif

eSaymimiSs,
Think miscommunication la. I juz called Mac T.Bahru, they confirmed that week 2 HK apples out only on Thurs.

Ladies..u all know whats the week 2 type? doesnt look like figurine to me...coz i only want the figurine...

Hi Purin,

Welcome back! Post some pics of the LD esp the 35th anniversary to let us admire. U got books for your DS? U mean books in jap?

Thurs u gg SJ? I would be gg with my DH, MIL & my 2nd DS

Back