Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Hi Ha3el,
Keke. . .I have asked DH abt the trip and he agreed that I should bring DS along. However, will only be 3 full days.

Free accommodation and as for tickets, will use mileage but still need to pay for taxes. Of course, will have to pay for own meals cos most of the time, DH will be with his clients.

Can share the other LD? You know where to play?

Talking abt private sale. ..keke. .you can conduct one after the Japan trip. I miss the excitement too.

Ha3elnut,
Eh..the promo till tomorrow only ar? So rush!!! I haven't decide leh. I can only confirm next week.
Oh..if everything also can claim then u only need to prepare cash for buying Kitty lor. Good! Draw more dips and bring back and sell me hor :p
I never have enough storage space myself everytime I travel. My purchases alone also have to send back by mail lor. So how to bring back and sell?

Purin,
Reguarding your sms, U can find them at convenience stores.

Pinky,
I remember not every convenience store. They have many convenience stores with different operators. When I went 2 years ago, 7-11 also launched one but not all 7-11. I only managed to come across 2 that had the draw and it was by luck.

Possible to check with your JS which convenience store and which area?

Hazzzle, Purin,

Ok lets bring pte sale back! Actually not so much of losing it just that not many people travelling past few months plus there was some unhappiness back then. But now that we are travelling again, can bring pte sale back lah.
happy.gif

Whose turn first? Purin going end month ah? Then Purin first le wor then Hazzzle? Hehe .. i also got alot of extras i ordered from japan past few months to let go but havent sort out yet
crazy.gif

MB, Ha3elnut, Purin,
From my previous experience, I suggest u guys check out MiniStop and sunkees(I think not the right spelling) where they usually have Kitty LD but pls don't ask me which location
cos I also go in every convenience stores I walk pass. If u're staying near Fraser Place Howff Shinjuku, there's one MiniStop down the road oppt the supermkt. That's where I drew the
most LD on the last day before my departure.

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Hi Ladies</font></font>
<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">My Frd has the Jpnese soba container for Sale at $50 and Kitty Fan from the latest LD for $60,
Interested pls contact me okie, Thanks
</font></font>

Hi ladies,

I still have the following from the previous LD to let go:
2 x Large Towels
2 x Straw Mats

PM me if interested, tks.

Hi Ladies

Japanese vermicelli container has sold, now is the Ice Crusher which is letting go at $90. Anyone who is keen in it, please pm me ya. Tnks!

hello ladies!
wah, so happening here
happy.gif

MB,
do you have extra hangers which u helped us to buy frm ur jpn shopper?
i need 2 pcs. let me know via pm. tks.

2703379.jpg

Bluegenie

Not at the moment but will have later part of this month when all my stuffs arrive. You want me to set aside 2 for you?

Pinky

Ministop is seasonal de, not everytime will have LD lor.

Pinky, MB, Purin

Pinky: Thanks for the ministop info. Will look out for the store. I didn't know the other LD got fan. The fan nice leh. But the rest I don't like so most probably won't try this draw. 40kg luggage (including your hubby's) limit not enough??!!! Pengz...

MB, Purin: Yo u right. Maybe I can start one... Maybe around Sept, where I would have returned from all my trips. Its my hubby's travel season. Just dunno what you all might like. I may be going to Jap, Taiwan and Thailand. Apparently not going to Jap on the 12th of Aug liao but going Taiwan first around that date. His schedule always changing one lah... Book liao then gotta change again... Troublesome. Like that I most prob will miss the dustbin LD. Sianz. So most prob Purin will be back first... Purin, kao1 ni3 le4. Good to use milleage, or else expire after sometime... so more excuse to go overseas. =p

Ha3elnut,
DH just told me that the weather is hotter than SG. Peng San.

By the way, you are not teaching liao right? Keke. . .teachers' schedules not flexible lor, it's good that you take a break.

Actually, 40kg not enough for me too cos my luggages are all hard cases. Easily 15kg gone if I bring 2 along. After packing all my barang barang, I can only bring back 15kg of stuff at most. But if I come back with DH will be ok. Will have double the baggage allowance.

If I go myself, really cannot make it. I must find someone that doesn't buy much things home to travel with me. Kekeke. ..

Purin
Gosh its hot enough here liao... Must bring sun block then... Ya not teaching liao. You are right, schedule is inflexible then, now tutoring allows me to travel =). Now that u remind me. My luggage is hard case too. Aiya can only bring back around 30kg then. DH is our good travel companion who we doesn't buy much things but ironically stops us from buying stuff. Do post all your loots to show us!!! Looking forward to that!

Morning ladies
happy.gif

Hazzzle, Purin

How i envy you gals. Your DH all dont shop much can share luggage space with you! Mine shop like siao lor! Hahaha .. his luggage space always barely enough for himself, end up i always have to ship some of my own loots back! But good thing is to make himself feel less guilty for buying too much, DH wont stop me from buying, hahaha, we always compare end of day in the hotel room, who bought more and then laugh at each other, haha. Tokyo hotels so small, we always have to use the dressing table, coffee table to store our loots, whole room like warehouse, sometimes dont even dare let housekeeping come in, scared they laugh at us or scared things missing, haha!

Anyway, enjoy your trips!
happy.gif

Hey Ladies

I am helping my japanshopper sell extras of the Japan Mdonalds x 35years Hello Kitty toys Pinky posted earlier. She got these extras while collecting a whole set for me. $6.50 each for regulars of this thread, anyone interested, pls let me know fast. If you want whole set, i can ask her get also but have to wait alittle while. Thanks!

Each toy is about 10cm.
2711851.jpg

Visit the WTS thread for bigger pics.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/2711828.html?1248103590

Good Morning Ladies
2713596.gif

Nikita, Angel, SMSed you both le. Not all of your choices are available but if you can wait, i can ask my js to gather the other years.

Hi Pinky
I am unable to check yahoo mails in office. Can u let me know if we can meet tomorrow? I will reply to u tonight... Thanks.
happy.gif

hi ladies,
I am new here.i am also hello kitty fan.u all was talking abt the mcdonald's hello kitty(hk).as what i know singapore mcdonald's is coming out this thursday.

Hey ladies

Those who reserved the HK toys from me, sorry got bad and good news!

Bad news is i wont be selling liao. But hahaha, actually thats good news!
2715708.gif

Good news is this promotion is coming to Mcdonalds Singapore very very soon, i know exactly when but cannot say openly here before they advertise so ... <font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2">keep a close look out</font></font> ok! My friend's hubby works in the ops division of Mcdonalds so i got a bit of insider news. So i guess you will want to collect yourself right, more worthwhile to eat the meal and have the toy ya?
2715709.gif

The only thing i am not sure is whether its like japan, wrapped in foil and cannot choose one, means like our 7-eleven figurines like that, open liao if duplicates then too bad lor have to keep buying and eating happy meals or exchange with each other here. Haha, that reminded me of my js, she and her friends ate at least 50 happy meals to collect my set of 36 pieces, hee!

MB, Ricebug,
Wat Mac HK toys? Same as Japan series? My friend juz got me the whole set from Shenzhen, which is quite similar to the ones from Taiwan but total there're 8 plushes with different mood, etc...

Ladies,
Are u ready to to put on weight just for the Kitty x Mcdonald collection? *LOL*hehehe...

Blueblue,
I just resent u the email. Pls check and reply by tonight.

bLuE_gEnIe,
Don't think it's coming to Sgp wor.

msbrown,
What's the Mcdonald plushie u talking about? Got pic to show?

MB,
OMG!!!50 happy meals for 36 toys???*FAINT*

Pinky, yup thats what she told me, hahahaha
happy.gif
cos you know right, that time Japan de launch is all inside foil bag one, cant see cant choose mah, so she has to keep buying to make my 36 pieces, thats why got extras now. Dont know she got put on weight or not hahaha.

Yea, Taro, can imagine! Hehe. U will collect all?
happy.gif

ooo, thats great. mac kitty is here again. i want to collect, but hv to eat mac till 'siao'. we can also exchange with each others for the extra, cos to many le sure will have a lot of duplicate one.

morning ladies...
singapore mcdonald's hello kitty will be out next wk..if now u do pass by any mcdonald's they already put up the poster.

Morning ladies...
So excited lor..... I hinted to my MIL &amp; DH last nite. My MIL said " Pls lor, dont collect anymore, u got more than enuf! " haha... Then my DH said " she say say only, later she'll be the 1st 2 go queue &amp; buy for u! " keke.... Tat's my purpose of hinting ma.... keke......

Ricebug,
So it's next week la. Goodness I'm so excited lor

Pinky,
No me not prepared to put on weight coz hv been putting on liao.... I'll leave the job to my DH &amp; MIL. wahahahahahha.

Abt the shenzhen Mac HK plushies, I'll try to find the link &amp; post here ok. Y'day my friend gave me but I forgot to save it.

Hey Ladies,

The Mcd HK toys hor ... will be out next Thurs, the marketing division started briefing the restaurants now. And it will be like the Japan launch, each week a few designs available but all wrapped up so cant see cant choose. If so heng then get different ones if not will have duplicates.
2718876.gif

MB,
I sure put on weight de lor. Been snacking every night! Hope can get different designs if not, we can exchange here
happy.gif

Hi ladies

OMG loh... will be mac crazy again .. sure to put on a lot of weight. i wonder if breakfast meal will have the kitty a not . for lunch will be super heavy &amp; fatty...
i don want to put on weight *Faint*

Back