Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Hi HKL,

can I get the ice-cream cups sets from you?

Ladies,
Anyone has 2 x Tatami mat for sale at cost?
Please PM me as I am interested. Thanks!
happy.gif

Morning ladies..

Wow, lots of nice stuffs here..

My coll maanged to draw the ice cream maker ,glass pitcher for me lor, no luck for the fan though I like it alot leh... managed to get 2 cooler bags but sold off one le...

Wonder if anyone is interested in the ice-cream maker cos i am still tinking whether to sell it off.

Anyone rec sms from Ringo ya that they have LD today? Wonder if its the same LD hor...

Hi ladies,

I have an extra Large Towel from the LD and would like to exchange it for the Cooler Bag.

If anyone has extra Cooler Bag pls PM me, tks.

Feifei,
Can u sms me? I'm interested in the ice cream maker.. I lost yr number coz HP spoil. U sms me can? U hv my number?

Hazelnut,
I emailed u regarding the glass flask. I oso lost yr number. HAHA..... U email or sms me ok.

Hi ladies,
For update, glass flasks all taken liao. Rest still available. I've got the luggage trolley boston bag from last LD to part at $80. PM me if u r comfortable with the price. Thanks!

Hi Ladies
happy.gif

Anyone keen to exchange their Clear Dessert Cups and Pink Cooler Pack Mask for my Red/Pink Transparent Pouches please PM me, thanks!

Hello Ladies....
My colick is keen to buy 6 fans & 2 masks from this LD. But at a discounted price. Do sms or email me at [email protected] if you're willing to let go at a discount.
- 6 fans @ $5-6 each
- 2 masks @ $8 each

Any ladies wana exchange their fans or masks with my 2 pouches (1pink & 1 red)

Ladies,
I dun need any masks already. Anyone interested to change with me. I wan 2 fans (1 pink & 1 red) exchange with 2 masks (1 pink& 1 red) or 2 pouches (2 pink or 1 red & 1 pink)

Wow, lots of trading here..hehe..

I have decided to exchange my ice-cream mixer with fan or sell it away. Any ladies interested, please Pm me hor..tks =)..

Ladies,

I want 3 pink & 1 red pop up fans. Anyone interested to exchange the following wif me?

- 3 pink pouches
- 1 red pouch
- 1 white mug set

Ladies,
I'm done wif my exchanges. Thanks Hazel.

Anyone interested to buy 1 set of white cup at $8 pls sms or PM me.

Hi there everyone

just an update of what's left for sale

1) Cooler tote bag x 1 - SOLD
2) Grass Cushion x 1 - SOLD
3) Dessert Cup Set ( a pair/set) x 2 (pink), x1 (transparent)
4) See-through pouch x 3 (pink), x2 (red)
5) HK Cool Mask x 3 (pink), x3 (red)
6) Push button HK fan x 4 (pink), x2 (red)

do pm me if u r interested in the items above tks
happy.gif

Hi MB,

I'm interest in your stuff but unable to post in that link. Is the 3-in-1 tupperware type containers still available? Can it be use in microwave?

Go morning ladies
2643641.gif
TGIF!!

Hi Hanabi, its available, the pink ones right? Cannot be used in microwave. Those were from Taiwan, FYI. Let me know whether to reserve for you? Can PM me.

Hi Ladies

I have the LD Jumbo Towel, Mat, and other small prizes (fans, masks, pink pouches) for sale.
Pls PM me if you are interested, tks!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi girls, helping my friend to sell her mug cover as shown in the pic below.
It's brand new, yet to open.
She wants to let it go at the same price that she bought at - $13.90.
If interested, PM me. =)</font>

2649098.jpg

Hi Ladies

Thanks for the overwhelming responses for the Ice-cream Mixer. It has been sold. Now left with the Tatami Mat and Pink Pouch.. Thanks!

Hi Ladies,
I have the following to let go from the coming July LD:
1.Japanese vermicelli container $40
2660045.jpg

2.Dessert bowl set x 7 $10
2660046.jpg

3.Sake cup x 7 $10
2660047.jpg
2660048.jpg

4.Dispenser x 4 $10
2660049.jpg

5.Face shaped tray x 5
2660050.jpg

6.Hand towel set x 6 $10
2660051.jpg

7. Magnet set x 7 $10
2660052.jpg

Please PM me or leave a msg here for those who are interested.Will arrange for collection/postage once LD arrive. Thanks
happy.gif

Hi Pinky,

U have order the whole set but only want certain items? So now selling away the extras? Heez!! Cant get to pm you. There is a message saying "Sorry, but the user you have selected does not accept private messages. " Please confirm ya. Thanks!!

Japanese vermicelli container $40 *RESERVED*

meimeibaby,
I want everything. That's y I order 1/2 set(-_-") Pm can liao(^_~) Btw, can u send me the email about the mooncake again?

1.Japanese vermicelli container x 1 $40
- LYD

- LYD

3.Sake cup x 7 $10

4.Dispenser x 4 $10

5.Face shaped tray x 5 $15

6.Hand towel set x 6 $10
- LYD

7. Magnet set x 7 $10
- LYD

Hi Pinky, so sad I missed out on the Vermicelli container! Would like to get these:

1.Japanese vermicelli container x 1 $40
- LYD

- LYD
- angeltopg

3.Sake cup x 7 $10
- LYD
- angeltopg

4.Dispenser x 4 $10

5.Face shaped tray x 5 $15
- angeltopg (KIV)

6.Hand towel set x 6 $10
- LYD
- angeltopg (KIV)

7. Magnet set x 7 $10
- LYD

For the Tray and Hand Towel Set which I KIV, do you have the dimensions? Thanks for sharing
happy.gif

Hi LYD

Would like to have the following :-

a) Dispenser x 1
b) Hand Towel x 2
c) Magnet x 2

Are they still available? Please advise

Back