Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

lyd.. dbs savings 0204026199 .. how would u like to collect ur brooches?
happy.gif

emma,
hahaha..i sure know u will laugh one...when u wanna go over? i hv to sms her..or call her, cos she dun like to sms one...

the food warmer with me leh..u only can collect 2 cabinets.

LYD,
oh yah, the coupons..can mail to me, need to reach me by wed, enuff time? i tt postage to you? thanks for offering.....

emma,
okies sure, i msg her to pre-empt her, then i msg you her hp, u contact her directly okies? thanks dear...mah fan ni le...

Hi Ladies,

I'm CLOSING this spree at 12noon today. Going to email my jap friend to ask him to order for me.

Any other orders coming in? MUST COME IN BEFORE 12 noon TODAY. Thanks!
happy.gif

*** LYD BP ***

letter holder (RED) - SGD24 each.
(including shipping from Japan to Singapore.)

NOTE: IF got 7 pieces and above PER COLOUR, SGD22 each.
+++ jpeg +++ 1324990 +++
+++
1324997.jpg

55cm x 40 cm
1. LYD
2. bbgirl
3. sasi
4. Jasmine Wong

+++ jpeg +++ 1324993 +++
+++
1324998.jpg

Letter holder ( white) - SGD24
(including shipping from Japan to Singapore.)
55cm x 40 cm
1. LYD

<font color="aa00aa">LYD &amp; Lili,</font>
Can you give me the coupon if you have extra? I might be going to BKK on May. Thanks!

Hi Ladies!
MIA these few days coz was away in msia, missed all the BPs, i like the brollys and cabinet =(

Lili
if TH got more of the cabinet, pls reserve for me, thanks!
You going BKK next week huh? So fun!

Emma
Think i'll opt for post, $0.50 enuff?

Emma,
heyo, just called my fren, she going bk to Malacca ah..back only 2mr nite. so can u contact her on monday nite? thanks ah...

PP,
hiyo, dun think TH got anymore of the bunny drawers lah..already asked them. sorry ah.

btw, yr food warmer hows? wanna pass to who? or u coming to meet me?

hey, dun waste postage on the brooch lah..Emma can pass to me, then u collect with yr food warmer, ai mai? hehe...

LYD,
wooohooo..thanks ah..u've got email
happy.gif

lili,
if TH has the $35 ( BP price) SIT RIBBON cabinet... pls reserve one for me.

Also, if in future got any SIT RIBBON item, pls reserve for me first until I reply can? Because sometimes I missed out because I'm not in front of the comp.

<font color="aa00aa">LYD,</font>
Aiyo, I think I'll be going BKK around 15th May... Maybe can wait Lili come back from BKK, see whether she have extra discount coupon or not =) Thank!

Lili
If TH still have stock do keep 1 for me k.
I'm lookin for one to keep my gal's stuff.

How come u didn't reserved 1 for yourself 1st??

lili,
can I trouble you to help me buy a towel in Sanrio BKK using the coupon? Because didn't managed to use the coupon to buy after quarrel with DH in BKK! (but now we are ok already lah
happy.gif
)

elizabeth,
becos i haben decide yet mah..didnt know u gals all like it..hahaha..but its ok lah..i can buy other stuff or spend it in BKK
happy.gif
no worries...

LYD,
okies sure...will do that.

aiyo, you must be so mad after the quarrel to missed buying yr towel. wat towel? can describe mah? where to find?

<font color="ff0000">LILI'S SPREE
HK/RABBIT CABINET (TOTAL: 5 SETS) (CLOSED)
SELLING PRICE: $49.90
BP PRICE: $35.00</font>

1) emma
2) blue_genie
3) kittymum (Paid)
4) ktgal88
5) szu

paulyn,
no need to cook today coz hubby &amp; son when for meet-the-parent session n my monster with my mum so can have peaceful time to do my cleaning, ironing, wash clothes &amp; go online for a while...heehee

Lili
oh ok, so Emma will pass u my brooches. I come and collect from u. U in office next mon to wed hor? I see when is a good time to run out of the house w/o hubby knowing, he's working from home =P

Emma
pls pass my brooches to Lili, thanks!

<font color="0077aa">LYD,</font>
Had PM u my POSB saving ac. Btw, i put up so many times here in the thread leh! u nvr c ah? Aiyo.. u must be very busy to browse thru the thread right? i also think so the thread move so fast!!! cannot catch up liao... =D

<font color="0077aa">PauLing,</font>
We r not meeting today right? I thot i saw u r getting ur fren to get something fm <font color="0077aa">Lili</font>? Hey, i will pass some items for the other ladies to <font color="0077aa">Lili</font> thru <font color="0077aa">MsBrown</font> too! Do u want me to pass to both ladies too? Let me know ya!

Good afternoon ladies!
happy.gif

Lili
Okie. Thanks!
happy.gif

Kittymum
Ya that is the one! Wow u very resourceful! Ya I know it is not authentic but very cute looking.
happy.gif

Oh Thursday I working also wor...think we have to arrange another day. Will u go town on weekends?

PLL
No more camera pouch sorry... How u wanna collect? I stay at Redhill.

yalokittycindy
PLL reserved the HK container be4 u. Will reserve the dustbin set for u.
happy.gif
How u wanna collect?

Hello Kitty's stuff for sale:

Taken:
2) Set of 2 dustbins - $5 - yalokittycindy
3) HK container - $12 - PLL
5) HK camera pouch - $6 -kittymum
Have emailed/PMed u all my a/c details.
happy.gif

Available:
1) Hot water flask - $10
4) MM LD slippers - $10
6) HK bag (can fit A4 size stuff) - $5
7) HK LD cup with lid - $8 (have 2 to let go)- $15 for 2.

Ladies who bot the Mac HK toy, anyone have figured out how to insert the stickers back? My boy itchy hands went to pull all out when I was not looking!
sad.gif

hey VQ

Yes, we are not meeting up today. Yes, Please help me pass my items to lili.

Lili

Will you pass me the items from VQ sent thru Ms Brown.

Ms Brown

Thanks for your help.

Emma
Sorry for the late transfer. I have transferred $10 to ur DBS savings under ref 1637054898. You can pass to lili, thru ms brown. hee hee. Thanks so much...
happy.gif

Lili
Thanks for being a great HK friend. So nice of you to offer help again. I will go to ur place to collect when it's with you.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi Emma,

I will transfer the postage cost to u and can you post to me? Bcos dun thk i will be somewhere near bukit batok lor. Will pm you my add can?

Hi LYD,

Now then see the letter holder which you had posted and spree also closed already. If you have extra sell me can?

Thanks

PLL,
hi, ok to collect yr stuff from VQ thru msbrown. pls inform the ladies involved.

emma,
pass me PP's brooches too hor...

blueblue,
aiyah..no problem lah...small matter
happy.gif
i more central mah....

hey lili,
got to wait for msbrown to collect the thermal flask from VQ,then msbrown pass the stuff to you and then we arrange to meet hor, correct hor?

Feifei,
Went people park but din manage to find the pyjamas. If u see anywhere selling this HK pyjamas dress(open front button) wh u bought earlier, let me know ok? Hope to get one before my delivery. Thanks.
1325738.jpg

Ladies,
If u see any pasar malam selling HK pyjamas let me know k, thks a million!

Princess,
I bot mine frm a BP here wor...let me help u find, see if the BP is still on, bery nice print de =)... so in e end u bot any PJ?

Lili,
Enjoy ur trip hor =)...

Back