Glenn Doman Flash Card Users Corner

hotsoup,

i got my blank flashcards (ie. 6" x 22") from the paper supplier Hiap Moh located in Jurong West area. Min order qty is 600 pieces so you may wish to share with other mummies in the forum. Suggest that you google and email them for details.

Can any mummy who is currently adopting the glenn doman method advise as to how to kickstart the program for newborns? Im planning to flash cards with english words, math dots, chinese characters and pictures? Which should I start off with first and when should I introduce the next set? That is, start off with english word cards followed by math dots or those with chinese characters? should picture cards be the last to be introduced? Appreciate all advice! Thanks!

thnx snow!

btw which is the best size to get? I called them, they say 6x22" can get 600pc, 5x22" can get 700pc.

As far as i noe, GD has got 803 cards? Are they all 5x22"? what other sizes in the box set?

I asked another mummy, she mentioned 5x22" and 4x22" in the orig.set, but the book suggests DIY 6x22"..so which is bettter?

What is a good no. of papers to start with? Can use them for single words, couplets, phrases, etc for 1 uniform size? or need to chge paper? pls advise.
thnx!

I heard that Shichida also uses flash cards, but what is theirs abt?
ANy1 has done a comparison b4?

Is Shichida's materials exp?

Hi Yin,
I'm new to this. Can you advise me how to kick start the GD program and where can I get the materials?
Could you share with me the word list in English and Chinese too?
Many many thx!

thanks yin , I have received!
happy.gif

hi Florence n divine
you're welcome.

for those new to this program and mummies asking me how to start... and those want the English's couplet and sentences...sorry if i miss your questions. pls read the e books 'how to multiply your baby intelligence',(vol.1c pg.220~ )or how tho teach your baby to read' 如何教宝宝阅读 in Chinese version, can borrow from library. there are a lot of tips on how to make cards and teach you how to start. for those haven't read the e book, i can share with u.

Hi Mummies,

Had previously wanted to DIY but too much time and cost. From getting the paper, printer, cartridge n thinking of the words.

Any mummies keen on preloved GD kits. PM me. Thanks

Hi

Can anyone advise where I can get the red dots for the math programme? I've the paper but wonder where to buy the dots in such a huge amount.

Thanks
Dinah

Back