Expose Cheating husband to Pregnant wife?

TiredAF

Hello, I know there are more people who got cheated here than the cheaters so i know i will get some heat posting this. I was the 3rd party and recently got pregnant but we called the relationship of 2 years off after finding out i was pregnant. At the start he keep saying going to divorce but then suddenly his wife pregnant? and he blame me! He made me abort the baby but still keeps checking in to make sure i really did it. Should I tell the wife that this happened to let her know personally? i have no intention of wanting to be with him anymore but i am just so disgusted with him.

I feel like the wife should know his character. im not the first girl he cheated on with the wife.

Hello, I know there are more people who got cheated here than the cheaters so i know i will get some heat posting this. I was the 3rd party and recently got pregnant but we called the relationship of 2 years off after finding out i was pregnant. At the start he keep saying going to divorce but then suddenly his wife pregnant? and he blame me! He made me abort the baby but still keeps checking in to make sure i really did it. Should I tell the wife that this happened to let her know personally? i have no intention of wanting to be with him anymore but i am just so disgusted with him.

I feel like the wife should know his character. im not the first girl he cheated on with the wife.
In the first place why did you allow yourself to be a kept woman and wreck people marriage and family??
why didn’t you make known to his wife when both of you were having the affair? And now you decided to coz he blamed and wanted you to abort the baby... how ridiculous is this and selfish of you.
This called retribution... am sorry that am being candid and honest

make him compensate you for all the hurt and harms he done to you.

Firstly ask yourself what is it that you wish to get out of this by telling the wife? Because you have 2 years time to tell her that but you didn’t and only choose to do so now that you break off with him and is also pregnant

I know some wives stupidly closes one eye knowing that their husbands cheat on them but they are willing to take the men back.. for me I definitely can’t and will not.. but yes there are women who will do so

Also same like you, you know the guy cheated on the wife and you are willing to be with him for this 2 long years ?

You didn't get the trophy and now trying to be noble...

By God's grace, He has redeemed you.. stay a kind soul.. and don't b a 3rd party agn.

Their marriage problem is nvr yours. Move on.

I had a friend who are like you but the only difference was that he lied to her. Anyway, my friend exposed him but his wife's reply was you are the first one and wont be the last one.

Did you end up telling her?

Back