Dr Tan Kian Sing from TCM

Dr Tan Kian Sing
Blk 433 Clementi Ave 3 #01-266 S(120433)
Tel: 6872 3237
Only rem that they're closed on Public hols, Sun and Wed.
Suggest you call to check.
Ms Tan has left.

Dear gals, how are you all doing over there? So sorry for not logging in for quite sometime here. Hope everyone is doing fine there.

PgHua, Tanny, MeinMe and gals,
I would like to share my little good news with you all. I finally got BFP! Miracles do happened! I am in week 11 now. So sorry, wanted to share my good news to you earlier but was not really stable before that.

My positive news came when I least expected it. I conceived naturally on the month when we were having a total break from Prof. Wong and Dr. Tan. I was busy with work that month, so HB and I decided to take a break and postpone our 3rd round of IUI plan with Prof. Wong. And here it comes! Hehe... Until now, I still can't believe we did it sometime. Here are some recaps on what I did before I conceive: (Most of the tips are from Phylee actually)

- The bowl theory
I bought 2 new bowls, I have chosen two different size bowls which are different from what I have in my house now. So that I am able to use it when I bought home. While buying, keep thinking this is also to prepare for my new additional family members.

- Take conceive well from blackmore
I started taking concieve well after some recommendation from forum gals. I remember there is special promotion in price for purchsing 2 boxes in guardians. I bought 4 boxes in total, having the 'kaisu' mind. lol...
I find it quite useful for me, I took about one month and I got concieve. I still have 3 boxes of conceive well untouch at home. Anyone interested to try? I am most willingly give pass it to you all.
happy.gif

- Praying to Zu Shen Niang Niang in Shuan Lin temple.
I prayed to ZSNN following Phylee's instruction. Telling to ZSNN that you will return how many red egg after your baby first month. I was very sincere when praying, and believed ZSNN will give me strength and determination until the day succeed. Tt time I am actually prepare to try IVF already.

Last but not least,
- No stress
I think this is the most difficult part of all. But I truly believe we are subconsciously giving ourselves too much stress on TTCing every month. Just happen that particular month I was very busy with work, and was not thinking of TTCing at all. HB and I were both very tired with our failed IUIs and enjoying our little break from doctor’s appointments. We BD as and when we are in the mood, but I think we only BD twice tt month. So I believe no stress was part of the successful factor too.

I hope some of you also have good news to share too. Sprinkle baby dust to my ttcing sisters here.
happy.gif

heatherwhite!!!!!!!!!!!

wow good news!!!
happy.gif
pls pray bbdust to all of us here!!!
happy.gif
we need it!!!
happy.gif
congrats to u n yr hub!!
happy.gif

rem call Dr Tan to inform him
happy.gif

HeatherWhite
Wow, happy for you. Congrats to both of you. Will bring my biggest bag to grab bbdust from you. Haha...
Interested in the conceive well, will get 1 box from you. Let me know how much??? Tks.

Phylee, how are you???

<font color="aa00aa">Congrats, heatherwhite!
So, when's your EDD?

I'm trying out ConceiveWell too and would like to have a box if you still have stock. Please PM me with the price ya.</font>

Purplelace,
Thanks for your wishes, I will PM you later.

PGHua,
Hehe... thanks gal! Yeah... will pass you the conceive well for you to try. Hope you got good news after taking it too.. Let me check with HB again to see if he is able to squeze time during this weekends to go Shuang lin Temple 'bai bai'. If yes, I will like to return some hard boil eggs like what Phylee did previously. Are you interested to go pray pray too? If yes, then I meet you and pass it to you there?

Tanny,
How are you? Hope you are doing well there.

Gals, tons of babydust to you all. Hope all of us will graduate and be mother soon! jia you!

Hi Bbloh,

My EDD is 23 April. But I think the EDD will change de. hehe...
If you want I can pass you the conceive well too. I not intend to charge lar. Just hope sisters here can be like me got good news to share soon.
happy.gif

PGhua, I'm doing fine
happy.gif
happy to pass the first trimester and now learning to take thing easy and walk slowly for the sake of the babies.
happy.gif
are you girls still seeing Dr Tan?

Hee.. Seems like shuang lin temple become a regular meeting point and hangout place for us all. Im sure all of us will graduate to be mummies soon!

HeatherWhite
Tks. Yup, im interested to go there 'bai bai', just keep us posted when you'll be there. Take care. PM me.

Phylee
Still seeing Dr. Tan and in fact I just told them y'day will try for another 1-2 months if still don't have and I might gave up trying already. Is so sad after months n months of trying and see no results. You too take care. Btw, know your baby gender already???

PGhua, hugz. Don't feel sad
happy.gif
I think it's good to take a break from TCM for a while. Who knows you will strike then
happy.gif
I have faith in you! I might be expecting boy-boy-girl but need detailed scan to confirm. Detailed scan is in another two weeks time. I'm feeling slight cramps since last weekend so i really must learn to accept that I need to take things slower now.
happy.gif

I'm sure Heatherwhite baby dusted eggs will spread some luck to you girls too! No harm just take, pray to zsnn and eat them once you are out of the temple
happy.gif
babydust!

<font color="aa00aa">heatherwhite,
No la. Pai seh leh. Just tell me how much and I can tt to you. Can you send by postage? Or which area do you normally 'hang out'?</font>

Congrats HealtherWhite!!!

Guess what, I'm into my 11 weeks too, EDD 28 Apr 2011. Due to my age, I'll be induced 1-2 weeks earlier.

Sorry ladies that I had been keeping mum because I patang, didnt want to share till after my 12W oscar's test next week. I just thought of spreading more baby dust in this thread together with HeatherWhite. kekekeke.

What did I do in Aug?
1) HB and me went to NUH for a series of fertility tests. I'm cleared while HB's result is not ideal and we've decided to leave it to fate;
2) shelved my FitFlops and wear my birkenstock instead
3) pray at song zi guan yin temple in end Jul. Actually, I've prayed in general as I didn't know that song zi guan yin is at the side entrance and promised to return with 1 month vege diet, I just completed 2 weeks and returned 2 weeks in contribution in kinds because my body not respsonding well to vege diet;
4) bowl theory, this is my 2nd bowl that I bought;
5) was a busy month for me as I was busy arranging offsite conference and my helper went on 2 weeks home leave. We only managed to B/D once before I went offsite. When tested BFP, I was like, is this true? wasn't hopeful at all because I've experienced so many times of chemical pregancies!!! I've only arranged to see gynae at W8 but gynae's scan showed 7W, last Sat went 2nd appt and confirmed is 10W.

All the best to all.

PhyLee,
Hi there.
Hehe... Ops...then we change the meeting place to Dr. Tan's clinic? haha...

Ohya, have you called Dr. Tan to report your good news already? I haven't told him yet. Very bad hor... But I find a bit weird to suddenly call Dr. Tan to tell him I got pregnant out of sudden. I wonder he can recall who am I or not. hehe... Then also thaught of dropping by to tell him the news. But HB asked me do we need to book appointment in advance to see him or not. haha... Hmn... maybe I will just post him a thank you card... hehe...
happy.gif

PGHua,
I know how you feel. I also feel like giving up after I failed my 2nd IUI. And having real doubts on whether if I ever will get pregnant or not. Until I heard Phylee's good news, I felt inspired and start to have hope again. Don't lose hope ok? Go buy bowl, pray to ZSNN. We all will be here to support each other! Jia you!

Bbloh,
I live in CCK, where you live? Is it convenient for you to collect from me? Just take it, don't worry.

MeinMe,
Hehe... big congratulation to you! Wahaha... Actually me and Phylee also suspect you have good news over there. haha... So happy for you! I am doing my Oscar next Thursday. A bit worry, but will stay positive. We keep each other updates ok?

Yeah gals, see miracle do happen! Don't lose hope ok... Jia you!

Hi Heatherwhite - want to send a PM to you but I can't, says you don't want to accept. Want to ask you about Conceive Well - can you PM me with your email and I reply? Thanks - and CONGRATS!!!!

heatherwhite

received yr pm n replied
happy.gif

looks like more n more graduates!!
happy.gif

hope more to come!

MeinMe
congrats to u!! u had a #1 rite?? seem like relax is the key word ah!! but ......

Meinme, Congrats too! Just be more careful and I'm so happy to hear that you are also approaching 2nd trimester. And you are so close to Heatherwhite! I'm very happy for you
happy.gif

Heatherwhite, yeah lor. I also haven't called Dr Tan. :p Maybe I'll buy some snacks one day and just drop by to thank him during lunch.

Meinme, do you intend to take TCM when you reach 2nd trimester?

Thanks all for the well wishes, I'm still in the "are you sure?" state!!!

purplelace, my no.1 is same age as yours. Yours is 5 right? mine is a princess.

Phylee, no, I do not intend to do TCM. I'll start my birdnest intake and I think my mum will make some soup for me. Actually weekly, my mum makes cong cao soup for my girl and me to drink, it's a weekly chore when we go over for dinner.

Ladies, hang in there, this will come when you are least expected, will be your turn soon.

My gynae told me a few got BFP after their HSG, therefore, I kept asking people to do HSG!!! I did mine in early Aug and tio. We had been trying for awhile, though our tubes may not be blocked but got some "obstacle", HSG helps to clear the passage.

Congrats Heatherwhite and MeinMe
happy.gif

Hope the baby dust continues for the months to come!

heather white, I don't mind the Conceive well too, if still have ;) Grab some luck from you! Must still pay you la, if not in full, at least a token ya. You going Dr Tan clinic? Meet you there?

Oh sorry i think it's all taken. Never mind I will take the eggs if you going to return at SL temple then. Keke...good enough too. Let us know. Thanks!

hi meinme

yes my boy ald 5 years old!! tried #2 so long liao..till ....until saw the good news from u ,phylee n heatherwhite!!
happy.gif
jia you n enjoy pregnancy once again!!
happy.gif

heatherwhite

replied u....dun mind by postage ok? let me noe amt to tt okok
happy.gif
thank u!!!
happy.gif

Purplelace,

Recieved your PM.
Ok I will post it to you then, maybe I will post to BBloh and Pghua too. But got to wait till maybe next week? Recently feeling very tired and unwell. The only thing I feel like doing after work is to go home and sleep. Hehe... I will try to post it by next Thursday cos I took a day leave for oscar test.
And I really can't recall how much I bought the conceive well liao. Actually I not sure if it really helped me, or just out of coincidence... Maybe all you need to do is to send me a full month cake on your bb first month next time in return. ok?
happy.gif

Oceangal,
Thanks for your wishes. Yeah, I also hope BFP news will continue to spread to everyone here. Let's all graduate from here and help Dr. Tan to retire earlier. lol...

PGhua,
HB has very packed schedule this weekends, but I will try to go Shuang lin temple early on Sat morning. Maybe not meeting you there le, I will post the conceive well for you instead. PM me your address too ok?

BBloh,
PM me your address too. I will post it in one goal. I will let you all know once I post it.

Phylee,
How are you there? Hope you feeling better after a day rest. If still not feeling well then go take MC ok? Take care.

heatherwhite

thank u so much
happy.gif

no problem at all ..we can wait
happy.gif
since we alreay waited so long before tat hehe
happy.gif
but hope yr bbdust will pass on to the conceive well n pass to us!
happy.gif

sure no problem!! sure give u bb full mth cake !!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
* must be positive*!

please have more rest
happy.gif

HeatherWhite
PM you my address already. Very Pai Seh if don't pay you. Tks.
If I strike, sure to give u bb full mth. cake...

PGhua, purplelace,

LOL... okok... I am looking forward to receive your baby full month cake too. Yes, let's keep our spirit high high here.

Our TTCing journey is not as easy as most people out there. But we have a group of supportive good sisters here. I am so great to have you all to support me through those tough up and down time. Jia you Jia you. I believe all of us here will graduate! Sure will!
happy.gif

Hi gals,

I'm doing IUI with Dr Fong Yang this cycle. Is it common to do the HCG jab for IUI procedure? I did HCG last cycle and try naturally but no luck!

I'm feeling very sad cos Dr says my hormones not sufficient hence the growth of the follicle is slow and he recommend I try the FSH jabs next if IUI fails. If 3 cycles still nothing then go IVF. Hai, FSH jab is self administer, so scary.

Dr Tan is damn good, I went scan on Mon 12mm and Dr Fong says go back today Thursday to scan and see can do IUI on Sat. I saw Dr Tan on Tues for acupuncture, told him and he said no way my ovulation will happen on Sat. He said most likely it's on MOn. True enough, Dr Fong says do IUI on Mon.

Oceangal,

Are you on clomid this cycle?
Yes, I took HCG jab before my 2 IUI procedure. Usually the jab is done in the evening time and the IUI will be scheduled around 36hours later. This is to help the egg to release from our folicle.
You are on which CD today? I also have late ovulation and normally only done my IUI on CD18. Don't worry, since you are already half way through, just stay relax and thing will turn out well de.

Morning gals, I am heading to Shuang lin temple to return eggs now. If u free later, can go bai bai n take the eggs too. Baby dust to all.
happy.gif

hello heatherwhite, i have actually PM you, but dun know if is working.
Saw yuor success story in the forum. Mind if i ask you on praying to ZuSheng ninag niang, what shd i buy to pray? also how many eggs to return and when should i return? is this the temple at toa payoh?
secondly, on the bowl theory, do you get two bowls of the same design or different design? 1 bowl = 1 kid? Ive just started to tccing, so hope to gain some tips from you gals..thanks!

Heathwhite !!!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MeinMe !!!!!!! conGrats !!!!!!!

So nice to hear this from you !!!! Yeah !!!!! No wonder been quiet for some time.

Do send me baby dusts .... My turn is coming soon, I hope!!! I had disappointment last month and cried so sad for several days din want to log in as it reminds of the sadness. It was terrible. I took the chance to sign up beginner yoga, met a wonderful person, keep my hopes up, I'm starting to ttc again.

Hugsz Heatherwhite - u have made it !!!!!! Same for u Meinme! I wanna graduate soon too
happy.gif

Heatherwhite : hv pm u.

Hi AhDa,

Yes, the temple is located at Toa Payoh. I also don't know what is the proper correct way of praying to ZSNN. I didn't buy anything when I went to pray.
There is an information counter at the side of the temple. You can ask the person there. I think they will teach you the proper way of praying. hehe...
This was how me and hb prayed, we first prayed to all the gods in the temple. We both quite blur but we managed to follow a aunty in front of us on the praying sequence. Hehe... Afterthat, we specially went to ZSNN, kneel down in front of her and say our prayer. I think we must first introduce ourselves, like telling our name, and then follow by your wish. I think there is no fix numbers of eggs we must return, just follow your own will ba.

Er, regarding on the bowl theory... I think the main idea is to buy additional bowl, thinking in mind that you are ready for your new additional member to join your family. I think buy one bowl is enough. To me I bought 2 bowls cos I don't have those bowls in my kitchen tt time. hehe... For me, I bought two Cornell bowls, one is those big big soup bowl size, and the other one is smaller one which I can use it when I cook instant noodles. Hehe... I use them immediately after I bought home. hehe... Actually all the tips were from Phylee. hehe... Don't know if I interpreted correctly or not. ;p

AhDa, just enjoy your ttcing journey, don't be stress up on the tips now, since you only just started ttcing. All you need to do is to stay relax and BD more during your ovulation window. Cheers...

PhyLee,
Do correct me on the tips if I were wrong. hehe...

Tanny,
Nice to hear from you! Hugz...
happy to know you are doing fine and staying strong and positive! I have confident in you, and you sure graduate soon! Sprinkle tons of baby dust to you. Will reply your PM later.
happy.gif

BBloh,
Sent you a PM, I need your name on my postage. Or can I just attention using your nick? Do let me know ya.

PGhua,
Did you go bai bai on last Sat? Manage to get my hard boiled eggs?

Welcome AhDa. Heatherwhite is correct for all the tips
happy.gif
100 marks! hehe.. actually I also hearsay from the other sisters in the forum. So whatever one suggests, I will try it out! Since you have just started ttc, don't stress yourself too much yeah
happy.gif

tanny, so happy that you found a inspirational figure in your yoga class. Positive support is always good! You will graduate soon..
happy.gif
Remember we were all on that soon-to-graduate list that I drew up months ago
happy.gif

Thanks heatherwhite and phylee! And to all mummies and mum to be for all the tips! Yaloh, just started so must relex loh..maybe shd go visit dr tan to tiao the bidy first

Everafter,
This is the number I have too. Maybe you try call back later?

AhDa,
Ya, don't give yourself too much stress. Good luck, must share with us once you got good news too.
happy.gif

PgHua, purplelace and bbloh,
Gals, I have sent out my postage yesterday. Do check you mailbox ya.
happy.gif

HeatherWhite
Tks. so much. Already received your postage.
Now in 2ww, should I start taking or wait until AF report then start taking???

Last sat. hb is not free so we missed it.

Pghua,

I think you can start taking it whenever you like. But I think is good habit to read the leaflet for some points to take note before you consume any drug. I stop taking my folic acid after taking the conceive well, cos it also contains folic acid in the pills. So do take note ya, we don't want to overdose ourselves with tons of supplements.
happy.gif

I think I also start to take my conceive well during my 2ww. Good luck and baby dust to you. Jia you!

How is everyone doing?

HeatherWhite, how have you been? Oscar result ok? Did my scan on Sat, passed. Waiting for blood test result tomorrow, no call = passed. I hope no call from the clinic.

MeinMe,

Yes, done my Oscar last Thursday and got back my result on Sat morning. So far so good, and consider low risk. So no need to do further test. My next gynea visit is 4 weeks later. You can see the gender already? Mine still can't tell yet. Sigh... my sickness like getting from bad to worst. Keep feeling nausea everytime. And start to have headache in the evening time. I guess I got to bare with it, hope it gets better. Jia you!

Phylee,
How's your gynea visit? I remember yours also around these few days right? Can see your little 3 again. Must be very cute!

Hello everyone. Hope all of you are looking forward to the public holidays in the next two weeks. I am!

Heatherwhite, was about to email you to check on your progress. Hang on there, just another week or so before the nausea fades away..
happy.gif
Yeah, Im having my detailed scan this Wed. Keeping my fingers crossed that all will be fine
happy.gif

MeinMe, glad to hear that your oscar test came out fine. I can't do blood test due to having multiples so can only rely on the NT scan. So far so good. Hope this test alone will be reliable.

Everyone here, jiayou
happy.gif

PhyLee,

Hi there!
Don't worry, NT scan is good enough. Even blood test also not 100% reliable. We need to have faith with our baby ya.
happy.gif
You got go bai bai this time before your detailed scan? Hehe... I think it is becoming our habit to bai bai before gynea visit. hehe... Keep us update too.
happy.gif

heatherwhite

I have received the well wrapped conceive well!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
so i can just take anytime n during 2ww rite?? will do so
happy.gif
happy.gif
thank u so much for passing the items to us.....really appreciated!!!
happy.gif
hope those who received from u will hve good news soon!!
happy.gif

Back