Dr Tan Kian Sing from TCM

Hi,

anybody seeing Dr Tan?
any comments? is he good? how's his charges?
can anybody share?
Thanks alot.
happy.gif

hi.. i just started seeing him this month. Has gone for 3 visits, first two rounds acupuncture to regulate my ovulation, and third time he only gives medicine as he doesn't perform acupuncture after ovulation. Charges varies from 40-70, the medicine after ovulation is more expensive.
Dr Tan is very patient, he answers all the questions that i have.

Has been to Dr Tan at Ying Chun Medical, doesn't really like her character, so didn't go to see Dr chen as she suggested, so give up on her. =). Then went to the Rochor one and tried, yet not as effective as Dr Tan. He managed to shorten my cycle after 2 acupuncture. My cycle is about 35-40 days after my miscarriage. And this month, my ovulation comes on day 15, so happy =). KK doctor asked me to try clomid but i resists.

Anyway, will see him tomorrow, really hope to have good new this month. Hope the above info helps.

He is very busy afterwork on weekday and weekend. So have to made appointment in advance. Good luck

hi hope,

for acupuncture, poke on tummy ?
is it painful ?

thinking to consult him. is it better to visit after menses ?

tea

I'd like to share my good news. I visited Dr Tan Kian Sing at Clementi for 1 cycle, did 1 round of acupuncture, and had his medicines to drink and just found out that I'm pregnant.
The acupuncture is not painful. I think you should visit after menses.

Hi All,

Just wanna share that Dr Tan is good. I strike this month (after seeing him for about 3 months). He's good in treating male fertility prob & "tiao" body/womb for female side. Really thank him for helping us after a long journey.

Baby dust to u all...

Hi Perline,

u are so lucky..I dun have the luck..have been seeing him but my hubby problem is very serious and yet cannot take his medicine but only accupunture. I already resigned to my fate for being childless =(

Hi Sim, I had a miscarriage at week 6
sad.gif
Now trying again & still have faith in Dr Tan. The medicine is killing though. Have to take daily & almost throw up everytime taking it. Haiz! Guess we must jiayou jiayou again... Dun give up ok?!

Hi JWorld,

Dr Tan Kian Sing
TCM Healthcare Medical Center
Blk 433, Clementi Ave 3,
#01-266, Singapore 120433
Tel : 68723237

Hi All,

Just wanna share with u all who r TTC-ing. Please dun give up hopes!!! Miracle do happens because God is so GREAT!

I had a miscarriage on 26 Sep (at week 6). It's my 1st pregnancy & it's very tough for me! Well, we couldn't do anything if God has decided. I just have faith & went back to Dr Tan to continue my accupunture & taking his medicine. Guess what?! I strike again immediately in my very next cycle! Me & hubby still couldn't believe it sometimes! I tested positive on 01 Nov. When I wrote about my miscarriage here on 31 Oct, I was actually pregnant at 4-5wks. This coming X'mas, it'll be 3mths liao.

So gals out there, please HAVE FAITH & babydust to u all *~*~*~*~*~

Hi, need some advice - I've been seeing Dr Tan for 5 mths already and still no news. Also, I feel very awkward during the acupuncture sessions cos the needles are inserted at the low abdomen area. Any ladies here feel that it's an invasion of privacy?

M also thinking of switching to Dr Zou in AMK. Anyone tried both Dr Tan and Dr Zou? Please share your experiences. Thanks!

hi, Is Dr Tan really good? I have being trying to have a baby but to no avail."sad,sad"
sad.gif
I think i am not ovulating properly. I really hope Dr Tan helps... Cos I really wanted a baby... But for those who are still trying Cheer up... i am sure things will sure work out for you...

Hi, i have been trying for a bb for 9 cycles. After seeing Dr Tan for 2-1/2 cycles, i striked.

Good luck and God Bless to everyone..

hi ladies
do anyone know if Dr Tan med is okay to take after ovulation? I have a packet that says "before ovulation" but not sure if that also applies to the pills and syrup?

your advice is greatly appreciated!!

pills and syrup normally is taken before ovulation (in my case). But before ovulation, there are some days where i had to drink the powder medicine as well.

Best is to call and ask if you are not sure.

Hi Hi...
Saw your discussion threads and noted that Dr Tan is good. And I've just booked to see him tmr. Think he must be quite good cos' all the night appts taken up until Apr 09!!!!

I hope I can be like you all and conceive soon as I've been trying for about 4 years liao
sad.gif

Thanks for sharing your experience
happy.gif

Dear all

I have 2 boxes of preseed. Selling at $30 per box or $55 for 2 boxes.

Meet up at AMK MRT/ raffles place MRT. Other MRT stations can be arranged depending on convenience

Interested, pls PM or email me [email protected]

Hi, Im also with Dr Tan now and been there for twice. I found him very friendly and patient, like him very much.
I have PCO hence gynea told me that i don't ovulate at all. sad sad.
Anyone seeing Dr Tan with the same problem and manage to ovulate with the help of acupuncture sessions and medicine?

pearl & kohjaslyn,

I'm with Dr Tan now too,just see him 1st time last week..It was my 1st time did acupuncture ...so many medicine to eat...do you have msn? If yes...we can chat more ... my msn:[email protected]

hi pearl & kohjaslyn & lavender,

my hb and i are also seeing Dr Tan.
my cycle used to be 40days or longer. after seeing Dr Tan, now comes at 28-30days just one 1 week of medicine. which is a good thing for me, cos i can finally count my ovulation days.

We're with him since jan09. He's very friendly.
now he's treating my hb, and tiao my body, cos i'm always getting asthma relapse =)

hi pearl, lavender and teobaby,

ya, i agreed with teobaby, dr tan is very friendly.

my case is a bit different from teobaby. my cycle is mostly 32-36 days and once a while 40 over days if i've mid-cycle spotting. but this month i dont have mid-cycle spotting yet my mense not here yet and it's 37 days today liao! u all may be thinking i could hit the jackpot this month liao but sadly i ovulated on the wrong side this month (i'm only left with 1 fallopian tube) so how can be pregnant??!! well, i jus hope for miracle....

Hi teobaby,

Wow, only 1 week that prove that his medicine is really good. Lets see if my mense will be shorten this month or not. Like you i have long cycle too and very irregular. Hope that you can strike soon.

Hi JK,

Just curious how you know you ovulated on the wrong side this month, maybe you really pregnant?

hi pearl,

dr tan did a physical check and said most likely i will ovulate on my wrong side though not 100% accurate lah. really really hope there's a miracle... haha...

Hi pearl & kohjaslyn & teobaby,

I was so happy that i finished 9 days of medicine after ovulation day and waiting to see whether have good new...who know..my mense come...So just make appointment to see Dr Tan again...

Dr Tan help me adjust my ovulation day to day 14 just 1 time visited him,my ovulation day used to be early like day 11/12..

Hope good news coming soon for all of us..
happy.gif

hi,

still sad though expected... my mense came on 39th day.

teobaby, my case is different from yours ley. for your case, the chinese medicine shortened your cycle. but mine is lengthened!!! as mentioned before, mine usually 32-35 days and once in a while 40 over days if i have mid-cycle spotting. but this month i dont hv mid-cycle spotting yet my cycle was delayed. that's y felt very sad now cos' really tot got miracle
sad.gif

i'm going to ask dr tan at my next visit. dont know whether is it the medicine not suitable for me or what.

Hi JK,

Don't be sad, we are all hoping for miracle and i believe we will be hear. I'm worst, Dr Tan can't detect any egg. haha..

Hi Lavender,

Oh that great, you have normal ovulation so i guess high chance of hearing good news from you first.

Pearl,

U have PCOS issit? I also have, that's why I dont ovulate every month also i.e. no eggs.

Lavender, share with us the good news hor...

Luck to all of us!

Hi JK,

Ya i have PCOS. My gynae did a v-scan only but according to Dr Tan, must do blood test to confirm le. But im not a classic PCOS le, im not hairy and quite skinny but have oily skin.

Btw, how often you visit Dr Tan, i find the bill quite high le. This month already almost $300 liao and going this Friday again. keke..

Hi Pearl,thank you your wishes...How Dr Tan detect egg?how often you visit Dr Tan?What time your appointment this Friday?I will see Dr Tan this Friday too..
happy.gif

Hi JK,good luck to you too
happy.gif

Hi Lavender, Dr Tan will press your lower abdomen, both left and right ovary to check for egg. Accordingly to him, the egg is big enough to be detected by pressing. When he press you will feel like a fishball inside you is bounding. But i can't tell.
Haha.

Oh i can't remember is 12pm or 12:30pm, how about yours?

Hi Pearl,how many days after mense able to check for egg? I will be there about 4pm...12 or 12.30pm should be close for break?If our appointment time close enough then will be able to meet each other...he he ....How many times you visit per month?

Hi Pearl, I'm confirmed PCOS but skinny and oily face like you. since last yr, my face outbreaks very easily and it's worse than my puberty stage lor!

ya, i agree, the bills quite high. think i spent abt $300 liao also for less than a cycle. also dont know works for me or not. have so many questions to ask dr tan on my next visit.

Hi JK, last night i just told my hubby the bill is high and don't know have to seek treatment for how long. We can't expect for miracle to happened within 1 to 2 months but looking at the bill how i wish i can strike asap. haha.

Hi pearl, we just have to keep our fingers crossed... i went yesterday and the assistant told me last week got 3 couple strike. 2 out of these couples were very lucky, they only went 3 times only!!!! let's hope it will be our turn this month... pray hard....

Hi ladies,

I'm also seeing Dr Tan.
May i know wat are the problems that u all have? mine is hubby sperm not good.

Mb we can share experience?

hi felicia..

me seeing Dr Tan too.. main issue also hubby's sperm no gd...

hw long hv u been seeing him ?

Hi New / Felicia,

may i know what are Dr Tan's charges like?
We are seeing him this saturday, and would like to have an estimate..

Thanks!

hi xynn..

consultation is $20.. then medicine, accupuncture another charges..

we usually pay abt 35-45 for consultation accuputure & medication

thanks New. Do you bring your medical checkup report when you go to see him? or he will just feel the pulse or do whatever assessments need to be done?

hi xynn...

yes..do bring along yr report..

esp if the couple is seeing him due to sperm quality.. then the SA will be useful for Dr tan to know how to treat the hubby.

for ladies.. i will tink it beta for us to see him b4 ovulation.. coz aft ovulate, dr tan wun do accunputure for ladies liao.. medication is mainly to "an tai" incase u preggy

Hi New.

i just started seeing Dr Tan this mth only. so have only gone to see him for 3 times. How about u? How long have u seen him? and how long have u been trying?
if u dun mind, may i know wat is ur hubby sperm test results? did Dr Tan ask u to get any other ingredients to cook?

hi felicia..

happy.gif
of coz dun mind to share..

in fact me 2, juz started to see him end last mth. for myself i have seen him 2X, and hubby 3X.
i am pending to see if i ovulated b4 fri as i have an appt on fri with him.. if ovulated then he says no need go liao, coz cant do accunpture.

i have been trying a total of abt 7mth, but oly the last 2 mths r real intensive trying (meaning BD on alternate days during fertile period) and I am also on clomid, this is my last cycle...

his result is oly 1-2% gd quality sperm. his main problem is having those odd sperm shape.

Dr tan oly gave him medication & accupture.. never ask us to cook anything. He asked you guys to cook ? Cook wat?

how abt yrself tried for how long?

hi all

i also seeing Dr Tan..first cycle..tink fail liao as my bbt drop a lot was 37 on cd 27 now cd 29 36.3!!!!

hub ald took SA test when see him next week will noe result!!!

Back