Dr Tan Kian Sing from TCM

Just to share my recent experience

I'm in 35 years old and planed for 2nd kids almost 1 year no result

Recommended by my friend to visit Dr Tan Kien Seng as she was successfully pregnant after 2 cycle with Dr Tan ( but unfortunately she miscarriage on wk of 6)

While, for my case, I test positive after 2 cycle visit with Dr Tan as well, make me so surperised as it seems take effect in very short term. I see my gynae on week of 8 (calculate based on LMP) and after scan he mentioned baby actual size in 6 weeks and can see heartbeat as well. but unfortunately i was informed baby stopped growing and no heartbeat at all on my 2nd time visit on week of 10. so sad.

Generally speaking, I have some doubts whether it is related to the medicine given by Dr. Chen, because I stopped taking the AN TAI YAO since 7 weeks. A similar situation (failure of intrauterine pregnancy) also happens to my friend on week of 6 , Makes me wonder if it is really a coincidence

Is any one have similar experience?

Anyway, I planned to visit him again to try my luck

hope everyone good luck as well

Recommended by my friend to visit Dr Tan Kien Seng as she was successfully pregnant after 2 cycle with Dr Tan ( but unfortunately she miscarriage on wk of 6)

While, for my case, I test positive after 2 cycle visit with Dr Tan as well, make me so surperised as it seems take effect in very short term. I see my gynae on week of 8 (calculate based on LMP) and after scan he mentioned baby actual size in 6 weeks and can see heartbeat as well. but unfortunately i was informed baby stopped growing and no heartbeat at all on my 2nd time visit on week of 10. so sad.

Generally speaking, I have some doubts whether it is related to the medicine given by Dr. Chen, because I stopped taking the AN TAI YAO since 7 weeks. A similar situation (failure of intrauterine pregnancy) also happens to my friend on week of 6 , Makes me wonder if it is really a coincidence

hi I’m also dr tan ... bfp on my recently pregnancy after going him for 1 cycle but bb heartbeat stop at 7w as it shrink...

But I do hv bfp under him on year 2017 and delivered my bb on 2018 after seeing him for 8 months ... so ya same as u still seeing him again to tiao again

my problem lies on hubby issue

btw I’m going 41 this year

I think depends on individual person. His medicines seem to be standard for ladies. No difference at all between each person. His medicine for men seem more customised. I think some ladies experienced longer period cycles with Dr Tan, unfortunately I was one of them. After I stopped seeing him and eating his medicine, my period cycles have gone back to normal... s

Hi @Judyzhu617, and @lady081980,

Don’t mind can share more about your previous experience and if the reason was because stopped taking the meds? I am currently 5weeks+ pregnant still super early, and planning to book a gynae to see soon, and am still taking his An Tai Yao medicine.

Am thinking if I should continue taking the TCM meds or not. Initially went to NUH cos wanted try IUI/IVF already and happen to discover pregnant. NUH O&G said better not take the medicine. So am in a dilemma now … :(

Back