Dr Tan Kian Sing from TCM

Heatherwhite! Glad to hear from you
happy.gif
I kept refreshing the page to see how you are doing. haha. Yeah, I also think our body condition is quite similar. haha.. hope we can strike little dragons together!

Btw, I think Prof Wong is more empathetic this time round? At least he will reassure you on the outcome. Oh, did Prof Wong know that you are on TCM? I wanted to tell Dr Lim but tested waters with him first and it seems like he doesnt believe in TCM but only acupuncture.. I wanted to zhong xi he ping lei but not sure if it's the right choice..

I think you will slowly feel relaxed over the next two weeks. I did cuz already know it's anovulatory and me and my hubby bd as and when we liked and it's a totally different feeling as before.

Morning Gals, still drizzling in my office.

Phylee, think the LRD is a bit heaty for me also. For me. I just add in hot boiling water together with 12 pcs. each of Longan and red dates and let it sit for abt. an hrs. before I drink it. A bit too sweet, need to reduce the amount next time.

Did check with Dr. Tan whether is it ok for me to take LRD, he said shld be alright if i take it only one week once.

HeatherWhite, glad to know that you'r feeling better now.

Tanny, have you started your IVF???

<font color="aa00aa">I've just started the longan-red date drink today. I only put 3 pcs of each in 500ml of boiled water to simmer. A bit bland but I think I'll let my body get used to it first before adding more.

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Some old wives' tales to lighten the mood:

1. I heard having a goddaughter/son will help in couple to have their own children.

2. The couple to sit on the bed of a woman who has just given birth (on the 12th day after delivery), share a bowl of mian xian and take one hard boiled egg each.

3. Carry a new born baby (within the first month) for at least ten mins for baby luck. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

I've only heard of #1 but must also make sure the animal sign of the child does not clash with you &amp; your hb.</font>

hi ladies

I'm still around, just that I've moved to the TTC 2012 thread.

My HB told me he has stopped Dr Tan!!! Well, we can only do so much, dont want to force him.

Last weekend, I got to know a GF same age as me, gave birth to no.1 1 year after me then last weekend, no.3!!! no.2 just early 2010!!! dump depressing.

I'm tired liao, really tired, another 3 months no news, will focus on my no.1 instead.

PGhua &amp; Heatherwhite > At KKH. Not yet started - I think Aug or Sep... KKH apptm very full. I have done some tests but still need to wait like 3 weeks to see doc to discuss the results. dr say will let me do ivf earlier if my tubes are blocked. My tube are ok, but I also want to do it asap. But i scared I chicken out - scared of pain and disappointment... sigh..

Phylee > yes, going hk for a break.. but it will be during the 2ww (i was hoping it will be O period).

Annissakoh > yes, i agree! my office one lady got 2 children, one after another, all within 3-4 yrs.

my work now sucks big time.. very messy now, everyone overworked, tight deadlines, no additional head count, new staff need guidance and coaching, our head just resigned, the one covering for head is preggy going to deliver in few months. one colleague told me that if cannot manage, she will just quit. heard another dept, 3 quit around the same time.. today i came back with a heavy heart ever thou tell myself not to be so stressed... cant help it....

hmmm dr tan - i cant rem he say what i cant eat. i rem he say i can eat as much soya bean as i wan. but my hb is oppostie - he should not eat soya bean. me n my hb are exactly opposite.. what he should take, i should not take.

my hb also v lazy, always duno bother to eat dr tan pills. how come guys like dat one..

i hv tried the longan red date drink. not too bad, but a bit bland. can we add ginger? r there good quality red dates to buy? my red date is from ntuc, like not very fragrant.. i just pour hot water into a flask.. maybe shld boil for better fragrance? i buy sweetened longan so i dont need to put sugar.

i have some left over medicine from my iui which did not succeed few months back - Progynova (1 box/2 mg) and utrogestan (100mg). Am thinking of using it after my BD....dunno can a not..

anyone experience a lot of AF from the use of these items? my AF at that time was scary.. just like tap water for that month. i never encounter before.. i dont know why too.. im thinking its these pills. right now its back to normal now.

tanny, you in Clementi right? I buy from Fu Hua medical hall, the pitted red dates is $4.40 per 500gm; longan, it's $12.50 per box. I got the unsweetened one. I used diamond water so no need to boil. I think will be better if you can boil awhile.

annissakoh> no, dont live at clementi.. but my place here also got fu hua.

wonder how to choose red date.. are the darker coloured red dates better than lighter ones?

previously i boil some darker and lighter dates. when eating them, can taste the strong fragrance from the flesh of darker red dates. lighter ones like tasteless. darker ones i get them from medicine hall. ligher ones i think from ntuc/ giant.

i usually throw in 4-5 dates and as for longan - its a clump.

the sweetend dried longan i buy from Long Ma is abt $13 per pkt which is 1000g. the clump when soaked in water will sprout to many longans maybe 5-10 pcs..

tanny, my drink slightly different:
5561922.jpg
Longan, Pao1 Sheng1, Wolberries, Pitted Red Dates, AND
5561923.jpg
Shi1 Hu2.

I been drinking Pao Sheng and Shi Hu for awhile then I just mixed those Lynzi recommended. I've asked the Fu hua people, they told me the shi hu has helped to neutralised the heatiness.

My longan is clearly piece by piece, not stick together, can count.

tanny, it's ok if you go during your 2ww. I suspect that travelling sorta screws up my O for my past two travels. The first one, I timed my travel 2-3 days before my estimated O and my period came one week later - seems like anovulatory. Then the recent HK trip, also turned out to be anovulatory, even with clomid. So I think for my next one, I will plan it around 2ww (so can take my mind off 2ww. hehe) or straight after menses..

annissakoh, I think I will follow your combination to add pao sheng too. hehe. I saw from the other thread that it's better to use seedless red dates - less heaty. Are you now with the TTC #2 or more thread?

oh yeah, tanny, if you work around bugis area, you can try those shops selling red dates, etc etc at the hawker centre near the guan yin temple.

Annissa

i really can feel for u..i saw what u have written..made me tear...tat is how i feel rite now.....sigh...

"I'm tired liao, really tired, another 3 months no news, will focus on my no.1 instead."

any lady call Dr Tan liao?Has Miss Tan really left?

today is my 8th Wedding Anniversary...hope next year tis time we have another addition to celebrate wif us...

Thank u annissakoh for the trouble of posting up the pics.

PhyLee> My cycle get haywire too when I travel. Even after I'm back, it's not back to normal... Still irregular. Used to be from 30 to 45 days until take dr tan med become regular like 30 days but after my holiday become 34 and this cycle 36 days.. Think I nvr take it regularly. Tcm doc says my system already not in order. For those who r regular their cycle will only go haywire for that month but after that will be revert to the punctual cycle. I asked my frn and she confirmed the dr is correct as her cycle is 100% accurate.

I have tried to stay off tea and coffee for now. V tOugh not to drink kopi.

I look at my hubby play with nephew, holding his hands walking side by side. They being v close love to play together. The boy hug his legs and refuse to go away and insist that he want be with ah gu, Eat with ah gu, play with ah gu. V sad, I wan to have our own child so that we can enjoy play be together as a family...I yearn for my own child whenever I see my nephew. Nothing beats having your own.. I'm still trying for no 1!!

AnnissaKoh and Purplelace,

You both are great mothers! I am sure you two will have your #2 soon! Stay relax and I think is a good idea to divert your focus to your #1. Stress is always the greatest enemy while TTCing. Jia you! (Alto it is easier to say then do lar. hehe)

Tanny,
Me too! My HB always looks at the small kids on the street and comment 'very cute, let's kidnaps her/him!' Haha... Can't wait to see my HB playing with his own kids too... But just no luck lor. Haiz... Didn't know TTCing is so hard for me unlike all my friends around me. None of them have problems at all. Why me. Haiz...

Sigh... Gals! Let's buck up and work harder. I am looking forward to my new cycle again! New hope!
happy.gif

Hello lovely ladies
happy.gif
Happy mid-week. We all have similar feelings about TTC.. so emotionally draining and yet still having faith every cycle! My hubby always looks at other toddlers and says ours will be cuter! I think he wants a boy so he can bring him go play basketball, ride motorbike etc. Sometimes I wish I can get a surrogate mother to carry the 'emotional burden' for me! I really sincerely hope we will strike soon. The lot that I got from Huang Da Xian temple says that the 'emperor' is choosing the best flower for the flower fair and eventually he chose the Mudan flower. But that will only be in Spring, which will be next year. I hope my mudan flower blossoms earlier!

I wonder if I can take the 'blow' when my SIL gives birth this Dec. Now Im already making less and less visits to my MIL's place..

Heatherwhite, yeah! New cycle new hope! You will be on 100mg clomid next cycle right? Or is it 50mg? I will be taking 100mg clomid and I hope our ovaries can telepathy each other to guai guai start ovulating next cycle. Hehe.. Since we both experienced anovulatory cycles this month.

Btw, found this on the internet.

"If your breast pain is on the sides of your breasts, this indicates that ovulation has occurred, according to Dr. Jerilynn Prior, a Canadian clinician, researcher and professor of endocrinology at the University of British Columbia.

If the pain is in the front of the breasts or over the nipples, this indicates that estrogen dominance has occurred, which may mean the lack of ovulation.

If a woman experiences pain both on the sides and in the front of her breasts, this can mean that ovulation occurred but an inadequate amount of progesterone was produced after ovulation so estrogen dominance is still occurring"

Hi Ladies,
Me too also have kind of feelings...especially when AF reported will get so sad also.

Let's work very very hard again and hope we all will have our dragon baobao soon.

PGHua, yeah, I still follow at times but it's moving so fast! Haha. So envious for the two BFPs hor. Would be our turn soon!

Tanny, you have the mtr map with you? There's a station called 黄大仙 (Wong Tai Sin) on the green line. If your hotel is in tsim sha shui, you gotta take the mtr and transfer to green line at mongkok. The temple is just beside the Wong tai sin station. There's also instructions in the temple on how/where to pray. Three 'stops' to pray in the temple aka 黄大仙, guanyin and the other one i forgot. :p as for the lot, we got someone to interpret for us in the temple. Prepare for a huge crowd! Hope you get better luck than me!

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

"If your breast pain is on the sides of your breasts, this indicates that ovulation has occurred, according to Dr. Jerilynn Prior, a Canadian clinician, researcher and professor of endocrinology at the University of British Columbia.

If the pain is in the front of the breasts or over the nipples, this indicates that estrogen dominance has occurred, which may mean the lack of ovulation.

If a woman experiences pain both on the sides and in the front of her breasts, this can mean that ovulation occurred but an inadequate amount of progesterone was produced after ovulation so estrogen dominance is still occurring"<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

<font color="aa00aa">This is interesting and may help to solve our hormone problem (if any) but it'll be good to observe this together with BBT tracking since temperature shift means ovulation has occurred.</font>

PGHua, hugz. New cycle new hope
happy.gif
Have you booked your appointment with Dr Tan? Wonder if he's having the new nurses now.

bbloh, yeah im starting to think if this is true. Im now having nipple pain only - tallies with my scanning that it's anovulatory. But my OPKs and BBT says otherwise. Showed + and thermal shift. Oh well, so confusing.. haha.

Good morning, Ladies.

PhyLee>>> But always get so sad and frustrated once AF reported...
HB just had appointment with Dr. Tan last evening and I did not see Yuzhi at the counter and he said she is out for dinner.
She is back after 20 mins. later and told me she extended until till end of June. I ask her since they can't find any replacement, continue to work lah and she reply "no".

purplelace, thanks, I'm fine. I kind of tired because I had been moving my stop plan again and again. Last year said stop, however I kena then M/Ced; continue to try with TCM plus other stuffs for 6 months or so. This time I'm sure I'll stop before end of the year.

Talked to HB, he has decided to seek western opinion, going polyclinic for referral letter later. I'm not going to do any IUI or IVF, just to check to make sure all is fine, would prefer to try naturally.

<font color="aa00aa">phylee,
I think charting both BBT and cervical fluid monitoring should be more accurate.

From Toni Weschler's book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" which I think we should read, it was mentioned that:
<font color="000000">"Many fertility tests are often timed inappropriately (or simply needlessly performed)."</font>

Basically, it means many doctors do not time the tests with regards to the patients' actual ovulation day (or other important day).

She also mentioned that:
<font color="000000">"Doctors tend to focus on basal body temperatures rather than cervical fluid" ...

"physicians may unintentionally create a fertility problem by advising their patients to time intercourse for either the drop or rise in temperature. This advice is not only misleading, it can actually impede pregnancy achievement! Cervical fluid is the key to timing intercourse for becoming pregnant," ...

"reason that temperatures don't help determine the best time to achieve pregnancy is because by the time the temperature shifts up, the egg is typically dead and gone. However, the temperature is still very useful in terms of determining several facts about the woman's cycle, including (1) whether she is ovulating at all, (2) whether the second phase of the cycle (from ovulation until her period) is long enough for the egg to implant in the uterus, and (3) whether she has achieved a pregnancy that particular cycle."</font>

There is more information in the book, which I've only started reading recently and will not be able to share everything here. Try to borrow a copy from the library to read.

HTHs.</font>

Phylee; hi ladies. I'm back n yes v packed at Wong ta sin especially with lots of mainland Chinese. I din attempt to get a lot.. I'll scared of the result n don't want to know. I'd just try..

Tanny, welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your trip
happy.gif
you know I went Wong tai sin twice. First time I took a lot but didn't dare to find out what the lot reads. Then 2nd day, itchy backside went back and get another lot. Haha. Hope your prayers will be answered!

Heatherwhite, how are you? Miss you lei..
happy.gif
my AF should come Tmr cuz I'm spotting le. Starting on new cycle! Hope clomid brings me good news
happy.gif
Thurs I'll call dr tan to make appts

Phylee: It helps that it so crowded and hot there.. hahaha... I'm back in 2 colours.. my arm covered by watch and my sleeve is fairer than the rest of my arm which was sunbaked..

PhyLee,

Here here, I am here. hehe...
Me too, waiting for AF to report lor, so nothing much to share. Having pre-menses cramp these few days, so I expect AF to be reported on Friday.
sad.gif
weekends spoiler! And we are cycle buddies again... hehe...
Ya, I will be on 100mg clomid next cycle! Same as you right? Hope we both can have big round eggs for this new cycle. But I am getting more and more tired and quite scare on the scanning reviews after two cycles of anovulatory. Is like getting less and less confident after two fail attempts. Haiz... let god decide lar, I can only do my best here.
happy.gif

Tanny, PhyLee,
Three of us visited Hongkong this year? Hehe... I went there for a short tour in Jan with HB. But we nv go Wang da xian temple, cos HB never believe in this thing. The weather was still cold during Jan. So quite shiok and comfortable to walk in their night markets. Thinking to plan for another short holiday sometime in Sept or Oct. The time is flying so fast! We are at the middle of 2011 liao!

tanny, tell me about it lor. it's really very hot hor. i was quite grouchy during my first visit to wong tai sin temple cuz of the crowd, weather, with the incense everything.

Heatherwhite!
happy.gif
you also went HK? hehe.. guess it's quite a popular place to go to since it's a short journey from here. Time really flies.. Maybe you can plan for Korea in Sept/Oct? Nice weather by then..

Yeah, I hope we get nice nice, ripe ripe eggs this cycle. I will tell my eggs to telepathy yours when your turn comes. hehe. You got two anovulatory cycles? I thought you managed to do IUI before this cycle.

Will you be seeing Dr Tan again for this cycle? It's my CD1.

Remember to use preseed if you need since clomid might reduce our cervical mucus..

PhyLee,

Ya, I did one naturally IUI with Prof. Wong without any help of ovulation drug. But failed. Then wanted to proceed with another round of naturally IUI, but too bad, remember that time I told you I got 2 follicles? Both stop growing in size half way. And it was then Prof. Wong start to prescribe me with 50mg of clomid. Unfortunately, it don't work for me as well! Suffered another time of anovulatory. Sob... so demoralizing.

Ya, I will try to visit Dr. Tan if I can arrange my time. This is somehow becoming a routine for me liao. Waiting for AF, calculating dates, busy making appointments... Rushing here and there for doctor visits... and accepting any outcome... then another cycle starts again... Haha...

You start your clomid today? What is your planning? IUI for this cycle too?

Heatherwhite, yeah I agree with you. Everytime once my AF starts, I will be busy thinking which doc to call to fix appointments. haha.

I just started clomid this morning. really don't feel like taking lor. I think this would be my 5th month (on and off) taking clomid. Haiz.

I don't know if we will opt for IUI since my gynae told me the chances were the same aka 20% with going natural. My hubby would prefer natural so maybe we will try 2 more rounds of natural first then decide the next step.. I really hope I don't have to do keyhole surgery next. Need to save up $$ le..

PhyLee,

Ya, I think the successful rate for IUI is really low. I heard it will be lower if HB's SA is no good like my case. Haiz... just hope I can be the lucky one in the 20% statistic.

Actually me too! I don't like to take clomid. But if it helps then I will just take it. Oh, if I adding my previous intake, this will be my fifth cycle taking clomid too. I took 3 cycles with my previous gynea last year. But stopped and switched to see Dr. Tan after that. Now back to clomid again.
sad.gif
Haiz... sometime I really don't know how to proceed next.
Haha... We can really be TTCing buddy leh. Hehe... I am also thinking to go for a keyhole before I proceed on with IVF. After with another few more rounds of trying if still no news.
sad.gif

But HB don't seems like liking the idea of trying IVF cos of the process. But who wants to go through that, haiz... I tell myself to proceed step by step lar, meanwhile saving $$$.

Heatherwhite, yeah.. agree on the IVF thingie. But the painful process is mostly on us women, rather than men.. Maybe your hubby aches for you.
happy.gif

tanny, have you moved to Dr Zou?

how about the rest of the girls? PGHua, approaching your O soon?

PGHua,
How long is your normal cycle normally? Going back to Dr. Tan there for poking next week?

Gals, today got another bfp news from my colleague who sitting besides me. She said this is unplanned pregnancy. Haiz... this news has so much impact that affects my mood for whole day. I feel so moody for the rest of the day. People can get preggie so easily, myself leh? Waiting my and AF to report here. Sometime find myself so pitiful. Argh!! it is so hard to keep myself positive.
sad.gif

HeatherWhite
Used to be 28-30 days cycle. These few months like a bit haywire already, AF reported at ard 26-27 days. Just went yesterday for poking and MOn. as well.

Understand how you feel, think all tcc ladies have all these feelings also. Been try for almost 4 yrs. liao and spent so much $$ and yet still no news sometimes just feel like giving up...

Keep telling myself to stay positive but is easier to said than done.

Hi ladies. Dunno I'm stressed abt work or what. My company is now messy cos of big Dept head just left. There goes my hope of unpaid leave.... These fee days waking up at such hrs like now 3am.

I seen dr zou for a few times for a more lengthly acupuncture. but hubby still seeing dr tan on and off. My hb lazy nobody push him then he won't go n see dr tan. Wonder y are we girls so concern abt this when guys are not... I have been trying for 4 yrs now.

How do u know it's an annovualtory cycle?

I have nothing much to report. Now waiting for AF. I just hate my cycle it's becoming longer n longer- 35th day and not yet AF. Not preggy cos I have tested twice already. Must be stress at work.

I don't think I respond well to clomid. I was on 100mg and the follicles din really get big and my lining was very bad like only 7mm . No good - dr ask me wan to proceed. I went for it n with my hb bad sperm data, that iui was unsuccessful. Dr zou says small follicle means I don't respond well to clomid.

Then I decide to go ivf since chances higher than iui. Changed to fertility dr at kk but this dr don't agree with using ovulation test kit. He says waste of money. Just do every alternate day! Aiyo where got energy. We're so drained after work already. I always hoped that my o period will fall on wkend..

Heatherwhite ; PGhua > I agree. My immediate supervisor also fertile kind - says she always strike in first month of trying. Delivering her 3rd child in oct and she is just 2 yrs older than me. Y so easy for some pple.

Another colleague was saying her sis tried for 10 yrs then succeed at ivf triplets. Now had a 4th cold naturally. Gosh. She is 40s now. So scary.

Phylee : yes with dr Zou for now and I like it that she is open on Sunday. Dr tan place v packed. Hmmm somehow dr Zou place like not v packed. She sees patient v fast not as detailed as dr tan. I think she is fr shanghai. And I noticed her patients are mostly doing ivf.

I'm thinking of quit my job. V sian no motivation. I tell myself im so stress so i need to quit for babymaking but on the other hand scared of no positve results then how- quay myself if this is an excuse for me to quit. Really no interest plus the stress makes me so sian. But I like the pay only.

morning ladies. It's monday!

PGHua, yeah me too lei. Last cycle I was spotting until CD10. Dunno what's wrong. Today is CD6 for me and still have quite a bit of spotting. Usually by now will be clear le.

Tanny, aiyo.. your work so stressful. If your hubby agrees to you having a break from work, why not? If you get pregnant while on this job, I think you will be very stress over work and baby later on! Maybe it's good that you give youself a good break, say 6 months or so, then look for another job?

I also hope my O falls on a weekend. Easier to BD. haha..

Heatherwhite, don't feel sad. Maybe she will pass on some baby dust to you since she's seated next to you.

Im going to see my gynae tomorrow. Strangely, I have a nagging feeling that even with 100mg clomid, my eggs won't grow too.

Going to see Dr Tan this Fri and next Tues.

Kudos to all the ladies here who have been trying for a long time.. It will be our turn soon!
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">tanny99,
Do you monitor your BBT? I feel it's more accurate than using OPKs.

Has anyone of you tried taking honey with cinnamon (try to google for it)?</font>

bbloh, i googled it cuz i really love cinnamon. hehe.. found this.

INFERTILITY - Yunani and Ayurvedic medicine have been using honey for thousands of years to strengthen the semen of men and improve impotence. Through the regular ingestion of two tablespoons of honey, prior to sleep, impotence can be greatly reduced. In China, Japan and Far-Eastern countries, women, who do not conceive and need to strengthen the uterus, have been taking cinnamon powder for centuries. Women, who are unable to conceive, may take a pinch of cinnamon powder in half teaspoon of honey and apply it on the gums frequently throughout the day, so that it slowly mixes with the saliva and can therefore enter the body. There is a story about a couple in Maryland, USA who were unable to produce children for 14 years and had lost hope of having a child of their own. When told about the honey cinnamon mixture both the husband and wife started ingesting the mixture and the wife conceived after a few months, giving birth to healthy twins.

I might try it soon since the combination of honey and cinnamon sounds yummy! But I might just drink the mixture rather than leaving it on my gums. Scared of toothache!

Hi gals,
It's Monday again... Yawn...

PhyLee,
Today is CD3 for me. Booked my appt with Prof. Wong and Dr. Tan this morning liao. Never think of the outcome yet. 'Move one step, see one step' lar... hehe... Today not feeling very well, having menses cramp, sigh... I always suffers from bad cramp during menses especially on CD 3 or 4. Dr. Tan say lightly due to blood clot, ask me to drink hot water.
sad.gif

My preggie colleague went for her 3rd month check up this morning. Can see her happy feeling from the way she speak and she shown me her ultra-scan photo. Happy for her and at the same time envy her too.
happy.gif
Really hope all of us here can graduate from this thread and promoted to a more happening topic to share our BFP updates in near future soon!

Gals, Jia you!

Phylee> thanks! Aiyi dunno y wake up in middle of night at 330am till now. I slept at 1230 am last night. My body/ brain seem like dun wan to rest or are they so tensed up.... I think I slept much better during hk trip days when it's work stress free! And prob cos tired from the walking/ traveling. Really thinking of taking a break from work. No wonder Dr tan always say I'm tired; rather sound tired ... He say it afterreading my pulse. Does anyone encounter this? He seems to know.... Like yuan qi da shang. Hence so always feel tired..

Hah! I like cinnamon too; I was hoping it's true
happy.gif

Bbloh> I find it hard to bbt cos sometimes I wake up in middle of night so not enough 4 hrs of continuous rest so makes measurement of accurate bbt v difficult... I usually try to do both opk n bbt together.

Babydust to all, jia you jia you!!!!

Btw, my AF just report. Dr Zou pregnancy test strip n plastic cup so expensive $6! Tested there cos AF late by 2 days so ask me to test...I knew I can't be so lucky...

<font color="aa00aa">phylee,
Why is it a hoax? *puzzled*

tanny99,
Actually, you can still take your BBT, but just make a remark stating "sleep disturbance" or similar. I've read somewhere that, BBT is more of a consistency temperature tracking. E.g. if a woman usually sits up and go toilet after waking up, she can take her BBT in the toilet, and track it, provided that it is her daily routine.</font>

bbloh, I found some websites that say that the benefits of honey and cinnamon might be unsupported claims. For example -

http://askdrgottmd.com/sunday-column-38/#more-1473

But I still love honey and cinnamon. Just had a cinnamon bun. Haha!

Heatherwhite, hope your cramps are gone by now. Yayaya, I also want to move to those mums-to-be threads. Hee. How are you getting on with clomid? I had my last dosage yesterday and will be starting my jabs today till Fri. Keeping fingers crossed that my eggs will be guai guai this time. When are you seeing Prof Wong?

Tanny, even Dr Tan can tell you are tired arh. He told me before that those imperial doctors in the past will read nine pulses (something like that) and can know alot of things from there. Now, he only reads three pulses.

I dunno if exercising will make you sleep better at night? Or try burning some soothing aroma in your room to help you relax..

Looks like we are all gearing for our O! Jiayou
happy.gif
PGhua, you shd be in your 2ww now? Stay relaxed!

PhyLee,

Today is my third day taking clomid, take one tablet in the morning and the other one at night. Total of 100mg, don't know if it helps or not. Don't dare to think now, hehe... Hope things go smoothly lar. Booked CD 13(next Thursday)for follicles scan in NUH. How about you?
BTW, What jab are you taking tomorrow?

Back