Dr Charles Lim Mt E

For me, I don't need to see dr lim until next cycle. Just use the opk from cd11 to cd20. Try and see how. ;)

Are you all still do bbt charting?

Babydusts to us all!

dragonhopes, discomfort/cramps/pain during 2ww is considered good for me lei. I will feel uneasy if I feel normal during my 2ww. haha.. abit bian tai hor. heee..

im keeping fingers crossed for you
happy.gif
yes, we will strike de.

bambini angel, yes i used to do bbt charting cuz im also seeing TCM. My sinseh needs to see my bbt charts every month. Dr Lim said BBT is a very old method and it's hardly used since 10 over years ago. I stopped BBT a couple of months ago as it's stressing me out.
happy.gif

But Im took my BBT the past two days to see if I had ovulated since I couldn't get a positive opk and I kept getting 36.5C. You know, those kind of temperatures falling in between that won't tell me much. hahah.. faintz.

Are you doing bbt charting too? What other medication are you on besides Gonal F?

lolz..indeed. got cramp mean our egg is working and trying to find its home to stick right?

I agreed BBT is really stress me out too and i am asking my DH to keep away my themometer(s) without my notice.haha..Today my DPO3, going to keep them soon, i will feel very sad when see temp go down

Phy, what kind of ovulation strip you using? the one used by Dr.Charles quite good but i guess it is expensive.

dragonhopes, im using those internet cheapies. I guess those don't really work for me as there were cycles where I don't get positive opks too when I used them.

are you using those from Dr Lim's clinic? Yes, those are expensive! I think they charged me for one that I used last Sat and it's $7 each?

I just tested opk again. Guess I missed the LH surge cuz now no more faint line. I will just take it as my ovulation is over. hehe.

yessss, bbt stresses me out too. keep your thermometer!

Phy, i am using that one too. that day used the one expiring in 01/2012 like not functioning one. then used 05/2012 immediately 2 bold lines.

Some of my friend do not react to that also, pregnancy test even worst. those confirmed pregnant also can't show positive.

dragonhopes, did you use the 05/2012 immediately to test after you used the 01/2012 one? If so, then it's really interesting. haha.. i will go home and check my expiry date. it's also funny that last cycle was an anovulatory cycle for me and yet i get strong positive opks for 2 days..

Yes, those strips dun work for me either. Previously I was combining the opk strips and bbt. But frankly in the end I'm also not sure when the o actually happened or not.

Btw, any idea what are the dos and donts during the 2ww?

Hi phylee,
I stopped bbt charting this cycle after visiting dr lim, no energy to do so many things. I'm on 'plan A', hence metformin, CLomin + Injection. Other than this, no other medication other than folic acid and multivits.

bambini angel, so you are on the same plan as me. Except that Im on Plan A2, maybe cuz I have more jabs. haha. saw Dr Lim wrote on my timetable. He said I will have to proceed to Plan B next cycle.

hmmm.. for 2ww.. I think nothing much to avoid except for strenuous exercises. I used to avoid all exercises during my 2ww, including massages, pedicure etc but slowly I realised that there's no use avoiding all these since I am taking such a long time to conceive. But if you are going for massages, perhaps just go soft for the tummy area.

btw, how long have you been ttc?

Phy, there is no next cycle, u will conceive this cycle
happy.gif

2ww just relax relax and stay stressfree. I just met up with friends I guess is a good way to stop thinking abt 2ww.

Dragonhopes.. you r absolutely right!. Phy..stay positive! :>

I've been TTCing for on-off almost 1 year+. So decided to see a Dr as i felt my cycle had been a little strange over past 3-4 years. But my hubby insisted on natural (difficult to convince him). So i decided to see Dr lim on my own. Dr lim mentioned that i have a mild PCO (that's the reason my cycle is getting longer) and a small uterus. Actually im not so mentally prepared to start with the all the medication/injection, but i tot since im already 33 this year, might as well do whatever i can. So actually until now, still haven tested DH's SA yet. Thinking of a way to convince him after next cycle.

morning girls! bambini angel, my hubby was like yours in the past. It took me one year to convince him to take SA. In fact, it was my previous gynae who managed to persuade him to go. The other major factor that was stopping my hubby that time was he didnt want to produce the sample at the lab so our reassurance to him is he can produce the sample at home as long as the sample can reach the lab within half an hour.

He was also puzzled as to why I had to seek help after trying for about 9 months. He felt that we both have no problems etc so why am I so kan cheong. I also didnt put much pressure on him so had been going for gynae/TCM visits on my own and pay the bills myself. Then slowly as his friends become father, his sister got pregnant etc, then he became kan cheong. Im quite surprised that now he's the one who is quite open to IUI this cycle but it is now me who is not so keen. haha

Keeping fingers crossed that we won't have the next cycle.. but if there is, you might want to bring your hubby along to see Dr Lim and get him to talk to your hubby. My hubby was quite defensive whenever gynae/myself try to persuade him. After reassuring that he can do it at home, I just brought the bottle home from the clinic before he changed his mind again. haha.

Im about the same age as you. So let's jia you together! What CD are you at now?

Dragonhopes, i can officially join you in 2ww le. hehe. BBT was at 36.7 this morning. And my bloatedness is all gone

hey Phy, glad that your bloatedness has gone but mine still quite bad. Still like a ballon keep farting *sigh..let's jia you together, hope this is our last 2ww
happy.gif

My hubby always produce at home as he said he cannot do that outside. So even when we did IUI, he also standby at home. this time round he was so happy with his SA result. (dont know happy for what).

Bambini, actually dr.charles did check on man too on his first consultation. so, maybe you want to keep him prepared or vice versa, dont let him know until go in, then will be too late to walk out. (so bad me
happy.gif
) That's why he advise my hubby go for circum. we rested 3 months now back in action.

are you girls buddishm?

dragonhopes, haha. your hubby must be feeling ego now. im a free thinker! but goes to temples to pray too. recently went to Huang Da Xian in HK to pray and got a lot as well. how about you?

heeehee, yeah bambini. My hubby didnt know Dr Lim was going to check on his didi on the day when he sent me to the clinic. So everything was like a SURPRISE! for him and me. oh, and also need to do his bloodtest.

Phy, yes, he is super ego now. just keep on stare at his result. So this round if failed, definitely is my prob.

i am also free thinker. A bit complicated case, all my great-grand parents are catholic. My mum is taoism, my hubby pray thai buddha. So i pray all. Lolz

In that 2ww thread, a girl is saying she will be returning egg to zu sheng niang niang this saturday at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin temple. So i guess it is a good chance for us to borrow egg from Zu Sheng niang niang then return after we successfully conceived and delivered.

dragonhopes, maybe not your problem too since every cycle, there's only 20% chance of conceiving if both parties are healthy.

I went to check out the 2ww thread, haha. That's good news, thanks for sharing
happy.gif
I will see if hubby is keen to drop by this Sat. She would be going down after lunch yeah? Are you able to make it?

Phy, goods thing meant to share ma!

I have to work this sat, the earliest will reach there around 2.30pm. June still haven't confirm the timing yet. Hopefully can make it on time.

last year, i wanted to start TCM (the lady TCM at hougang) to 'tiao' my body, ask my hubby to go with me. He didnt know what was going on, the lady TCM ended up asking my hubby to do SA. My hubby was completely stunned. (bad experience). Of cos, he didnt do the SA, and i didnt continue to the TCM. (hence last month decided to start DR lim on my own). I told my Hubby Dr Lim said i have mild PCO and small uterus, then his attitude seems to have soften. But if i tell him to take vitamin E or other supplements, he will still refuse. And he saw the big packets of medications (metformin) he will ask how come im eating so many medications.

Im a buddhist. But my hubby is free thinker and does not believe in all these. sigh..

Today is CD11, so have to test OPK and BD on the right moment.

I also heard there is a guanyin in a bedok temple which is quite 'ling' for couples praying for children. have not been there cos my hubby doesnt believe but i will find out and let you all know if you are interested.

bambini, jia you girl. I am sure your hubby will understand soon if seeing you go thru all these.
i also been to TCM before (jurong one) and she said my hubby SA is not good and my hubby totally dont agreed and go n do SA. I would say it is totally not easy to convince them to do SA.

we already put our max effort, so hopefully our prayer will be answered soon
happy.gif

Girls, I also went to the song zi guan ying at the bt batok temple two months ago. Like what dragonhopes said, I hope our prayers will be answered soon
happy.gif

Phy,Bambini, how are you? feeling good?

dont know what happen to this forum, can't access this thread from main page. Hopefully those have subscribe to this thread could read my message. Else have to start another new one or tell the administrator.

Hello dragonhopes, I'm feeling bloated lately. Today is cd 13. Still waiting for the positive opk. Down with a viral flu n a bad cough ( lousy weather and a bug flying around these days)

As I have bookmarked this link so I directly click n come into this discussion thread without going through the main page. So I'm not sure if it is actually linking from the main page or not. Last time I checked, it seems to be so lei. But abut strange hor, dr lim's clinic is so super crowded but only 3 of us in the discussion haba..;)

So how have you been ?

Morning Bambini,

i guess the injection will cause bloatedness ba. I am still bloated since day 8 after first injection. sigh..tummy so big.. i am getting tired, hungry, frequent urine but i guess all theses was due to my stress over month-end closing.

most of Dr.Lim patients are Indonesian ma, so not many Singapore patient discuss in this thread. Most singaporean go to NUH or KKH.

After the maintenance, now back in action. Hopefully more people will joining us soon
happy.gif

Gambateh oh, join us in 2ww soon
happy.gif

Morning girls. Yeah, I can finally access the thread. Yah, most of Dr Lim's patients are indonesian Chinese so they probably won't be in this forum. Either that or most couples striked within a few cycles with Dr Lim so didn't have the chance to come to this thread? Haha. *positive thinking during 2ww* Anyway this thread was just newly created. Hope more will join in.

Bambini, you are up early today! To take your bbt? Do nurse your cold and Jiayou. Rem to place a pillow under your butt after you BD. You shd be able to join us in 2ww soon.

Dragonhopes, hows your 2ww so far? You are at dpo6/7? I shd be dpo4 and having just nipple pain. I hope my boobs will become sore sore sore over the next few days. Hehe. Btw I'm going to the zsnn temple later at 2pm plus. Hope can grab the eggs in time
happy.gif

Hey Phy, finally back in action.

Yeah.. now at DPO7. This morning breast started to sore. I am going to zsnn also after knock off at 1pm. I hope June have enough egg for us
happy.gif
else then just go n pray..

Phy, do you have any other symptoms? I am very tired this few days. start backpain, dreams, cramp on and off. trying very hard not to think about that.

Dragonhopes, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Did you have similar symptoms in previous cycles before? I'm not having other symptoms, maybe freq urination but I had that before too.

No cramps yet. Hope I'll feel more in the next few days!

Dragonhopes, Bambini, I just left zsnn temple. Managed to get two eggs
happy.gif
hope you gals managed to get for yourselves too. When I left, there were about 20+ eggs left. I actually teared when I prayed to zsnn. Haha. So silly. Gals, have a great weekend.

Phy, hug hugs! I managed to get also ;) I'm sure this round zsnn heard us
happy.gif
Jia you Jia you! Being emotional and tearful is one of the symptoms also. Ah..I have to leave 2ww behind my head. Time to sleep..kind of late
happy.gif

Dear phy, dragonhopes, all the bests!!;)

Trying to nurse my bad cough within these few days (unlikely task) cos I think I cough so hard that my whole body muscles will be contract. Somehow I this will affect the success rate..
Cd 15 today. Yesterday forgot to test. Went for my class gathering and saw most of my friends with kids. 2 of them with 4 already ( yes 4!) why is it so easy? But I think they started young ( mid 20s started first kid)

So there are mixed opinions about whether the couple should BD during the 2ww. Some say the no prob while some say not advisable cos the orgasm in ladies might affect implantation. What r your views on this?

morning girls, hope all had a great weekend
happy.gif

bambini, hmmm.. unless you try not to reach orgasm in 2ww? :p i personally thk bd-ing during 2ww is ok as long as you feel like it but I will sometimes tell my hubby to be gentler
happy.gif

how's your cough today? better? are you in 2ww now?

dragonhopes, how are you today? DPO9 for you and DPO6/7 for me. hehe.. another 5-7 days to go!

Morning gals,

BD during 2ww, this month i haven't BD ever since my IUI. DH scare affect me and i just not in the mood at all (so bad me)..

Phy, yeah DPO9. Really really hate 2ww. CD1-14 is like aeroplane, CD15-Cd28 like in the train. Let's take a slow ride and enjoy the scenery..lolz..

dragonhopes, haha.. that's a good analogy. okie, will imagine that im in some nice country, taking their trains. I don't think I would want to imagine myself on our MRT!

hopefully the destination will be some nice place filled with BFPs!

How's your bloatedness? The sides of my boobs started to get oh-so slightly sore last night and now it seemed to disappear. haha.

yeah Phy, Switzerland will be a nice country for us to imagine and calm ourselves..lolz..

me still very bloated, keep fart and burp. I have acne today and guess AF going to report in soon. All the symptoms i have this month, i had previously. so dont want to put too much hope
happy.gif

My cough is really getting Worse. Chest pain (cos i cough very hard) somemore I think I'll visit the doctor again tomorrow.

I just realized I forgot to test opk tonight. yeeks! Maybe I have to BD just in case. Haha..

The analogy of the swiss train sounds very apt. ;) makes us imagine a wonderful picture. ;) positive thoughts!

Morning Phy, Bambini,

Cough can be quite serious, dont delay seeing doctor ya
happy.gif

Yesterday was quite a sad day for me. Heard 2 forumers said they failed first IUI and my temp started to drop. I get DH to keep away themometers yesterday night so i couldn't take from DPO10 onwards. (seems like a children cannot control myself)

Trying so hard not to think about that, until DH get mad about my non-sense but it is just in our body and cant make myself dont think about it. (sounds like i am getting moody right?) PMS symptoms..sigh..

afternoon girls..

bambini, pls see a doc soon
happy.gif
who knows maybe the cough syrup (robitussin) will help in your fertile CM. Yes yes, do BD just in case. You can test OPK again tonight just to make sure.

dragonhopes, what was your BBT yesterday morning? And how was it like before that? Im asking because there's always a glimmer of hope for implantation dip!

I understand how obsessed we can be during the 2ww. Don't worry, we are all here to stop each other from getting insane!

Hi Phy, see my chart with fertilityfriend. I registered a new accounts with fertilityfriend. They are given 30 days VIP so this month i get to see early pregnancy symptoms point, do you any idea what's that?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/dragonhopes

Yeah, glad that have you gals here. Else this month i will be even stressful. Actually this month i already a bit "boh chup" but start getting nurveous at DPO10.
happy.gif
this month, i am not going to test anything till 14 July (hopefully can last so long)

dragonhopes, i like your chart lei.. your bbt just kept increasing until DPO10. I saw from your chart that you were sleep deprived on DPO10. Could that affect your bbt on that morning?

I really want to assume that as implantation dip :p but let's not keep our hopes too high for now.
happy.gif

Phy, that's my assumption only. Didn't take temp yesterday which is dpo10 suppose to b implantation dip as discussed by many ppl but I just can't take the pressure anymore. So give up. Have then have, don't have then try another time. 平常心

Well said about the 平常心. 2ww is really a challenging wait. I have completely stop the bbt charting since I started dr lim last month. It's too distressing with the medication n all. Somehow keeping yourself busy is good.. With work, surf net, housework, etc. Even so, it is still impossible not to be stressed.

I have tries ways to distract and Reduce stress in the whole
Ttc process. Pampering Myself in little little ways.

I'm thinking of planning a staycation during my next cycle. I figured a little getaway will be good. But not easy to Preplan n match the positive opk ahead. Haha.. But my hubby like not so keen. One of a good way to reduce stress in the tcc process is the use of the pre seed. Are you all using ? You know la, BD during ttc is more like a 'mission' than love making haha.. For me this reduced a significant amount of stress.

Oh forgot to update.

Last night positive opk so frankly I dunno if it was dpo 1 or dpo 2 haha.. ( cos the previous previous night before didn't test) . Frankly if opk positive doesn't mean o immediately right? anyway, BD last night. ( according to dr lim, rest 1 night tonight)

So, I'm on 2ww too. Just really praying my cough will be better. I cough very hard n I actually had a colleage who had m/c before due to chronic cough. But I cant help it lei so try not to think about it..

Morning Bambini angel, wow, you are really early huh!
happy.gif

stop charting is a good things, i even think if can forget about DPO or next AF date is even better..haha..but things tend to be inside our mind.

Yes, i am using pre-seed too, but not for this cycle as i did SO-IUI then after that we didn't BD till now. My DH complaints that using too much of pre-seed he feels no sensation le..haha..so i just use half a tube.

yeah, i agree a little getaway is good, at least out of Singapore then can let go all the work stress and stay focus.

I think if you got +OPK then you will ovulate on the next day. Dont care la, just do it. Troops can survive up to 4 days ma. so dont think so much just do our part.

Take good care of yourself ya and be a healty mummy
happy.gif

morning gals, so we are all officially in 2ww now.

bambini, im also using preseed but I don't like the new packaging. The edges of the applicators are rather 'rough' and uncomfortable to insert in. Or you can try Conceive Plus? I saw from the other thread that it seems to be better than Preseed.

dragonhopes, my turn to feel down today. My boobs become like normal all of the sudden. No soreness at all. This is typical of my previous cycles where my period will arrive in 4-5days.

Morning Phy,

Dont worry! one of my friend have her daughter also after her breast become less tender. this cycle my DH said my boobs look flat..lolz..actually not as tender as last few cycle but nipple abit painful.

yesterday night woke up at 4am to pee. from then onwards, i can't sleep. i used to side sleeping but my stomach was really very cramp till i have to ly flat. I guess 4 folicles this month, so 4x cramp.

Dragonhopes, I'm secretly happy for you.
happy.gif
you mentioned that your hubby produced the sample at home. What's the time frame that his sample had to reach the lab? Half an hour?

Phy, i'm not happy. This morning discharge is so watery and nipple not sensitive liao..and i guess they are coming soon
sad.gif

my hubby reach there within half an hour. Nurse said within 1 hour is ok. Actually fertility center have a room inside for them one. Not sure how's the room look like or got any material aid
happy.gif

Actually I'm not using the applicator for preseed. Just dispense a little from the tube n apply on myself and my hubby. Totally not the right way of using it though . I'm not sure if it will affect the effectiveness of it being helpFul in conceiving. Never use conceivPlus. I know a real success ttc story which is supposEdly due to preseed

Back