Dr Chan from Glen E

hi winwin,

u have a smooth pregnancy too! yes, it is like a marathon...

hi JL,

yes, engaged a CL liao.. can't do without one i believe
happy.gif
since i dunno anything abt babies!

wow, u r so lucky to have a boy and a gal! can close shop liao leh....*envy*.

okie, point noted abt the epi.. hope it is not painful. i heard from some mummies that even on epi, they can feel the stitches? that i am abit worried leh... now also heard a lot of mummies end up with piles while pushing and piles are super painful... worried ah..

i hope i dun have to induce leh... hope can be natural...hence, bb better come out before my next appt ah...

Hi lovedogs and win win,

Rem to attend then parentcraft workshops in the aft around 2 pm for tips on breastfeeding and baby care.

Didn't feel the stitches at all. After the delivery, if u r scared wound is raw, use cold water to numb the pain when u pee. I drank a lot of cranberry juice, so stool very soft.

Must perserve on breastfeeding. My two kids on total BF right from start. Good for your child.
BB takes the colestrum for the 1st 3 days. May lose weight for first few days, real milk will come in after 5th day. But sore nimple painful. Got to tahan.

Yar got 1 boy and 1 girl. Boy 6 yrs, gal only 5 mth. U want no 2, have it early.

hello JL,

if we deliver during weekends, any idea is the parentcraft workshop open?

TBF is great leh... admire u managed to do it. what i am worried is no milk
sad.gif
or engorgement..

Dear lovedogs,

Sat - Maybe (not sure)
Sun - close
BTW if you miss the session, you can always go back in the afternoon even after you have discharged from the hospital.
If you have the time, watch the complimentary BF video and babycare on TV. I found it very educational. I think they telecast 3 times a day.

Dun worry about not having milk, the more you nurse, the more milk you get. Great for mother and child bonding and weight loss. Very effective.

PS: I drank prune juice, not cranberry.

hi JL,

i dare not drink prune juice leh... hence, worried abt constipation problem.

also since need to BF, will need to watch what we eat and drink right? i really worried no milk supply. i heard some mummies before birth will leak some colostrum..i have no leakage at all...

i will remember to watch the video.. thanks
happy.gif

Hi lovedogs,

On the contrary, I find the prune juice very nice to drink.

Not true about the leakage. I also dun have during my first two preg.

Rem to wash ur hair and bathe b4 going to hosp.
Bring socks and sweater to hospital. I find the air-con very cold. If u r unlucky and get a central air-con room, it's freezing cold.

Also be careful of water bag bursting at night.
Mine felt like passing urine. Just a trickle every 15 min. No contractions until much later.

BTW, change my nick to Jane. More personal, I feel.

hello jane,

thanks
happy.gif
i packed in socks, cardi & a shawl in my hospital bag liao..the delivery ward is very cold as I went for the hospital tour.

so lucky u like prune juice..i dun dare to take leh... can we take it during confinement? if really got constipation bad bad, i will ask hb to buy and force myself to drink.

ur waterbag bursts for ur 2nd bb? was the leakg bad? can a thick pad tahan until hospital? i heard if waterbag burst, no need to wait for contraction, must go hospital immediately right?

have a nice weekend ahead!

btw, u still breastfeeding your gal now?

Hi lovedogs,

I started taking prune juice in the hospital. No choice, got to pass motion on the 3rd day before discharged. If u r afraid of the pain, pop the painkiller first. Just remember to be careful when sitting down, got to be very gentle.

Didn't expect my waterbag to burst at 4am. Felt the urge to pass urine. Got the scare when saw some bloody mucous. And the clear water kept trickling out. A thick pad shd suffice. When u sit down, the leakage is very much reduced.
Actually I hadn't even packed my hospital bag, didn't expect bb to come out so early leh.
My hb was very kan cheong, I had to keep telling him not to speed. When I read about the lady who delivered in a taxi, I must thank my lucky stars.

Yes, still Tbf. Save a lot on milk powder. But can't go out leh.
You better stay at home now till BB is delivered.
BTW: U having a gal or boy? My guess is a boy

Jia You. Be prepared for the great countdown.

hi jane,

the hospital serves prune juice? i told my hb later we go buy and i try my best to drink it again...see how it goes. I recalled many years ago i tried...but hor, i ended up passing lots of gas and was sooo bloated..still cannot loh... my bowels very stubborn
sad.gif

wow, u & hb must be very kan cheong and last min packing ur hospital bag..how abt ur boy? when u had to rush to hospital, u can't bring him along to the delivery ward right?

me having a gal...so dunno why she is so comfy inside dun want to come out
sad.gif

so lucky u r on TBF...hope i can be successful too
happy.gif

have a good weekend!

Hi lovedogs,

Perhaps u could check with Dr Chan what other alternatives r available. Be careful with eating confinement food too, especially the ginger water. I almost got a sore throat drinking that during my hospital stay.

At that time, my hb and son were staying with IL. Cos hb scared that he wld accidentally knock into bb when sleeping at night. Moreover, cldn't take care of son when I was pregnant n working at the same time.

Dun worry, Dr Chan will monitor u closely. U started drinking fresh coconut juice alrdy? It helps to cleanse the body n ur bb will have v good complexion.

Must try TBF. It helps if u don't have too many visitors around cos u need to feed her every 3 hrs. Rem to get some bottled milk from the nurse when u discharge, in case bb's hungry.

Since ur bb is due ard 39 wks, u needn't worry about the livelihood of having jaundice.

BTW, who's ur pd?

Drum roll......

Regards

hi jane,

I have selected dr ngiam as PD.heard he is good. how abt u?

was ginger water served by the hospital? coz i also dunno what to drink in the hospital as i was told we must drink red dates drink right? coz my CL will only arrive on the day i discharged i supposed.

yes, been drinking coconut since week36. today is wk39 1day... hope bb will come out soon as i do not hope to go for induction loh... i wish for natural birth
happy.gif

TBF - guess must get tips from u after birth
happy.gif

Hi lovedogs,

Heard about Dr Ngiam. Mine was based on the hospital's recommendation. She's Dr Yeo K L. So far OK.

Yes, it's one of the choices for beverages beside coffee and tea. Personally, I find the food for the confinement menu boring. It's either stirred fried ginger with pork or chicken. But they have other interesting Malay, chinese and western menu. My hb and I ordered different sets to try out.

It's true about coconut juice. I am a great coffee addict, up to 2 cups a day, my children still quite fair.

Another reminder, since u opt to have epidural, have to let them know early. Rem to keep very still when they inject it into ur spine. I was very scared about this.

So how? U going to Dr Chan again today?

Great! Gals are closer to mummies.

Sure, I will be delighted to share my BF experiences with u.

All the best! Jia You!

Hi lovedogs and Jane....

so envy that you both had gone thru this /at final stage..how i wish i m due by next week hehe (i m just 12 weeks)...

now everyday worry this worry that very paranoid....and got to deal with the changes in the body as well...

Hi winwin,

1st Trimester going to be over soon. Do u have morning sickness? The next phase shd be much better. Keep the spirit up and enjoy ur motherhood.

Don't envy me now. I am a full time milk cow whose life revolves around the bb, got no time to even read a book, and not to mention the chronic lack of sleep.

Take care! Jia You!

Hi Jane

my morning sickness is quite mild....i belong to the lucky group....thats why my apetite always good and weigh shoot up fast....so Dr Chan nagged abit on my 2nd check up....

never see lovedogs online...guess we should hear some good news soon!!

Hi winwin,

Hey, we belong to the same category of the lucky group. I was also putting on weight quite fast, and I had craving for spicy food. Everytime before my checkup, I would cut-down on my food intake, till the stage I was paranoid with my weight. Exercise was out of the question as I was feeling very tired during my 1st trimester.

I last spoke to lovedogs on Sat. Maybe she's now enjoying her motherhood.

Dun worry too much. Must rest more.

Cheers.

hi jane, winwin,

me discharged today! gave birth on sunday morning
happy.gif

natural with epi and about 5 over hours of labour. when i went into hospital, i was already with regular contractions at 7 mins interval. it was super painful so after 30 mins on CTG i told mid wife to confirm i am going to deliver. if yes, i want epidural now! heehee...

Dr Dicky Tay is really a great anaesthetist. no pain at all. at the epidural was just nice. dun feel contraction pains but feel the pressure of contraction so i can push effectively.

now still no milk...so bb only taking colostrum
sad.gif

Hi lovedogs,

Congrats! U have made it! Welcome to the world of motherhood!

The experience was beautiful, right? 5 hrs of labour considered short, same as mine. Lucky gal. Dr Chan's stitching good? Not much pain now, I suppose.

Great! Colostrum is very high in antibodies. U r protecting the BB from infection. Dun worry abt the milk. Will come around the 5-6 days. If u feel engorged, try to pump it out or apply cold cabbage leaves on it. BB shd sleep most of the time, feeding off from her reserves. My gal lost almost 0.5 kg during the initial period.

Have plenty of rest since u have a CL.

Cheers.

hi jane,

thanks! PD told me to feed bb bottled milk from hospital at night (CL) so i can sleep and rest.

who knows, when i woke up, CL fed bb 2 full bottles! bb then puked 3 times, very unsettled and refused to sleep leh... u think she had been overfed?

i latched her for 3 times juz now and she managed to sleep again. but i wonder is she having too much milk?

i dunno when shd i start expressing leh... i squeezed and saw milk today...so what shd i do? juz feed on demand will do ? or? very blur ....

Hi lovedogs,

Wow, your BB puked three times, how many ml did she feed? over how many hours? Most probably over fed or didn't burp properly.

BF babies feed on demand. Mine will nurse more at night, comfort suckling, it's great for bonding. She will usually fall asleep after nursing.

Some CL want BB to sleep through the night, so they force feed BB with FM. Save them the trouble to carry BB to u.

Feed on demand if u r at home. In between express it and store in the fridge. It's good to have some reserves to bottlefeed BB at night. It also helps to stimulate milk prod.

hi winwin,

no pain at all liao
happy.gif
me trying to learn abt babies and how to handle them loh... its not easy i tell u... i was just thinking.. "what have i gotten myself into?" hope i can manage...

hi jane,

a lot of milk u know...u know those glass bottles of instant FM hospital gives? CL fed her 2 whole bottles in 1 night!!! i think that's why she so unsettled this whole morning...

ask u, must i burp bb after BF? she is fast asleep normally leh...

i think i will try to express tonight... coz juz now after feed, i check still got milk... but hor, dunno whether my pump good or not... got the mini medela electric..heard some say no good..

Hi lovedogs,

I tried to burp her for the 1st month, and she did not burp all the time, esp difficult when she has fallen asleep. Just make sure her head is tilted to one side so that milk can flow out of her mouth.

I bought the avent pump, but i seldom pump out these days, prefer to latch on directly. No need to sterilize bottles etc. Very tiring, got to feed every 2 hrs.

How r u coping?My gal will also cry when she is sleepy, so u have to tell whether she is hungry or sleepy.

hi jane,

so far i have been direct latching for the 5 days. like that, i have no idea how much i am feeding. i see other mummies seems to know how many ml etc... but if direct latch, how do we know whether bb is getting appropriate amt?

juz now she cried so often and i latched her... until she puked out milk when i tried to burp her almost immediately.. overfed? do they know when to stop if they are full?

Hi lovedogs,

I have tried to express the milk out, it's about 60 ml after 3 hrs break. Experts say that direct latching actually yields more milk. Normally BF babies feed every 2-3 hrs interval.

Did she puke out a lot of milk? Maybe due to the crying, there's too much air the stomach, or could it that she is colicky.

Here's a thread which I find useful about BF

http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/low-supply.html

hi jane,

thanks for the url...i will check it out.

i juz tried to express for the 1st time after dinner. coz b4 dinner, bb only latched for 10 mins then fell asleep.

warrao...it was sooooooo painful with the expressing!!
sad.gif
very very painful leh.... then my nips very swollen. me using medela mini electric... is it normal?

Hi lovedogs,

Dun worry too much about BB falling asleep while nursing. As long as she wets her diapers and looks contented, she shd b fine. My gal also nurses about 10 mins on each side, so she has more frequent feeds, at 2 hrs intervals.

She shd try using the avent manual pump. Drink more soups, like green papaya with fish, or oat-milk, to produce more milk. If ur nipples are sore, try using nipple cream. After a few days, it will heal.

How's ur CL? Hope she encourages ur BF.

hi Jane,

i tried the avent manual today. still painful but much better than avent. will stick on to avent
happy.gif

i can't really comment on my CL yet. Initially tot she is good but slowly, i feel she is not that great leh...coz i asked her to use cloth nappies... then she said we got not enuff short sleeves tops for bb. Ok, so hb went to buy 4 more today. Then I asked her can use liao? she paused, gave me a look and said cloth nappies no good... said will be soaked with urine and no good for the cord stump. she said when it falls off then use. I hope so coz she already finished 1 packat of pampers and started using many of the nepia nb. i dun have anymore.

for BF, i was fed up as well this morning. i was having my malay massage and she was binding me liao when i heard bb cried. so abt 5 mins later, i was all done and went out of my room. CL opened a bottle of FM and fed bb liao
sad.gif
!!!! why can't she wait for me? I was soooo engorged by then. then CL said, oh, fed a bit only... then i told her to throw away the FM I will BF. hiaz....

Does feeding FM makes her job easier?

Hi lovedogs,

So the milk is coming? Great job!

Your CL is just giving excuses. If ur BB has got sensitive skin, it's better to use nappies. Your CL doesn't want to keep on changing nappies every time it becomes wet, and having to wash them later.

FM is very sweet! Ur BB may prefer it to BF. I suggest u keep all the FM away, so that she can't find them or give her strict instructions not to give it to BB. BTW, are those the 100ml bottled milk given by the hospital?

hi jane,

i am so fed up loh.... i dunno how now..coz dunwan to have unhappy situation. tmr bb 7 day liao...hope the cord will drop off soon.

then i will ask her again.

yes, the 100ml given by hospital during discharged.

last nite, 1 got 2 bottles of EBM for CL to feed at night. at 4am, she knocked on my door. i asked her, why? finished both liao? she said no...finished 1 bottle but bb refused to zzzz... she said bb wants to latch then will zzz... ok, i latch...after that, bb also eyes big big what. then this morning i spoke to her she said oh...sometimes, bb full liao but still need to suckle mummy's breast then can sleep! so i guess she no happy she can't sleep at night and wants to wake me up too?

other then these, she is ok so i really confused on how to approach her.

Hi lovedogs,

Just ren for another 3 wks.

The cord will normally drop off within a wk. Rem to keep the area dry.

It's true, my gal also want comfort sucking esp at night. She feels more secure when she can smell u. Bo bian, now 6 mths still the same, but it's usually before she goes to bed at night. U can try putting her near u. My gal sleeps with me and she has become very attached to me. Always want me to carry her till she falls to sleep. Even my hb also can't help much. Guess got pros and cons when u BF.

hi jane,

i checked wif my fren who intro this CL to me again. She used cloth nappy for her since day 1 leh... hiaz..

my hb juz spoke to her and she apparently gave all the reasons why cloth nappies are no good etc and that majority for her clients used diapers and my fren was 1 of the minority. hiaz... like very unhappy like that the situation. but she said she will try tmr...

i worried she not happy also...

btw, how does bb sleeps wif u? i have the fear that either me or hb will squash bb leh... will it happen?
u have any plan to stop breastfeeding?

Hi lovedogs,

Like that better dun antagonize her. U never know what she will do behind ur back to the BB.

She is sleeping in a play pen next to my bed. Must be a light sleeper to hear her crying.I will try to BF her till at least 2 yrs old. Hope she's strong enuf to go childcare, or maybe get a maid. What about u?

hi Jane,

CL started using cloth nappy this morning. but she keeps commenting bb poo poo a lot ...then after i finished feeding, she said.... oh...will have lots of poo poo again... hiaz... i juz ignore her... i have been complimenting that her cooking very delicious so hope this makes her happy.

can i ask where u change bb? in the playpen or u have a changing table? CL now changes bb in the cot...i dunno leh... am thinkg after CL leaves, must find another place for nappy change...

i also wanna ask how to store and use EBM?

say i pumped 3 bottles yday... and it is in the fridge...i understand can put for 48 hours right? say after that how? can i transfer it to the freezer? Or shd I decide right now on the new bottle of EBM shd go to freezer and immediately put inside freezer?

Another question : how to use frozen EBM? put back in fridge? if yes? for how long?

Say the 3 bottles in the fridge now, say i wanna feed bb, shd I use the latest bottle? or the oldest bottle? me very very confused
sad.gif

btw, my CL nvr uses tongs to take bottles etc out from the sterilizer leh... then hor, she also nvr drain the sterilizer after use? is it necessary? then those extra bottles sterilzed, she take it out and put on the table with the lid covered. Is this bottle still considered sterilized?

sorry for asking so many questions... last night, i managed to pump out more than 125ml for both sides... so i am confused now how much to feed bb... is 60 ml per feed still too little? she is 1 week today...

Hi lovedogs,

That's good. Guess u just have to close one eye.

My playpen comes with the changing tray, but got to fix it everytime so I change her on my bed. I bought those waterproof cot sheet, and place her on top it during diaper change or after bathing.

If u have bought the Avent breast pump, there r instructions in the box to help u with BF. If u dun need to feed her BM, can store it in the freezer, in a separate compartment. I think can store for 1 mth. Always use the oldest bottle. Follow first in first out rule. So remember to label the date. Stand the bottle in WARM water for about 15 mins, then test it before feeding.

I dun use sterilizer. I cook them in a pot of hot water. When the bottles r piping hot, must use tongs to take them out, then it dries very easily. I fix them all up amd with the lid covered, and keep them in a covered container.

Wow, u managed to pump 125 ml. I only managed to do it for my 1st child. I can at most pump 90 ml after 3 hrs. Dun worry about feeding too little. At 1 mth, 60 ml is just right for FM, but BM is more diluted, so can only last for the most 2 hrs. Rem, feed more often rather than risk BB throwing up. BM is very precious. Cannot waste it.
If u need any brochure about BF, I can mail it to u.

Here's a thread about BF

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?36738/465762

BTW, r u going back to work after ur maternity leave? who's helping u to look after ur CL leaves?

hi Jane,

i have no choice but to leave bb at my mother's house when i go back to work. I am not close to my mother but bo pian. have to endure her nagging and weird behaviour if bb needs to be left at her place.

after CL leaves, i will handle alone loh... hiaz..hope can make it.

i can't wait for confinement to be over. i am on day 4 of my 7 day malay relaxation massage. the bind is making me hot. even in aircon room i dun feel good. unless aircon super low...

thanks for the link...will check it out...

my breasts get engorged very fast and is in constant pain i feel. i was told my supply is good...but meaning it will get engorge very fast and i can't have a good night sleep
sad.gif

Hi lovedogs,

It's better to get ur own mother to look after for u.

Aiyo, u handle alone? No joke! Why don't u ask ur mom over? I find it difficult to handle my gal when my mum goes out. Not easy aft the 1st month as ur gal sleeps less. Sometimes, I can't even cook. Got to carry her in my sarong sling whenever she cries. I think I spoil her liao.

I still feed my gal at least twice at night. Must feed more, otherwise very engorged and ur milk supply will be reduced.

hi jane,

i can't get along with my mother so no thanks. she nags and talks a lot constantly...cannot stop one and she will repeat things she says again and again...she talks and talks and talks..its very irritating.

i wont be cooking so i think shd be able to handle? planning to order tingkat dinner.

my ss seems to be going down leh... dunno how as bb's dd is going up... stressed...

hi mummies and mummies to-be,
i have only seen Dr. Chan once after i got married for normal check up. its interesting to read all your personal experiences, makes me really excited about having a baby too..hahahah...i am glad to read about all the positive comments on Dr. Chan and delivering at GlenE. Altho its really on the high side with prices, i think its worth while since its all for your own child.

Hi Haru

I just had my monthly routine check with Dr Chan yesterday and my bb is now 15th weeks old. Was so amazed to see the 3D scan...which is really very clear,can really see my bb like a real pic...

Hi lovedogs,

How r u doing? Getting used to baby's cues? The 1st mth is always stressful for new mothers. Got to differentiate why bb cry. How's ur CL? Going off soon right? Have u gone back to Dr Chan for ur checkup?

Hi Haru,

I just went to Dr Chan for my annual pap smear and scan. I agree that his prices are on the high side, but I still prefer going to private gynae to government ones. Heard alot of horror stories there.I dare not even go to polyclinics for pap smear and scans too.

Hi winwin,

That's great! 15th week already. Must really take care.

hi winwin,

15th weeks? were u able to see the gender? Dr Chan confirmed my bb's gender during my wk16 check up
happy.gif
all the best!

hi jane,

CL leaving this sat morning. day 26 only she leaving. Actually, other then the diaper and handling of sterilized stuff, overall, all other aspects, she is good. i think i will esp miss her during night feeds :p

yes, went to dr chan for the check liao and he removed the "knot"...after that was sore for awhile. that was a bad day coz i waited 2 hours for my turn... super fedup... and was super engored and leaking by the time i got home..funny thing was we were late for his appt twice during this pregnancy...both times, he was waiting for us and no other patient...i pai seh...whenever we were early or punctual, always must wait very long....

how have u been?

Hi Jane...yes 15th week already but still many weeks to go...heheh but i started going yoga and realise i can sleep better at night now...

Hi Lovedogs
hows ur bb? everything coping fine? yes, he said 99% confirmed is a Girl hehe...base on her bone structure (the private part) which is like a hamburger but not hotdog...and i did my blood test as well so now hoping no bad news for next 10 days...

Hi lovedogs,

I'm fine. My gal is 6 mths now and doesn't want to sleep much. She's very active and starts to babble a lot. It's great to see her growing bigger every day.

Your BB coming to full month soon. Going to have a big bash? How's her feeding now?

Dr Chan's business still as good as ever. Waited almost 1 and a half hours just to c him for scanning and pap-smear. My hb and son were there too. My gal also went to c the pd for her jabs. Fortunately, she did not fret much during the long wait.

Dunno whether going back to him for chkup next year, the long waiting hrs, and higher charges.

Hi winwin,

Ur stomach will be growing bigger soon. Dr Chan will not make a mistake about the gender. Dun worry too much about the blood test. Keep us posted about your development.

Hi Jane

the only thing i dislike about Dr Chan is always need to wait....at least 1 hour...errr...but think many other places also need to wait so dont think this is major...

Anyway are you planning anymore kids? heheh

hi winwin,

enjoy your pregnant days leh...coz i missed it very much... with a bb , really lost all freedom. coz everywhere u go, u have to think, anyone to look after bb? how to express milk when outside etc... so enjoy remember...
happy.gif

hi jane,

having a small full month party this sat night. we only invited some close frens. no relatives. coz i wont have CL to help me as she is leaving in the morning. in fact, i am wondering do i have time to entertain my guests if happens i need to BF bb
sad.gif
very sian when i think of it. intend to ask my MIL to help feed bb EBM.. but that means i also need to express out juz before the guests arrives else when guests leave, super engorged... everything must plan around bb's schedule like that...

any other gynae to recommend?

Hi winwin,

As far as I am concerned, I am getting too old to have any more kids. I am already in my late thirties when I gave birth to my second BB. So no joke. Got to do amnio test, also feeling tired easily during preg n now. Hubby needs to work till 62 yrs old. No joke. Better dun wait too long if u want a second kid.

Hi lovedogs,

U better discuss with ur hubby carefully. My advice to u is to seek ur MIL's n mother's opinion. Play safe not to antagonize them, as u may need their help later. As for my case, I invited both set of grandparents for a simple meal. As for relatives and friends, we ordered full month cakes and vouchers to be delivered to them. A word of caution: dun let ur friends' children touch and play with ur bb. My hb was very particular about people touching our fragile 1 mth old bb. Afraid of passing of germs to bb.

U can feed bb on demand if it's faster than expressing the milk. Just excuse urself for a while.

Before my 2nd preg, went to another one gynae nearer to my place. For all of my annual 3 check-ups, was told of a yeast infection and given antiobiotics. Felt a bit strange. So waiting for Dr Chan's results. Anyway, Dr Chan ticked me off for not going back to him for the check-ups. He said that pap smear may not be nece if u r not so sexually active, but it's the ovarian cancer that's risky. Guess can't save the money for his expertise in reading the scans. It's just once a year thingy.

hi jane,

my MIL is ok we not inviting relatives. coz for their 1st grandchild, (hb's nephew), they invited all their relatives liao. Nephew's 1st BD also invited all their relatives. it was chaotic really. and also, Hb's brother (BIL) & SIL all stay together with in laws...

as for my parents, they bo chap one..
happy.gif

btw, how much does Dr Chan charge for pap smear and check? i dunno leh... he is really ex loh.. wonder how much other gynae charges. agree if for pap smear once a year ok... but i am wondering abt my next pregnancy...

Hi Lovedogs

I agree with Jane, try not to let too many people touch ur bb...since their hands may not be clean and may contain germs....somemore ur bb still so young, better take more care....

actually i also dislike having 1st month celebration...best just both side family (not relatives)...since bb too small and u need full concerntration taking care of bb..how to entertain others?

Hi Jane
think i will have my 2nd kid in a few yrs time...and there after close shop....dun think i have staminia to handle more than 2 hehehe..but at least u have a boy and a girl already...so makes a "hao" word liao...i told my hubby even we have two girls i will still close shop since i think with girls they are perfectly fine already
happy.gif

Hi lovedogs,

He charged me $200 bucks. Think pap-smear n scans can be done at GP n polyclinics. I only worry about having ovarian cancer, so bo bian, pay him more to read those scans accurately.
Why I went back to him for my 2nd preg, cos I know his stitching is very gd. And I think comparing my bill, if ur bill higher, medisave deduction also more. Dunno whether it's for the 2nd kid or not. Din go n find out. If u r a civil servant, can get subsidy fr government hosp. But heard not much diff. I just wanted to play safe, worried got complications.

Hi winwin,

Yar lor. I actually dun want too many kids wan. But hb thinks shd have 2 kids to keep each other company.

BTW, u mummies intend or got save ur bb cord blood in the cord blood bank? My hb said no need, but now very worried whether may need it later. Touch wood.

Back