Divorce Lawyer recommend

Claire185

HI Dear Mummies,

As part of my life, i just gave birth to a 4 month old baby boy. He is cute howerver my in-laws (from China) are over-stepping my life by controlling everything in my life including the baby stuff.

If that's the only part, i still could adjust to it. However, recently i have quite a lot issues with them and they start to yelling and scold me that i don't have respect on them. Simply because i had some arguments with them on baby issues and they blame me that i am know nothing and scold me in front of face for 3 times already. ( I only gave birth for 4 months and the first time i am still in confinement.)

I talked to my husband to talk to his parents but it seems that my inlaw are very stubborn and hard to change wherelse my husband are too soft...

I am sick of this kind of life and i had no control on my own baby. (Even when plan for kindergarden/childcare, they just won't take my suggestion)

I am so worried about baby education in future and how they going to say to my baby. Also we talked to them to move out of the house, however they don't want to move out and they claimed that they want to stay in Singapore for 10 years just to watch me....

I kind of lost hope and faith in my life and my husband. I want to divorce from this rubbish life. I want like to request for a reliable and good divorce lawyer and fight for my childcare. ( i know my in law will definitely want my baby's childcare).

And if there is a divorce/single mum support group. please add me as well. I am seeking some helps on this.

Claire: (PM me please)

maryme

Hmm I know of a good divorce lawyer. His name is Godwin Campos. He handled a colleague's divorce and custody case a while back. You may want to consider him. Best of luck to you!

maryme

But you should also know that the Court accepts certain grounds for divorce, so you may also want to look into that as well :)

yernying

Hire my husband lawyer,can make the Judge follow his wish.I just experienced.The judge ask for my husband permission to pay maintenance fees.The Judge said he is rich not mean that he need to pay more.I asked the Judge,800dollars for two children is enough?The Judge never answer me.The Judge follow my husband instruction said my gal completed PSLE,so no need tuition anymore.I was shocked that I heard from the Judge.I cant hire my husband lawyer,but trully is powerful and capable .if u need it,pls pm me.

Neeliec

Hire my husband lawyer,can make the Judge follow his wish.I just experienced.The judge ask for my husband permission to pay maintenance fees.The Judge said he is rich not mean that he need to pay more.I asked the Judge,800dollars for two children is enough?The Judge never answer me.The Judge follow my husband instruction said my gal completed PSLE,so no need tuition anymore.I was shocked that I heard from the Judge.I cant hire my husband lawyer,but trully is powerful and capable .if u need it,pls pm me.
Hi can pm me your husband lawyer pls

aries_gal

Hi Can pm me your husband lawyer. Thank you so much.