Dec 2019 Mummies

Hey guys! Dr. Suzanna isn't available until my edd and i was wondering if anyone's heard of any recommendations for Dr. Kho Chye Lee (Lily) at KKH?

My first referral visit, I'd met her and she seems nice and all, but I wanna be sure that she's gonna be a really great gynae throughout my pregnancy :)

Went for my first scan yesterday too! My Edd is actually 1 January 2020 lols but doctor say likely it will be a December baby. Praying that everything goes well and another scan in 2 weeks time!

My EDD also 1/1, but most likely will fall in Dec19, as my first baby is c-sec.

hey all, any groupchat can i join? my number is 98384210.
Thanks

I love my confinement nanny Auntie Jan
She took care of me and #3 baby well during confinement.
She cooks simple yet yummy dishes and in experienced in breastfeeding advice.

If you are looking for a nanny in December this year, she is still available. Do send me a WA 96484322 and I will check with her if shes available.

Do note I am just offering to help and not an agency or take any referral fee because I know how hard it is to find a good confinement many these days.

Hihi everyone my Edd is 1st Dec. But I think for my pst experience should be in late Nov. So I just join Dec too hahaha.

I'm keen to join the WhatsApp group too!

Hihi!
According to my LMP.. my EDD is 1 dec. Visiting Gynae for first consultation and scan this friday at 8 weeks+.

My personal doc recommended 2 female Gynae to me. Dr Choo and Dr Jasmine Mohd. (Mixed chinese). But I've decided with Dr Jasmine. Dr Choo is slightly pricier. But she assure me both docs are experienced and assuring. Pro natural.

Those who just tested positive, quickly start eating folic acid first.. 5mg dosage per day. Dont wait until first consultation. I only started eating at week 7. Sigh.

Hi, can share how is dr jasmine packages?

Hi, my edd is 27th dec. Most likely I will deliver ard 10-15th because I'm opt for c sec. It's my 2nd pregnancy though.
Pls add me in what app, 96671371, thanks!

Hi everyone!

My EDD is 17 Dec and I would like to join your whatsapp group :)

It's my first pregnancy and having some tips and moral support would help.

So excited for all the new mummies!!

Congrats! I am first pregnancy too, my EDD is 14 Dec, almost the same time with you. I just texted Damahome my HP for her to add into WA group. She should be admin. I am waiting for her reply
Hello! We’ve the same edd, 14th December! :))

Anyone on the WhatsApp group chat alr? Can add me too, thanks! 96849582

Hi all ,

Just want to seek an opinion. My EDD is 16/12/19. Got a call from the gynae maybe 2 weeks ago saying he might be on leave. 14-18. I know alot of people say first baby is usually 2-3 weeks ahead.

Shld I change to a gynae or take the substitute during delivery if it does follow edd accurately ?

Hi all ,

Just want to seek an opinion. My EDD is 16/12/19. Got a call from the gynae maybe 2 weeks ago saying he might be on leave. 14-18. I know alot of people say first baby is usually 2-3 weeks ahead.

Shld I change to a gynae or take the substitute during delivery if it does follow edd accurately ?

Hi, I feel it depends on your reasons for going to the current gynae. Have to weigh the same pros / cons on the substitute and on any other gynae you may choose.

Hi, I feel it depends on your reasons for going to the current gynae. Have to weigh the same pros / cons on the substitute and on any other gynae you may choose.

My current gynae is Dr Ben Tham . But I kinda feel weird if my delivery doctor turns out to be someone else. We like Dr Ben Tham very much but this thing makes us uncomfortable so I am really contemplating. Oh anyway the substitute doctor is gonna be Dr Ong xiao Hui. Anyone has heard bout her before ?

Hello, I’m first time pregnant (EDD is 9th Dec) and interested to join the whatsapp group. My no. is 94518073. Thanks a lot ! :)

Hi , I would like to join the group chat . My Edd is 29 dec and a first time mummy . My contact is 92381892 . Thanks

Hihi , congrats on all mummies in Dec edd! I would like to check is there any WA grp for support ? I’ve very bad HG and cramping in my first tri, Glad it has passed , but I’m sure some other problems arises like bloating or heartburn occurring ... would like to be in the support grp to knw I’m not alone suffering here, my number 97874687.

Hi. Any Watapps group chat to join? My Edd is 8 Jan 2020, but would most likely be early based on experience. Do let me know who to contact to join the group chat. Thanks

I'm just wondering if there any Singapore mom's interest to do Belly Casting to preserve their pregnancy shape and turn it into art?
Q1.jpg

Hi Ladies/ Mommies to be! Sue here! My EDD is 18th of Dec 2019 and I just learnt of this forum from a friend. Understand there is a support group in whatsapp. May I be added in pls? :)) My hp no. is 91472974. TIA! :))

Hi Dec mommies..
Wanna bless some items in exchange for some mamy poko code found on the inside of the giftaway box during baby fair..

Back